[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /b/ think of this? Do you dare?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: jackassery.jpg (13 KB, 236x236) Image search: [Google]
jackassery.jpg
13 KB, 236x236
What does /b/ think of this?

Do you dare?
>>
All she's asking for now is attention.
>>
File: take em down.jpg (15 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
take em down.jpg
15 KB, 300x225
get whats destine to be..
>>
>>676005411
No shit asswipe.
>>
to much of a tumor to rape
>>
>>676005123
she looks so depressing. Like if you started raping her she wouldn't fight back she would just sigh
but i know a woman who has been raped and shes been to rallies like this. She said most of the women laughed about not being raped but trying to guilt trip people.
>>
>>676005123
Rapists have xray vision. You were doomed from the start.
>>
>>676005123
I feel bad for the rapist, dude must of been Hella drunk to go for that...woman?..
>>
>>676005123
Meh feminists conflate two things when they say things like this.
1. When someone says or implies a girl deserved to get raped based on what she was wearing, where she was, etc. This is legitimately wrong.
2. When people suggest doing certain things to stay safe, like not drinking too much around people you don't trust, not walking down dark alleys, and so on. Some people include revealing clothibg here, idk if it really nakes a difference. But in any case there is nothing wrong with suggestions like this; it's not a moral judgment, just sound advice in an unsafe world.
Feminists usually treat both of these as "rape culture," and it's fucking retarded.
>>
>>676005885
>would just sigh
top kek
>>
File: give attention.png (87 KB, 236x236) Image search: [Google]
give attention.png
87 KB, 236x236
>>
>>676005123
That guy definitely asked for it...
>>
>>676005123
Those eyes beg for my cock. That's implied consent
>>
>>676005599
Link?
>>
>>676005123
She has a vagina and is thereby predetermined by nature to ask for it
>>
The "what was she wearing" argument has not and will never be used. Can this strawman die please. There is no rape culture
>>
>>676005123
This is what I was wearing when I asked for attention. Tell me I asked for it, I DARE YOU.
>>
She was wearing a "dare to rape me" sign when she got raped? Smart girl.
>>
OK .......you asked for it !!!
>>
How did the rapist get past the clothes?
>>
File: rape.jpg (27 KB, 236x236) Image search: [Google]
rape.jpg
27 KB, 236x236
>>676005123
>>
>>676005123
Aye, sir!
>>
a lot of neck beard edge lords in this thread
>>
>>676005123

Nobody would rape that, let alone have sex with it.
>>
>>676010773
A lot of weak ass bitches that more often than not deserve to be raped, get exactly that. I used to be a fatass and I've been around chicks that will push your buttons for fun until you snap, then make you out to be some horrible person.
>>
>>676007644
>link?
Newfag
Use correct words normie scum.
Ex. "Sauce motherfucker, do you have it?"
>>
>>676006133
Its kind of like not leaving your expensive smart phone on the sea of the when you leave it unattended in public.

You're not asking for someone to smash the window and steal the phone. But you lack of care will get it stolen sooner or later.
>>
>>676007804
This is the type of idiocy that makes people support feminism
>>
>>676005123
Do people actually tell them that they deserved it? Or do they just make up these ideas in their little imaginary worlds so they can go and try to guilt trip and pity monger?
>>
>>676010883
I probably would.
>>
>>676005123
I hang out with a lot of assholes, who would definitely be considered "misogynistic pigs". Most of them probably would fuck a girl who was passed out at a party.. That kind of thing.

I've never once heard any of them say that a girl "deserves" to be raped, or anything remotely similar to "she was asking for it". It's a total myth. Nobody says that shit with any serious intent.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.