[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone try morning glory seeds and or LSA? Also general drug bread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 4
File: 260189_uk.jpg (85 KB, 699x525) Image search: [Google]
260189_uk.jpg
85 KB, 699x525
Anyone try morning glory seeds and or LSA?

Also general drug bread
>>
Look up some of the trip reports on youtube... its not the greatest trip but you can feel something.. i didnt take much to get a stomach ache or anything but i felt weird to say the least
>>
>>676115490
my buddy tried morning glory seeds. he said the next day he felt twice as bad as he felt good the day before and not worth it so i never personally tried it
>>
>>676115699
I just took 200+ seeds waiting for something
>>
>>676115490
Only tried a tiny amount of it. Got some minor visual hallucinations. Walls looked soggy and moved a little, everything looked a bit more vibrant. I bet if you do more you will get an interesting trip.
The stomache ache can be avoided by extracting the LSA propperly. There are a lot of instructions for it on the web.
>>
>>676115490
I ate like an 8th of morning glory seeds and felt nothing. What went wrong? Maybe it was the wrong type of morning glory or something.
>>
>>676115490
never tried morning glory but i extracted some LSA from woodrose seeds and it was one of the best highs. much better than LSD or shrooms; for my taste anyway. Ended eating it all in like 4 days straight
>>
>>676116029
did you prepare them correctly? from my understanding you need to soak and prep them not just eat em
>>
How long for affects to start
>>
>>676116222
You can just eat them straight from the bag, after cleaning of course, but then you can get a stomache ache which isnt too fun to have while tripping
>>676116301
Pretty sure it can take up to 2 hours. Its a really slow onset from what I remember
>>
>>676116301
in like 30 minutes you get a stomache ache. When thats over you get a really awesome body high/ trippy feelings. It's not really that visual unless you smoke weed, but that can be a bit too intense.
>>
It's been like an hour and I feel kind of euphoric
>>
>>676116730
so its more similar to robotripping as far as the nasuea goes?
>>
>>676117417
I personally can't avoid throwing up unless I chug it and try to nap.
>>
Been reading up on these. Scale 1-10 how bad is the stomach ache?
>>
>>676117798
this sounds like a real good time
>>
swear to god someone's gona go out and fucking do this and die.

I'll be back this evening lurking for the "I can't believe he actually did it" thread
>>
>>676115490

Did a long time ago a big dose of soaked, crushed and prept seeds.

Most intense high ever, trip went "bad" and made me realize what a shitty person I was to my loved ones. Been quite clean afterwards.

In the beginning there was strong waves euphoria, later came mild to medium visuals/optical disturbances, after that I was completely unaware of my surroundings tripping hard.

Mild "after glow" stayed for couple of days and the trip would resurface a few times when smoking weed.
>>
first time trying it was alright (hbwr seeds). ground them up and mixed it with oj. felt slightly nauseous 30 mins in to it and about two hours later, i saw a few flashy colored shapes and basically I wanted to say whatever was on my mind atm. i heard a song on the radio which got me all paranoid and started to curl up and cry. wished for the trip to be over but a few minutes felt like hours. watched rush hour to pass the time as i was coming down. woke up next day with the most relaxed sleep i ever had
>>
>>676119117
did your body weighed like a ton?
I remember feeling really heavy.
>>
I have done las multiple times.done tons of research on it what do you need to kno ? You can also take. Hawaiian baby woodrose.
>>
Best sources for Adderall? I'm a college student and need it to study.

Where does everyone else buy? Is there anywhere online that's legit?
>>
I have done las multiple times.done tons of research on it what do you need to kno ? You can also take. Hawaiian baby woodrose.
>>
>>676120430
>befriend someone who has a kid "with" ADHD
>get real chummy
>come to their house sometime
>find the ADHD meds
>steal them
>???
>Pill Profit
>>
>>676115490
I tried 700 seeds (ipomoea violacea). It was fun.
The worst part its drinking and eating the sludge...

Also I tried woodrose. they are significant stronger.
>>
>>676120039
i don't remember but i remember my limbs felt like wet noodles
>>
>>676122194
Im the guy here.
It was like an acid trip, but not that strong, and without visuals.
>>
Don't take the seeds. I tried heavenly blue seeds before. I had the shits for a few hours with crippling stomach pain.
>>
>>676120430
Same here. Lost my contact for addy's a few months back, finding more is a bitch
>>
>>676117893
>>
>>676115490

PLEASE HEED THIS WARNING: If you're going to try morning glory, try not to use store-bought seeds. Most seed companies generally coat the seeds with a preservative that is toxic to humans. Only lethal in very high doses but it will still give you a BAD stomach ache for 30+ minutes. There are some brands without the coating but they are not sold at most gardening stores.
>>
>>676123082

And now that i've read some of these posts, it's clear that all the people complaining about stomach problems ingested packeted seeds they probably bought from home depot.
>>
>>676122519
muscle cramps from LSA are the worst. Every single time I did it (morning glory seeds) I had muscle cramps at some point. It's a shitty hallucinogen. Very visual but shitty side effects. Do yourself a favor and get some real LSD or shrooms
>>
>>676123082
This is true. Probably the cause of this >>676123048
700 seeds recolected by me, all in one take, never feel ill
>>
>>676123358
700 is teorically a very high doose
>>
ITT: newfags demonstrate the placebo effect without realizing it
>>
>>676123358

Yep. I've grown it myself and I never experienced the stomach ache because I never ingested store-bought seeds.
>>
>>676123569
No placebo.
>>
>>676120430
sooo off topic
>>
>>676123569

In This Post: Neckbeard pretending to be oldfag doesn't known what ergine is.
>>
>>676123622
where do ye buyem goyoum
>>
I know this isn't a hard drug or anything but I took some Adderall today for the first time so I could study hard.
Shit was fantastic. Would recommend.
>>
File: do you.jpg (54 KB, 700x933) Image search: [Google]
do you.jpg
54 KB, 700x933
>>676124016

I'm sorry I don't answer questions from people with learning disabilities.
>>
File: P1010698.jpg (315 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
P1010698.jpg
315 KB, 1600x1200
Get one of theese
>>
>>676124169
i want one, where does one acquire?
>>
I've tried HBWR seeds a couple of times last time I tried them I felt like I was gonna die so I made a deal to myself to never try them again after that
>>
>>676124263
In my country its legal. In the US is not
>>
>>676124146
Sorry friend, where do you purchase these seeds you refer to as "woodrose"
>>
>>676124592
No question mark, quotation marks, no full stop. 6/10
>>
>>676124866

Fuck you. Stay away from my students.
>>
>>676124592

I was talking about morning glory, not HBW.
>>
File: IMG_20151024_161401388_HDR.jpg (4 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151024_161401388_HDR.jpg
4 MB, 2448x3264
>>676124263
Also got this one's, four different saint peters
>>
>>676125095
Okay how about morning glory
>>
>>676125245
what do you do with them?
>>
>>676125796
Grow them. The bluish one in the middle its a Peruvian Torch (Peruvianus) They are fucking hard to get.
>>
so am I understanding this correctly? one could in theory, buy the bs home depot either version of morning glory or HBWR seeds and plant them, then harvest te seeds from said plants and able to take them with no stomach issues? if so how long would it take the plants to go from germination to cultivating seeds?
>>
>>676124169
Its a butthole.
>>
>>676127000
In theory yes.
Usually takes half spring, summer,and half autum, then it dies, it doesnt like cold at all
>>
>>676127157
yes
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.