[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /b/. Ive got a slight problem. Ive got a scab on my nose
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: jghabgnsf.jpg (464 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
jghabgnsf.jpg
464 KB, 3264x2448
Hey /b/. Ive got a slight problem. Ive got a scab on my nose after i popped a pimple on it. Its slightly infected still i think. Ive got a date tomorrow and really need it gone. What do ? ive applied vaseline on it.
>>
>>675973337
Your nose looks fucked bud. Cut it off and respawn.
>>
I think you're screwed. Though if it mean anything, maybe you should try explaining it to your date?
>>
>>675973498
Come on man im serious. I need my nose's scab to fell off.
>>
>>675973498
>Cut it off and respawn
Kek
>>
>>675973583
Yeah i was pooing in the loo and then a bit ol sprinkle of shit cemented on my nose.
>>
>>675973337
Man, imagine the joy of pouring salt on that.
>>
>>675973337
Damn, that nose looks pretty bad yo. It's not even attached to your face.
>>
>>675973337
It's just not popped enough. Go for round two.
>>
>>675973337
Just dont fucking touch it and it will be fine.
>>
>>675973604
Wear makeup/foundation/concealer
>>
>>675973863
Im a guy....i dont know how this shit works and to go to a market and buy all this junk
>>
>>675973967
Well I think they might have like a mens concealer/zit cream idr what its called just ask a pharmacist or something when your in the store. If you get the right skin tone and apply it well you could probably get away with if
>>
>>675973337
windex it
>>
>>675974164
Im very self conscious and think it would look awkward asking for a pretty pretty beauty cream to hide my scab from a shop keeper
>>
>>675973337

You need to clean it out if its infected. Sea salt or saline soak should help with the infection.

Don't keep putting vaseline on it, leave it alone after you clean it. If you must put something on it, try neosporin.
>>
Kill yourself
>>
>>675974399
im trying to peel of the scab and thought vaselin would do the trick.
>>
>>675974502
Then i wont get jiggy with it with my date.
>>
>>675974593
Kek
>>
>>675974288
Then just look on your own for one or just postpine the date... or just suck it up

Personally if im going on a date with a prospective wifey material id be straight up with them, tell them "I was nervous about doing this blah blah blah , because of the faciap scab, blah blah blah, but I just wanted to clear this up with you, just informing you that I am a little self concious of it, blah blah blah, now that ive said that, lets go blah blah blah on our date"

(But hell what do I know, im just a 19 virgin)
>>
>>675974689
That could be the shittiest thing you could do on a date. Tell your date that youre insecure and ugly as fuck.
>so we down or nah
>>
Honey works well for clearing pores and as an antibiotic. Apply for 5 minutes and remove with warm water. Good luck with your date
>>
>>675973337
hey medfag here, put vaseline on it and wrap it in a bandage to keep it warm and the blood flow stimulated
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.