[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how it is to have a gf?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: hrEkjc1.jpg (93 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
hrEkjc1.jpg
93 KB, 640x1136
how it is to have a gf?
>>
>>675840376
Sucks. They want all your time and cash but give you no head or ass. Stay single.
>>
>>675840658
i would have no problem sating single if i could get an unlimited amount of puss
>>
>>675840376
terrible. You spend time building something for you and her. You live the best time of your life when you are with her. But when it's over... well, basicly it's like you've wasted your time because nothing will come out of it.

Aim for pussy, not a gf.
>>
>>675840376
She is such a qt!!!
>>
>>675840658
Cuck detected
>>
Pretty great, she fucks my ass whenever I want.
>>
>>675841468
If you're into traps or uggos maybe
>>675840869
>unlimited amout of puss
13 year old who has
>>
its alright sometimes
>>
>>675840376
Stressful.
>>
>>675841733
I like that natural look for some reason.
>>
>>675840376
it's like not having a girlfriend but different
>>
>>675840658
this is what bugs me, though

I have been close to so many girls and then broken it off because i didnt care enough to try dealing with all their shit

but now I feel like I've blown them off out of being a petty little bitch, and that im missing out on the best bits just because I had your mindset
>>
laek having a child that u can fuck sometimes
>>
Great, depending on your mental health / hers going into the relatoinship. I've battled with major depression through a lot of my previous relationships and it definitely affects the mate you chose. Strings of bad relationships made me realize I had to improve myself to improve everything around me. After you make changes for yourself, you'll see the difference that positivity/ vetting your potential mates.
>>
>>675841911
'natural' look is nice yes, when they're actually attractive.
>>
>>675840376
That picture gets me diamonds every time.
>>
>>675842225
So you're telling me you wouldn't date that? You don't think she'd be a freak in the sheets?
>>
>>675841468
>tfw no qt gf to be needy and demand all your time
Sometimes I just want to have to put up with this shit, it's what I most miss from my past relationships
>>
>>675842361
Mega dittos on that.
>>
>>675841966
I had the same mind set but now im married. Luckily my wife isnt money hungry and gives good head. Most hoes are shit thats why they hoes but youll find a gem. If you connect with a lady let go of the mindset and try to mk it werk. Dont b th 45 yr old basement dwelling autist playing "the one that got away" by katy perry on continous replay.
>>
>>675842225
She's cute bro, shut up
>>
>>675842361
same
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.