[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FEELS THREAD >23 no job, no gf no money (130$ in debt) >live
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 11
File: 3AYipN3.png (96 KB, 332x333) Image search: [Google]
3AYipN3.png
96 KB, 332x333
FEELS THREAD

>23 no job, no gf no money (130$ in debt)
>live with my mom
>mom bitches about me every day
>only a High School degree
>feel so useless
>wish I could go hero mod

Anon why are you still alive what keeps you going?
>>
Fuck... I'm 20 and same boat... Well good thing I might get a job next week. Fuck I can't take it no having money anymore. I have to do this shit by myself.
>>
File: Just do it.jpg (20 KB, 212x320) Image search: [Google]
Just do it.jpg
20 KB, 212x320
>>
Do something about your situation.
>>
>>675997670
>I might get a job next week
good luck anon.

what kind of a job is it?
>>
People have jobs, gf, moneys. "they"'re no different from you. start by getting a job, any job, then progress from there. killing yourself is stupid at your age.
>>
>>675997955
I'm trying to get a job but this small city I live in is a pain in the ass.
Also don't want to work a shitty job all my live long . Hero mod seems easier
>>
File: 1428014014787.webm (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1428014014787.webm
2 MB, 640x360
>>675997461
No one cares about us. We're always alone.
>>
I'm 33
£2k overdraft
£5k in credit cards
£125K mortgage

Haven't had sex with my wife in 6 months
Argue with her everyday
Work long hours for little pay (£21K a year)
Codeine habit
Overweight
On antidepressants

The only thing that keeps me going is our 3 year old boy.
Without him I'd probably have given it all up to be a junkie
>>
>>675998356
at least that kid got a full family and a nice house.

>No one cares about us. We're always alone.
so true.
>>
>>675997461
Бъди щастлив!
>>
>>675998559
>On antidepressants
Do they help? would you recommend them?

>The only thing that keeps me going is our 3 year old boy
I have got a lot of respect for you anon, My dad gave up on me when I was around 4. Life has been hard without him. Really hope you will make it. You seem like a good man.
>>
>>675998752
kak?
>>
>>675998997
I've only been on them for 4 weeks or so.
My mood has stabilised slightly. Also seeing a therapist - she seems nice. Haven't told her about the drug problem yet.

Thanks dude
>>
Bmup
>>
I decided to quit my life of NEET and pursue career in XYZ I will probably never get a job in XYZ because my neither my father nor my mother is XYZ. I'm 25 and never been in relationship of any kind. Few years back, there was a girl who was interested in me, and while she visited my apartment, which is lost now, she kissed another guy in my kitchen. I told her to GTFO and drunk myself to sleep for few days. I hate contact with human beings, people are retarded and have idiotic problems, yet I have to maintain image of me caring about humans or i less any chance of obtaining useless diploma. Vidya is less and less fun everyday, I watched all interesting movies and tv shows. Music nowadays is atrocious, and I dont have time to read books anymore because I must read useless stuff about XYZ. My health is slowly detoriorating because i sit on my ass all day, i have low energy, and my sanity is on its limits. I considered an heroing but chickened out of it. Everyday I imagine that I'll met some girl and we will fall in love with each other, but this is not happening, and I think I lost all hope already.
On top of that, my cat is sick
I'm both sad and angry by stuff goind in my life
I'm sangry
>>
File: 1456529164490.jpg (66 KB, 750x545) Image search: [Google]
1456529164490.jpg
66 KB, 750x545
>>675997461
I have no fucking idea who I am, I have no idea what I stand for or believe in.
I'm so critical of myself. I need to be perfect constantly.. I mean if I mispronounce a word I will slam myself over and over for hours.
I want to go back to school, I want to go to university and make something of myself but I have no idea what direction I wish to take in life.
I don't want to be angry at my family but I still can't forgive them for being addicts. I get that are just people but I couldn't bring friends over because there was syringes and shit everywhere, I didn't get to eat most days because I wasn't the fucking favourite like my little bitch sister is. I took fucking beatings for her and now she is too good to talk to me because she's at University at the moment but I had to drop out of school so I could work and support her and my family.
>>
>>675997461
$130 in debt? or $130,000?
Fuck if it's $130, don't worry about it. Don't an hero. Dude, I was $85,000 in debt to the government for taxes 20 months ago and figured it out. You can to.
>>
>>675998269
Can't disagree with you. Better die within one hour than slowly perish suffering several decades.
>>
File: good2 copy.jpg (77 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
good2 copy.jpg
77 KB, 400x600
have a feel of me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tXApeDnlAE
>>
File: biker.jpg (197 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
biker.jpg
197 KB, 960x720
I have a friend with EXACTLY SAME setts (except i think his debt is higher than that)
he has worked for 3 months since we finished high school, back in 2011
so with the exception of these 3 months he has been a neet ever since

but we live in the 3rd world n life here sucks much harder than in ur 1st world heaven so fuck u
>>
>>676000265
Thank you for posting anon.
At least you've got a goal that you are pursuing. Also glad you kicked that bitch out. You aren't a cuck. I think you will find a girl soon enough I'm sure. You can check the manosphere for help.

>>676000298
Hope your family is clean now.
>I have no idea what direction I wish to take in life
I feel you. I'm lost as well.

>>676000564
no only 130 bucks. Thank you for your kind words. I know it isn't much but I just feel so pathetic being so broke at my age. Can't even go out.
>>
>>676001410
It can get better if you want it, OP.
PM me root127 on reddit if you want to chat.
>>
>>676000298
Screw your family, they're leeches that want to drag you down with them. If you can work to support their lazy asses you can do it to support yourself. Pack up your shit and get out before they suck the last vestiges of life out of you.
>>
>>676000883
>but we live in the 3rd world n life here sucks much harder than in ur 1st world heaven so fuck u

Dude you think it is easy here?. It's hard, we have got many problems as well. I don't even get any benefits. Life sucks.
>>
>>676001900
>life sucks
Life is what you make of it. If you don't like your circumstances, CHANGE THEM. It's on you.
>>
>>676000883
if you're retarded af its hard everywhere. thats my case
>>
File: Guetão.jpg (589 KB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
Guetão.jpg
589 KB, 2592x1936
>>676001900
well at least when u open ur window u get a view better than this
>>
that aint shit, im 24, live w parents, addicted to heroin, in debt thousands
>>
>>676002399
i dont give a fuck about view tbh. im always jailed in my room so ..
>>
>>676001410
>>676001743
My mother is clean now but my father still uses.
I left home when I was 15, it was one of the best things I did for myself. I was homeless for a few years but managed to get myself a job and get back on my feet. Now I am left trying to figure out what I wish to do with my life.
I'm just angry about it still I guess. I hate having to dodge questions whenever the subject of family comes up with people.
>>
>>676002261
This

Depression sucks, but the only person that's going to make any changes in your life is you. It isn't going to magically be different tomorrow. You need to make things happen. I used to sit around and feel sorry for myself all the time, but I decided to knock that shit off and went to uni. Some people have shittier circumstances than others, but no matter what way you look at it the only person holding you back from making a change is yourself so get it together or don't, but either way you have no one to blame but yourself. Life is tough and hating yourself only makes it that much shittier.

Also for those of you worried about females, no woman is interested in a guy with no confidence who hates himself. Hit the gym, be healthy. Act like you fucking care about yourself and maybe then you can attract someone.
>>
>>676002757
Do you have any passions? something you really wish you could do?
>>
>>675997461
130 dollars in debts
Wants to an hero
Why people hate millennials
>>
>>676002525
1. Decide if you want to be a junkie or do something with your life.
2. If you choose the latter, get help for your junk habit.
3. Find something that you enjoy doing to make money with. There are lots of opportunities.
4. Pay off your debt. At 24, I was $72,000 in debt. I am a month away from paying it off.
>>
>>676002932
thank you for this post anon. I think this is very true. I'm a depressed fuck but I really think of changing it, it seems so hard though. Be safe /b/rother.
>>
>>676002932
This

I will also add: Learn to love yourself before a relationship.
>>
>>676003191
I have hobbies and that kind of thing but nothing that I'm super passionate about that I could potentially follow as a career. It's mainly just stuff to keep myself busy when I start to get depressed.
I love learning but bringing myself to actually attend school again has been very daunting. I hate feeling stupid and I get super anxious about it but I know the only way to fix it is to force myself to go.
>>
File: sad.gif (3 MB, 400x224) Image search: [Google]
sad.gif
3 MB, 400x224
My best friend is a fucking asshole

>best friend and I play vidya all the time together even though we never meet irl because he lives far away
>still best friends so we talk to each other every day
>he likes to play Rust, I don't as much but I try and play cuz I want to play with him
>he wont let me play with him because he has a big clan and Im not good enough he says
>he said I could play if I tried to get better
>so I play for 10 hours the past two days
>tells me to join his clans teamspeak so I could apply to get in
>I join and he immediately bans me and removes me from Steam
>this happens once every two months then acts like it never happens

I wish I wasn't such a faggot so I could ctually make friends that care about me and don't treat me like fucking garbage
>>
>>676004503
He is toxic. Remove him from your life and you will be better off. Friends come and go, that's just life but holding onto people that are clearly not good for you is going to do more damage than being alone.
Just join a game and talk to random people until you find someone that's chill.
>>
>>676004503
remove him. He is bad business. You'll be better without him.
>>
>>676004916
>>676005203
Okay. Thank you guys for replying you are very nice
>>
>>676001410
Not-a-cuck anon here
I heard that so many times
>you will find girl soon/this year/on uni/etc etc
No hope left tbh, right now when i interact with a female, I ignore the fuck out of them, except obvious stuff, like "whats the time? - 19:35" or something like that, simple crap, no deep conversations, unless they are complete nonsence, like "who would win: 1k lions or the sun?". From my experience, people hate abstract situations because they lack imagination or whatever. My friends are all slowly starting families, getting engaded/married/other big life decisions
My biggest decision this month was what char to roll in Underrail
>You can check thefuckisthat
No, thank you. I refuse to obtain any help. I either am myself and I wanna be myself, improving through self help, or I gonna live someone else through obtaining help or guidance from external sources. I tried to read self help book once. Faggot author always used -when I was/for me helped/In my opinion. He was immense faggot, why stuff that helped him should help me? And so it stuck that only I can help myself.

To all anons with >no direction in life
I shall share mi 18 wisdom with you. Only direction in life you need to know is North, so you can use map properly. Seriously. Do not think about your life going nowhere. It is passing with every day. Do stuff. Don't do stuff. Enjoy life. Fuck life. Thinking stuff like "Am I on the right path" is ok only when you are stepping through a minefield.
Once upon a time some faggot said
>You are in the right place at right time, whenever you are
His faggotry was infinite, but his words apply to 90% of life situations
>>
>>676005549
All good fam. It's hard to cut someone off but it's definitely worth it.
I would play with you myself but I've pretty much been playing exclusively on Xbox since The Division came out.
>>
>>676004503
Your friend is an asshole, and this is what you should do:
1) Git gud at Rust, or whatever that faggot is playing right now. If you cannot git gud, cheat
2)Perform ownage on him
3)Get into his clan
4)Advance into clan structure so you can outrank him
5)Bully him mercilessly with shoops, doxing, kill him in pvp, etc

Revenge is always better than cutting someone from your life
>>
>>676006347
> Only direction in life you need to know is North, so you can use map properly.

Topchuckle m8. Thanks for the advice /b/ro. It will definitely be remembered.
>>
>>676006347
you seem very negative. The manosphere is a place for men to get help with self-improvement and women. Could be helpful sometimes. Anyway hope you will find your luck and stay happy.
>>
>be me
>be 7- or 8-years-old
>be summer break
>parents work long hours, so grandparents babysit during the day
>
>be at grandma's house
>playing outside in the yard with brother when grandma calls us
>scurry over to grandma to find her carrying a box
>whatsinthebox.mp3
>grandma chimes pleasantly, "Look what I found!"
>grandma places the box on the picnic table
>curled up in the corner is the cutest little kitten ever
>jet black, snow white whiskers, deep blue eyes
>illlovethiscatforever.exe
>he stares at us, but doesn't move; just stares with those dark sky blue eyes
>he doesn't react to our pats and pets
>he just sort of ignores us
>feelsbadman.jpg
>i have an idea so great that it would put the collective minds of all the great philosophers of history to shame
>decide to name him 'Sunny', hoping that if he has a bright, happy name, he'll cheer up
>kitten starts mewing incessantly
>well, fuck me, it worked!!
>cloud9.png
>figure the lil' guy's hungry
>grandma brings some cream in a bowl
>places the bowl next to the happiest kitten ever
>Sunny doesn't move from his corner
>Sunny keeps mewing
>>
File: R.I.P. Sunny.jpg (7 KB, 251x201) Image search: [Google]
R.I.P. Sunny.jpg
7 KB, 251x201
>>676007101

>Grandma takes Sunny out of the box and places the bowl next to him
>Sunny laps up some cream
>Sunny keeps mewing
>Louder, sharper, harsher
>brother tries to pick the kitten up, but he crawls away from him
>but he crawls away
>crawls away
>crawls
>tfw chills up/down/inside-out/backwards
>Sunny rolls over on his back
>three words:
>scarred
>for
>life
>Sunny is infested with ticks/fleas all over his belly
>parasites packed so thick that we couldn't see his fur or skin
>watched them writhing all over him
>little me screams, "WE HAVE TO TAKE HIM TO THE VET!! NOW!!"
>
>mfw Sunny was dying while we smiled and played with him
>mfw Sunny stopped moving and just stared up at us with frozen eyes
>
>run inside, lock myself in the bedroom, cry for hours until parents pick us up and take us home

We buried him in grandma's flower garden in a brown paper bag. Roughly 20 years later, whenever I visit Grandma, I still go to Sunny's grave and apologize for being utterly helpless and letting him die so miserably.
>Pic related, looks like Sunny.

>R.I.P. Sunny, I'm sorry.
>>
>>676006854
Yeah, I've been trying to get better at Rust and I know his server wipes every Thursday so I'm gonna try and fuck him when they don't have guns and shit like that
>>
File: 1447309920233.jpg (35 KB, 385x500) Image search: [Google]
1447309920233.jpg
35 KB, 385x500
>23 no job, no gf, no money (or debt)
>live with mom and dad
>parents don't usually bitch at me but i sense their disappointment
>working on 4 year program (3rd year)
>feel so useless
>wish I could go an hero
>no gun
>>
>>676006912
Thank you for kind words anon. I am so negative I could be 2 spider man villains at once. Being happy is hard.
>manosphere is a place
I would accuse you of shilling, but you obviously want to help fellow anon, which I respect
I'm off to my yearly meeting with long-no-seen friends.
Have a good evening /b/tards
And happy Easter everyone.
>>
>>675997461
>22 same

have my own 1bed flat,

mums chill but rest of family think im a waste,

quit collage 2 or 3 yrs ago fuck, didnt realise it was so long ago, ESA (the sick) and job seekers since then
>>
>>676007150
holy shit man
>>
>>676007358
Get the fuck out of bed you lazy piece of shit. I never met you and I think you are a waste.
Either get back to college, or get job. Any job. Even drug dealing will do. You desperately need any ambition in life.
>>
>>675997461
Oh gosh not $130!!! Tighten your bootstraps and get a fucking job. I was in your exact position at your age, addictions d to drugs and 20 grand in debt. If I could crawl out of that hole, anyone can.
I'm still carrying half the debt, but I have my own place and a decent job with room to grow.
You just gotta finally get to the point where enough is enough. No one is gonna change your life but you homie. Get out there!
>>
>>675997461
idk OP I guess its just hope that there is something more, if not found in next twenty years I will probably mass murder. im 31 by the way.
>>
>>676007291
No debt and you're almost done school? You're living th fucking dream! If you don't have to slug that student debt you can literally do anything you want!
Make plans on what you want to do when school starts. Get an internship, maybe payed of you're good.
The fuck is with these whiney 20 somethings with no student debt?
>>
>>675998269
Better a shitty job than no job tbh. Look for something better while you've got money coming in. It'll look good on a resume too. Swallow your pride and get the shitty job.
>>
>>676007929
we got no student debt but that doesn't help if there are no jobs to be had
>inb4 get a job

i have had many jobs while in high school and college and i understand that there is no room for improvement. i have watched my older brother move out into 3 different apartments (each worse than the last) and finally back home. he is 28. this is with two incomes because he is with his fiance as well.

there is no hope.
only death
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.