[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What will be better meat - from woman or man? And why?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: 1458857925498836152.jpg (92 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1458857925498836152.jpg
92 KB, 1280x720
What will be better meat - from woman or man? And why?
>>
>>675795323
Men. More muscles.
>>
>>675795323
Women. Less muscles.
>>
>>675795323
woman, because better marbling of meat due to higher fat/muscle ratio

also marbling is what most mainstream meats are graded on, toned lean meat would be bland compared to slightly fatty foods
>>
>>675795551
so?
>>
>>675795323
Transgender. Equal Muscles.
>>
>>675795657
Kek
>>
File: image.jpg (77 KB, 1080x607) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77 KB, 1080x607
Amusing
>>
>>675795645
fuck you

that is so
>>
It's about the density, which ever one wasn't terribly fat but not active. Nice tender steaks, like veil.
>>
File: 1458803116179.jpg (82 KB, 616x1071) Image search: [Google]
1458803116179.jpg
82 KB, 616x1071
>>
>>675795323
the issue is not what sex they are, it is how fatty they are, how old they are, how much they work out. The best question would be are they without much fat but still dont work out in order to gain stronger muscles. Simply put, ages in the later stages of adolescence would be the best time to harvest meat, since they just came out of their awkward years and have little fat but have not gained the urge to start exercising and toning their body to help attract a mate. Of course, depending on your blood traits and outside sources, the later stages of adolescence either occurs from 7th grade all the way to 11-12 grade. Late bloomers wouldnt be ideal because of the extra amounts of preservatives in the meat, therefore you would want to probably go for the earliest of early bloomers, the girl in middle school that hits their adolescence cycle first. I choose this because women usually mature earlier than men do and this this sudden change in an early time would burn all the fat and leave you nothing but the tender flesh of a youngling. Think veil except illegal and harder to acquire. That is what I would imagine it to taste like at least. People tend to lean toward woman because of the meat/fat ratio but you dont want them to old because all the prolonged exposure to preservatives will most likely cause the meat to taste worse every time the person would eat. Therefore you must go young to get the... "Prime Cut" that one would be looking for
>>
>>675795323
more of the girl in the pic?
>>
>>675798562
unfortunetly no
>>
>>675795323
Women Id say, softer overall unless lots of fat.
>>
>>675797870
Interesting, any thoughts about the race aswell? For some reasons I wouldn't be inclined to eat black meat. Also would cultural diet influence the taste? Like, Spicy food culture etc? Some kind of natural marinade? Smokers would taste bad i guess?
>>
>>675797870
This guy knows his shit
>>
>>675795323
I'd follow the directions of that guy who kidnapped and ate kids
it has to be a girl and it has to be the butt (you might turn gay if you eat boy butts) and she should be under 10. don't eat decade old meat
>>
>>675795323
You could get bigger cuts of better meat from men because they are bigger. Each human yields the same percentage of good meat though
>>
File: 1456170849677.jpg (14 KB, 208x319) Image search: [Google]
1456170849677.jpg
14 KB, 208x319
>>675797870
Nigga whats ur major
>>
>>675799097
smokers meat would lack blood flow, therefore making the meat not as healthy as it should be. I agreed it would definitely not make the meet the prime choice for the taking. If you could find a vegan that happened to grow his own food on a herb based diet then the meat would also be left with less preservatives, causing it to taste better. The diet can hugely change the taste of an animal's meat, cows that don't eat enough dont taste as good as healthy cows when they die. Also, if you feed a pig human scraps from store bought items, then the pig meat does indeed, although so very slightly, taste worse than that of a wild boar. Therefore I conclude that vegan meat or a purely natural diet would be the best options to choose from. Now the issue including race could change the taste of a person, but the few people who would actually know were serial killers and died long ago. So, in conclusion, theres no possible way to know for sure which race would taste better. Id say African Americans could possibly taste better, considering the years and years of slave breading that slave owners did in the AA's heritage. This could have made the meat more delectable or it could make the meat even more rough than it already is. Although the roughness can easily be counteracted by preparing your "Human Steak" correctly. The best marinade in personal opinion for steak is to soak it in Italian Dressing for a day to let the meat absorb the dressing and loosen up the meat. Although, there is no telling how it would taste with human meat instead of cow meat. I would personally not want to find out but if someone was to tell me which and I knew they killed/ate a person, Id be quite considerably amused
>>
>>675799779
lol the fact of it is that I am still in highschool. My friends and I have had this conversation back and forth for many years, every time we go on vacation we have an enormous discussion about it. We have basically described every way possible that we know of. We decided that it might be best to slow roast the meat over several hours and keeping some meat and making jerky out of it (because if you like meat, most of the time you like jerky, too).
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.