[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /b/ I just got caught stealing cigs from my parents Advice?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: download.jpg (5 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5 KB, 225x225
Hey /b/ I just got caught stealing cigs from my parents
Advice?
>>
>>675973484
Stop being 14.
>>
>>675973484
return it and think about your behavior
>>
Steal lighter too
>>
>>675973484

u should go fuck yourself kid
>>
get your own dam cigs you piece of shit
>>
you taught these are chocolate cigarettes

or

you have in school an project about addiction and you just take a cigarette to smell on it and figure out why they make so addicted goodboy points incoming
>>
>Kill your parents
> kill yourself
Problem solved OP
You would have figured this out of you didn't smoke fags, faggot
>>
Eat the evidence.
>>
>>675973484

Put on some sunglasses, blow the smoke in their face and tell them you don't give a heck.
>>
>>675973484
you are underage.

but if our parents smoke, they cant really blame you for smoking, too.
just apologize and youre fine. and instead of stealing you could ask for cigs.
>>
fuck yourself with the Ciggies and then shit all over them to mark your territory
>>
>>675973484
put them inside your ass
post pics
>>
I regulary stole opiate pills from my parents, i just couldn't stop and one day i overheard my dad sayin :" I don't remember taking so many of them". Luckly never got caught
>>
Take your spanking like a man.
Post pics afterwards.
>>
Who the fuck consciously starts smoking anymore
Op confirmed for white trash retard trying to be as edgy as possible
>>
dont wanna sound like a faggot or anything but you shouldnt smoke man
you're clearly underage and im sure you know how bad they are for you but take it from an oldfag whos been smoking for 17 years
it takes over your life so quickly when they turn from a want into a need
i cant even live a normal life even after quitting because my lungs are so fucked
stay safe man
>>
>>675974335
>dont wanna sound like a faggot

>is a faggot
>>
>>675974537
y-y-yeah! lung cancer's cool guys!
kill yourself
>>
I hope you keep smoking cigs, so you get lung cancer and die, you stupid faggot.
>>
Become an alcoholic drug addicted cigarette smoking crackhead. That's obviously the path youre on anyways.
>>
>>675973484
gtfo /b/ you underage fag
>>
>>675974333
>Who the fuck consciously starts smoking anymore
>Op confirmed for white trash retard trying to be as edgy as possible
Trips of Truth
>>
>>675973484
you'll limit your potential by smoking.
tell your parents to beat you accasionally.
>>
So?
Did you get a spanking or not?
>>
>>675974333
>>675974918
>Who the fuck unconsciously starts smoking anymore
>>
File: 1458796833946.jpg (196 KB, 527x350) Image search: [Google]
1458796833946.jpg
196 KB, 527x350
>>675974889
this
>>
stop acting like your chav parents
>>
File: 1429991661891.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1429991661891.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
Tell them that you have a problem, you just feel like you need the buzz that cigs give you. Say you're sorry but you weren't thinking straight

If you're rents are in-touch at all then they'll forgive your bitch ass
>>
Bitches find it hot when a guy is hacking up tar and slowly withering away due to cancer. You need to start smoking cigs by the carton, OP. Don't half ass it and just steal a few cigs from your parents, faggot.
>>
>>675973484
Stop giving a fuck...

Your parents are smokers so it's their fault you're doing it anyway. Light up and enjoy.
>>
>>675973484
start smoking weed instead
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.