[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can a manchild with no interests whatsoever make friends?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 1
File: 1448319902313.jpg (180 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
1448319902313.jpg
180 KB, 960x1280
How can a manchild with no interests whatsoever make friends? I'm sick of being a lonely NEET that sits on the computer all day.
>>
Bump, I need this answered
>>
kill yourself
>>
>>676136480
no interests huh? then what do you do everyday?
>>
>>676136589
Shitpost on 4chan.
>>
Join a political party or a NGO.
The Youth Red Cross gave me a circle of friends.
>>
Just go outside, talk to people about random stuff, ask them what they're interested in, obtain hobbies etc.

Geez, it's not that damn difficult to make friends
>>
>>676136636
well, I was genuinely eager to help you but apparently you aren't worth anybody's time. See >>676136586 for quick answer, tho
>>
>>676135736
Be active
>>
>>676135736
Get some interests. If you dont want to you can always find fellow shitposters but they are hard to find because they all live in their mother's basements and never go out
>>
>>676135736
32yo manchild here too. I have interests but they are mostly staying home alone, getting drunk and high, cooking and eating nice food, playing vidya and watching movies and fapping.

People never cease to disappoint me. I used to be very sociable in my youth. I got rid of all my friends though because they were all a pain in the ass and nothing but drama.

I also stopped giving any of my time to grills because they're all lying, cheating, self involved, emotional wreck bitches. Shit, even a one night stand these days or being 'the other guy' is too much effort. I would rather just fap whenever I get horny and carry on with my life. Shit I can even just go fuck a hooker if I get that desperate for real pussy.

Life is good man. You don't need friends. You just need to be happy ith yourself and your own company.
>>
>>676135736
If you want real life friends, I can't help you much. Try to be more outgoing, do shit that will involve interacting with people, etc.

If you just want online friends, try /soc/.
>>
>>676136695
im surrounded by people i dont want to mix with or understand
>>
>>676136864
So then unsurround yourself with those people who will only drag you down and cause you negative energy.
>>
>>676136794
What's your job?
>>
>>676137046
Some low-mid tier office monkey job with little to no prospects. It's not great, but it's not shit either. It pays the bills. I just turn up, do my job to the best of my ability, then go home nad get trashed every day. Collect my paycheck every month. In 4 more years I plan to have my mortgage paid off.
>>
Make new friends do things that people perceive to be cool.

Idk It worked for me
>>
>>676137243
Sounds nice. You seem to be pretty well off.
>>
http://www.meetup.com/
>>
>>676137701
Yeah it's a nice life. Sure I don't drive a fast car, or live in a mansion, or have mega holidays. But there's a roof over my head, good food in my belly and I have enough spare cash to get drunk and stoned at night. And for that I am grateful. I don't want for much, and I am happy. So I suppose while I still look at all the richfags and get a bit jelly sometimes, I think we all need to remind ourselves of the people who are worse off than ourselves. And there are a lot of people who are a lot worse off.
>>
>>676135736
What do you mean by "no interests"? I don't get that.
>>
>>676138129
I'm not interested in anything. I watch TV, get drunk, and browse whatever is on /b/. This is every day of my entire adult life.
>>
>>676138239
does fapping count as an interest?
>>
Just go on walks or ride your bike places...everything else will fall into place
>>
>>676138239

thats depression :P welcome to the club
>>
>>676135736
Step 1. Get training
sep 2. Get career

The opportunity to meet people who aren't going to turn away as soon as they realise you're not coping with life. The rest will take care of itself.
>>
>>676138239
you need to leave the house bro. get outside in nature.
>>
>>676135736
first off yes you need to leave the house. going up to strangers will seem creepy. join a club of some sort yes they exist. and for the love of god DO NOT BE CREEPY. listen to people. It's not about you. I'm a man. I'm a grown man. i talk to people a lot working in a art gallery. it's easy. Also talk to girls but don't fall in love ok
>>
>>676138757
Oh boohoo tell us all about it.
>>
fuck your life. post moar qt asians
>>
>>676138064
While I'm happy for you, not trying to be wisdomfag, but I believe happiness lies outside of yourself. I solved my own situation years ago and now I just think about how I can help others. While it's not everyone's cup of tea I think it's a way of leaving a legacy or living past your death I.e. eternity.
>>
>>676135736
take your 14 hours of fap and mmo time and actually look for work.
>>
>>676135736
Grab a hobby, like Magic the Gathering wokred pretty well for me. I 'm not very talkative and kinda autistic in social interactions. At least I can talk about cards/ trade/ play with some random people and became friends with regulars. There was also a group of stoners, I like weed so I brought some and became friends with them too.
>>
>>676139058
Once I am finished with the struggle of sorting myself out and paying off my mortgage, I plan to take a part time and less stressful job which will allow me more spare time to spend helping others. Volunteering, raising money, whatever I can do to make a difference in this world. It's hard at the moment without being a richfag, but I'll get there.
>>
>>676139160
That's one of my big problems, there is no work. It's a small town and there are 10 jobs listed, all which require things I don't have.
>>
>>676135736
Pretty simple OP. Find some interests. Do things, go places. There must be some new skill you want to learn, or experience you want to have.

Since you sit at the computer all day you're probably fat, so something exercise-related would be a good place to start - try going to the gym or taking fitness classes.
>>
Join the military.
>>
>>676139401
then look for work more far away? You aren't restricted to the local area unless you want to be.

Seriously, I was unemployed for about 8 years until last year and I know how shitty it makes you feel, and the slump it gets you in to. It makes such a massive difference to your life. I used to suffer from anxiety, depression, social awkwardness. I was a /b/tard hermit.

Now I have a job, I also have a social life and good friends, and I visit /b/ on my days off when I have nothing better to do. I don't feel depressed, I don't feel anxious. I genuinely feel happy with myself and my situation like I never did while unemployed. All it takes is actually doing what it takes to get a job, rather than just going through the motions and not really giving a fuck or bothering
>>
>>676135736
Change your life for a moment. Un-settle. Leave your addictions behind: sell your belongings, leave the money made on an account, and hit the road. Buy a bike or go cross the rockies.
>>
>>676139335
Yeah, gotta take of yourself first. Less stress from work is spot on. You can also adopt a dog and cat and maybe try to find yourself a nice girl who needs someone in a better place than they are. Also, spending time with family and helping them. I just bought my sister a real nice area rug for her new apartment out of the blue and I don't even have one for myself.
>>
>>676139610
Yeah this too is a nice way to waste your life
>>
>>676139850
You sound based anon. The world needs more people like yourself. I wish you all the best for your journey.
>>
>>676139697
>job equals social life
ayy autistic fuck detected
>>
>>676135736
New Updated 2016 Tor/Deepweb Links! Enjoy!
https://mlmcl.co/tor
>>
>>676140251
If you say so. If all a job is for you is a way to make money and you don't actually connect or interact with your co-workers, I feel bad for you. I can genuinely say everyone I work with is a friend of mine
>>
>>676136636
DateAnonsFrom4chan.com :^)
>>
>>676140308
>2016
>deepweb
>>
>>676140179
Ditto, cheers.
>>
you have to give in and kiss people's asses, it's the only way sadly.
basically you have to pretend to be interested in shit that you consider stupid.

see me, i don't have friends because i NEVER want to do people's bullshit activities.
i hate traveling around, i really treasure being comfy.
>leave your comfort zone
so i can go jump into someone else's comfort zone? there's no point, you're kissing someone's ass in the end.
>>
>>676140608
Well, in all that time at home, playing games & watching movies we still gathered lots of knowledge - most likely none of that will earn us money, but still, there are people with similar interests. There'll surely be a gaming related Bar or sth, you can just go there and play games if you'd like to, maybe get into conversations with people playing similar games. Your knowledge can get you pretty far there.
>>
>>676140865
i kissed your moms ass
>>
>>676140865
man, even stuff like GoT is more enjoyable with someone else at your side.
You just need to find the right people.
>>
>>676140990
okay, ill let you know when i find someone who wants to hackey sack and work out with me
protip: it will be a very long time

in order to match up, i have to pick up interests that aren't really mine so i can match up with people.
nah, fuck that.
>>
>>676141112
>pretending there aren't milions of people with the same interests
sure thing, mate.
>>
Im tired 2, i started to work just 3-4 months ago, since then i Have no friends, maybe 1 and my gf, luckyly i have her, i would suicide i shes not in this world
>>
>>676135736
Hey anon. Two things.

1. Get an interest, and get good at it, whether it's a sport, chess, lifting, creative writing, ANYTHING that involves being around other people or something that allows you to meet like-minded people.

2. Don't be afraid to leave the house, so in a pub/coffee shop, and talk to strangers that seem to want to talk. Good friendships are made that way.

Number 1 is more important. The reality is, you'll undoubtedly be a boring person since you have no interests, which means you're not passionate about anything. When you are, you become a more interesting person, people will gravitate towards you. When you get good at something, people will look up to you, and not only will you make friends but you'll assume the role of a leader.

Hope this helps anon, it's advice I did myself 5 years ago and I'm sitting pretty happy right now.
>>
>>676140332

I'm not the guy you were replying to but, In all my previous jobs I can say I've never spent any time with co-workers in a social setting outside of work. Sure I make friends with everyone (or try to) can ask about their weekend, makes jokes etc on lunch break. But I've never asked them to join me in some social environment outside work, and nor did they ask me.

That's all there is, they're your fellow workers. Friends? I guess you could say that, but only at work. Work friends...not really true friends.
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.