[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
any of you anons have very swift methods of suicide? I am instilling
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: 1457732318457.webm (3 MB, 1152x648) Image search: [Google]
1457732318457.webm
3 MB, 1152x648
any of you anons have very swift methods of suicide? I am instilling personal army because I will deliver on the streaming or whatever if I see a good enough idea. I want it swift. I live in a country where firearms are extremely hard to obtain. Any drug combinations or ergonomic mortality are preferred. I'm 100% serious. I'm basically done. Used to be a Chad in high school if that promotes any type of motivation for my ceasing. Be original. I will stream it.

Here's some sweet little Dutch tits
>>
OP the best is always the carbon monoxide. Not exactly ergonomic, but your best bet in my opinion is to rent a car, rent a storage facility, make sure the garage door is closed, drive the car in, and run a hose from the exhaust to your respiratory system via mouth/nose. Painless.
>>
>>676143776
Life will get better OP, suicide is not a solution for your problems. Try to live the most out of every small moment and try to meet other people. New social connections make a new man and your life will get better. Trust me on this one
>>
There goes another one. Fucking sensible anons all want to kill themselves and leave us with YLYL threads and banana pictures. Don't be a fucking coward, OP
>>
Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem, OP. Yeah, life fuckin' blows, but don't waste your chance to make it better. Even if your life is complete shit, you can still try to make it better for others. At least you aint rotting in a jail cell or something. There are to many peopl in the world now which is why so many people feel obsolete now it fuckin sucks. And technology has driven us apart to so it makes me think tha you are the type of anon who needs community to feel lek u are contributing and that is totally cool man. Don't ddo the suicide thing. Just be strong
>>
File: index.jpg (5 KB, 168x299) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
5 KB, 168x299
How would your mom feel if she couldn't deliver the tendies? She'd feel empty just like your stomach feels when it hasn't had the tendies
>>
get the fuck off my board fucking chads
>>
OP here,

I won't be a typical bullshitter and say "oh I appreciate all your concern and attention for my stupid beta problems", I'd like to say that anon is fucking failing right now. I want a simple way to kill myself. That is all I want. I provided tits. Fuck man, what the hell is the equation here now? I'll try out that carbon monoxide one. the storage unit thing sounds like a great idea. Fuck the rest of you
>>
File: 1458728430910.jpg (28 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1458728430910.jpg
28 KB, 500x375
>>676144523
>>
>>676144716
Well at least some people tried to convince you of another solution, but don't think anybody would remember you for killing yourself on a stream. Nobody would give a shit about what you did and you will be forgotten. Have fun with the carbon monoxide tho, I would prefer a dead with a lot of drugs involved. Maybe try some LSD and it will change your view on life ? What do you have to lose ..
>>
Be creative.
But dont jump in front of a train or from a bridge thats just being a dick.
>>
>>676143776
you will go to hell, where you suffer for ever for suicide.

Better suffer here for 70-90 years and die going to heaven by being good person.
>>
>>676145992
That would be hilarious if hell existed. Would be even more fucking hilarious if hell becomes a simulation of the reason as to why you killed yourself.
>>
>>676143776

My suggestion = Don't do it faggot.

You just haven't found your thing.
You just haven't found the thing that makes you happy yet.
Might be a new hobby, a fulfilling job, or a relationship.
If you kill yourself you're just giving up like a worthless faggot.
>>
>>676143776
Sauce?
>>
>>676143776
whats the sauce on this one?
>>
>>676146980
He wants to die, let him die. He's a fucking wimp. A loser. He's what the "degenerate and autistic" insult is really for. Cause he's none of that yet he can't handle life.
>>
>>676144716
simple ^^ do a flip faggot
>>
Sauce and don't do it
>>
>>676143776
give us a picture with a timestamp
>>
>>676143776
Would you buy me darksouls 3 before doing something drastic anon?

[email protected]
>>
>>676147447
yes plz
>>
Hi,

Google for Carbon Oxid method, freezing or otherwise inert Gas.

Rent a transporter, get drunk Start a big Barbecue outside when you are ready bring the coal inside the transporter and then take some sleeppills + alk .. Test the right Kombi before you Pass out to early or break... Then sleep...

Important! Warn other before they open it with shields for example Carbon Oxid inside call 911 / 112 / 110

Diving accident was/is my favourite.
>>
shoot out with the cops
>>
>>676143776

sauce?

Also.. don't do it. Not because of some bullshit religious reason or some "omg you muuust find happiness" but just because you'll more likely than not get through this phase.

You may be worse someday and think fondly of this time.. you may be better and just kick ass for the rest of your days.. but cutting your chances short is just dumb.

Don't be that guy.
>>
>>676143776
Hey stupid fucking dickhead. Just fucking kill yourself already.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.