[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
LAST THREAD 404'D I WILL RAP EVERY WORD IN THIS POST AND
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 7
File: 1458594974727.jpg (37 KB, 640x437) Image search: [Google]
1458594974727.jpg
37 KB, 640x437
LAST THREAD 404'D
I WILL RAP EVERY WORD IN THIS POST
AND POST VOCAROO
GET GOING
>>
I suck dick
>>
infants are sexy
>>
Honorificabilitudinitatibus
>>
>>675712674
Chocolate milk tastes terrible
>>
File: obama.png (243 KB, 536x278) Image search: [Google]
obama.png
243 KB, 536x278
>>675712674
>>
Hey man, pickle kid is a national treasure.
>>
>>675712674
Will post vocaroo of everything in this thread in 3 minutes
>>
i used to be with it then they changed what it was and what i was with wasnt it and whats it seems weird and scary to me
>>
File: 1458804094129.jpg (19 KB, 288x284) Image search: [Google]
1458804094129.jpg
19 KB, 288x284
get doubles
>>
Biebs is my hero, if this ends in zero
>>
لقد كان في وسعي أن أقضي على كل يهود العالم ولكني تركت بعضا منهم لتعرفوا لماذا كنت أبيدهم
>>
I'm in love with my best friend on the internet! I want to suck his cock and make him feel really really good!
>>
File: 152262_v1.jpg (120 KB, 348x450) Image search: [Google]
152262_v1.jpg
120 KB, 348x450
Oh ben I need your big thick cock oh BEN OH GOD YES
>>
2 minutes left guys keep it coming
>>
I sometimes touch myself when I'm alone
>>
he boot too big for he gotdamn feet
>>
Will Ferrell isn't funny
>>
i licked my mothers vaginal wall on the way out and miss the taste my uncle doesnt go down on her its such a waste. my dad doesnt know but its ok because im a nigger and dont have one anyway
>>
50 seconds
>>
You Don't Mess With The Zohan Script
You don't mess with the Zohan!

Come disco.

No, no, no.
I no disco, I make the fish.

Danny, come on, go disco.

Oh, okay. Disco!

Danny, that looks good. You're gonna
be a hit at your bar mitzvah.

So okay, Mr. Big Penachim,
I no see you disco.

No, no, no. I making dagim.
I no disco.

A real man, he can disco
and cooking dagim.

So let's go.
Go, go.
I get the hummus for you.
And for you.
Little for me, eh!
No.
No.
Kapara, what is going on!
Just some bullshit-uchen.
Let's go!
Hey, I'm on vacation here.
Can't you see this!
>>
Get a nigga with that free flow something pre show butch I'm stylin on that asphalt
>>
30 seconds
>>
>>675712674
I don't get it why are you doing this? you are not a famous rapper? I am considering looking esewhere for answers now, I am considering looking elsewhere for answers now
>>
Opga boog hoota hata hoo hoo hoo aah ah ah nigga mu dik white pussy nigga muh dik be like 20 inches ooga booga uga zoo plinka
>>
Six sleek swans swam swiftly southwards
>>
You Don't Mess With The Zohan Script
You don't mess with the Zohan!

Come disco.

No, no, no.
I no disco, I make the fish.

Danny, come on, go disco.

Oh, okay. Disco!

Danny, that looks good. You're gonna
be a hit at your bar mitzvah.

So okay, Mr. Big Penachim,
I no see you disco.

No, no, no. I making dagim.
I no disco.

A real man, he can disco
and cooking dagim.

So let's go.
Go, go.
I get the hummus for you.
And for you.
Little for me, eh!
No.
No.
Kapara, what is going on!
Just some bullshit-uchen.
Let's go!
Hey, I'm on vacation here.
Can't you see this!
>>
olives suck ass and anyone who likes them should die
>>
secret facebook groups that you can't join
>>
20 seconds
>>
Heya mom, I'm a faggot
A trigendered Demisexual Pansexual Feminist whore who thinks that men should kill themselves <3
>>
Wacky waving inflatable arm tubeman
>>
Vocaroo coming up
>>
I love you /b/
>>
i came here from tumblr 4 years ago and only now got over my initial triggering
>>
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
And now, for my closing act, suicide.
>>
>>
>>675712674
Jews did 9/11.
>>
>>675712674
IM A FUCKING CUCK NIGGER FAGGOT
>>
Uh, summa lumma dooma lumma you assuming I'm a human
What I gotta do to get it through to you I'm superhuman
Innovative and I'm made of rubber, so that anything you say is
Ricochet in off a me and it'll glue to you
And I'm devastating more than ever demonstrating
How to give a motherfuckin' audience a feeling like it's levitating
Never fading, and I know that haters are forever waiting
For the day that they can say I fell off, they'll be celebrating
'Cause I know the way to get 'em motivated
I make elevating music
You make elevator music
>>
check em trips:3 lelelelelelelelelelelel
>>
niggers cant put their meatball in my ass because while im on /b/ im having a blast

my urethra is swollen and dripping with honey i always wanted daddy to give me his cummies
>>
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over spaghetti hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper
>>
>>675714594
Dude you didn't get there in time, chill, now cut it out with your fucking pasta geez
>>
never gonna give you up
never gonna let you down
never gonna run around and desert you
>>
HISSSSSSSSSSS
>>
File: BonerErected.png (278 KB, 507x501) Image search: [Google]
BonerErected.png
278 KB, 507x501
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1iyCeJ5qJGv
Here guys
My cheeks hurt
>>
bump for op delivery
>>
>>675714971
Is that the sound of your car filling with Gas?
>>
>>675715067
11/10
GOD TIER
>>
File: OPPls.jpg (46 KB, 586x419) Image search: [Google]
OPPls.jpg
46 KB, 586x419
>>
Jugemu Jugemu Go-Kō-no-Surikire Kaijari-suigyo no Suigyō-matsu Unrai-matsu Fūrai-matsu Kū-Neru Tokoro ni Sumu Tokoro Yaburakōji no Burakōji Paipo Paipo Paipo no Shūringan Shūringan no Gūrindai Gūrindai no Ponpokopii no Ponpokonaa no Chōkyūmei no Chōsuke
check em PJ117
>>
>>675714364
rhyme human with superhuman and music with music. your bars are weak
>>
>>675715123
>>675715109

>>675715067
OP DELIVERED
>>
CTHULU-KUUUUN!!!!
>>
>>675715067
God is well and truly dead
>>
*Gets to Zohan script*
"I'm...not reading that."
>>
>>675715067
Before anyone tries to tell me I sound underage, I know. It's been like that my whole life. I can assure you I am 18. I've been told my voice sounds like a 11 year olds voice since I started looking for a job.
>>
>>675715067
the fact you tried to disguise your voice makes this really shit. if thats actually your voice then i feel bad for you
>>
and mac donald had a farm eeeeh macarena
>>
>>675715773
that sucks. Pretty gud rap tho :^)
>>
>>675712674
Sexual innuendo gets my dick in a crescendo
The gays are tremendous
Their cocks make me tremble
>>
>>675715067
brilliant
>>
>>675712674
I AM THE ONE DON'T RUN YOUR TONGUE DON'T NEED A GUN TO GET RESPECT UP ON THE STREET UNDER THE SUN THE BASTARD SON WILL POP THE GLOCK TO FEED HIMSELF AND FAMILY
>>
File: CruisingFor A BRUISING.png (1 MB, 1102x880) Image search: [Google]
CruisingFor A BRUISING.png
1 MB, 1102x880
>>675715067
>>675715067
>>675715067
>>675715067
my sides
>>
What the fuck did you just fucking about me, you little? I’ll have you know I graduated my class, and I’ve been involved, and I have over 300 confirmed gorillas and I’m the top in the entire US. You are nothing to me but just another. I will wipe with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth. You think you can get away with the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am across the USA and your being traced right now so you better prepare for the maggot. I can be anywhere, anytime, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained, but I have access to the United States and I will use it to its full extent. If only you could have known. But you couldn’t, you didn’t. I will shit all over you and you will drown
>>
>>675715067
Yo you killed my verse dawg, that was tight on that asphalt nigga, it's a shame though that you sound like my autistic 50year old virgin though, that's one pitily-ass voice m'sayin
Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.