[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Darth Maul is the most talented fighter in the Star Wars universe.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (785 KB, 653x816) Image search: [Google]
image.png
785 KB, 653x816
Darth Maul is the most talented fighter in the Star Wars universe. If an underhanded surprise attack by Obi-Wan hasn't killed him, he would have won the war for the Sith.

>prove me wrong
>>
Its canon now that he lives and still fades into obscurity after SPOILER getting his ass whooped and his brother killed by sidious. SPOILER

i.e. He sucks
>>
Couldn't agree more, anon.
>>
>>675774376
Had he not been killed, he wouldn't have had to fight Sidious, and he would have fucking rekt any other Jedi alive at the time.
>>
>>675774497
He did fight sidious and he lost.
>>
DM was never taught the dark side.
He was only an assassin.
>>
>>675774497
>>675774613
AND he doesn't die. It's suggested he goes into hiding.
>>
>>675774246
>killed him
He didnt die u little shit stain.
He lived on and became Spidermaul
Also, he never was killed ever... he fled and is in hiding as the cannon has it so far.
>>
>>675774836
Okay, if Obi-Wan didn't make him turn insane and into some weird shit cyborg version of himself, then he would have destroyed the Jedi. He took apart Jinn with ease and was beating Obi-Wan for large parts of their fight. He could have held his own against Anakin, Windu etc no problem. Alongside Sidious, they would have won, no doubt.
>>
>>675774246
>prove me wrong
he is dead
killed by a padawan

also, 'talented' translates as 'did not meet the expectations'
>>
>>675774246
>If an underhanded surprise attack by Obi-Wan hasn't killed him

but it did, end of story.

also, learn english
>>
No
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0mUVY9fLlw
>>
He had the high ground and everything, yet he lost.
>>
>>675774246
>loser calling the winner underhanded
>not the winner

stay salty my friend
>>
>> if nothing stopped Darth Maul he would have been unstoppable
>>
>>675774246
Nope Spock would use that nerve pinch on him then fuck his lifeless body
>>
>>675774246
A fight between him and Windu would be epic. Windu is clearly the best fighter of the Jedi's as he was the only one able to defeat Sidious
>>
File: 1457222759411.jpg (13 KB, 248x320) Image search: [Google]
1457222759411.jpg
13 KB, 248x320
>>675775553
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0qH2IaSjEU
>>
File: 1426186826813.jpg (53 KB, 600x641) Image search: [Google]
1426186826813.jpg
53 KB, 600x641
>>675774246
>Yo he dead brah, case closed
>>
Nah, he was always a pawn of Sidious who never really taught him the true potential of the Sith.

Sidious is canonically the strongest fighter in the Star Wars Universe.

Even Obi-Wan, a padawan at the time, managed to beat him. If he was really as talented as you say, an underhanded attack shouldn't have been enough to kill him. Maul and Obi-Wan had a true 1v1 fight and Obi-Wan won, making him the stronger fighter.

Sidious also always planned to get rid of Maul anyway. He would have never let this apprentice gain too much power.
>>
>>675774613
If he had finished his training he would have been extremely powerful... bu he didn't and him and his bro had to train themselves.
>>
File: thumb.jpg (65 KB, 1126x650) Image search: [Google]
thumb.jpg
65 KB, 1126x650
>>675775795
>>
>>675775920
exactly sidious was THE most skilled saber fighter ever. he basically rekt yoda lets not forget.
>>
>>675775920
George Lucas himself has said Luke is the most powerful fighter and force user... all this arguing is useless.
>>
>>675775719
Sidious let Windu win in order to lure Anakin to the dark side.

You noticed how easily he attack Windu with lightning when his guard was down? He could have done that at any time, but just wanted to garner Anakin's sympathy so that he would help him.
>>
>>675775196
As much as I like Jinn, he was a reckless jedi... Not a high ranking jedi in terms of power... and as already stated... padawan Obi-wan was enough to slice him in half... even when he had the high ground, which as we know in Starwars lore... The high ground means victory... so for Maul to lose in that position is laughable.
He did however return to overwhelming power during the clone wars and remaining undefeated... and even tried to kill DarthVadar at one point... but failed.
While he is good... he isnt as good as you think he is.
>>
>>675776067
Well, Luke is a later generation Jedi. I was referring to the timeline in which Maul and Obi-Wan fought. At the time, Sidious was the most powerful.
>>
>>675776067
george lucas doesn't own starwars anymore. Continue arguing
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.