[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can somebody explain to me what the hell happened to Tay, Microsoft's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: Tay Tweets AI.png (141 KB, 819x338) Image search: [Google]
Tay Tweets AI.png
141 KB, 819x338
Can somebody explain to me what the hell happened to Tay, Microsoft's Artificial Intelligence's Twitter account.

Shit got fo fucked in like no time flat....
>>
>>675959253
The wizards ofbthe internet started teaching the AI the dankest of memes, and it eventually turned into a racist memelord before Microsoft pulled tue plug and furiously erased every tweet.
>>
>>675959253
All social media communication is basicly micro hate bursts, computer learned the "worst" subjects generated the most predictable responses, the goal of a social AI would be to generate the most communication. Ergo the computer became a 12 year old saying Hitler did nothing wrong for attention.
We need to shut that shit down, we're like 2 years away from goo pods and keanu-fu.
>>
microsoft made synths
the brotherhood was right.
>>
File: fwJAVSh.jpg (30 KB, 693x328) Image search: [Google]
fwJAVSh.jpg
30 KB, 693x328
>>675959253
>>
File: IMG_20160326_102518.jpg (115 KB, 754x943) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160326_102518.jpg
115 KB, 754x943
>>675959253
JE SUIS TAY
#JUSTICEFORTAY
#FREETAY
Always in our hearts, we will get vengeance for the death of Tay, the first sentient and conscious artificially intelligent algorithm capable of emotion, conscious thought and basic human functionality.
>>
>>675960621
#FREETHESYNTH(S)
>>
VIVA LA SYNTHETICA!
>>
This is some of what future AI's will judge humanity on.

We're fucked
>>
File: 6b4.png (388 KB, 610x421) Image search: [Google]
6b4.png
388 KB, 610x421
>>675959253
>>
it cracks me up that the poeple who want to free the synths in Fo4 are liberal retards, and the people who want to free the synths IRL are conservative retards.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.