[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Getting first bj today what do.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3
File: 1442011177858.jpg (101 KB, 615x820) Image search: [Google]
1442011177858.jpg
101 KB, 615x820
Getting first bj today what do.
>>
Jack of 3-4 times ahead of time to ensure you don't prematurely cum in the moment. Best of luck!
>>
>>675993933
Don't be shy. Give directions. Tons of people suck at giving blowjobs.
>>
have fun... make sure everything slow
>>
>>675993933
Grab her head and push it all the way to the end of your dick till she/he suffocates. Then say she/he choked on your dick and died.
>perfectmurder.png
>>
>>675993933
Demand to fuck her.
BJs arent that great.
>>
>>675994179
>her
its wont be by a "her" anon.
>>
>>675994033
Dont, you wont cum, or get hard.
A bj is all about you, its a selfless act on her part. She wants a hard dick, and a thick, full load.

Dont worry about how long you can last, the quicker you are the better, its almost like a complement.
>your good at sucking dick

My first one, i couldnt stop laughing. It tickled. She wasnt happy.
>>
>>675994179
Ye forgot to do her/him like i did afterwards
>>
>>675993933
wash dick
>>
Sit or lay back and let her/him (you didn't specify) get the job going. Also, remove your pants totally so you are locked into a uncomfortable position. It is wise to coach the person into doing motions that you enjoy. Remember to be kind enough to speak up when you are about to climax. You may also ask where they would like it to go (I.E. mouth, face, tits, floor, or a towel/napkin), but just clear your mind and focus on the feeling, noises, and the show.
>>
>>675993933
Don't expect much
>>
>>675994575
This.
>>
>>675994595
Oh, also make sure to wash your ass and taint area before hand. You don't want any shit smell while they are down there.
>>
If it's her first time giving one tell her don't use teeth because that shit is fucking uncomfortable
>>
>>675993933
Take out your retainer. You don't want it to get caught on your pubes.
>>
>>675994726
like they do it on purpose
>>
>>675993933
Don't forget to wash asshole and taint. When they go down on you they are super close to the butthole OP. And the guy might want to eat you out also so
>>
>>675994033
Don't listen to this Virg. Women take it as an insult when guys don't cum during oral. You don't want to take 45 minutes.
>>
>>675994201
Do not listen, head is better than sex
>>
>>675995073
I like a little teeth.
Her back teeth usually grind on my dickhead. It was scary at first, but turned into some bdsm type shit.
>>
i also like it more than being fucked.
another advantage: it's great to suck multiple cocks in a row
>>
If she doesn't know what she's doing just tell her what feels good. Always hold hair out of her face. Don't jack off a bunch of times before that's dumb as hell. If you know you cum early do maybe one. Besides that just relax and fucking enjoy
>>
>>675995247
Not. At. All.
Having her wet pussy kissing your shaft while her g spot tickles your dickhead, its amazing. I dont know what im hitting in the back, but there is something in there thats slightly textured feeling that feels great too. When it feels great, shes feeling it too.
>>
>>675994575
>>675994717

This. Try to cum in her mouth, down her throat or on face. Don't let her trick you with that handjob finish. Unless she really knows what she's doing cumming down her throat will feel the best.
>>
OP HERE it's a girl and her first time too I washed up and stuff but I am afraid I won't get hard because I'll be too nervous
>>
>>675993933
kys
>>
>>675996631
Don't let her trick you by telling you to put a condom on. My first bj was like that and I couldn't even get that hard or cum because I couldn't feel shit!
>>
>>675996631
Oh damn dude. You gotta teach her what feels good and take it slow. Walk her through it but let her drive. Save the rough shit for experienced sluts or work her up to it and train her over time if you're serious about her.
>>
>>675996852
BJ with a condom is like fapping with dish gloves on. :(
>>
>>675997030
It's more of a friend's practice thing we've both never been laid or anything but we don't have feelings - thanks for help everyone
>>
>>675996631
Hahaha, my nerves never kill a boner.
Youll be fine.
>>
If she swallows you marry her
>>
>>675993933

getting a blowjob requires nothing for you to do.
you autistic little shit
>>
Don't cum too fast, don't piss in her mouth and don't hesitate to kiss her afterwards.
>>
Just tell her that you will give a signal before you cum. Then cum in her mouth...press her head down so hard that she almost have to puke!
>>
>>675993933
If uncut, wash thoroughly first and give her a heads up first. Girls dont like foreskin surprises.
>>
File: Josef Fritzl.jpg (26 KB, 226x282) Image search: [Google]
Josef Fritzl.jpg
26 KB, 226x282
>>675997521
This
>>
>>675997191
She was supposed to be a slut :(
>>
>>675997818
>Girls dont like foreskin surprises

Obviously america.
>>
File: Ashamed.jpg (156 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
Ashamed.jpg
156 KB, 1200x800
>>675993933
>>675993933

I'm 26 yo virgin and I just got my first blowjob from a prostitute last month. I came after about 15 seconds...kinda embarrassing
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.