[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just fucked my best friends mom. Ask me anything.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 500x500
I just fucked my best friends mom. Ask me anything.
>>
did you cum in her and made him a brother
>>
>>675939032
what time did you wake up?
>>
>>675939175
I pulled out and came on her chest
>>
>>675939032
have you ever seen the movie "enter the void"?
>>
>>675939032

What's it like to post old and I mean old ass copy pasta?
>>
>>675939319
Never went to sleep, I walked home after.

>>675939481
No.
>>
>>675939415

yeah in 2008 faggot. This shit ain't new.
>>
Is this some sort of secret thing?
Would he be pissed off if he found out?
>>
>>675939032
How'd you do it? Who came on to who? Was the sex good?
>>
What do you think of Tinder?
>>
>>675939631
Idk, serendipitous I guess.

>>675939822
Their house is kind of odd. i think he wanted me to do it like some sort of cuck thing.

>>675939972
I jumped on top of her in her bed, we made out, I went down on her, she went down on me, we fucked. I was turned off by the thought of what a scumbag I am tho.
>>
Where'd you find a friend like that?
>>
>>675940466
We went to elementary school together. We drifted apart after that bc he's kind of a dumb motherfucker. After i got out of high school we started hanging out again.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.