[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/b/, how do I let go of this girl, or fix things? I've become
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7
File: 1446961702571.jpg (254 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1446961702571.jpg
254 KB, 1024x768
/b/, how do I let go of this girl, or fix things? I've become attached, but I feel like I'm just being used at this point, but I can't help hanging on. I'm always the one to initiate conversations, and I always respond fast. Even still, I get half assed responses, late responses, or just none at all. She is clearly online posting on twitter and things but ignores me. I've actually brought this up but nothing got resolved, she just said things like "I just don't like talking to people" which is bullshit because we used to talk so much, and she uses twitter way too much.

I continually get depressed and anxious because of this girl, but I can't let her go. I've tried responding late as to not appear clingy but I don't even know anymore. What do I do /b/?
>>
Just let it go. She ain't into you. If anything ignoring her will make her want you more. If not then oh well.
>>
>>675950283
I tried that. I got to like 20 hours without talking, and then i saw (read) on my messages with no response, and I ended up sending more messages...
>>
Umm... Quit being a little bitch? Somewhat pathetic since I have no idea if this "girlfriend" is real or if this is some kind of troll post, but I'm gonna keep answering anyways. If you're no longer happy with her and can't fix this relationship, then either A- you're not trying hard enough or B- there is nothing to fix, and thus is how it's supposed to end. One of my friends told be once that if you become more fond of your memories with a girl and with the girl herself, then it's already a lost cause. Ultimately, it's all up to you on what to do, but the longer you wait on this, the tougher any decision you make will be.
>>
Btw, sorry if I sound rude, imma new 4chan anonymous poster thingy mabobber, and Idk how I should talk to people on here
>>
>>675949886
She's not interested, just move on. It doesn't sound like you can stay friends without feeling this way, so just stop trying to make plans and conversation with her.

This cannot, and will not end well for you if you don't let it go. Don't be that guy, liking/retweeting everything she posts, constantly asking her to text you. That guy is a disgrace, to himself and all who call him friend. Cut your losses now before that happens.
>>
>>675950972
We're not even together

>>675951138
Yeah, it's probably the only way. I'm just really bad at not being clingy. This girl isn't even that mature and I don't why I'm so attached to her. It's really stupid
>>
>>675949886
Switch your shit off, go to the gym, read a book, go for a run, ignore means totally ignore.

Fuck her you are a lone wolf, you don't need this shit in your life..the fact it's that hard means it ain't right.

Cold turkey /b/rother rip the bandaid right off and say fuck it.
>>
>>675951136
>>675950972
Then stop posting and lurk moar. You have no insightful advice to give anyway. Then again lurking might not even help these days.
>>
>>675951419
Least it's not a rate my cock threat the real cancer that is destroying /b/
>>
>>675951419
K boss, and good luck op on your future
>>
File: 1447280709611.jpg (384 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1447280709611.jpg
384 KB, 1920x1200
>>675951362
Your words managed to motivate me I think. It's probably time I stopped being so clingy and whatnot and let her go
>>
>>675952410
okay, see you in your next 'how do i get over this girl' thread then?
>>
File: 1453978852326.jpg (150 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
1453978852326.jpg
150 KB, 640x960
>>
File: 1446899995783.jpg (72 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1446899995783.jpg
72 KB, 640x480
>>675953354
I'm trying anon. Posting here makes me feel better. I'm happy you recognized me though.. I think
>>
>>675949886
I had the same problem, except tumblr, which in itself is most likely the problem
Last time we hung out was on my birthday and last time we spoke was 5 days after
After 7 years, a third of my life with her, now over, I legitimately don't care anymore and if she tries to contact me I'll ignore it, just waisting time now
Let her go, something better will come along
>>
>>675949886
OP let it go. You can tell when a female is interested in you. Everything you are doing she would return in kind. If you feel like you are doing more than you are. The reason being someone else is entertaining her or she's just not interested. Either or do yourself a favor and just move on. The more you invest in her the harder it will be fo you to move while she sleeps at night you are stressing out. Females have way to much options these days and it shows.
>>
bbump
>>
File: 1446972783364.jpg (839 KB, 3000x1969) Image search: [Google]
1446972783364.jpg
839 KB, 3000x1969
>>
Hit it then quit it buddy
>>
>>675958325

who is she anon
>>
>>675949886
OP, are you me?

I was in a situation exactly like yours. I loved a girl to itty bitty bits, but she didn't seem as eager. I was initiating all the conversations and eventually doing ludicrous things to try and get her attention and love.

Eventually, I ended up depressed. I had invested so much in this girl, and she had me around her finger. And I was constantly doubting myself. It got so bad that I began self-harming and was considering suicide.

Eventually she broke up with me. Let me tell you a few things I've learnt:

1. Never ever put a girl above yourself. You put yourself in such a vulnerable position. Your happiness should come internally, and no girl should mean more to you than yourself.

2. People don't want what they don't have. Happened with my girl, and it's happened with yours. We love them so much, and now they take us for granted. So I'm afraid to say, but you're a beta-fag. And so was I! Linking to the first point, don't love a girl so much that you're afraid of losing them. You should be the one to not care, that's the only way to protect yourself from her getting bored of you.

3. Women are poison, a sweet poison. But they're not worth it.

My advice to you? Get rid of her. First, there is no chance of salvaging the relationship. It's gone, she doesn't care anymore. Let me tell you what will happen if you carry on down this path: you'll want to fucking kill yourself, desperate for her attention, and she will destroy you. Put yourself first. Break up with her.

Now that I'm no longer with my girlfriend, I love myself so much more. I'm no longer depressed. I'm loving life! I am free. The only person I need to please is myself. You could be in that situation too.
>>
>>675958826
* 2. People don't want what they already have.
>>
U just gotta tell her how you feel.

Trust me when I say; she's gonna think you're a fuxking loser and stop talking to you.

But at least it'll be over with and u can move on with your god damn life.

Or who know, maybe she would feel comfortable talking about her feelings and yours. Profit.
>>
>>675951334
how many girls you are intersested in do you have in your life? cause if she is the only one (or there are very few) then you feel this way , well ... because she is the only girl you actually like .in other words you dont like her for her but becaus there are no othe options
>>
>>675949886
She's bored of you, you're probably pretty boring. And I guess you've turned into a little bitch since you first started talking. She can sense your neediness and women, generally, fucking hate that. She got to the point that she wants and now she's done with you. The only way to pull this back is with a strategic lie about money. Just casually mention your inheritance from a dead grandparent is about to come through in a few months then back off a bit and watch her attitude change.
>>
>>675959244
You're a sociopath
>>
File: 1447040210485.jpg (673 KB, 1955x3000) Image search: [Google]
1447040210485.jpg
673 KB, 1955x3000
>>675958679
I'm not sure

>>675958826
Yeah this has actually happened once before to me too, but they cut off contact with me so I had no choice. Thanks for the tips anon

>>675959009
She is the only one, and I can't even have a serious relationship with her, and I don't know if I even want to. I'm just attached for no reason. I don't have any other girls I'm interested in. I actually don't have anyone I'm close to so maybe it stems from that, I'm not sure.
>>
>>675959514
well then OP .since there are no other girls around you certanly like her because of that .Its like being hungry and the only food you have is brocoli (assuming you dont like brocoli) . if you have nothing else then you will eat the brocoli .Also if you are having second thoughts about this then you certanly don like har , you are just starved
>>
>>675960196
Your logic is that of a pleb.

This girl is the only one OP finds decent. It's not that there aren't other girls around, but this one is the best one. Obviously OP does like her.
>>
>>675960317
well OP did say that she is the only one and also he said he doesnt even know if he wants a realitionship with her .
>>
If it disturbs you that much then just slowly fade away
Like stop sending a lot of messages if she doesnt respond to the first one
Let her do the first
Also meanwhile you stop trying to talk to her
Go exercise, music etc change your mind
>>
>>675960317
>>675960740
I can't really have a relationship as there's distance between us. But I still cant stop being clingy. She even sent me a bunch of nudes at one point but now it's like she's completely lost interest
>>
>>675961209
and what were you doing when she was sending you nudes.common man that was like her screaming in your face that she wanted you
>>
>>675961440
Yeah we were good like that for a while, then suddenly she got 'busy' and stopped talking to me
>>
>>675949886
You guys are really really stupid. She really doesn't had anything to say. There's only so much you can say to one person before you run out of conversation. It doesn't me she's bored with you or hates, just that she has nothing to say. You're reading too much into it. Why don't you, you know, just take her out and not have to be so concerned with anything to say?
>>
she doesn't like you and i can tell by your posts that you are a giant faggot
>>
You have to stop talking to her OP, however hard it is or however long it takes for you to stop thinking about her every minute of every day. I know how you feel, I was there too and I'd had feels for 10 years at that point. But trust me, the feelings die off. It takes a long time, at least 1 year until you stop wanting to talk every day, then maybe another year until she is only in your thoughts every now and then. Eventually you will get over it.

However impossible it seems right now that you could ever be happy without her, believe me when I say your are deluded right now and if you stick to a plan to not talk to her, one day you will leave the fog and see how pitiful you once were.
>>
>>675950396
>he sent messages
what a faggot
just delete her contact information
>>
File: 1446874565001.png (533 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
1446874565001.png
533 KB, 500x750
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.