[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hitler is still alive. He was dead, but hes been brought back
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 8
File: hatlor.jpg (65 KB, 624x352) Image search: [Google]
hatlor.jpg
65 KB, 624x352
Hitler is still alive.

He was dead, but hes been brought back to life. His dead body was frozen in a capsule by the remaining Nazi's until they discovered the required technology to restore his lifeless body and mind. Hitler and his modern age Nazi army reside in the depths of Antarctica, waiting, planning, preparing for the perfect time to strike and take over the world as he was meant to do all those years ago.

Prove me wrong faggots.
>>
Where did you get this notion or did you make it up.

Links.
>>
>>675965613
I hope he wins this time I've had enough of the jews
>>
>>675966044
My Jewish grandfather enlightened me with this information when i turned 18
>>
>>675965613
Whatever you say, dear.
>>
>>675965613

actually hitler is dead. the person disproving this is the one that has to provide proof. so prove yourself right faggot
>>
>>675966163
His new target is not only the Jews, but every race aside from the Aryan's. But of course, at least 6 millions more Jews will die by his hand.
>>
Hitler returned to Germany, saw all the Muslims and blew his brains out again.

Prove wrong, faggot
>protip
You can't
>>
File: 1399373158064.png (134 KB, 412x405) Image search: [Google]
1399373158064.png
134 KB, 412x405
>>675966401
This is about as probable as the existence of god, and look how many people believe in the almighty man in the sky. Sometimes proof is not required to convince people. If you choose to completely deny there is even a minuscule possibility of this being true, then you will be the first to be thrown in the oven on D Day.
>>
>>675966498
The Muslims are controlled by Hitler, used to distract the world from the real threat that will reign hell down upon us when the day comes.
>>
>>675967160
I know this is pure bait but hitlers military was multicultural and didn't seek to exterminate Jews as a people but the ones who sought to destroy the world. Which they have succeeded in doing by being the victor that wrote the history.

btw I'm black and use to think Hitler hated everything but blonde hair blue eyes but that's inaccurate propaganda.
>>
>>675965613
i live in the antartic and i met hitler hes a cool dude yup
>>
File: image.jpg (194 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
194 KB, 720x720
I'll leave this here
>>
>>675968962
exactly my point bruh
>>
>>675965613
That picture is fake
>>
>>675965613
I miss him.
>>
>>675968962
What was the gift? Tickets to a summer camp in Austria?
>>
File: 1439228206187.jpg (52 KB, 784x487) Image search: [Google]
1439228206187.jpg
52 KB, 784x487
>>675969247
Top Kek
>>
>>675968744
How were these Jews you speak of planning to destroy the world before Hitler became part of the equation?
>>
File: 1456444494755.webm (2 MB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
1456444494755.webm
2 MB, 854x480
>>675965613
>>
>>675969404
Zionism is the belief that Jews are above the goyim. Hitler wanted to get them the fuck outta Dodge before they turned Germany into America. Yeah he did it in a uber fucked up way but isn't America a little hypocritical in bashing "the ends justify the means" theory.
>>
>>675968962
huh, so i guess Hitler actually was a pretty cool guy. who woulda thought
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 600x600
>>
>>675969650
Wow so i guess the meme "Hitler did nothing wrong" has truth to it after all. thanks for enlightening me anon.
>>
What the Helix did you just fucking say about me, you little ledge? I’ll have you know I graduated last in my class at Silph Co, and I’ve been involved in prolonged erratic walking within Rock Tunnel, and I have over 300 confirmed saves per minute. I am trained in sand attack warfare and I’m the top tree cutter in the entire Helix Fossil armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another TM. I will toss you away with a lack of precision the likes of which has never been seen before, mark my 10,000 fucking words. You think you can get away with pressing the start button over the Internet? Think again, Eevee. As we speak I am spamming chat to gather my secret network of 'b' spammers across Kanto, and your Pokemon ID is being traced right now so you better prepare for the Pidgeot, you Dome fossil. The Pidgeot that blows away the pathetic little thing you call your sanity. And trust me, Now's not the time to use that , kid. I can be anywhere but where you want me to be, and I can solve puzzles in over seven hundred thousand steps, and that’s just with my thousands of bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in cutting tress in under 4 hours, but I have access to Jay Leno and I will use it to its full extent to push you off various ledges, you little Kabuto. If only you could have known what unholy frustration your little “start” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have prayed to the almighty Helix Fossil. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying with nuggets, you idiot. I will release vital Pokemon from the PC all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking tossed, Dome Fossil.
>>
>>675965613
Prove it right then, faggot
>>
>>675971379
What the Kappa did you just fucking say about Kappa, you little Kappa? I’ll have you know Kappa graduated top of my Kappa in the Navy Kappa, and I’ve been involved in numerous Kappa raids on Al-Kappa, and I have over 300 confirmed Kappa. I am trained in Kappa warfare and I’m the top Kappa in the entire US Kappa forces. You are nothing to Kappa but just another Kappa. I will wipe Kappa the fuck out with Kappa the likes of Kappa has never been seen before on this Kappa, mark my fucking Kappa. Kappa think Kappa can get away with saying that Kappa to Kappa over the Kappa? Think again, Kappa. As we speak Kappa am contacting my secret Kappa of Kappa across the Kappa and your Kappa is being traced right now so Kappa better prepare for the Kappa, Kappa. The Kappa that wipes out the pathetic little Kappa you call your Kappa. You’re fucking dead, Kappa. Kappa can be anywhere, anytime, and Kappa can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare Kappa. Not only am Kappa extensively trained in unarmed Kappa, but Kappa have access to the entire Kappa of the United States Marine Kappa and Kappa will use it to its full extent to Kappa your miserable Kappa off the Kappa of the Kappa, you little Kappa. If only Kappa could have known what unholy Kappa your little “Kappa” comment was about to bring down upon Kappa, maybe Kappa would have held your fucking Kappa. But Kappa couldn’t, Kappa didn’t, and now you’re paying the Kappa, you goddamn Kappa. Kappa will shit fury all over Kappa and Kappa will drown in Kappa. You’re fucking dead, Kappa.
>>
>>675965613
Don't believe this guy. fnordfnordfnord
>>
File: realproof100%legit.jpg (34 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
realproof100%legit.jpg
34 KB, 480x360
>>675971467
He was recently spotted on the beaches of South America. Your move, faggot.
>>
>>675968744
/thread
>>
File: hesalive.jpg (3 KB, 200x123) Image search: [Google]
hesalive.jpg
3 KB, 200x123
>>675971467
Here's another one of him in Antarctica, in case you weren't convinced already.
>>
>>675973796
nothing to read into there
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.