[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yo /b/ my girl just cheated on me, what do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 112
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (398 KB, 1116x920) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
398 KB, 1116x920
Yo /b/ my girl just cheated on me, what do?
>>
Fucking kill her
>>
Leave her, it's not worth the pain homie.
>>
>>676241824

Break up with her and move on. Is this a trick question? I don't feel like I should have to be telling you this.
>>
>>676241824
Tell her to kill herself. Once a cheater always a cheater.

You're a cuck if you go back.
>>
>>676241824
Leave her, you meant nothing to her during that moment, and you never will again.
>>
You're a cuck if you try to save it. She's your fucking girlfriend, she should respect you, she won't get any better if you're married. It's got sting like a bitch but you have to move on man
>>
If this is real (cuz /b/) you should realize that it sets a precedent which you can never change. It means she can betray you in the ultimate way and get away with it if you forgive her. So don't forgive her and start continuing now. If you don't start now, you will be forced to do so in the long run because something like this WILL happen again.
>>
Cmon anon, it was only one dick. Can't you find it in your heart to forgive her? She even said sorry and that it'll never happen again
>>
Fucking fags ITT, I swear.

People fuck up, they make retarded decisions they come to regret later. It happens. We're humans, ergo, we're all fucking retards in one way or another.

OP, sit her down, talk things out, give it one more try.

If she does it again, though, dump her.
>>
>>676243917
T.cuck
>>
Tell her to come here and post nudes to prove her love.
>>
>>676244074
"i called him a cuck, lololol"
--You
>>
>>676243917
Cuck faggot
>>
I would dump her. Even if she feels bad now, she wont in 2 weeks and will do it again.
>>
Hate fuck and dump her dumbass. Oh and don't forget sexually degrading noodz
>>
Just break up, shit is simply not worth it in the long run.

It probably sucks but that sort of shit isn't worth it bro
>>
>>676244731
>>>/r9k/
Don't come back, faggot.

OP, look. Taking advice from /b/ is a bad fucking idea.
>>
Op don't listen to this
>>676243917

There are literally millions of girls on this planet, you managed to get one, I promise you can get another.
>>
You stay with her and she'll do it again.

She does not respect you or your relationship.

She will say anything to get you back.

Move on, and find someone that respects you.
>>
>>676245223
So he should continue to date someone who is going to cheat on him? You really are a stupid salty faggot
>>
>>676241824
Dump her. You'll clearly have retarded kids with her (intelligence is mostly inherited from the mother). She clearly is retarded enough to confess cheating on you even though she said it was a one time thing. If she was any smart, she should've kept quiet and dealt with the consequences instead of believing she could clean her conscience on you with no repercussions.
>>
>>676245410
>You stay with her and she'll do it again.
>She does not respect you or your relationship.
>She will say anything to get you back.
>Move on, and find someone that respects you.

Dripping with truth, probably more than the cum dripping off the cheating bitches face.
>>
Just fucking dump her and move on,
Jesus Christ OP, it's like you're implying women are people.
>>
>>676245664
Did you not read a thing I said, retard?

I said give it ONE more try.

Disrespect him once, shame on her.
Disrespect him twice, shame on him.

You fags are just as bad as tumblr some days, christ.
>>
>>676241824
Walk away.
>>
Love is a demon bitch. No amount of advice will change that.
>>
File: image.jpg (347 KB, 1386x1298) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
347 KB, 1386x1298
OP here, here is an update
>>
>>676246027
Lol, enjoy coming home to your wife being plowed by four black guys cuckhold.
>>
>>676241824
she has been doing it for a lot longer than you think. the last time you went down on her and it tasted salty wasn't because she was swimming in the bay
>>
>>676246027
You're the type of guy that would let your girlfriend fuck a nigger and impregnate her then take her back and raise her kid because "second chances" you chuck fag
>>
>>676245410
Fucking this Anon. I know it sucks bro. But seriously... just fuck that. IMO I'd just ignore everything she says. Don't reply, don't read her messages (unless you really want to) just pretend she's something that never happened in your life. That's complete bullshit and even if it is your fault that she cheated on you, that doesn't mean you should stay with her. I'm telling you man. DO NOT REPLY AT ALL TO HER. This is make her know what she did was wrong, she will feel like utter shit if she even cared a little about you. It's not a comptition on who feels worse, it's letter her know that she fucked up, and you're a strong enough person to just drop her like a baby out of a window.
>>
>>676246297
She sounds insecure as fuck m80.

Leave.
>>
>>676246297
She's dumb, I stand my case.
>>
>>676243917
>calls other anons cucks
>gives advice only a cuck would give
>>
>>676246297
>talking about the year 12s as if you aren't one
underage b&

and this is fucking highschool drama bullshit too, fuck off OP. even if this cunt didn't cheat you'd have broken up in a few months most likely.
>>
>>676243917
A mistake is putting dry clothes in the dryer or burning something you're cooking.
Having sex with another person while in a committed relationship is a thought out and planned action.

Same reason negligent homicide and murder differs.
>>
>>676246027
Nice guys finish last.

Cheating is unforgivable.

Show some self respect ffs
>>
This relationship was fucked from the start. Unless you're both psychotic, nothing other than monogamy will ever work. Wise up and move on, OP.
>>
>>676246297
You're saying all the right things op, but as long as she thinks she can keep you talking she thinks there is a chance.

I would end it and go zero contact, and I mean fucking ZERO
>>
>>676241824
Tell her you're out and go bang a random. You're free brother, don't waste your energy on bitches like that man.
>>
>>676241824
Dump her and move on? Why even ask
>>
>>676246297
I was actually going to side with the nigga telling you to give it one more try with the stipulation to take a little break and have some you time and decide if that's what you really wanted. After reading this, fuck that noise. You're young, chances are you won't ever marry this bitch anyways, move on.
>>
File: 1371117666724.jpg (41 KB, 268x297) Image search: [Google]
1371117666724.jpg
41 KB, 268x297
>>676246420

>420
>blaze it faggots
>>
>>676246297
you can't forgive her if she's cheating, man. let her go.
>>
>>676241824
OP, when a girl cheats on you it is because she has lost feelings for you or she believes your a pussy that wont leave. Like she fears no consequence. She does not value you enough and the thought of you leaving does not bother her. She thinks this subconsciously.

If you stay you only affirm her notion that you are a weak man and she will continue to cheat on you or use you up until she gets bored of you. Man up and just tell her that it is better she never contacts you again and to have a good life. Even if you have no pussy the rest of the year, it is better to save your mentality and balls from that disaster.
>>
>>676247368
this
>>
Punch her in the stomach and watch her fold up on the ground.
>>
>>676247368
Well said anon
>>
>>676247368
preach
>>
>>676247600
I second this
>>
>>676241824
The older you get, the clearer it becomes that those who cheat only once are the minority. Cheaters are cheaters anon, they don't give a fuck about other people. Find another chick that isn't a slut, and that isn't that retarded, preferably. I feel like I'm reading an exchange with a special ed kid.
>>
>>676241824
Just leave cause you'll never trust her again
>>
Tell her to send you nudes, and then you will forgive her. Then post nudes here
>>
TBH, if I ever got cheated on, I would just not say a damn thing. I would just go with whatever happens, she can say sorry, I'll never do it again, blah blah blah but I would consider us broken up. I wouldn't do anything for her, buy her anything, show her any form of love except if she jsut wanted to fuck ofc I would hate fuck the shit out of her. If she didn't fuck anyone excet for me for a good several months that's when I'd consider taking her back, but until then she is just a piece of meat.

Feel nothing. Fuck everything. Remain loyal only to destiny.
>>
>>676246297
Mate, if you stay with her you will always think about Nick's dick inside her. Personally, I couldn't deal with that.
Find another girl that won't cheat. Forgiving her for cheating is a slippery slope, lay down the law and cut her loose.
>>
Dump the hoe, OP.

She's crying because cat's out of the bag. If she truly loved you, she wouldn't have fucked another guy.

This is very simple. She's not worth it.
>>
>>676241824
New Zealand?
>>
>>676247600
Like in the movie with Casey Affleck
>>
>>676246297
Why are you blacking out the names in some places, but leaving them in all the others?
Nick
Melissa
Xavier
Is this some sort of puzzle? Is this an ARG?
>>
>>676242098
>the only correct answer
>>
ask for a make up blowjob then after you nut on her face you dump her.
>>
>>676248237
Obviously x-men hype thread. Nick and melissa are redshirts. Only xavier matters.
>>
>>676242669
69 of truth
>>
>>676246297
You aren't going to be with her for the rest of your life anyway

The creeping feeling she is either talking to this dude or fucking this dude or someone else will now ALWAYS be in your head.

It's not going to vanish, ever. You might get over her cheating but you won't get over the idea that she my be doing it again.

Just end it, get a girl who is better. You're going to end up breaking up eventually anyway, be realistic.
>>
make her feel like shit and dump her op, never talk to her again
>>
>>676248237
He's mad and upset as fuck right now and making mistakes.
>>
Revenge is a dish best served cold.

All the answers in this thread were fucking faggots that never been in these types of situations. What you have to do is pretend to forgive her and move on like a normal couple for two weeks. Then you should start to asking her nudes or filming her while you fuck her (make sure face is visible). Then you print nudes and make a dvd from all videos and sent them to her parents house and maybe some friends of her.

Then block her from facebook/whatsapp/snapchat/whatever and never talk to her again.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OiXX6-iVwfw
>>
>>676248034
Wait. What the fuck. This is a great idea

Do it OP, don't be a bitch.
>>
/b/ n hero fgt
>>
>>676241824
xavier please stop is this how you want to talk to me? through a creepy internet forum? i don't love nick he's not football team like you. my penis only throbs for you
>>
>>676246297
She's always talking to some dude (i'm guessing the dude she cheated on you with) that's enough right there.

DROPPED
R
O
P
P
E
D

Tell her to go cheat on that guy and see what he says
>>
>>676248037
She would probably just be fucking you and other guys still in that situation.

Which is fine, you've essentially dropped her anyways.
>>
Did she lick the cum off Nick's huge cock?
>>
I want to kill myself every single day because of the relationship I'm in. I'm an over analytical beta fucktard to begin with who landed a decently hot and super attractive (if that makes sense) girl who's bound to leave me eventually for a guy her age (she's four years younger than me). And even though she thinks we're alright and in love and shit I see it all the time, the way she seems to want to leave.

It'll be a few months before I'm in the same boat as you anon. Just move on and be happy you did.
>>
>>676249273
Show us your tits you filthy slut
>>
Fuck off Xavier. That pussy was tight.
-Nick
>>
>>676248877
>Muh revenge

Putting in that much effort for someone you should no longer give a shit about is kind of idiotic, anon
>>
>>676249487
that was me man. it hurts real fuckin bad, but yea it will happen, so just brace yoursself for when it does
>>
>>676249487
Human garbage. Stop being such a cuck.
>>
File: 20160322_124421.jpg (47 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
20160322_124421.jpg
47 KB, 640x360
Dump her OP, or it'll happen again
>>
>>676248877
Except that shit can cause jail time depending on the state.
>>
>>676249487
>I want to kill myself every single day because of the relationship I'm in.

Uhhhh you didn't really post any actual issues with the relationship.
>>
>>676249087
tell this to her
>>
>>676249487
dont :'( bc its over, :) bc it happened

;)
>>
>>676241824
If she loved you, she wouldn't have cheated on you. It was a nigger wasn't it? that she cheated with? because she said her parents wouldn't approve? If it was, I'd boot that whores ass to the curb
>>
File: image.jpg (129 KB, 1388x494) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
129 KB, 1388x494
Update,OP here
>>
>>676249879
He's collapsing in on himself anon, like a dying star
>>
>>676241824
Dump her. Cheating is inexcusable, and she'll just do it again..
>>
>>676250240
on the plus side it sounds like a nigga just got hisself out of the friend zone

small victories, friends
>>
>>676250240
Okay this is cool and all but when are you going to get her to send nudes
>>
>>676250240
say: Give me a threesome with one of your friends, to forgive your infidelity
>>
>>676250240
I mean this with your best interests in mind. Stop talking with her, end this shit. Cry, fall out, whatever, then fap a few times and move on.
>>
>>676249879
What do you mean? Like she all of a sudden is talking to all these "friends" she went to high school with? We argue pretty often too.

The pros to our relationship is that we still have a pretty active sex life, still have some girls over now and again to fuck together, still laugh a lot and get along well when we aren't fighting.

Am I just being drunk and retarded or am I going to end up single?
I really fucking hate this.
>>
Just dump here already
, its not the end of the world
>>
>>676245383
>Billions*
>>
>>676249583
She totally deserves it
>>
>>676251068
So the "big" problem is you fight a lot?
>>
>>676250680
roll
>>
You're tight OP even in the op picture, in that message she spent so much time talking about Nick and how nick doesn't want to date her and such... but what if nick wanted to? I bet you girl would be down for that in the case he wanted but since he doesn't she just lets him fuck her... that's fucked up mate, leave her for good... no infidelity of such proportions should be forgiven
>>
>>676249870
Printing photos and put them into mailbox? I don't think so
>>
>>676241824
K OP
You have 3 months to act before you don't give a shit about the incident. First off does she have a car? Mess with brakes, Thermite the gas tank, maybe go to a farm, get pig fat, make c4. I've got some friends in the OTA so hmu if you feel like she should an hero n' die. Now for this nigger man she chet on with you. Make an impression, stay your ground and alpha. Make him regret he had a dick. I hope you're not retarded and can figure out how to get back. GG and may the force be w/ you anon.
>>
>>676245759
THIS! I have been cheated on by the same bitch multiple times. I know from experience that they would do whatever it takes for you to keep staying with them. Fuck that bitch. She will keep doing this to you ciz she knows you will put up with her shit.

Anon leave her you derseve way better
>>
Write a apology letter under her name to the guy she cheated with, claiming she had aids and is now pregnant. Demand alimony and a phone call. Watch the result.
>>
File: 1457918776943.jpg (48 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
1457918776943.jpg
48 KB, 640x960
Cheating thread?
Cheating thread.

>Post stories of cheating or revenge for cheating.
>>
>>676251150
I used to say that but there's always some anon that wants to give me shit about the number of cheaters in the world and all that shit. Nobody complains when I say millions.
>>
>>676246027
>I said give it ONE more try.Disrespect him once, shame on her.Disrespect him twice, shame on him.

These words you speak they do not mean what you think they do...
>>
>>676251240
That
>>
File: 1419949879055.jpg (421 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1419949879055.jpg
421 KB, 1920x1200
>>676249177
Chek'em OP

You got to do it now faggot.
>>
Now, I am a man for second chances. I personally, actually wouldn't give half a shit if my partner cheated on me, I would be the one to reply "how was it?" However in this predicament, there is an exception. In the first post, all she seems to be doing if defending Nick. I would leave her man, unless she is on her hands and knees
>>
>>676241824
Pretend you're from the middle east and throw acid on her whore face
Thread replies: 112
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.