[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
if you could make any rule for cute girls at school in order
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4
File: tumblr_o3uvnzgSs01ubqjlfo2_540.jpg (79 KB, 540x369) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o3uvnzgSs01ubqjlfo2_540.jpg
79 KB, 540x369
if you could make any rule for cute girls at school in order to satisfy your fetish, what would it be, and what's the punishment for not following it?

bonus points for having different punishments for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd offenses, pics preferred
>>
>>675972611
bonus points for not posting a thumbnail
>>
>underage b& detected
>>
They have to do whatever I want whenever I want and if they don't they immediately get killed
>>
>>675972611
I can't wait until you die in real life and i never have to see this fucking thread on the front page again

You and that one faggot with the picture of the crying kid and atheism
>>
>>675973737
dont forget the bananas
>>
>>675972611
For men it's a big deal solving a problem or achieving a goal. For women, their big achievements and goals in life is to be naked. Women are cunt. Cunt is useless. Look at these useless cunt.
>>
>gym uniform is micro bikini
>nude selfies for yearbook pics
>"oral exam" to graduate must be able to make me cum
>girls who misbehave have their panties confiscated, second offense they have to keep a vibrator inside them until the bell rings
>nude oil wrestling team, I get to inspect if the players shaved well enough
>>
That all periods is replace with the word "Steve"
>>
No bras allowed. Ever. To be admitted to the college, the applicant must sign a legal contract and agree to this term, and must also pass a full std panel. Any std and they are immediately rejected.
>>
They must all wear burka's
>>
Must constantly have something dick shaped in their mouth. Banana, lollipop, popsicle, etc. 1st offense, they have to blow me, second offense I have to face fuck them, 3rd offense, they have to swallow after the facefuck.
>>
>>675975329
amend: 3rd offense, they have to swallow while deepthroating
>>
>>675974839
You would love it in a Brittish school then, my friend.
>>
Females may choose whether to wear mini skirts or 1-size too small yoga pants, but always one or the other.
>>
>>675974637
american dad reference. how original. supreme faggot overlord
>>
>>675975632
>brittsh
>>
>>675976538
that is the gayest fucking show of all time. Worse than bobs burgers
>>
God damn. Every fucking day, every fucking hour. I'd want to say this is a bot but it's obviously not.

This is why /b/ is bad. This is proof of autism, wanting the same shit everyday, not wanting anything original, just the same damn thing.
>>
>>675974017
>sexual phantasies of a 12yo
virginfag detected
>>
>>675976538
American dad referenceSteve How originalSteve super faggot overlordSteve
>>
>>675972611
they all have to love me and tell me "I love you" every time they see me
>>
RULE: Packed lunches are compulsory.
I am allowed to remove one item from any girls lunch.
Punishment: I get to take two things next time if they refuse
>>
>>675977092
Something on your mind there champ?
>>
>>675977472
I approve. Also I get all their video games
>>
>>675976591
>brittsh
>>
>>675977472

god you must be severally overweight
>>
>>675977696

>bfittsh
>>
Rule - All cute girls must complete their homework on time

1st offence - Detention after school
2nd offence - Letter sent home to parents
3rd offence - full vaginal penetration
>>
>>675977792
>severally overweight
>>
File: 1458967739364.png (2 KB, 171x191) Image search: [Google]
1458967739364.png
2 KB, 171x191
>>675977792
>>
All girls are allowed and encouraged to beat up the boys, kick them in the balls and peg them.
All the boys have to be obedient otherwise they get forcefully castrated.
>>
They wouldn't be able to deny request or coitus from any male. If they break the rule, the rejected male has the right to forcefully copulate with her. It's sweet and simple all the guys leave happy.
>>
>>675976930
I was trying to keep it low-key. I'm not going to rape the students all day with my creepy ass. They just have to give a proper blowjob to graduate. Every girl ought to know how.
>>
>>675977977
You know what the kids say about things escalating
>>
They would have to use me as a toilet*
*Piss only, plz.
>>
File: tumblr_nuz7e2cadV1ubqjlfo3_1280.jpg (318 KB, 1280x849) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nuz7e2cadV1ubqjlfo3_1280.jpg
318 KB, 1280x849
>>
File: tumblr_nuz7e2cadV1ubqjlfo7_1280.jpg (358 KB, 1280x872) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nuz7e2cadV1ubqjlfo7_1280.jpg
358 KB, 1280x872
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.