[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi B I'm uncut and went to wash my penis tonight in the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 4032x3024
Hi B

I'm uncut and went to wash my penis tonight in the shower (in Australia, 10:45pm) and noticed these dots on it. There was no pain but now that I know it's there I think I feel some pain... Probably not though... I think it's psychological. What do you reckon it is?

(It's not an STD, cause well, I've never had sex)
>>
>>675969578

yo OP australian too bruh, got that shit on my dick from my ex. skin was peeling and shit, was friction burn but that was like a month ago and i still got those little red dots on my dick too but they dont hurt, mind you i have sex once a day with my new gf so it probably doesn't help.

gonna try not fucking for a week and see if the red dots go away.
>>
File: image.jpg (77 KB, 621x621) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77 KB, 621x621
>>675969578
Nasty uncut fags with your disgusting diseases
>>
i bet its just allergic reaction from soap//shampoo.
at least I had smth like this too
>>
>>675969578
Might be a yeast infection. get some minocronizial nitrate cream (monostat) use it for a few days. if it dosent clear up hit up the doctor.
>>
Don't use soaps/oils/anything on your dick in the shower when cleaning, just warm water and gentle clean the head and under the foreskin.

You might also have Balantis which can be caused by not cleaning often AND DRYIING YOUR COCK HEAD/UNDER FORESKIN after showering, the wet/warm environment grows the bacteria.
>>
>>675970187

Dude I think it may be Balanitis,

Read the symptoms online and I think it may be caused by not washing soap off properly

I have a left over prescription for some antibiotics from a cough I had recently. I'll give them a go and if that fails I'll see my doc.

Cheers.
>>
Australia? Maybe it was a spider bite?
>>
>>675969578
bruh it's just balanitis, you'll be right
>>
Thats a fungus OP, try to keep it clean and dry. It happened to me once when fucking all day long with a girl. I didnt treat well my penis and it got those red dots all over it.
>>
>>675969578
you have a big wank session within a day or so??
>>
Stop wanking for 5 mins and give it a good wash. Its nothing.
>>
>>675969578
If you didn't have sex then it's probably nothing serious. wait for a few days.
>>
>>675969578
yeast infection brahhhh, men can get them too just not as common as females, itll be itchy as fuck for a few days then a white layer of skin will for over the top. just keep the fucker dry it helps ive gotten them plenty of times before.
>>
>>675971212
>soap
On your dick?
Are you actually retarded?
>>
>>675969578
literally herpes

you got it somehow, maybe your mom has it
>>
>>675969578
Had them too from time to time. Just use another soap and stop to fap that often. It will get away in one week
>>
>>675972426
do you not wash your dick??
>>
>>675971440
because I get this when I have a big day of sex, like when Im a bit rough.
Also the older I get the more easy it is to do.
Your body starts to lose elasticity, your skin I should say.
For instance without changing the way I do things, suddenly after 25 I started damaging my frenulum from stretching it or something. Pretty common
>>
>>675969578

Balanitis. Wash thoroughly, without soap, keep foreskin pulled back to let air in. Should clear up in a couple of days.
>>
Yeah just thrush man. If you want to get rid of it quick you can get the vaginal thrush tablet for like 25 bucks from an Aussie chemist.

Keep it dry, don't use soap when you wash it and you're laughing.

I had it myself for the first time last week after a savage dose of antibiotics.

Also get some probiotics, like Inner Health Plus or someshit. That stuff does wonders helping the body fight fungus.
>>
>>675969578
Its nothing just sensitive skin reaction.
wash with light soap next few days and will clear up.
>>
File: 1456973076246.jpg (103 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1456973076246.jpg
103 KB, 640x640
>>675969578
Stop wanking with such a strong grip and so many times
>>
>>675972779
This.

Also go see doc, could be allergic to some products in soap.
>>
File: 1455401177273s.jpg (4 KB, 250x246) Image search: [Google]
1455401177273s.jpg
4 KB, 250x246
>>675971463
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.