[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SUPERMAN DIES Batman and Wonder Woman are at Superman's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 126
Thread images: 14
SUPERMAN DIES

Batman and Wonder Woman are at Superman's funeral at the end. I spoiled the movie for you.

Fuck you!
>>
>>675849258
Is he killed by kryptonite?
>>
>>675849258
Shitty movie anyways dc
>>
>>675849258
You left out the part where he knocks on the coffin. Gonna spoil it spoil it right faggot
>>
>>675849258
Fuck you op....
>>
Not really. No one actually gives a shit.
>>
SUPERMAN DIES

SUPERMAN DIES

SUPERMAN DIES
>>
>>675849720
Ha ha
No
>>
>>675849577
he is killed by general zod or zed whatever that fuckers name was.
some big fucking monster, batman did nothing during the whole fight.
>>
>>675849577
Doomsday kills him as he stabs Doomsday with a kryptonite spear. It's super telegraphed though, not really a spoiler. Unless you've never heard of the comic The Death of Superman.
>>
>>675849258
well seeing as the movie is getting shit reviews. its all good man thanks for telling me how it ends cus im really not going to see it
>>
>>675849258
he is lying !
>>
SUPERMAN DIES
>>
>>675849258
The death of superman spoiled it many years ago OP
>>
SUPERMAN DIES BUT NOT REALLY
>>
>>675849258
whatever, anybody who wants to go see the new wonder women movie is mentally retarded
>>
>>675850055
But its not. People like it. But hiding behind review scores is a bitch move. My opinion it was good, lacking at parts but good
>>
>>675850441
Why?
>>
>>675849258
Doomsday was in the trailer. Congrats on spoiling fucking nothing. Good god /b/ can't even troll properly anymore.
>>
SUPERMAN DIES

SUPERMAN DIES

SUPERMAN DIES
>>
>>675850005
Umm maybe except fire the kryptonite canister at Doomsday, a significant part in how it became weakened while Wonder Woman had it wrapped in her lasso which then allowed Superman to stab it with the spear.

If you're going to be edgy, do it right.
>>
he wasn't killed, just in a kryptonian sleep, just like the death of superman comic. this movie is only good if you actually read the comics. Cucks that only watch marvel wont understand
>>
>>675849258
ITT: a bunch of complaining try hards
People that don't read comics or have played Injustice:Gods Among Us
People that can'tjust enjoy something without being critical shit

It was a good superhero film
They built a fucking story for more movies
Affleck was an excellent Batman fuck everyone talking shit
>>
>>675850877
Sorry but i read comics and i tought it was meh
>>
>>675850506
its the kind of movie id pirate when it comes out on blueray. not worth seeing in theaters
>>
>>675850441
Can't be worse than ANY of the superman movies, or really anything but the first X-Men or spiderman movies. Short of Ironman and the Avengers they pretty much all suck.
>>
>>675851135
True of any movie. I didnt watch fury road til today
>>
saw the movie yesterday and considering i've read Death of Superman it wasn't that big of a surprise. I have to say i liked the way they did it though.
>>
>>675849258

The movie was spectacular until the last 40 minutes or so where they clearly got forced by the studio to cut about 20 minutes of dialogue scenes to explain the action scenes but were made to leave the action scenes in. Basically it hopped around without explaining really why anyone was doing anything. Batman went from about to stab superman in the heart with a kryptonite spear to calling him his friend within a single 30 second exchange where the only bit of data that changed hands was that superman had a mother. No shit, he has a bellybutton too. Batman knew that superman was born on another planet and that he was an alien, so he was always going to have had a mother, the fact that he also had an adopted earth mother wouldnt make that much difference. It's clear that in the script there was supposed to be a short scene where lois explained that superman might have been born on another planet but that he was raised in kansas by human parents and that he was an earth boy at heart. Wonder Woman also did a bunch of action scene shit with no storyline reason for doing it. She was just looking for a good fight, but if that's the case why didnt she pick a fight with superman any time between man of steel and batman fighting superman? Also why would doomsday be stronger than a pure kryptonian because he has some human dna mixed in? Humans are weaker than kryptonians, even without the yellow sun.
>>
Does anyone have the gif that was posted yesterday of flash? forgot to save it
>>
>>675850877
ever read the injustice comics? they are good.
>>
>>675852186
>Wonder Woman also did a bunch of action scene shit with no storyline reason for doing it. She was just looking for a good fight, but if that's the case why didnt she pick a fight with superman any time between man of steel and batman fighting superman?

Wonder woman saw the news about Doomsday and just decided to help. That was pretty clear.
>>
where did Dr. Stone even get a motherbox from
>>
>>675849258
Good. Now I don't have to sit in a theater
filled with niggers ooking & screeching
playing grab-ass thru the whole moobee
>>
>>675850579
Cuz he's a dumb faggot who thinks anything with a woman is automatically "muh sjw"
>>
Only thing i care about now is solo bat film. Batman was the best thing about this movie
>>
Roman reigns?
>>
>>675849720
This has to be bait?
>>
>>675852186
In the comic doomsday was an experiment on Krypton conducted by a deranged scientist named Bertrand to hyper accelerate evolution and create the ultimate being.

Did they make Lex create Doomsday in the movie?
>>
Someone please explain exactly how Supes is killed. Like detailed plz
>>
Doomsday is a "deformation". Lex mixed his human blood with zod and this "deformation" happened
>>
hes not gona die rofl, this is the starting movie for future justice league movies. haha dafuq guys...
>>
>>675855494
lex uses the kryptonian ship to mix his dna and zods body to bring back "an unnamed creature" the council banned thousands of years ago.
>>
>>675849892
Could you say it once more please? I still don't know who dies.
>>
>>675855598
Batman shoots a kryptonite gas grenade at doomsday and then superman stabs doomsday through his chest with a kryptonite spear. Since superman is holding the spear he is weak too. Superman doesnt kill him with the first stab so doomsday stabs him with his spikes in his hand. Superman then fully drives the spear throught doomsday and they both then die
>>
>>675855598
superman uses kryptonite spear on doomsday, doomsday uses his bone knuckles to stab him. you see the coffin move at the end and the sound of him knocking.
>>
>>675849258
Don't give a shit. Didn't even see Deadpool.

Bump this shit all day nigger.
>>
>>675855912
He very clearly dies I'm this movie
>>
>>675856191
One more bumpity bump for his kryptonite cawk.
>>
>>675856113
Like the coffin moves and you hear the knock in a credits scene or literally that is how they end it?
>>
For some reason lois pours dirt onto supermans coffin. If you remember man of steel first flight, he puts his fist onto the ground and pebbles start floating and shit. The dirt on the coffin starts floating and then the movie ends
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
10 KB, 480x360
Also when they nuked superman, he looked just like superman in Dark Knight returns
>>
>>675849258
>Superman dies
Thank god. most boring superman ever.
>>
This movie felt like it had no real sense of direction
>>
>>675855494

Yes. He mixed his blood with Zod's and used the scout ship's computer to make a new creature out of the mixed DNA. The shit is stupid. Doomsday also uses the superflare all the time and has heat vision and shit.
>>
File: OP captcha.jpg (74 KB, 404x612) Image search: [Google]
OP captcha.jpg
74 KB, 404x612
>>675849258
People already knew what happened weeks ago, nice try, you slow faggot.
>>
>>675856403
it zooms up on the coffin. it is in the ground and lois already walked away after tossing a hand of dirt into the ground. but as she is walking away you here a small sound, and again louder, then just as the dirt started moving, it cut to black and it was over. Also superman's coffin was just like the comics. He is buried in Kent Clarks grave because he too "died" while reporting it.
>>
>>675849258
its supposed to be batman who "dies"
>>
>>675849258

I'm happy with it because both Batman and Superman are gays, but Batman is more gay than Superman.
>>
>>675856759
Wow dude that is pretty harsh one of the harsher things I have read on this site.

Do you also feel SW:7 was kinda a rehash of 4?
>>
File: 1458930201956.png (319 KB, 564x550) Image search: [Google]
1458930201956.png
319 KB, 564x550
>>675849258
>>
You act like spoiling a movie ruins the experience. Still planning to see it and will enjoy the ride. What a pathetic faggot.
>>
>>675856891
Ok cool I really want to like this movie and see DC build a universe like marvel.

Think they will pull it off??
>>
>>675849258
> Han solo dies
meaningfull spoiler, since there is like a 99,9% chance that he will say dead and this will have an impact on the series as a whole.
>superman dies
who fucking cares. 100% chance they will bring him back because shenanigans of some sort. the only chance they will actually make this death for good is if they woke up and realized that the actor they have playing superman is a sack of bricks with a face drawn on it, and they uses this as an excuse to get him the fuck out of the series.
Superman is dead, but no one will give a fuck, because unlike Han, we all know for a fact he wont stay dead, no mater how much we want him to.
>>
Superman dies at the end of every superman movie, you didn't ruin shit
>>
>>675856372
it doesn't matter as he will be brought back for the justice league, plus the dirt on top of the coffin moved.
>>
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0974015/?ref_=nv_sr_1

faggots superman doesnt die. stop being faggots
>>
>>675857020
7 was 4 with different main characters. People who like 7 dont care about 4,5,6
>>
>>675849258
HAHA you coudnt nigga
I watched it already a week before it was released
>2 edge for me
>>
>>675857044
The Room was 10x more original than any superhero themed excrement that Hollywood has shat out in the past 10 years.

Fuck superhero movies.
>>
>>675849258
what did you expect
Batman is the ultimate superhero
he's the boss of the Justice League of America
you go fuck yourself massive faggot
>>
>>675857270
Yes. they will. people just expect a lighter movie like marvel heros. in this we have a batman branding bad guys, destruction. fuck they even blew up the us capitol building. i cant wait to see the R rated version
>>
>>675857412
He does, but of course that doesn't mean anything. They'll just resurrect him in the next movie. Superhero magic shit, yo.
>>
It was a chaotic mess, Batman was cool but just a terrible movie.
>>
You didn't need to see the movie to know that. Most reviews outlined the end plot details in the first paragraph because they always do for bad films they don't think people will see.
>>
>>675849258

You can't spoil a shit movie.
>>
the way they made this movie didnt work. Batman and superman is deeper than what they showed in the movie. The way the movie was made would work with justice league not this
>>
Henry Cavil looks good but he can't act
>>
>>675857667
Good to hear. I am looking for a darker version of Marvel so hopefully DC takes that role.

Wish Star Trek would/could go a bit more adult. Imagine an R rated Star Trek???
>>
>>675857963
He can in most things but he isn't good as superman
>>
This movie was completely different from man of steel. This movie was 100% snyder's way of directing. You could see things from 300 and watchmen in it
>>
File: BUSTIN.jpg (2 KB, 120x90) Image search: [Google]
BUSTIN.jpg
2 KB, 120x90
>>675857338
10/10
>>
>>675856531
The putting the dirt on the coffin has some religious significance I believe
>>
>>675858170
I'm glad Snyder isn't doing much more in the DCEU
>>
File: sadboy.jpg (25 KB, 398x441) Image search: [Google]
sadboy.jpg
25 KB, 398x441
behold the new sad pepe
>>
also it was not Joker that wrote "You let your family die" it was Lex Luthor tricking batman so he would fight superman
>>
>>675849986
>>675855401
You can't be serious.
>>
superman was so bland. I didnt give a shit about superman. There was nothing about him in this movie that was interesting. Plus not enought batman. I kept itching to see more batman
>>
>>675850506
>People like it
DC fanboys you mean.
>>
File: bvs rt.png (241 KB, 739x451) Image search: [Google]
bvs rt.png
241 KB, 739x451
>>675857044
It's even lower now.
>>
It might as well be called "bruce wayne ft superman"
>>
File: Nice try....jpg (49 KB, 279x291) Image search: [Google]
Nice try....jpg
49 KB, 279x291
>>675849258
>Implying anyone who gives the slightest shit about superman knew exactly what was going to happen since 1992 when the comic came out called 'The Death of Superman'

As soon as I heard Doomsday was in the film it was obvious that its a direct copy of the comic.
>>
File: tdk rt.png (215 KB, 736x407) Image search: [Google]
tdk rt.png
215 KB, 736x407
>>675857667
Critics and the general public loved TDK, and it wasn't campy like Marvel. What's BVS' excuse?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwXfv25xJUw
>>
Superman doesnt even care about the destruction he leaves behind. He literally tells lois "i dont care what they say" His only defense is basically "i had to do what i had to do"
>>
>>675859158
Rises had Joker.
>>
TL;DR:

- Batman kills Superman, but Superman lives again
- Wonder Woman is only a feminazisjw: great fuss, not any result
- highest action scene: Superman's funeral attended by Batman and Wonder Woman
- next movie: Superman & Alien vs. Predator & Wyle E. Coyote
>>
>>675858060
Why? Star trek has never been that inappropriate. It would just seem forced. What would even make it R? They need more boobs in the movies tho
>>
File: You already knew.jpg (353 KB, 700x1085) Image search: [Google]
You already knew.jpg
353 KB, 700x1085
>>675849258
>tfw you try to troll but you are literally 20 years late.
>>
>>675859158
Trailers were better than the movie. Themes and story lines they showed in the trailers werent dived into enough in the film
>>
Lex blows up the senator
>>
>>675859471
Let Klingons rip out throats and Kirk fuck hot aliens with there three tits hanging out
>>
>>675859322
Huh?
>>
>>675859900
he blows up the whole us capitol building
>>
He's still alive at the end, stuff levitates around his grave you dumb faggot.
>>
>>675860398
fuck I mean Dark Knight had joker
>>
they shouldve done man of steel then a solo batman film. Justice league part 1's 1st and 2nd acts shouldve been this movie. And then they all team up at the end
>>
death of superman

gonna do the injustice plot next

i see your bullshit Zack Snyder

Hurr superman is evil already..........

way to fucking blow the load after 30 seconds.
>>
What do everybody think nolan would have done if he was directing this
>>
>>675849258
OP you are late for like 4 days so fuck YOU
>>
the chemistry between batman and superman wasn't good. i liked the tension on batmans part but that was it
>>
>>675860424
So now Supes has a new power? The power to levitate dirt at funerals?
>>
File: fortykeks.jpg (33 KB, 292x257) Image search: [Google]
fortykeks.jpg
33 KB, 292x257
>>
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 618x312) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 618x312
>>675861845
Is was this but with dirt
>>
>>675861845
similar thing happened in man on steel, when he was learning how to fly, but anyway even if they didn't show that we all know he isn't staying dead.
>>
File: image.gif (904 KB, 500x211) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
904 KB, 500x211
>>675861845
He can move dirt
>>
What's clearly obvious is that the writing was horrible. The flowing between scenes was garbage
>>
synder is lucky his batman was so good otherwise they might cancel JL
>>
>>675849258
Superman is in JLA movie one and JLA movie two, shitwit, and not in flashback form either. So fuck you, asshole!
>>
>>675863549
comic book characters generally don't stay dead, especially superman.
>>
>>675854548
Why would niggers even watch this movie? it doesn't have Kevin hart in it.
>>
Joke's on you OP.
Not only do I not believe you, I also don't care enough about this movie to be worried about having to spoiled.
>>
>>675863818
Kryptonian Slumber.
>>
wtf is up with "Lex Luthor" why was he like 16 yo?
>>
>>675864482
it's lex luthor jr
>>
File: image.gif (992 KB, 389x259) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
992 KB, 389x259
>>675863932
Thread replies: 126
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.