[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi /b/ I posted this to /lgbt/ but no response... I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
File: mLrCaE5bJitCLLXUx13zvaQ.jpg (11 KB, 190x225) Image search: [Google]
mLrCaE5bJitCLLXUx13zvaQ.jpg
11 KB, 190x225
Hi /b/

I posted this to /lgbt/ but no response...

I'm a degenerate. I am on vacation with my family. While they were out, I bought some cute panties and a hello kitty dress. Wifey is mad at my drinking habit.. I think she left. I am alone in the hotel with cute clothes. I could never transition (balding, hairy body etc), but i wish to be the little girl.

I don't even really know why I'm starting this thread, I am about to get a shower and then get dressed. Tonight is both sad and exciting.

pic sort of related.
>>
>>676121375
sad day
>>
File: image_11.jpg (34 KB, 400x266) Image search: [Google]
image_11.jpg
34 KB, 400x266
>>676121375
>>
>>676121537
It is, but it's not. I'm of two minds
>>
Seek professional help.
>>
Seek professional help you fucking freak.
Not cause you're trans but because you WANT TO BE A LITTLE GIRL.

YOU'RE JUST TRYING TO GET RID OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITES YOU FUCKING RETARD.

I can understand pretending to be around 1-3 years off your actual age but when you pretend to be like, 16 or 6, THAT IS WHERE U ARE MENTAL.
>>
>>676121782
thanks. i just want to feel cute. i think everyone does?
>>
File: img-thing.jpg (14 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
img-thing.jpg
14 KB, 300x300
>>676122168
Being a woman would be cool too, but clothes aren't as cute :)
>>
>>676121375
Is the dress in your size?

If it makes you feel any better, i have some Minnie Mouse nightshirts I wear because i think they're cute.
>>
>>676122722
Try japanese lolita fashion

My favs are
Military/Army Lolita
Punk Lolita
Sweet Lolita
Gothic Lolita

They make them in varying sizes.
You can also find anime cosplay clothing or maid and seifukus in a lot of sizing. You could also look at Korean clothing. Basically, anything Asian is gonna be cute. Trust me.
>>
Pics or it didnt happen OP
>>
>>676123631
just got out of the shower.

it is my size, it fits nicely.

>>676124742

I'm kind of afraid of putting pics on /b/.. i'm cute from the chest down now tho :)
>>
I wanna sleep in it, have dreams in it..

I know i'm a degenerate, but i wish it was acceptable. so neat to have underwear that feels good..
>>
i bet all my wacky bucks that this fags wife is gonna walk in
>>
Has your holiday been especially stressful anon? This seems like an odd time to do this.
>>
>>676125709
Where I live, it is okay. Just not being a little kid when you're old enough to have a wife.
>>
>>676125923
yes, been stressed for a while.

i get it, i know i'm fucked up.. but it feels so neat to wear something cute :)

>>676125800

im about to sleep in it, you might be right, but i do have the door bolted, i might have a few secs
>>
>>676125800
Well, shes bound to come back - they're on holiday, so she'll need to return to the hotel eventually.
>>
>>676126456
we were visiting her family. i woke up after being passed out with everything gone.
i assume she's at her family's house rn.
seriously, i just want to be happy and /comfy/
>>
>>676126407
I'm the guy with the minnie kouse stuff, so I'm not actually thinking you're fucked up for wanting to wear something cute - whats more concerning is when you're doing it, and how it might be affecting your marriage. Are you guys happy at all?

The desire to be a small child sounds a lot like a desire to escape the overwhelming pressures of adulthood. I know this sounds hard, but you really should consider speaking to someone when you're back from your holiday.
>>
>>676126792
Ah ok. Would you say you drink a lot?
>>
>>676127197
not really caring about wanting to be a little, it's just that the clothes are cuter.

i appreciate your real concern for my mental health, but i think i'm too far gone for that.

i know everything is gonna be cool, somehow... i wish i could share this fun with wifey, but no way she would be down.

thanks for caring, really.. didn't expect in on /b/
>>
>>676127372
i wish i could drink a lot, but there are lots of fights about that. i am able to drink about a 6 of beers per week.
>>
>>676127584
No worries bro. Quite frankly, if you're drinking a max of six beers a week and just want to wear cute clothes (and the age thing isn't a thing) then maybe you're just super stressed. A therapist could still help with that - you dont sound all that fucked up.
>>
File: large.jpg (61 KB, 300x367) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
61 KB, 300x367
>>676128148
I don't feel like I am either, I just wish the world was different, I guess. I don't even know how I would approach a therapist (wifey might want to know what I'm up to or whatever.)

I'm actually very well adjusted. And this vacation was all for her to see her family, it cost me around a k, and this is the best part about it.

I'm not gay in the conventional sense, i'd never have sex with a dude, for example.

it would be so cool to be able to walk out the door in this though. i love the feeling on my legs and stuff. maybe i'm just fucked up?
>>
>>676128808
Seeing a therapist might add an hour to your day at first just tell her you went to the gym or something, but yes you'd eventually have to tell her.
>>
>>676128808
aw, hope everything works out OP, my uncle just came out as a cross dresser and it was weird with his wife, but now they are happy and she is accepting of it, so who knows what might happen.
>>
>>676129544
thanks minniemouse bro, it would be best if i was allowed to wear something cute under my outfit.

this is the first real chance i have had to buy something cute, and i hope i can smuggle it in when we eventually get home.. but its gonna be strange.
>>
>>676129544
>>676129755
>>676129766
nice rolls
>>
>>676129766
You can always wear panties, though you'll want to explain it to your wife, which might be hard. I have a friend whose husband started wearing them without speaking to her about it, and she got pretty freaked out but was fine after they had a long talk.
>>
>>676130209
ugh, i dont even know what to do. pathetic that i'm sitting here in a dress posting on an anonymous board. it feels so right and wrong at the same time.
>>
i wish i had gotten a swimsuit, would be neat to take a bath in it.
>>
>>676130401
Just chill out for a bit I'd say, and when you're up to it, you might want to start by calling the wife's family to see what's up.
>>
>>676123663
still waiting for my lolita mary janes to arrive. fucking seller said 10-15 days and its been a full month now =(
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.