[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /b/ Got 30 50mg vyvanse. In a pretty shity bullshit situation.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 20160324_030813-1.jpg (400 KB, 1152x1939) Image search: [Google]
20160324_030813-1.jpg
400 KB, 1152x1939
Hey /b/
Got 30 50mg vyvanse.
In a pretty shity bullshit situation. Wanna here about it?
Should I take um all? Would it kill me?
>>
>>675597674
Most people just vomit up pills.
>>
go on annon, /b/ is here for you
>>
this wont kill you at all OP
>>
>>675597674
my first time taking one i felt really light headed
>>
the amount of vyvanse you'd need to an hero is way more than that. Also, it would be a super shitty way to die. You'd basically have a panic attack so bad that it would kill you.
>>
Do At least 200 mg will be a fun day. Wish i had some
>>
File: 1335687819322.jpg (98 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1335687819322.jpg
98 KB, 400x400
>>675597674
OP what's up.
>>
Oding on uppers is one of the worst ways to go its like frying out a computer. Trust me I OD'd on a mix of coke and vyvance last year I colapst on the floor and started seizing I couldn't make seance of anything and everything my brain perceived was pain
>>
OP here.
I'm a 19yrold male 125lbs 5'9 good looking mericafag. I'm kinda fucked up in the head I guess. Severe depression kicks my ass all the time. Live with my mother in a shithole apartment in a shithole town. Fighting a stupid courtcase cuz this stupid 15yr old lied and said we fucked but I'm sure to win Cuz she's got no evidence we did. No DNA or anything. Got a warrant out rn. I think its cuz this 25yr old bitch I fucked last week got mad I didn't text her back. I spanked her while I fucked her(she said she liked it and was ok with it) so I think she lied to the cops and said she didn't like it. So now there's a warrant out for me for a sexual assault with an object.
I spend literally 20 hours a day on a couch. Haven't been outside the ammount of hours in one week in the past 5 months. Really fucking hate my life. I have literally one friend who's like a sister to me. She's the only person I hangout with.I love her more than life itself. Don't know what I'd do without her. She's literally all I've got to live for.
I hate my life so much.
>>
File: 1318390543627.png (40 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
1318390543627.png
40 KB, 1280x800
>>675600578
Once the court case is over, leave. Ask your best friend to come with you. if she does good if not. Never look back. Find a new place. I know it will be hard but dude. You can do it if you work your ass off.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.