[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you fuck a MILF if it was your bro's mom? Pic related
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: X9oPzMw.jpg (61 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
X9oPzMw.jpg
61 KB, 540x960
Would you fuck a MILF if it was your bro's mom?
Pic related
>>
Hell to the yes
>>
Weird ear
>>
File: 1411992902195.gif (3 MB, 419x384) Image search: [Google]
1411992902195.gif
3 MB, 419x384
mother lover is best lover
>>
>>676033093
damn right!
Also pic is my friend's mom. Should I risk my friendship by trying to get it with her?
>>
>>676032002
Are you interested in this woman, OP? Give some details if you can.
>>
>>676032002
fuck, I have
>>
>>676033778
Friend's mom.
She is very flirtatious, but only when he's not around. And one time she offered for me to use her shower (she has her personal bathroom) even though there are three showers in the house but I was in a rush home. Sometimes I crash at their place and she likes to wear the same pair of shorts that ride high up but only when her husband or my bro isn't around.
>>
>>676032002
yes
strawpoll.me/7190803/
>>
>>676034474
what does your stupid strawpoll have to do with fucking milfs? you dumb faggot.
>>
>>676034296
Aside from that, how expressive is she with her flirting to you, OP? How close has she been other than the shower invitation?
>>
>>676034949
Like I'll be chilling on the couch and she'll be just a little too close and when I say something funny or something she'll laugh and put her hand on me knee and go higher, but only a litttleee bit. She clearly notices my fuckin boner. I wanna just attack her with my dick but idk if it's worth it
What should I do? I mean would you fuck her from what you see in that pic?
>>
>>676032002
Yes. Moar pls.
>>
>>676035339
just take it out when its only you and her, show her what shes doing to you, she will take it
>>
>>676032002
No I wouldnt fuck my mom
>>
>>676035339
I could see that. Is she a big sports fan ( judging from the BoSox spring training type cap in her head)? Is she especially active? Also, is this the only photograph you have of this lass?
>>
>>676032002
No.. Honestly never would do such a thing
>>
>>676032002
I don't wanna fuck my mom
>>
>>676035968
That's "on" not "in"
>>
>>676032002
You still on the thread, OP?
>>
>>676032002
Derp
Record it and send it to your friend for bonus points, don't be a pussy fuck your faggot friend and fuck his cunt mom win win
Friends are temp
>>
>>676035634
Agreed
>>
>>676032002
Are you Shitting me? I would fuck my gf mom. Friends mom. Their aunts or cousins or wives I don't give a fuck. I'm too old to give a fuck about getting caught now. This is not living a little. This is living without a reason. This is borrowed time anyway. I should've died by 30.
>>
>>676032002
Fucking a dude's mom isn't as big a violation of the bro code as fucking a bro's girl or ex.
So go for it.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.