[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help me /b/! I want to buy a dildo (I'm bi-curious), but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3
Help me /b/! I want to buy a dildo (I'm bi-curious), but still live with my parents. Although I'm in college, my mom still cleans my room and shit even though I tell her not too and even though I do all that stuff anyway.

Any gays/traps/sissy's who are in a similar living situation to me and could give me ideas on how to own one and where to keep it so that my parent's won't stumble upon it?
>>
>>675801754
If you let her find it, she won't go snooping in your shit anymore. Speaking from experience. Put it in inside of your box-spring if you're super paranoid. They come in discrete brown paper bags/boxes.
>>
>>675801754
Buy a safe?
>>
surely the logical place is to keep it up your arse
>>
>>675801754
Just keep it in your ass, duh
>>
>>675802003
I would let them find it, but they're not very accepting and would flip their shit if they found out I'm gay (they don't believe bisexuals or bi-curious people exist).

The mattress idea's a good shout.

>>675802009
They'd demand to see inside it! I'm still a little kid until I own a place of my own
>>
>>675802003
This.
>>
>>675802286
Oh that kind of parents... And buy a safe anyway? Don't even keep anything special in there, just keep it locked and refuse to open it, just to mess with your parents
>>
>>675801754
get it delivered to the post office you idiot
put it nowhere where she normally cleans
>>
>>675801754
Tell her you're an adult and you have things you're not comfortable showing her so you should clean your own room.
>>
>>675802515
Lol, I might have to do that until they threaten to boot me out!

>>675802530
Not worried about delivery. I'll get it delivered on a day they're out. I don't know where she cleans, she looks through everything.
>>
>>675802286
Buy a safe, put money and shit inside it, show them that that's what you're using the safe for, *then* put your dildo in it.
>>
>>675801754
Use your mom's dildo
>>
>>675802748
Also, try cucumbers and similar + condoms? :D
>>
I made an incision on my scooby doo's ass plush and inserted my fleshlight in there... It took a damn while but my mom finally found it in my room somehow. She goes in my room to clean too.

She never mentioned it. But she knows that I know.
>>
>>675802840
Other issue with buying a safe is that they would demand to also put their shit in there too.

>>675802856
Ew, I keep my ass nice and clean. Don't want her disgusting aids.

Thinking I might just keep it in my bag which I take to college. It's not like I ever leave it anywhere and it's basically always with me.
>>
>>675802286
Oh, we exist.
If you're that hell bent on having a dildo just do it. You'll either have to let them find it or go without having one until you get your own place. Is a dildo THAT important?
>>
Put it in your dad's drawer and wait until your mom finds it and then say your dad brought home a whore one night
>>
Get a fish tank and keep it in there
>>
>>675803157
Keeping it with you would be good but keep in mind it will be awkward as fuck if a friend sees it

Why don't you just?? Keep your damn room clean so she doesn't clean it? A complex, but decent way to hide it too is to make a false bottom to a drawer. Your sock or underwear drawer is probably best, as if there is a lot of clothes, someone may push down too hard an break the false bottom.

Its not hard to do. You can also hollow out a big book if the dildo isn't too long. Perfect for butt plugs.
>>
>>675801754
In the computer case you fucking knob-rash.
>>
>>675802115
/thread
>>
Pull out your bottom dresser drawer - hide dildo in base of dresser - put drawer back in.

There you go you big fag
>>
>>675803755
My friends know I'm bi and thinking of buying one! I wouldn't really care if they saw it. I do keep my room clean which is why it's even more frustrating that she feels the need to come and rearrange my already folded clothes and neatly piled books.

False bottom drawer is a good idea too. I'll look into that.

>>675803815
Pretty good idea. I actually have a non working computer tower too. I could cut out some of the boards inside.
>>
>>675804381
I'd get a cheap security camera and record her cleaning your room. Have it record at least 3 sessions and she will probably clean the same general locations. She may also go in and snoop when you aren't home, so I think it would be good to know WHERE she looks, so at least you know to avoid those spots.
>>
hide it in your parents' bedroom
>>
>>675804381
I second the computer tower. May be a hassle to open and close, but it is a good option.
Biggest issue is if she thinks its trash one day and decides to throw it out cuz its old.

Regular people rarely open them up, so if she doesn't know its old (even if she does), it will be a good place.
False drawer is decent, but a computer tower is probably your best bet.
>>
>>675802286
You can still be straight and use a dildo.
It's a different type of orgasm.
You can cum without getting hard its crazy.
>>
File: h3h3cool.webm (726 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
h3h3cool.webm
726 KB, 720x404
>>675804780
Yeah OP, good idea. If you have an old android phone you can convert it into one.

>>675802530
Agreed. Don't have a dildo, but did it for getting my roommates birthday presents.
>>
+1 for computer tower. I'm hiding drugs in it and nobody found yet.
>>
Tbh if they find it say it's for your gf or fuckbuddy
>>
File: Joe Pesci 12745.png (249 KB, 448x313) Image search: [Google]
Joe Pesci 12745.png
249 KB, 448x313
>>675801754
You could always just keep it up your faggot ass.
>>
Hide it under your bed, Your mom will never look under there
>>
>>675805858
Not OP here
Gf would be probably bad. They would probably ask about "her" and want to meet her. Fuckbuddy is decent, but they still would want information.

I do agree that having a backup story would be good. Or if OP has a friend that could pretend they got it as a joke or a female friend that can say they hid it to "confuse/embarrass OP" or something.

Gotta have a backup plan in case shit goes downhill.
>>
>>675805858
>>675806314
That's also not a bad idea. I was fucking a girl a few months ago and she was round quite often. I think they probably guessed she was a fuckbuddy or something along those lines and don't know we're not seeing each other anymore. guess as a last resort, I could say it's hers and she left it here. Though I think computer tower is going to be the best plan A
>>
>>675806655
Have fun OP. Enjoy your dildo (as a fem anon, I suggest a vibrator though. Feels much better up the ass.)
>>
>>675806876
Thanks! I was looking to buy a vibrating one but also want something with a suction base for hands free. Trying to find something reasonably priced which includes both.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.