[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
my gf wont tell me how she got fucked over. all she will tell
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 7
File: tumblr_nzb0ejijHH1uob9pzo2_1280.jpg (778 KB, 1280x1716) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nzb0ejijHH1uob9pzo2_1280.jpg
778 KB, 1280x1716
my gf wont tell me how she got fucked over.

all she will tell me is she says that her dad said she has to wait a month to her school program.

but when i ask, wait a month for what? she just won't tell me, like hardcore. I don't fucking understand, what the hell could it be?
>>
>>675498662
nigger aids
>>
>>675498774
someone else told me it was a paternity test. are those tests done when they find out you're pregnant?
>>
You are fucking illiterate....stop trying to use edgy whitenigger speak and provide context and ask a question you fucking fuck!
>>
>>675499938
what the fuck are you talking about answer my fucking question you fucking shitstain
>>
>>675500171
Ask a question with context you fucking tard.,.. get a tard to English translator if you need.
>>
>all she will tell me is she says that her dad said she has to wait a month to her school program.

What the fuck are you saying? That makes no sense. Try again.
>>
>>675500684
what the fuck context? i gave you whatever fucking context you need.

she hasn't texted me in 2 days, then she finally does.

i saw whats wrong, she says she got fucked over.

i say so tell me whats wrong.

she says she doesn't want to flip out on me.

i said what do you mean

she says she doesnt want to talk about it.but gives in and tells me that her fucking father TOLD the SCHOOL PROGRAM, that she has to WAIT a month. thats EXACTLY wwhat i fucking said in the oc. you stupid fucks.

SO I ASK, WHAT, are you waiting for in a month, she doesn't want to say.

happy you stupid niggers?

>>675500882
>>
>>675501260
This is not the kind of language you use if you want people to help.
>>
>>675501260
>told the school program

Illetiracy confirmed unless OP is an AI
>>
>>675501767
it obviously means that he told someone that runs the thing.

>>675501763

sorry, can you guys just tell me what she is hiding, i'm freaking out
>>
bump. guess i'm going to make another thread
>>
What program, that would be a good clue.... Seriously read what you wrote and think of others who are trying to decipher your half formed sentences and other jibberish.
>>
>>675502539
i said the school program.

i re did everything here >>675501260
>>
>>675501260
If this is troll then 6/10, otherwise

SPEAK FUCKING ENGLISH YOU FUCKING MONG
>>
>>675502688
So she has to wait a month on the school lunch program....well it is because dad realizes his daughter is a fat fuck and needs to eat less so she can attract something other than an autistic neckbeard that thinks he has an edge.....there is your answer
>>
>>675502906
dude. i can't tell if you're trolling me. i'm not a troll. what the fuck don't you understand ?

there is no grammar and shit, but it is fucking clearly readable and understandable if i made the thread before and others understood. what are you having trouble understanding ?
>>
>>675503103
yea yea thanks faggot move along
>>
>>675501260
Its going to take a month for them to repair the short bus. Your gf has to stay home
>>
>>675503268
Her flute has sticky valves from faping ...so she needs to wait a month to get into the school music program
>>
Shitty b8 m8
>>
>>675501260
She's probably waiting for an underwater weighing test.
>>
The special education program enrollment is closed till next month.
>>
What kind of school program?
>>
>>675503268
kek
>>
>>675504321
/thread
>>
File: 1451235615985.jpg (148 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1451235615985.jpg
148 KB, 960x960
Okay, I'm going to redo this entire thing, just for you faggots. I'm not greentexting.

So a couple days ago, we both hung out, had a good time. She left to go to her mom's in New Jersey.

When I text her a day later, I ask why she hasn't texted me, she says she had a bad couple of days.
I said "howcome"?
She said "People fucked me over".
"Explain"
"I rather not"
"Why?"
"I don't want to talk about it. My therapist wouldn't even text me back."
"You don't want me to know or"
"I'm not in the mood right now"
"Okay whatever"
A day later.
I said, "Don't expect to talk to me now"
"Sorry..."
"Are you going to tell me what's wrong?"
"I just wish I didn't get yelled at for everything. I just want to stay in bed forever."
"I'm talking about the reason you just stopped talking to me, because someone fucked you over. What's up with that?"
"I just do not want to flip on you"
"What do you mean, just tell me?"
"I don't want to talk about it"
"Why?"
"Because I'm not in the mood to cry"
"How were you fucked over?"
"My dad said something to someone and got me in trouble"
"To who?"
"My program. (school program she is taking to get her GED)"
"What did he say?"
"That I have to wait a month"
"For what?"
"I don't want to talk about it.
>>
>>675504471
Don't try and ask the edgelord OP anything that will help get answers.
>>
the fuck are you trying to say. maybe type it in your first language in case someone speaks it? or, you know, SPEAK ENGLISH MOTHERFUCKER
>>
>>675504976
>>675504889

>>675504875
>>
maybe her dad told them she's a retarded girl with a retarded boyfriend and there is no way she'll ever earn a GED
>>
>>675504875
Probably has to wait another month to test out ,( or get) for (the) GED.....see with literacy and a bit of humility people can and will help.
>>
>>675504875
>>"My program. (school program she is taking to get her GED)"

THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN A LITTLE CONTEXT IN THE BEGINNING YOU RETARDED FUCKING NIGGER
>>
>>675504875
She got pregnant with someone else. Possibly her dad.

Since you're obviously a complete fucking retard, do yourself two favors; 1) learn English; 2) you're gullible as per your stupidity, so just move on with your life as if everything could go back to normal

You can easily check for yourself; give her the ultimatum to rely on her trust in you, or you obviously cannot trust her and end everything you have with her.
She will respond along the lines of "whatever", "fine if that's what you want" or "you can't do this to me". That's all you need to know.
>>
>>675505427
>Probably has to wait another month to test out
Why would she go that far not to tell me if it was something like that?

>>675505457
Can you help?

>>675505483
I do not care about anything you said. I, simply, want, to, know, what she is hiding. That's all.
>>
>>675505865
>Can you help?
Nobody can help someone as fucking stupid as you.
>>
>>675505457
No shit^↑^^

This is why we are falling apart as a country critical thinking and literacy are gone in the youth of today
>>
>>675503155
Nice dubs retard.
Still no idea what you're asking.
>>
>>675505865
You got it all wrong. It is the internet that does not give a single shit about you.
You have gotten your answers. You simply chose not to accept it because you are afraid of the truth.
It only means to give us what we want; that you know we are right.
>>
>>675506004
/thead
Op is a retarded faggot
>>
"Why would she go that far not to tell me if it was something like that"

Dude GEDs should and are quite embarrassing a HS diploma is one of the simplest tasks an adult has to accomplish in life to not be a complete fucking failure. If Daddy told them to hold it because she is being a cunt.... well that would be embarrassing.
>>
File: 1457753141794.jpg (84 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1457753141794.jpg
84 KB, 640x480
>>675498662
i actually used to fuck that girl in my high school.
she'd come over sometimes while her boyfriend was away after school.

once the door would close she'd almost instantly get naked. most times she'd put on her favorite song and start sucking. then she would cry. her tears and makeup would drip down her face onto my dick. its surprising how cold tears are. eventually i finally asked her what was wrong. in between licks she told me that her favorite song was also her bfs favorite song. so even though she loved hearing it and it totally got her pussy wet, it also made her think about the fact that she was cheating on her boyfriend. i dont think i ever came harder down somebodies throat then right after she told me that. she was beautiful. we dont hang out anymore. wanna get lunch?

this was the song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tgwFpMA61c
>>
>>675505865
She's a fucking female, let her be cryptic and sad, she will eventually let you in or not. You can choose to either let it go and ignore whether she tells you or not, or provide her an ultimatum. Fucking shit you unbelievably scared beta bitch
>>
>>675506020
>>675506070
>>675506072
So I understand that my opening comment was a little hard to understand for mentally deficit folks such as yourselves.

I re-did the entire thing, twice, perfectly once for you mentally deficit folks.

Maybe you think it's funny to continue your dim behavior, but if you can't understand what I have said, you all might have some big problems.

And no, it's you who got it wrong. I don't give a fuck about any of you, yet here you are bored out of your fucking minds taking the time to comment in my thread about some situation with a girl, something you will never have in your grasp.

There is not truth I'm avoiding. You're all fucking retarded.
>>
>>675507083
Holy shit, youre a massive faggot. Enjoy your cucking.
>>
File: 1456636988934.jpg (27 KB, 302x368) Image search: [Google]
1456636988934.jpg
27 KB, 302x368
>>675505865
One time I ate my own cum. It wasn't terrible, but I wouldn't do it again
>>
>>675506684
I already know about the situation with her GED, so it can't be that.
>>
>>675506072
this tbh familia

also thanks for good laugh op
>>
>>675507276
Holy shit, you're a massive faggot. Enjoy your cucking.
>>
>>675507083
Not same fag you dumb nigger if you had literacy and critical thinking you would know this...but keep trying to make up for your tardation by being edgy.....btw I retired at 40 a success in life and might know some shit.... Keep enjoying your ignorance.
>>
>>675507083
>So I understand
No you don't.
>I re-did the entire thing, twice, perfectly once
No you did not.
>Maybe you think it's funny
Yes.
>And no, it's you who got it wrong.
You're just making my point more obvious now. Search it in your heart. You know it to be true.
> yet here you are bored out of your fucking minds
I am thoroughly enjoying the stupidity that is you. I take it you're american? Prime example, I say.
>There is not truth I'm avoiding. You're all fucking retarded.
You're repeating more of the same.
Case point.

Y'know, even in that fallacy that is your perspective; you fail to do one thing. You obviously talk as to claim you know what's going on and what it is you are searching for. So tell us. You're not here to get answers. You're here so someone can tell you want you want to hear from someone else.
Whatever the fuck kind of far out theory you have going on, spout it.

We'd love to get more entertainment out of you!
>>
>>675507839
Kek this. Dance for us retarded op.
>>
Pro tip OP....if multiple people can't understand you...it is you not them....if you ever get money to travel you are going to be yelling at people in their own country because they don't understand your merican' speak.
>>
>>675504875
Jesus fucking christ. Just give her an ultimatum. Tell me because it's making me upset/worried and I can't sleep or whatever excuse. Or if you're the jerkass you come off as, "tell me because I don't know if I can trust you."

Goddamn, dude. Who fucking knows what she's hiding. The only way you're going to know the difference between her dad yelling at her and a black dude cucking you is through her word, dipshit. No one here can tell you. Either you give her a final chance for her to tell or she'll tell you on her own time.
>>
>>675505413
This
>>
>>675508097
Fuck, man, I know americans barely speak English, but this guy has GOT to be from Kenya or some shit.
>>
>>675503268

My sides. Thanks chum. My day was pretty shitty till I read that.

As for OP, maybe he found drugs in her room and wants her to go to rehab. Maybe her parents are seperating for a month and she's going with her Mom to live with her sister in chicago. This list goes on and on dude. Maybe she's lying to yo? Who the fuck knows? Just don't press her about it and she'll open up about it eventually. If she keeps playing this cat and mouse game then it reveals to you what a dumb broad she is. Then move on! Solved nigger!
>>
>>675504875
she was raped or fucked by some nigger and is probably pregnant, she planning to get rid of the baby but dont know if it is still possible in her condition (advanced pregnancy)
>>
>>675507653
Yeah bullshit. You're the epitome of stupidity. You are 40 fucking years old and yet here you are browsing 4chan and using their own lingo, standing guard as a 4chan member with your fellow faggot comrades.

I'm so terribly sorry you had trouble understanding my opening comment, oh so sorry! I'm so sorry I went and re-did it for you and yet here you continue your childish behavior.

>>675507839
>No you don't.
Yes I do.

>No you did not
Once >>675501260

Twice perfectly readable >>675504875

I wonder how it feels to be retarded?

>Yes
Of course you do, you're life is boring and un-eventful

>You're just making my point more obvious now. Search it in your heart. You know it to be true

That tactic doesn't work.

>I am thoroughly enjoying the stupidity that is you. I take it you're american? Prime example, I say.

I wouldn't say I enjoy it as much as you, but I find it funny that you really believe you have made any kind of point whatsoever.

>You're repeating more of the same.
Case point.

Just as you repeated yourself many times before?

I am here to get answers, reasonable answers according to the situation. She doesn't want to tell me what her father said to the school, something about waiting a month. No, it's not because she is getting fucked by a nigger. No, it's not because she is getting liposuction. Am I in your ballpark?

I said reasonable answers. I don't want to hear your sarcasm, don't want your attempts at making me angry by using exclamation points, and I don't want your sass.

Give me an answer to my original question. Everything else you continue to say is irrelevant and I shall disregard it.

What is she hiding?
>>
>>675509440
>Of course you do, you're life is boring and un-eventful

your*
>>
File: Laughing-Tom-Cruise-Meme-07[1].jpg (37 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
Laughing-Tom-Cruise-Meme-07[1].jpg
37 KB, 600x400
>>675509440
>I wonder how it feels to be retarded?
>>
File: 1458325099516.png (969 KB, 673x699) Image search: [Google]
1458325099516.png
969 KB, 673x699
>>675498662
Just leave her be, man. Just be supportive and enjoy the relationship. Obviously it's sensitive to her, and you pestering her is only going to stress her out.
>>
>>675509440
Maybe you should just tell us what your theory is? You obviously have an idea and youre waiting for someone to confirm it.
>>
>>675501260
tell her that if she doesnt answear you that you will beat your ass without lube if she okay with that you got cuck
>>
>>675509725
Could it be pregnancy or paternity test?
>>
>>675509877
Then what would her school have to do with it, you mong?

What a waste of dubs...
>>
>>675509877

That's a pretty slow pregnancy/paternity test man
Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.