[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Liberal Logic Thread OC
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 241
Thread images: 52
File: libtard.jpg (90 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
libtard.jpg
90 KB, 400x600
Liberal Logic Thread OC
>>
File: libtard 1.jpg (76 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
libtard 1.jpg
76 KB, 400x600
>>
File: libtard 2.jpg (84 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
libtard 2.jpg
84 KB, 400x600
>>
Christ, where do you even begin? Every single thing that liberals say and do is contrary to their belief system.

>Says that George Bush is evil because of the Iraq War
>openly supports the president bombing and killing arabs with drones without congressional approval
>>
>condemns, demonizes, vilifies and ostracizes any white person who says anything that might be vaguely construed as being racist
>happily goes to see the straight outta compton movie that honors the lives of people who openly suggest murdering white people and koreans, and kidnapping, torturing, gang-raping and executing women, and who have also beaten the living shit out of several women
>>
>says that republicans are bad because they remove a 'woman's right to choose'
>happily forces every person in america to buy health insurance whether they want it or not
>>
>constantly bashes fox news for lying and being sensationalist
>gets 100% of their information from lying sensationalists like MSNBC, huffpost, and the daily show
>>
File: libtard 3.jpg (73 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
libtard 3.jpg
73 KB, 400x600
>>
>claims that republicans never have an argument
>their entire argument for everything consists of four words: racist, bigot, uneducated, and fox
>>
>did everything in their power to prevent George Bush from choosing a supreme court judge
>demonizes republicans for doing everything in their power to prevent Barack Obama from choosing a supreme court judge
>>
File: libtard 4.jpg (73 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
libtard 4.jpg
73 KB, 400x600
>>
dam a couple of these graphics are just stupid as fk

like lol jesus
>>
>says that everyone should love and be nice to each other
>demonizes, vilifies and ostracizes trump supporters
>>
>>675393418
I am a liberal and I most definitely do not support the Obamadrones. Most liberals not on MSNBC know all too well that Obama isn't perfect. They just also are willing to acnowledge his accomplishments.
>>
>says that that people getting jobs based on race alone is bad
>supports companies hiring people based on race alone
>>
>>675394489

Different things you mo-mo but hey thanks for playing.
>>
>>675394656
or maybe you're too much of a cuck to understand
>>
>"Your company is racist because you have too many white people; there is a lack of diversity"
>perfectly ok with the NBA or any other company that has a vast majority of non-whites
>>
>>675393877
Who the fuck doesn't want health insurance?
>>
File: 1449604044290.gif (128 KB, 728x426) Image search: [Google]
1449604044290.gif
128 KB, 728x426
>>675394489
>>
>>675394959
how so? is not the principle behind it that it's a woman's body she can do what she wants? It's special pleading to excuse that instance.
>>
>>675395069
my choice you totalitarian liberal sheeple
>>
>>675394031
there's a difference between lying and sensationalists. i'd give daily show a better truth rating than most news outlets... they really scour for news joke, not just regurgitation to fill content. It's just different demographics.
>>
>>675394488
For someone that hates politics, I just feel Bush was an idiot and hated him for that reason, not because of his party. Obama could at least say a full sentence with articulation.
>>
>>675394031
1. Liberals that actually watch MSNBC are a very small minority.

2. Huffington Post is mainly just sideboob at this point.

3. The daily show sucks now that Jon Stewart is gone (who would also call out dems on their shit).
>>
My favorite:

>Calls the WWE racist for never having a black world champion: 7-time world champion dwayne 'the rock' johnson doesn't count because he's only-half black
>happily considers Barack Obama the first black president even though he's half-black

I don't think anything explains how liberals use race to their advantage more than this
>>
>>675394894
that doesn't even make sense
>>
>>675395546
You're right, it doesn't. I don't know why they support affirmative action programs either.
>>
>>675395124
One thing is preventing a human from being born in a hard or not convenient situation (you give it name) but if you've decided to have children, we'll now you're committed to someone else's integrity cause it's not a tumor inside of you anymore. You either do an abortion or do things the right way.
>>
>>675395065
yeah, because they have an objective hiring criteria. i don't think NBA hires people because their black, i think they do it because they can play basketball well.

just a thought... you know, running, and throwing a ball into a net.
>>
>>675395069
people who don't make enough to be able to afford it but at the same time make too much to get it free. I.E the working class. Most libtards won't tell you about that since they are white privileged asswipes with high paying jobs
>>
>>675395699
This x infin
>>
>>675394488
>Republicans whined when dems blocked their supreme court elect.
>Does the same thing 8 years later.

Welcome to politics faggot
>>
>forces donald sterling to sell his team after he said 'don't bring black people to the games' to his girlfriend in a completely private conversations
>ignores the several black team owners who have called for an entirely black NBA
>>
>>675395466
yeah, pretty unbiased, since they're just a show that's on before South Park, but man do they got cred. and they would even go on fox and berate them, unlike fox.

fox did a style of show like theirs, it failed, fast. because they lied, and no one found it funny..... :/
>>
>>675395762
If i even suggested that white people do things well, i'd be demonized, vilified and fired.
>>
>>675395518
yeah, except Bill Clinton is called the first black president, even though he's not black, and NO ONE IS UPSET ABOUT IT.
>>
>>675395642
i think it's just a lack of having an objectionable hiring matrix. you know, if you could crack it down to just numbers, people would be happy to red mage their hiring criterias.
>>
You assholes are judging all liberals based on only 98% of them.
>>
>>675393418
Why does that bother you faggot? I thought you wanted to bomb the fuck out of those sandniggers.

You faggots can't make up your minds.
>>
um.. i judge DT based on the horrible things he's said.. nice b8 OP -- you caught me
>>
>>675396185
he is pointing out the hypocrisy of liberals.
>>
>wants the confederate flag taken down from government buildings because its racially insensitive
>doesn't even bat an eye when ohio senator jerrod brown says that white people are terrorists
>>
>>675396321
>berniecuck detected
>>
>>675395763
You're proving my goddamn point faggot. It's not that they don't want it, they can't afford it. Liberals want it to be fucking affordable.
>>
>>675395997
yeah? If i went to work and said 'white people can play baseball well' you think I would be belittled and fired on the spot???

I guess I don't live in a racist country so no one is worried about people being racists. It might just be, YOU GUYS ARE RACISTS. YOU INVENTED THE WORD NIGGER.

RACISM IS WORSE THAN REGULAR CRIMES, IT'S SUPERSEDES FEDERAL LAWS EVEN. It is a hate crime. I know it seems stupid that nigger is worse than rape and murder, but it's not the word that that is evil, it's the mindset.

You can hate niggers, but that by no means makes you look smart. Just jelous. And petty. And small. Like a angry cuck.
>>
>constantly bashing republicans for being morally superior
>attempting to utterly destroy anyone who speaks out against their viewpoint by boycotting any company who doesn't fire them immediately
>>
>>675395156
>Not have health insurance
Get sick/hurt and be in debt for the rest of your life or die.
>Have health insurance
Get treated and be on your way.

Not much of a decision if you ask me.
>>
>>675395923
check it up, wasn't the first time, and that was the only confirmation of the rumor. his teammates said they felt he was a racist before hand. In a league that is mostly black, with a team that is mostly black, being even a closet racist isn't cool. There's no way hate criming as a boss is going to win you points.
>>
>>675396493
Nothing you said makes a single bit of sense. You are a fucking liberal hypocrite who is only concerned with racism when white people do it, which is racist in itself.

>hates racism
>hates white people
>>
>>675396337
No he's being a faggot because a black man is doing it instead of Bush
>>
>>675396454
It's not affordable, and neither is the fine. It's not worth the fascist totalitarian bullshit that came with it.
>>
File: ratm.png (829 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
ratm.png
829 KB, 600x900
>>
>>675396337
Or the difference of a War vs Drones. No one is against using a chopper to kill Osama, but sending 500 fucking choppers and leaving in a occupying force for 10 years, IS NOT THE FUCKING SAME
>>
File: bikn00ds.jpg (75 KB, 878x522) Image search: [Google]
bikn00ds.jpg
75 KB, 878x522
>>675392605

come to this thread to
FIGHT THE LIBTARDS

>>675383085
>>
>>675395762
I don't think colleges accept people based on race, but with SAT scores, GPA, etc.
>what is affirmative action

I don't think companies hire accountants, Human resources, etc based on race but where they go to school, their experience

>what are diversity clauses
>>
>hates 'the system'
>creates 'the system', supports 'the system', is 'the system'
>>
>>675396756
noting you said made sense either.
>If i even suggested that white people do things well, i'd be demonized, vilified and fired.

i dunno how suggesting white people do things well is ground for being fired.

That makes no sense, is what i am saying so thanks for lack of example, and lack of reason, or logic. Then turning around saying i am an idiot for treating you as a reasonable person.

You're right, I am fucking stupid shitlord for thinking you're smarter then a 5th grader.
>>
>hates racism
>knowingly and purposefully create laws that adversely affect white people; justifies it by saying that white people are 'privileged', even though they can never adequately explain what that privilege is
>>
File: 1458274145166.gif (580 KB, 200x187) Image search: [Google]
1458274145166.gif
580 KB, 200x187
How to deal with Terrorism. Liberal edition
>Pray For (Insert City/Country name)
>Ignore third world countries where this happens on a daily basis
>Change your social media background to affected country
>Give people flowers
>Blame white people
>Need multiculturalism
>Create a twitter hashtag
>Hug a muslim
>Call someone an islamaphobe
>Call someone a racist
>Welcome more refugees
>Do nothing about terrorists and groups
>Blame attack on racism agains the muslim people
>Repeat at next attack.

Multiculturalism strikes again
>>
>>675396756
I don't hate white people, but Hate Crimes are the worst crimes. Not my legal expertise, it's just how humans do...
>>
>>675397226
Are you fucking blind and retarded? White people get fired for even LESS than saying that white people might be better at something every day.
>>
>>675397334
Hate crimes...l o f'n l

>says they hate systematic racism
>creates laws called 'hate crimes' that are specifically designed for white people and nobody else
>>
>>675396813
Did you hear me say Obamacare is great? I don't remember saying that. It's a step in the right direction, but you're right, some people still can't afford it or the fine. When I said it should be affordable, I meant for everyone (which is what liberals want) and I wasn't talking about Obamacare.
>>
>Stereotypes Republicans as violent racist bigots
>Protests, makes hate speech, and threatens Republican politicians
>>
>claims they love free speech and freedom of expression and everyone should be able to express themselves
>creates a system called 'political correctness' that is designed to silence and censor anyone who disagrees with them
>>
File: 1458186124097.jpg (22 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1458186124097.jpg
22 KB, 480x360
>>675397313
>>
File: liberals.jpg (99 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
liberals.jpg
99 KB, 400x600
>>
>disrupts trump rallies with threats of violence and intimidation
>blames trump for their actions
>>
>>675394031
you forgot reddit

but fox news is bullshit and you know it
>>
>>675395069
i cant afford it so i'll be taking the fine...
I have a job but no health insurance because i can barely pay rent.

>huurrr you should git free insurance
why so i can leach? i have a job if i need insurance ill buy it myself but getting fined for not affording it is absolute bullshit, seriously fuck retards like you.
>>
>>
>>675397644
Are you that fucking brainwashed that you can't even remember what you said like five minutes ago?

>defends obamacare
>when called out on obamacare's bullshit, tries to convince everyone that he's not actually talking about obamacare
>>
>>675396871
So if there was some proof that social-economic income was tied to education levels, would you think there would be some correlation with race and racism with social-economic income, and thus education levels?

I know you've researched it a bunch, but all statistics are lies, it's what you feel that counts.

What do you think the institutions of higher education are allowing blacks in to fill a quota are wrong about? That they shouldn't allow anyone in, special education needs, or not, just the best people from around the world, and only those that can pay the most money too? Just leave it all down to a bidding war.

Education is suppose to be accessible, so even if niggers are the worst people in the entire universe, like the actual incarnation of slug demons from dimension X, do you think they would still allow them in? You think it would be wrong for them to even go as far to reserve a spot for slug demons from dimension X?

I simply cannot understand what it feels like to be a glowing pure white being of creation like you must feel. Superior in every way like...
>>
>>675397906
Noone would ever deny that. We're talking about liberal hypocrisy. 50% of their 'arguments' consist of telling people they watch fox news.
>>
>>675393418
Liberals supporting drone strikes, anon? Really?
>>
File: cismales.jpg (83 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
cismales.jpg
83 KB, 400x600
>>
>>675398147
yep no argument there
i lean towards libtard, but mainly because trump scares the hell out of me
>>
>loves telling everyone how white people are bad because of some tiny blip in history that some white person did
>happily lets hundred of thousands of muslims into america unchecked because they aren't all bad
>>
>>675397795
probably could have used less text but you do make a good point
>>
>>675397313
best post
>>
>>675398050
You need to reread my comments bro. Never once was obamacare brought up. Liberals have been fighting for affordable healthcare sonce before Clinton was in office, so we aren't automatically talking about obamacare the second we bring up health insurance.
>>
File: not all muslims.jpg (70 KB, 720x507) Image search: [Google]
not all muslims.jpg
70 KB, 720x507
>>
File: images.png (2 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
images.png
2 KB, 225x225
>>
>tells us they care about our safety
>automatically supports any violent criminal who crosses law enforcement just because they're black, constantly apologizes for muslim terrorists, forces us to accept shitty, disgusting, violent people into our neighborhoods...then tries to take our guns away, ensuring we can't defend ourselves properly
>>
File: sam.jpg (7 KB, 283x178) Image search: [Google]
sam.jpg
7 KB, 283x178
>>675397313
How Conservatives think Liberals want to Deal with Terrorism.
>they must pray, because everyone believes in the healing power of prayer
>then they must use that thecnology they cuck around too, because is ee them talking on facebook and reddit, so that must be some useless thing they do as well
>liberals are hippies, so i bet they still offer flowers to each other and smoke pot
>blame whities, because they always shame republicans for being stupid like bush
>i'll just throwing a word i saw on one of them facebooks "multiculturalism"
>google what the fuck a hastag is
>something about muslims
>i should mention jews too, but then i'll look like a /pol/ well just stick with the islam
>call people racists, because islam is just niggers, even though it's not a race, i think it is.
>mention that refugee problem in EU
>think liberals do nothing about terrorism, because the military isn't wave around as much under liberal reign, because tehy don't fear monger, even though it goes on almost the exact same either government
>blame the terrorists attack on racism against muslims instead of what it really is, gods punishment for homosexuals
>repeat

>then claim that this is what 'multiculturalism' is because i still don't know what that word is.
>>
File: 11acdy.jpg (70 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
11acdy.jpg
70 KB, 400x600
>>
>is staunchly feminist and fights for equality and respect for women
>happily listens to and supports black 'musicians' who built their fortune on disrespecting women
>>
File: 1440978589234.jpg (19 KB, 598x202) Image search: [Google]
1440978589234.jpg
19 KB, 598x202
>>
>>675397366
in USA probably. go anywhere else int he world and you can make racial jokes all you want, because we don't have a serious racist issue, from fucking sweden to canada to china and back.

You niggers made niggers, not nigger your way out of your nigger hole, NIGGA!
>>
>>675392605
trump followers are few. islam is a large percentage of the world.
"trump" isnt a religion you retard
/fucking thread
>>
>>675398969
Were trying to nigger ourselves out of the nigger hole. That's why trump has millions and millions of supporters.
>>
>>675394267
That is some dumb shit.

This is only a contradiction if you are a libertarian asshole.

Try again, faggot.
>>
>>675397521
You guys have neo-nazi and KKK and think that it's the fucking Asians that the Hate Crimes should focus on. fucking FBI and CIA have been going after KKK members long before islamic radicalists.
>>
>>675399030
>says something incredibly stupid and wrong
>says '/thread' as if he didn't just say something incredibly stupid and wrong
>>
>>675396801
>pulling the race card again
hahahaha
what a racist fuck.
>>
File: download.jpg (84 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
84 KB, 400x600
>>
>>675397795
Did Obama BAN GUNS yet? Or did he just make buying them on the street illegal?
>>
>>675399130
Maybe thats because the KKK has been americans a full century before islamic terrorists did you spineless liberal fuckwad
>>
>>675399281
killing americans*
>>
This whole thread is shit-tier bait. You know the conservative side has really failed when Trump is leading and the others are trying to suck on Reagan's dead tit.
>>
File: 10zbp7.jpg (81 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
10zbp7.jpg
81 KB, 400x600
>>
>says they hate sexism
>wants women to get paid more just because they are women
>>
>>675398838
at least he's funny
>>
>>675399389
lol you fucking liberal

>first sentence: says thread is 'bait'
>second sentence: acknowledges hes just mad at the thread
>>
>>675399437
Who the fuck calls soldiers baby killers? Should the government control the sale of condoms, too? Those stop sperm from being able to become babies! Wah!
>>
>>675394489
Also: who the fuck is pro abortion? This only makes sense if you are an asshole who thinks abortion is a moral issue, and therefore if you are not "anti" abortion you must be "pro".

Consider there are people who don;t want to stop other people from having abortions, and their opinion ends there.

Pull your head out of your ass.
>>
>>675399156
lol are you saying supporters of a presidential candidate have formed an official religion?
you can reply to this how you want but im closing out of this thread. i try, but i havnt the patience to fight ignorance and hate
>>
>>675399156
no i agree /thread, didn't even realize it, but yeah, ones a relgion ones a tv game show host who couldn't even sell vodka.
>>
>>675399248
Neither.
>>
>says that the muslims that are killing thousands daily should be tolerated because they aren't all bad and we shouldn't spread hate
>calls christians child molesters
>>
>>675395156

you're a rebel! stick it to the man!

i'm sorry about the fine. if it were up to me, you'd get health care at no cost. but you voted against that, so we had to "compromise." enjoy!
>>
>>
File: racism.jpg (84 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
racism.jpg
84 KB, 400x600
>>
File: 1458273467565.jpg (44 KB, 480x581) Image search: [Google]
1458273467565.jpg
44 KB, 480x581
>>675397313
>>
>>675399832
l o f'n l you brought up a good one

>creates a totalitarian, fascist health care plan
>doesn't even allow the opposition to sit at the negotiating table
>blames the opposition when totalitarian, fascist health care plan is totalitarian and fascist
>>
>>675394267

yeah! federal taxes! bullying! like those big bullies in ... every country. literally every country on earth that isn't a banana republic.

seriously you gotta get out more.
>>
>>675399902
kek
>>
File: spideyaya.jpg (4 KB, 125x92) Image search: [Google]
spideyaya.jpg
4 KB, 125x92
>>
File: cuck and males spaces.jpg (83 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
cuck and males spaces.jpg
83 KB, 720x960
>>
>>675399607
It's bait. Sometimes bait is fun, though. Nothing to do right now, so I guess I'll hang around here.

How do you feel about Trump wanting Muslims to register their religion? Think he's going to make Jewish people register too? Maybe wear a Star of David to identify them? Sounds a lot like a certain German dictator. I'll let you figure out his name.
>>
>>675398335

You are confusing tumblr with liberals.
>>
>>675394488
...and ultimately confirm George "Dumbass" Bush's picks....
>>
File: based Sowell 2.jpg (16 KB, 236x314) Image search: [Google]
based Sowell 2.jpg
16 KB, 236x314
>>
>>675400157
Except he doesn't want any of that. Get off the internet and maybe try listening to what he says.

>inb4 link to laughably stupid liberal news source
>>
File: about generalizations.jpg (274 KB, 1230x735) Image search: [Google]
about generalizations.jpg
274 KB, 1230x735
>>
>>675400103

there was no negotiating table because republicans dragged their feet and did squat for ___20 years___. You had ___20 years___ to negotiate, you did nothing but throw a tantrum the whole time, so we did it without you.

again, super sorry about that.
>>
>>675399281
well there's reasons why there would be specific laws against white people with a predominantly white group of domestic terrorist there.

Canada doesn't have the same laws against racism here, because WE JUST DON'T HAVE THAT PROBS MAN. I worked as a welder in the most mixed race community in canada and no one got fired for race shit. That might happen in USA, but you fucks have had it coming.

You MADE niggers. It's like complaining about the killer robots in your country after you made killer robots. You MANUFACTURED and IMPORTED a SHIT TONNE of NIGGERS, and never delt with that issue, EITHER WAY.

You didn't kill them off or pay them off. You just fucking ignored the fuck out of that issues.

You cowboys, lived in a world without niggers for so long, you're just realizing they've been there for CENTURIES.

Surprise Muther Fucker.

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
>>
>>675400110
I'm not a liberal but this guy is right
>>
>>675400493
You're blaming us for niggers, lol. As if the entire continent of Africa isn't a festering shithole of filth.
>>
>>675396180
/thread
>>
>>675399666
Hello satan
>>
File: 10vrgy.jpg (66 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
10vrgy.jpg
66 KB, 400x600
>>
File: 1450725681568.jpg (91 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1450725681568.jpg
91 KB, 400x400
>>
>>675400278

1. bernie sanders is socialist compared to what?
2. at what cost trump's stupid wall?
3. what hard evidence do you have that illegal immigration is hurting the country?

that worked great. thanks.
>>
>>675394721
Calling someone who is racist a 'racist' isn't demonizing.

Calling someone who assaults another person because they disagree with them a "criminal" is not vilification.

Calling people who don't understand how stupid their choice is "stupid" is not an ostracizing act.

If you're a criminal who happens to be both stupid and racist, you most likely call yourself a Trump supporter.
>>
>>675400619
>right
left
>>
File: imgres.jpg (6 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
imgres.jpg
6 KB, 225x225
>>675398821
No no no
This is how conservatives would do it
>Terrorist attacks happen
>Fuck liberal faggots and their political correctness bullshit
>Speed dial the president and tell him to nuke the bastards
>Bald eagle sheds tears of freedom
>Murica
>>
>>675400278
Yeah, because right wingers have more evidence and compelling reasons then "MAKE AMERICA GREAT" compared to what, COMPARED TO WHAT IT WAS, at what cost "MY FREEDOM", what hard evidence do you have "RED, WHITE, and BLUE"

i feel more like colbert now.
>>
File: 10ws6t.jpg (63 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
10ws6t.jpg
63 KB, 400x600
>>
File: 1449544382066.jpg (298 KB, 599x500) Image search: [Google]
1449544382066.jpg
298 KB, 599x500
>>
>>675399248
Neither.
>>
>>675400388

pretty sure they're just pointing out your hypocrisy. when you start apologizing for white males who go postal, you'll be entitled to your collective punishment of muslims. til then, stfu.
>>
>>675400678
Are you Christfags supposed to deny Satan, not say Hello to him?
>>
>>675400840
Would be true, if you had even the slightest clue what the words 'racist' and 'criminal' meant, and if you understood that the term 'stupid' is entirely subjective. But then again, you're a liberal; you change the reality of things to suit your ridiculous perspective and then try to force everyone else to jump on board.
>>
>Do you support gay marriage?
>Oh No! That would offend the Muslims.
>>
File: 1436617783116.jpg (63 KB, 422x560) Image search: [Google]
1436617783116.jpg
63 KB, 422x560
>>
File: 1458331950580.jpg (46 KB, 451x392) Image search: [Google]
1458331950580.jpg
46 KB, 451x392
>>675400893
>speed dial

Do all americans have the president on speed dial?
>>
I like the way that OP is creating faux-arguments and then rebutting them, all in all contributing to a greater half-assed strawman of what they think a liberal believes.
>>
File: 1446863734868.jpg (65 KB, 599x595) Image search: [Google]
1446863734868.jpg
65 KB, 599x595
>>675400731
That's gold.
>>
>>675400103
Can you define either "totalitarian" or "fascist?"

If you can, please then explain how your use of those ideas to describe an healthcare bill while not sounding totally retarded.
>>
>>675400973
>actually think this guy actually said anything substantial at all in this meme
>can't understand that he is a racist, even though he blatantly suggests that only white people would do something he considers negative
>>
>>675400662
And you filled your country with them.

to the brim.

By the boats load.

Hand over fist of niggers.

you did nothing about it.

now you're drowning in niggers, while the rest of the world has well adjusted blacks.

There's no other way to import so many poor people, leave them poor, keep them poor, then by the color of their skin.

If you think it's a genetic defect, it's not with the Niggers. Niggers are black salves. You're just made at the Black Slaves for being imported in as Poor, by previous Americans.

You have no escape.

You made a hyper power, based on Nigger. You're kings of Nigger Mountain, with the Jews on the Top.

TOP KEK
O
P

K
E
K

Oldfag knows this shit, you're not even anywhere near it. I am coming at you as both a conservative and a liberal. And don't give a shit about either. I've looked at both sides.

You're fucked.
>>
If we're throwing down, let's do this.

Conservative candidates feel that Apple needs to comply, and create a backdoor for the FBI into iPhones. (Sure, it's not 100% technically a backdoor, but a rose by any other name.) Do any of you believe this? If so, you're a fucking retard.

Yes, give the government backdoor access to our personal phones! Wait, though! It's to stop terrorism! Sounds like McCarthyism to me. It's to stop communism! If you've got nothing to hide, why are you apprehensive? You're just going to let terrorists take away our freedom indirectly. Just stop and think what you're doing. Maybe get educated?
>>
File: 63363927.jpg (100 KB, 500x364) Image search: [Google]
63363927.jpg
100 KB, 500x364
>>675400145
>>
File: 2177716-gub.png (2 MB, 800x640) Image search: [Google]
2177716-gub.png
2 MB, 800x640
>>675400893
>muslim countries with warheads fire nukes back
>ww3
>mfw no Vaults
>>
File: 1433401357986.jpg (170 KB, 714x630) Image search: [Google]
1433401357986.jpg
170 KB, 714x630
>>
ech
>>
>>675397334
tell me what exactly is a hate crime?

i'll let this clip do the talking (disregarding the very valid points of this clip because "it's a TV show" is a cop out and shows how close minded you truly are)

http://southpark.cc.com/clips/151849/the-free-eric-cartman-now-committee

in case you're sooo triggered by facts i'll sum it up:

All crimes are hate crimes and crimes that are more severe due to race are inherently racist.
>>
File: 11ad2e.jpg (74 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
11ad2e.jpg
74 KB, 400x600
>>
>>675401491
Totalitarian: forces everyone to buy into a policy that they may not want, need, believe in, or even be able to afford

Fascist: demonizes and vilifies anyone who is against it

This really isn't that hard, brainwashed liberal sheeply
>>
File: in russia.jpg (74 KB, 800x506) Image search: [Google]
in russia.jpg
74 KB, 800x506
>>
>>675400717
Anything that is a hate crime is hate speech, it's well defined. And yeah, for most people that use the word Nigger, that's not free speech. so anyone that's for Black Lives Matter is allowed, but anyone that hates black people, is hate speech.... that's a thing? Like it can be taken as a crime. your boss would fire you for that, liberal or conservative. it's just against the law.

but out of that sort of context, yeah, most people are idiots.
>>
File: 1332908295142.jpg (106 KB, 336x360) Image search: [Google]
1332908295142.jpg
106 KB, 336x360
>>
File: free speech and censorship.jpg (248 KB, 1001x652) Image search: [Google]
free speech and censorship.jpg
248 KB, 1001x652
>>
>>675400731
who thinks... what you're gonna just dump feminism now, that's a no win argument.
>>
>>675392605
Intelligent liberals don't judge Trump based on the actions of his followers. They judge him based on the unintelligible gibberish he spouts. Worse yet, when he can manage to form an intelligent thought, it is often wrought with hate and narcissism, attracting the uneducated crowds of America by playing on their fear through ignorance of Islam and their deep rooted band-wagon mentality that makes them believe their own party is infallible in comparison to the other.
>>
>>675401664
Ignoring, as always, that they are only present when white people do them.

>couple of white kids beat up a couple of faggots: hate crime
>300 pound black man invades home, stabs 12 year old white girl to death, says he did it because she's white: not hate crime
>>
>Hulk Hogan says the word 'nigger' in a completely private conversation 10 years ago: this is hate speech
>Leader of the Black Panthers suggests bombing white nurseries to kill their babies: he's exercising his freedom of speech
>>
>>675399248
none of the above...

and although i'm sure you love using Obama as a scapegoat he does no represent the majority of liberals who want more strict gun laws (correctly stated in picture).
>>
>>675398276
A lack of disapproval from left leaning blogs/pages is akin to approval. Mother Jones, Daily Kos, Occupy Democrats etc etc never even mention is.
>>
File: 1456029360023.jpg (19 KB, 262x236) Image search: [Google]
1456029360023.jpg
19 KB, 262x236
>>675402131
Because he dindu nuffin
>>
>>675401167
if trump supporters talked about Trumps Tax Reform ideas, i wouldn't mind. It's fucking amazing. But they don't.

They talk about a wall with mexico and killing muslims.

I mean, they did the wall with bush. even bush stopped. EVEN BUSH THOUGHT IT WAS A BAD IDEA. I mean... that guy didn't even care about public opinion at all.

Fucking hell, even obama killed muslims, fucking got Osama.

Next you'll be thinking liberals want to BAN UR GUNS.
>>
>>675402088
>starts by claiming he's intelligent
>follows with a whole spiel of nothing but meaningless insults
>>
>>675397989
thank you for posting this I love you :)
>>
File: 11ad8y.jpg (73 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
11ad8y.jpg
73 KB, 400x600
You rage you lose anons:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsxXty6vEBA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eiZFXkmofgI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKosd0xJadE
>>
>>675401700

man you sure do have a lot of anger toward rando college chicks.

they're really not that important in the grand scheme of things. don't you have anything bigger to worry about?
>>
>>675395069
A lot of people, when you make them pay for it, as well.
>>
>>675402447
>new law in california literally allows authorities to take your guns by force if you are deemed 'suspicious'...by the same authorities
>still can't see that they are trying to take our guns
>>
File: gVqNpqT.png (527 KB, 820x613) Image search: [Google]
gVqNpqT.png
527 KB, 820x613
>>675397313
>>
>>675397987
>if i need insurance ill buy it
Do you realize how stupid this is? If you "need" it, it's already too late.

You should be thanking Obama for making it so they can't deny you, because it sounds like you would have waited till you're uninsurable to get insurance.
>>
>>675400372
Google it yourself, you dumbass. Plenty of sources quoting how he's talked about entering all of 'em in a database. In a watchlist.

By the way, your counter-arguements have so far consisted of "you're a liberal". I'm sorry, but facts aren't liberal, bud. They're facts. Poor thing, this must all be confusing for you. I can see why Trump loves the uneducated!
>>
>>675398625
and a dude shooting 28 people at a school is the same thing? holy fuck you retards get off this. no one has a good argument here.
>>
>>675401258
in this world everyone does, but liberals talk on facebook, instead of using the speed dial.

inversely conservatives think that if they wish it, it's like a prayer to the president, if he's not black, and that the prayer will be answered.

it's a lingering from monarchism, that the president is the closest thing to "in god we trust"

We're as liberals know we can't rely on the president for shit, so try to start grassroots campaign to swing public opinion, because in all reality, that's what politicians ACTUALLY respond too.
>>
File: 1455152812003.jpg (13 KB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
1455152812003.jpg
13 KB, 300x200
>>675401642
>Iran's 2-3 nukes (maybe) teamed up with North Korea's barely functional missiles (unlikely).
>U.S. has hundreds of ICBM's literally sitting around after the Cold War.
>mfw
>>
>>675402407

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2015/4/23/1379834/-US-Drone-Strikes-Kill-Two-Hostages-Highlight-Failure-of-Drone-Attacks
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2015/4/25/1380199/-Drone-Immorality-and-Media-Coverage
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2015/4/23/1379717/-White-House-Two-hostages-accidentally-killed-in-drone-strike-in-nbsp-January
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2011/7/1/990558/-
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2015/5/1/1381366/-Cartoon-Commander-in-Drone

cool story bro. are you this expert about everything else too?
>>
>>675395069
It's not that I don't want it, I don't want the government making healthcare decisions for me. That's the way it will be if the single payer system ever reaches the US.
>>
>>675401864
I want this man to fuck me
>>
File: 1457404263885.gif (1 MB, 260x204) Image search: [Google]
1457404263885.gif
1 MB, 260x204
Am I the ONLY person on this thread who wants to know who the fuck is the person on this meme is?
Huh?
HUH!!!
>>
>>675402806
>the problem: insurance companies can deny people insurance
>the liberal solution: complete overhaul of health care system into overbearing totalitarian policy
>>
>>675401866
this has to be bait
>>
>>675401523
The conservatives have to insult the liberal comedy show, they're so accurate they think it's like real news. and as fake, even though....
>>
> JUST CUCK MY CIVILIZATION UP FAM
>>
>>675400754
>1. bernie sanders is socialist compared to what?
Compared to other socialist countries. Increasing government control of services and production has not gone well in history on a much smaller scale. Theory =!= reality.

>2. at what cost trump's stupid wall?
$13.6 billion based on the length and cost per yard of concrete. Take it out of the existing .mil, DOJ, and DHS budgets so no additional funds would be needed.

>3. what hard evidence do you have that illegal immigration is hurting the country?
Crime statistics along border states with demographics heavily weighted with "undocumented" people, human trafficking, and smuggling in general.
>>
>>675400964
I know someone exactly like this, add heavy drinking on top as well.
>>
>>675402493
They're valid accusations based on easily observable actions. If the truth is hurtful then you're probably doing something you should stop doing. In Trump's case this is using such a divided time in our nation to feed his own ego by claiming to make our country great again while threatening to change it into one of the most hateful and criminal countries in global history. His attitude towards Muslims is an exact mirroring of Hitler's attitude and solutions towards the "Jewish problem". I would follow anyone before I would follow that man
>>
>>675402493
> tries to refute entire arguement with empty bullshit, no content
>>
>>675395457
With an "uhhhh" every other word.
>>
ЛȎƊПЛȖƊПЍ
>>
>>675392605
wouldn't the reverse be true as well tho?
>>
>>675399902
God this bitch is so stupid she doesn't even realize she refuted her own statement.
>>
>>675403224
>gets called out for saying absolutely nothing substantial and relying on utterly meaningless insults
>continues to rely on utterly meaningless insults and pathetically trying to pretend like his insults are somehow objective facts
>>
>>675403225
Lol I didn't even type this, high five intelligent /b/ro
>>
File: derp.jpg (87 KB, 407x405) Image search: [Google]
derp.jpg
87 KB, 407x405
>>
>>675396824
genius
>>
>>675398838
Replace john Oliver with the young turks. Thos fucker's are a bunch of shit heads
>>
>>>675403415
>samefags all over the place
>acts like we don't know he's samefagging all over the place
>>
File: download (2).jpg (8 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
8 KB, 300x168
>>675394267
not gonna even start on how autistic this is.
>>675394489
i mean if you want a child that isnt as retarded as this pic. then don smoek while preggo?>>675397795
again autism at its finest
>>675398335
what?
>>675398838
as a liberal i take offence. thats like saying all republicans listen to bill oriely
>>675399228
do you even pay attention to polotics? how many females have been prez? ( i still like bernie better)
>>675401254
this is bs. is your both drunk then wtf? a woman should be held just as accountable as a male.
>>
>>675402371
but he does represent the leader of the liberal party in the USa. quite literally the FINAL BOSS of liberals. there is no one above him as a liberal in the USA for the past 8 years.

He is the LITERAL symbol of liberalism in USA . You might not think that he is a rela liberal, and real liberals, look different or talk different, but that's it.

that's what liberals voted for and then liberals all over usa voted for, and then voted for again, and again.

He IS liberal America.

There might be people worse, but there is all people better. But none as popular.

So you might think that Trump is the best conservative but there are better, and there are worse. But in the end if he's voted in as president that's the moderate conservative, that talks casually about bombing peoples families, not terrorists, and building walls in mexico for the second time and think it'll be different. That there isn't already compelling evidence why that's a bad idea, as used and voted on by the conservatives he represents.
>>
>>675403145
everyone overlooking one of the craziest posts they've ever seen

FUCKING CHECK'EM FAGGOTS
>>
>>675399248
It doesn't matter. If you are in the United States, you have a constitutional right to bear arms.
>SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!
>>
>>675402621
Nah not angry. I'd say i'm more liberal than conservative for sure. I'm just posting things I think are funny inconsistencies I've personally noticed, being in that crowd, cause i'm bored and don't wanna go to sleep yet.
>>
>>675401864
Smart and powerful man
>>
>>675403414
Where in that did I just insult him? Quote me and I'll explain how it is part of my logical argument and is, in fact, a logical conclusion given all available evidence.
>>
>>675399902
fucking kek man
>>
>>675399971
>Republicans are a race
lol
>>
>>675403441

i have an idea let's ban white men from the US. no more elliot rodgers or oklahoma city bombings.

who's with me?
>>
>says that trump is racist because he wants to stop shitty mexicans from destroying our country; threatens to move to canada if he's elected
>can't see the irony that they don't want to move to mexico
>>
>>675400153
everywhere else is public space you god damn beta orbiting cuck
>>
>>675399902
Sums it up perfectly.
>>
>>675401743
you got the first one so right, i was surprised.

but then you fucked up the second one
>>
https://www.reddit.com/r/Parenting/comments/4bj1c9/working_parent_vent/
>>
>>675403786
>comparesTrump to hitler
>can't figure out if he's insulting Trump or not
>continues to support candidates that have more in common with hitler than Trump could ever hope to
>>
File: srs.gif (223 KB, 378x364) Image search: [Google]
srs.gif
223 KB, 378x364
lot's of justled rimmies in here
>>
>>675402806

>you shouldn't have the choice to make bad decisions

uh huh... so do you want to go through my bank account while you're at it and tell me all of the shit i spend my money on that's "irresponsible" or "bad" by yours or Obama's FLAWLESS liberal standards?

seriously thanks for the fine this year. it's going to make paying rent a blast :)
>>
>>675401864
>Based Putin

If only he allowed his citizens more freedoms to buy guns, Russia would be the perfect country
>>
>>675403885
White men are not an organized cult set on world domination. Islam is exactly that. Chrisitanity is a Middle East religion. WHy are there no Christians in the Middle East now? They were wiped out systematically.
>>
>>675401642
>muslim countries
>working nukes

Pick one
>>
>>675403994
Yeah I felt the same way when I said it lol. Was kind of hoping you'd read the first part and skip the second part. Fuck you for not complying.
>>
>>675400455
Wasted dubs. It makes me so disappointed in my brothers of humanity fighting and being complete assholes because they want someone else to do something their way through the government. Why can't you all just actually be accepting of others instead of claiming to be. White people aren't evil, Muslims aren't evil. Your two party system is evil and dividing the union. No one cares anyways I'm wasting energy.
>>
>>675392605
I can have an honest conversation with a Republican when... you don't believe in jewish zombies
>>
>>675404167
Quote me and I'll explain how it is part of my logical argument and is, in fact, a logical conclusion given all available evidence.
>>
>>675403182
#rekt
>>
>>675402131
You want to complain about Judges and the legal system, you should know it's more fair then it's ever been.

I can understand complaining about bias in the media and other shills like that, but Judges...?

You know it's just the corrupt liberal illuminati reptilian jew special operations propaganda machine mowing down you strong white americans for you to join the military forces.

You against the troops?

Is that it? You're against the troops aren't you? You unpatriotic shillshitcuckkekkoranists
>>
>>675403182
>

1. france is nice. switzerland is nice. norway is nice. sweden is nice. denmark is nice.

2. 15 billion "probably an underestimate." source: http://www.cnbc.com/2015/10/09/this-is-what-trumps-border-wall-could-cost-us.html

3. prove crime levels aren't worth the economic benefit of all those people don't jobs americans won't.
>>
>>675404435
>expects people to take him intelligently
>asks people to quote him because he lacks the ability to remember what he said or something
>>
>>675402412
yeah i got no idea about 2 made up examples, but that's just america, you got 10x the population of my country, canada, and yet those 2 examples must explain the bias of century old problem of racism, and how it went wrong.
>>
>>675395069
people who are young and healthy and dont need it. why do i, as a male, have to pay for insurance that covers birth control and vagina shit?

also i want health insurance, just not government fucked up health insurance. insurance has become so fucked up since all the govt regulations from "affordable" healthcare act kicked in
>>
>>675404270
Yeah but the jews who are the masters of white men are exactly a cult which already rules the world
>>
File: derp2.jpg (86 KB, 407x405) Image search: [Google]
derp2.jpg
86 KB, 407x405
>>
>>675404533
1 - you ask for facts and then fire off subjective opinions
2 - linking other people's thoughts proves you don't think for yourself
3 - you ask for proof, get it, then ask for more proof

>liberals
Thread replies: 241
Thread images: 52

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.