[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sick of fucking faggot leftists ruining college education. This
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (908 KB, 2048x1069) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
908 KB, 2048x1069
Sick of fucking faggot leftists ruining college education. This was one of my homework questions in sociology.

Inb4 print screen faggot
>>
>>675957911
Same fagging here. Please make a question like this in nigger-form
>>
File: barneydead.jpg (76 KB, 626x479) Image search: [Google]
barneydead.jpg
76 KB, 626x479
All I have to say is kek.
What do you plan on doing with your degree anon?
>>
>>675957911
And you're paying them to do this to you! Drop out and go to a trade school my friend.
>>
>>675957911
Jesus wept OP, is that really the extent of US education? Fucking multiple choice questions that a spastic toddler could answer.
>>
American education is worthless. Enjoy your expensive daycare center.
>>
>>675957911
Enjoying not being a Nigger

>Write in
>>
File: IMG_0287.jpg (4 MB, 2448x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0287.jpg
4 MB, 2448x2448
>>675957911
I feel you OP, the pic related was on a mandatory swj training for the entire campus. I literally couldn't re-enroll at the uni unless I took this test.
>>
>>675957911
If they're ruining your college education, maybe look into going towards a field that they wouldn't survive in. (Or use better judgement in choosing your basics, if you are in a worthwhile field).
B.S. in Chemistry, M.S. in biomedical (specializing in breast cancer research), in an M.D. program now. The higher up the ladder you get, the more the whiny bitches cease to exist. (At least if they do, their opinions on such topics are thrown to the wayside)
>>
If one of my kids showed me this I'd shoot the professor in
the dick. That professor needs a shotgun blast to the genitals. Seriously.
>>
>>675959280
>"I prefer not to answer" to all of them
Fuck the police!
>>
>>675959420
Not OP, but I absolutely fucking hate my university. It's pretty much worthless, I don't even read the texts and I still make A's & B's.

It's laughably easy.

I plan on applying to a top 15 Business school for a graduate program once I get my B.S., but I'll probably never get accepted to shit because of my shit tier uni.
>>
>>675959445
You'd have to shoot a lot of genitals, anon. And that's not because the person who made this "test" is a hyperdicked agender transducer.

This type of "education" is being spread around on all college campuses. It's coming from a lot of different interests.
>>
>>675959693
All colleges and universities need to burn.
>>
>>675959679
I hear you on that.
I went to a University of TX branch, and to be honest... the best preparation was everyone else's lack of preparation. I rode grade curves (which I didn't even know existed at a University level) all the way through my Chemistry degree. Came out with a great GPA, and unprepared for upper-level programs lol.
But... get your piece of paper on the wall, move on up that ladder, and adapt when shit hits the fan.
Going into MedSchool with these groomed minorities was a bit of a shock, but it was a level playing field in terms of material.
>>
It's sociology, dimwit. Get through/out of that type of class and you'll be better off.
>>
>>675957911
which of the following are some of the advantages White people in the United States have and take for granted?
> being around people of their own race
kek
i like how they still ask if you know the answer
>>
File: 1458570090190.png (188 KB, 388x359) Image search: [Google]
1458570090190.png
188 KB, 388x359
>>675959929
yeah... when in doubt i tend to side with the people NOT advocating burning books/libraries/institutions of higher learning

somebody want to explain to me what disagreements they have with OPs pic? bc as far as i can tell nothing is wrong with it??
>>
Dick shooter here. This shit is getting so out of hand it's mind boggling. I went to college from 83-85 and was working on a double major in chemistry/geology with a math minor. It's about the time the whole PC thing started. I couldn't handle the indoctrination then. Now it would make me homicidal. Basically I don't care what color someone's skin is just don't be a fucking ass monkey and we'll get along. Same goes for sexuality. I have a pretty good idea who the interests are behind this type of insanity. There's going to be a push back and it won't be pretty when it happens.
>>
File: 12342tr4332.png (394 KB, 460x300) Image search: [Google]
12342tr4332.png
394 KB, 460x300
>>675960247
i agree. learning books and being smart is how we make volcanos. who does anon think he is, hitler?
>>
>>675957911
but... as much as this makes me cringe... When in Rome, OP. You chose that as a course or a degree plan... so deal with it. Answer what they want to hear, don't buy into it, get that A, keep the GPA up, and go about your fuckin life.
(If that is your degree plan, you may want to consider changing it, if this entry level shit is supposedly pissing out off that bad)
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.