[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi /b/ Is there any drug that will make me more confident with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 3
File: 1366878226728.jpg (328 KB, 611x916) Image search: [Google]
1366878226728.jpg
328 KB, 611x916
Hi /b/

Is there any drug that will make me more confident with women? Like I can chat to girls if by some miracle something causes the ice to be broken, but approaching girls or escalating to getting a number / kissing / datin is basically impossible for me. I just feel like my entire body is going to implode just thinking about it.

Heres a list of things ive tried:
1. getting drunk
2. staying sober
3. getting absolutely hammered
4. smoking weed
5. ecstasy
6. mushrooms
7. speed
8. telling myself over and over again to "just do it" and that the worst case scenario is she says no and its easier the next time

nothing seems to make it easier. im 25 and a virgin now. i swear i should at least be able to get some kind of girl at some point in my life. It's not that i dont have an interesting life, eat healthy, go out etc. I'm sure theres plenty of other guys who are "better" than me to girls but I'm sure there should be one girl for me. All I need is confidence. So how the fuck do i get it?
>>
1. Don't be a manlet (be at least 6'2")
2. Have a decent sized dick (at least 7 inches)
3. Don't be ugly
>>
>>676141750
Cocaine

Plus the kind of vapid cumdump whores that are into dudes with cocaine will give that pussy up for anything once they get a few rails in them
>>
>>676141750
Chloroform.
>>
I admire you for not giving up.

I'm almost 25, and still, being near/talking to a girl I'm attracted to and want to be more then friends with, my legs start twitching (like shaking but worse) I break out in a cold sweat and mind goes blank.

I gave up trying a while ago.
>>
MDMA will make you feel like you can do anything man; but watch out for the comedown
>>
If I can make a serious suggestion, why not meeting someone online?
>>
>>676141750
sertraline
>>
>>676141928
Yup. Thats the way the cookie crumbles
>>
>>676142062
I consider MDMA and ecstasy the same thing. I know technically MD is meant to be purer and powered form etc but basically if an ecstasy pill isnt pure MDMA its just a shit pill.

>>676142089

I tried online dating too but i get basically no replies from any girl. As far as i can tell you basically have to be bradd pitt to meet anyone online.

Even if i did get a date i have a feeling it would be really hard for me to make a move anyway.
>>
Aderrall XR, Ritalin.
>>
>>676142062
True! But you wont be able to talk about decent stuff anymore.
>>
>>676141846
All of this is bullshit.
>>
Find a bunch of girls to just talk to at least, and start building confidence that way. It'd be good practice. I know it's not real life, but you build up to it. Who knows, maybe someone online will like and wanna meet and fuck.
>>
Getting drunk is usually not the way to go, since you'll do stupid shit like:

> blabber on about the most disgusting things ever
> offend her in certain ways
> etc.

Also if you only talk to her when you're drunk she won't see it as anything serious.

I'd just go out more with friends, get easy around people, until you got enough people skills. There isn't really a trick to getting women like everyone believes.
>>
>>676142188
Your standards are too high.
>>
File: 1441414914820.jpg (210 KB, 881x641) Image search: [Google]
1441414914820.jpg
210 KB, 881x641
>>676142221
Found the manlet
>>
>>676142188
Just make a bunch of friends first then. All female. Just talk about your interest, girls will share in on your interest and at least you can get talking to some ladies in chat rooms or something. It won't feel so creepish to them that way.
>>
>>676142258
i do that sometimes at parties i end up talking to the various girls there but i never escalate it to anything. I just ask them about themselves and intersperse it with some jokes or anecdotes and try to be interested in them but also just enjoy the party at the same time.
>>
>>676142347
There's no fucking way those heights are accurate. A person's head isn't 3 fucking inches.
>>
>>676142368
i have some female friends already
>>
Go to uni.
Be friends with a girl in your class.
Instant gf/fuck buddy.
Its as easy as that.
>>
>>676142261
>There isn't really a trick to getting women like everyone believes.

This.
>>
>>676142482
i studied CS :( graduated 3 years ago
>>
>>676142405
Hmm, do you have guy friends who have girls they hang with? Get in cooperated with them. I wouldn't try parties in rl, I would try more regular situations that a girl won't feel creeped on. That's often why woman won't respond.
>>
>>676142347
The ladies wre probably 5'10. The manlet is 4'10
>>
>>676142561
idk man, I'm trying here.......
>>
>>676142525
Then study web design or some shit
>>
>>676142561
i have no trouble talking to them at parties because its just natural and im just talking to everyone rather than specifically looking for girls to hit on. but that's where it backfires because i dont even try to make it more than that. I never get rejected because i never give them a chance to reject me.
>>
smoke some meth, shits just like a more clear minded ecstasy.
>>
>>676141750
exercise
>>
>>676141750
Alcohol.

There is only alcohol.

Or, just don't be a giant pussy.

My solution was pick up a side job waiting tables and just talk to people for eight hours at a time in a controlled environment. Slowly build up a repertoire of witty bullshitty phrases and had lots of experiences talking to girls and guys and getting comfortable with people.

You have to do it sober so you get pretty good pretty fast. Then, take all that you've learned and dump a little alcohol on it so your inhibitions melt away and you're golden.

I've been bartending for years now and having a lot of fun with it while I finished my degree. Had this girl at the bar tonight who was being hit on mercilessly by a guy who is best described as a /b/tard. She was too nice, he was clueless, yada yada. I broke in to save her a few times, she dug that. He would pick up as soon as I walked away, she didn't dig that.

So, when he left I talked to her more and she told me that he said I was puffing my chest out like an "alpha male," whenever I would come to talk to her... It was fantastic. Made him look like a total bitch and made me look so invitingly normal she left me her number. She's an absolute BABE, too.

But I digress...
>>
>>676142347
>implying that's 3 inches
Kill yourself dumbass
>>
>>676141750
Drugs work but only in moderation. It also depends on what type of person you are. Here are some common mistakes people make:

1.If you're going to drink alcohol limit yourself to 2-3 drinks, only enough to inspire confidence but not enough to seem like you're under the influence.
2.Sober works if you're not an awkward faggot with spaghetti falling out of your pockets. I'm pretty awkward so this isn't usually my strong suit.
3. see point 1
4. I've had luck when girls were smoking weed and i didn't but it depends on how much you regularly smoke. If you're a pothead you might handle it well but if you don't smoke often you'll probably act weird.
5. Ecstacy has worked for me many times but only if both you and the girl are rolling. It helps if everyone present is rolling as well. Otherwise you'll definitely come off too strong.
6. You might hook up with a girl on shrooms but you're not going to fuck them because it's just a given that people tripping will get distracted by anything. Even the paint on the wall.
7. Avoid speed at all costs. Stimdick has prevented me from getting laid too many times to count.
>>
>>676142753
Got nudes?
>>
>>676142188

I find Mandy to be a lot different from pills because you can dose yourself how you like. If I take shit tonnes I feel amazing but probably act like a gibbering retard. If I take the right amount to just get nicely high (the tipsy of the MDMA world) then I feel amazing and retain all of my functions.

Get yourself nicely high and you will chat like a hero and fuck errybody.
>>
>>676143141
>only if both you and the girl are rolling

didnt help me

you're right the other drugs are pointless. As for alcohol it makes no difference how more or little i drink.
>>
>>676142347
kek that guy is clearly kneeling
>>
>>676143251
it didnt help me
>>
>>676142347
Hajaha i only just saw the double hoverhand
>>
>>676143141
Im replying to your list of things on the OP if that wasn't obvious
>>
>>676141750
either rape a girl or get a gun and kill people
eg options farmer
army
police
citizen kane
vigilantism
clay target shooting club
handgun clubs

hit it up (yy)
>>
>>676141750
Alcohol. The trick is to stay buzzed & not get drunk though or you just get sloppy
Coke works well also cause you'll talk nonstop & as another anon said girls love coke so they'll suck your dick for a line
>>
>>676143620
i dont have the confidence to rape a girl or even hit on one. This is assuming i'd even be morally ok with it.

>>676143630

I know how to drink moderately without getting too drink. It doesnt help me with women. I'm not really that interested to try coke but i guess its a last resort if i get desperate in a decade or so. If that doesnt work the next one is hookers or probably both at the same time.
>>
>>676143329
If the alcohol isn't helping maybe its the girls you're hitting on. It's much harder to fuck a girl you know well unless you are in a relationship with that girl. Have you been in any long term relationships?

You don't have to go for the landwhales at bars though. I wouldn't wish that on any /b/rother.

Why don't you stay mostly sober and hit on girls that are absolutely smashed. They're overdrinking for a reason, maybe that's your in.

Once you get the first time over with it gets much easier.
>>
>>676143850
>its the girls you're hitting on

I don't hit on girls. That's the problem. Alcohol doesn't give me confidence to do it at all. I meet plenty of nice girls and have nice conversations with them. Nothing beyond that. never been in a relationship.
>>
>>676141750
Funky Cold Medina.
>>
Beta blockers are the secret. They help in the short term and over time they get rid of your fear permanently. Take a Propranolol before you go out.
>>
>>676141750
you have female friends just cant close the deal for getting laid. so you already know how to talk to them. just get a prostitute to get the first one out of the way.
>>
>>676143994
You just need to close. If you've successfully had a nice conversation with a girl for 15+mins just throw out a "want to come back to my place for a few more drinks?"

Make sure your place is clean and you have some nice alcohol to serve when you get back.

If she says no try some other bitch.
>>
>>676141750
actual druganon here

Benzodiazepines help with that, they use them same mechanism as alcohol, but yet they are different. You even get them prescribed for shit like this. Opioids are possible too, but will probably not work that well over time
>>
Just be cool man, be cool.
>>
>>676144259
i just dont have the confidence to ask

I might try beta blockers. The only other possible solution is psychology or taking a ton of lsd over a summer and seeing if that helps. Or just going out over and over again getting my hopes up, trying to convince myself to get over, failing, feeling like shit for a while, doing it again, for years until eventually i actually do it for some reason. I'm just getting sick of that process.
>>
>>676144451
Dude its one sentence stop being a faggot.

Get ONE SENTENCE OUT

"Want to come back to my place?"
>>
>>676144569
yeah thats what i keep telling myself too
>>
>>676141846
I fit all these categories, guess I don't need to hang out here with you faggots anymore.

Is what I would say if I didn't also feel like a piece of shit 7 hours out of the day.
>>
>>676144569
This.

Also just travel.
Get the fuck out of your town.

Give yourself a new nick name when you introduce your self.

Drugs are not needed.
But fun.
>>
>>676145003
i live abroad, i travel 2-3 times a year
>>
>>676144054

wtf is beta blokker ?
>>
The only thing that will help you overcome dating anxiety (or heterosocial anxiety, as it is sometimes called) is doing it so often it no longer makes you afraid. This is basic cognitive behavioral therapy.

You can read up on the therapy of dating anxiety by searching it on Google or Google Scholar:

https://www.google.de/search?q=dating+anxiety+therapy
https://scholar.google.de/scholar?hl=de&q=dating+anxiety+therapy

This brings up a few popular science articles (beware of the PU and other fraud sites, though):

e.g.
http://blogs.scientificamerican.com/mind-guest-blog/5-ways-to-overcome-dating-anxiety/
https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-attraction-doctor/201106/how-reduce-dating-anxiety

and a lot of scientific articles (most of which are probably behind a paywall for you, though):

e.g.
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/0005796775900546

What I would do, if your condition is as severe as you describe, see a qualified (!) CBT therapist (not a psychoanalysit !). Your life will improve within a few months.

(I'm a student of psychology.)

Good luck!
>>
>>676145130
Perfect.

"Wanna come back to my room, I've got a great movie I'm going to chill out with, join me. "

Say it 10 times to 10 girls , one will bite.
>>
>>676145581
i just cant get those words to come out my mouth

i guess my only option is CBT
>>
>>676145581
And add.

"You remind me of my first girlfriend"

Fucking cheesy thing to say, I cringe inside when I say it, but it works 60% of the time.
>>
>>676145970
ive never had a girlfriend
>>
>>676142171

mein neger
>>
>>676141750

cocaine OP
>>
>>676146000
Lie

Every one else does.
>>
>>676141750
Srsly the drug you prolly need is to lower your standards like 7 notches. Just go after grills you are not even attracted to at all. You will not be intimidated because you don't really want anything from them. The psychology is that subconsciously in your mind, you think the girls you are going after are too hot/good for you and you get nervous because of that. You dont want to fuck it up and you set yourself up for failure. If the girl is not so pretty, you wont have this problem. You will think probably consciously and unconsciously, that you are too good for them - and that is exactly the attitide you need to get with girls. After you've bagged one, maybe two, you will have more confidence and can boost your standards. I was once like you anon. I banged a fatty and the floodgates opened for me. Had a 8/10 hottie gf within 6 months of losing my virginity
>>
>>676146298
fuck read the damn thread

i dont hit on ANY girls regardless of standards or notches or any of that shit
>>
>>676146298
This.

This is good advise.

Try this.

Or I'm beginning to think we've all been trolled.
Or you are attracted to men.
>>
>>676146554
Certainly there are grills you havent considered because you find them unappealing. Those are the ones you practice on and build you confidence. All in sayin
>>
>>676146875
im not really sure how to lie and pretend to be attracted to someone im not. i cant even be honest and tell someone im attracted to them. its not really a problem though because i find like 99% of girls attractive enough. The only criteria is that i can have an actual good conversation with them. If i cant to do that then theres no change to even try and hit on them anyway.
>>
Alcohol or a beta blocker (accurately named), don't mix the two.
>>
>>676147015
>not really sure how to lie
Srsly anon? I'm sure you lie in every other facet of you life, like the rest of us. You are prolly going to have to tell some fibs and half truths if you ever want to get laid.
And it sounds like you are too intimidated to have a normal conversation with the grills that you've been going after. Thats why i suggest lowering the bar to the floor. Because there is a point that you will no longer be intimidated. You need to find that point and take the plunge. Then you can start raising the bar back up
>>
At the moment i sleep with 8 diffrent women on the reg . 7 are russian. Stop being a faggot and just get your willy dirty. After the first time you fucked a chick , all wil be gooooood
>>
>>676148291
no normal conversation is fine. The problem is escalating beyond that.
>>
>>676142347
>double hoverhand
Manlets when will they learn
>>
>>676142753
>tfw you're the btard in the story
Cuck
>>
>>676141750
mephedrone and mdma work for me. mephedrone makes sex great for me. Dunno what it usualy does, but gets very tingly and can last hours. speed and alcohol give me limp dick
>>
>>676142666
Just take all your courage and risk for once.
She says no, whatever..
Says yes, profit.
>>
>>676141750
money.
>>
>>676152001
I'm not rich but i earn an engineers salary.

>>676151762
see #8 in the OP
>>
>>676141750
New Updated 2016 Tor/Deepweb Links! Enjoy!
https://mlmcl.co/tor
>>
File: 1458828136677.jpg (62 KB, 309x305) Image search: [Google]
1458828136677.jpg
62 KB, 309x305
>>676152201
Then sir...you are a pussy
>>
>>676152201

-Pay whore.
-Use protection.
-Fuck like no tomorrow.

Then hang around with girls when you DO NOT want to get laid, you will perform admirabilly, if not, repeat.

They have some kind of dammned detector of men that "don want it", and seem to react to that like crazed animals, maybe what they want the most is to be desired.
Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.