[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you ever known anyone with autism/aspergers? Do you like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 193
Thread images: 36
File: Sammy Harbors.jpg (27 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Sammy Harbors.jpg
27 KB, 400x400
Have you ever known anyone with autism/aspergers?
Do you like them? Any interesting stories you have involving someone with autism?

No copypasta's please.
>>
File: 0322161243-00.jpg (333 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
0322161243-00.jpg
333 KB, 1600x1200
>>
SONIC
>>
File: what.jpg (124 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
what.jpg
124 KB, 960x960
>>675368578
>>
>>675368404
My boyfriend has asbergers.

>in b4 tits...
nty

i think the one of weirdest things about him is that he is so hesitant and awkward to talk to strangers. i mean like, he gets scared to tell waiters/waitresses his orders, ask for dirctions, ask where something is in a store, etc..

But the crazy amount of casual racism and ridiculousness he exhibits when hes around friends is quite interesting, compared to being too scared to do every day things/.
>>
>>675368404
A good friend of mine has aspergers. He's actually pretty normal and has a bunch of tips when I need help with a game
>>
>>675369756
you know the rules cunt
>>
File: image.jpg (92 KB, 488x535) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92 KB, 488x535
>>675368404
>be 16
>go to school in Colorado
>there's these two kids who always wear trench coats and just dark clothes in general
>lets call them Eric and Dylan
>these kids were kinda edgy
>one time, these kids were talking shit to a religious girl
>another, they made a movie for a project where they were vigilante hitmen

And then one day

>they aren't at school
>but then lunch hits
>two men in trench coats bust in with guns and start shooting up the school
>OHSHITNIGGA.jpg
>be hiding in boys bathroom
>I hear familiar voices talking about what they are doing outside
>It could be no one else
>IT'S ERIC AND DYLAN
>run out to white knight and stop these autists
>die from gunshot wounds
>mfw
>>
>>675368404
Yeh, I know a guy with autism. Works as a security system admin at a big server farm. Wrote one of the pentest programs script kiddies like to pretend to know how to use. Speaks at major hacking conferences sometimes. Very intelligent, rational, knowledgeable guy. Used to come here before it completely turned into a shithole for edgy juvenile dumbasses. (Yeh it was always crazy here, but it wasn't as stupid as it is now.)
>>
>>675368404
I know a 10 year old with autism. He's a smart kid, but cannot communicate with words. He uses an Ipad or something to point to images of things he needs (potty, food, etc.)

He comes from a tall family. The kid is BIG and has hurt his (single) mom and sister when theyve tried to calm him down during one of his tantrums. Because his dad lives out of state and the mom is usually taking care of the younger autistic son, it's usually the 14 year old daughter dealing with him.

The family has moved around the country trying to find the best care for the older son. The daughter has not lived in one place long enough to make friends her own age. For the last several years (since the younger one was born), she's been her brothers keeper.

Their mom refuses to find him a home with people who are better able to care for him and his issues and it's only a matter of time until one of the boys seriously injure her.
>>
>>675369756
That's because Autism (ASD) varying on the how strong the ASD is effects people in different ways. Sociability is one of the major factors, I mean once they're in an comfortable environment they act like a normal person.

I mean other factors are there's no jump frogging when it comes to choices/decisions its just a straight path. You find some people with ASD are smarter than most.

>inb4 bait
>>
I Have to good friends one with autism and the other aspergers, there super chill and could be passed off a just a bit awkward.
>>
>was a little kid, maybe 6 or 7 years old
>mom always had various friends all over the place with other kids
>this one woman she knew had an autistic kid with down syndrome or some shit
>he was maybe a year or so older than me
>from what I thought, he never understood normal reasoning
>was always aggressive as fuck
>punching furniture and throwing shit off the tables
>always raged for no fucking reason
>he always made me scared of him, afraid he would punch me for no reason while I was forced to play with him
>seen him maybe 5 times from what I can remember
>mom broke contact with that woman and child quickly
>never understood why

now that I think of it, the mom was actually pretty hot and had big tits, she probably has a hard time with that kid
>>
I've been living my whole life with my autistic brother (more assbergers than severe autism but still)
>AMA
>>
>>675368404
I know someone with autisms who wrote this post about autism.
>>
>>675371956
I'm 18 btw :^) he's 19
>>
File: 1446269320883.gif (537 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1446269320883.gif
537 KB, 480x270
>>675371956
whats the most annoying thing he does?
what kind of habits does he display?
do you love him the same as you would a brother that didn't have the butt burgers?
>>
>>675371956
have people bullied him?
what are his pros and cons as a person?
>>
>be me
>move to new school during summer before grade 6
>social outcast beta
>talk to literally no one the first few weeks
>just observing other people have healthy social lives
>some fat autismo is in my class
>everyone thinks he's annoying
>call him Blueberry
>autismo is unsurprisingly a weeb
>one day Blueberry waddles up to me during recess
>tells me lone wolfs like us have to stick together
>autisticlogic.jpeg
>asks me if I want to practice my jutsu with him
>tell him to fuck off
>never talk to Blueberry again
>laugh when other people make fun of him
>feelsbadman.gif
>>
I have aspergers and I grew up in the worst place possible to have aspergers.

Will tell my story if people wanna read depressing shit.
>>
>>675372445
He does a lot of shit that normal people wouldnt do, almost behaves like a man child, watches and reads anime and such, doesnt shower regularly and always or mostly has a "im better than you" attitude. Tbh I always wanted a brother I could relate to, play soccer and vidya with me but ehh. Not much i could do with him
>>
>>675369756
what kind of washed up skank is so desperate as to date an aspie who cant even order food. Pics please if you dont mind I want to rate ugly
>>
>>675373382
Please do
>>
>>675373382
Post, you retarded fuck.
>>
>>675372501
Holy shit yes, people have always bullied him for the way he talks and the things he talks about, i'd say there's many cons, but one good thing about them is that they are always or almost always honest with you
>>
File: image.jpg (267 KB, 710x2704) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
267 KB, 710x2704
I have a mildly autistic cousin. It's surprising, really, but he likes western cartoons (typically ones with dank af fighting n shit) like TMNT. He is actually pretty chill, but is pretty shy, compared to talk-n-talk me (also mildly autistic).
>>
A few of my family members have aspergers and i work with a child who has it as well. One hard part is when the family members were younger, as well as the child i work with is young, they didn't know how to communicate and would get frustrated easily, going into fits of rage and beating on everyone. The family members are older and are very smart, but socially they do not have any skills, are very awkward, do noy understand conversation cues/body language, and do not understand emotions at all
>>
ADD anon here. my parents sent me to a autism school for 2 years from 5th to 6th grade. ask me anything.
>>
File: 1457615605051.gif (512 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1457615605051.gif
512 KB, 480x270
>>675368404
I have Cardinals Syndrome, a mental disability categorized under the Autism Spectrum. I'm extremely shy IRL and if you try to talk to me I will either not say anything or go on about some pointless rant to stall time. I also don't have any friends. I plan to stay single the rest of my life.
>>
I have a good buddy who's an aspie. He's a cool dude, and he's aware of his shortcomings, so he's able to compensate fairly well. You'd probably never guess if he didn't tell you.

He also lifts obsessively, so he's fit as fuck.
>>
>>675373382
OP and aspie here
When i was 13 I got punched and kicked by my special ed teachers and thrown into a small padded room and had to stay there all day everyday for 3 months until my mom realized what was happening and took me out of school. When my mom found out they her that this was for the best. They were trying to break me down so they could build me back up but that never happened. I'm 20 now and once in awhile i have nightmares about it. Oh and i almost killed myself during that time because i felt like a freak and was told by my teachers that i had no future and would end up dead or in jail.

I hope you can't beat that.
>>
>>675372445
>>675375106
Holy shit. Deja-vu. I thought I was seeing things.
>>
So I work with 7 late adolescents with severely autistic students (17-19), trying to teach 'life skills'. In regards to if I like them, absolutely- for a few. My favorite is self-injurous - he's bitten chunks out of each hand over the years, but he knows staff names and says 'Hi [x]' without prompting. Other students can be really difficult, but one of our 'challenging students' who is /awesome/ loves to beat us up if we provide "corrective feedback" - We love him, but if we say "nice trying!" or "Almost!" he /loves/ to punch us. Overall, autistic people are part of a spectrum like all of us - some people are awesome, and others are a little more challenging to enjoy.
>>
I met Chris- I mean christine weston chandler once
>>
How do I know if I've got it?
>>
>>675371167
i understand that about him, thanks.

>>675373720
hes a wonderful guy whos very caring and intelligent. autism doesnt define him.
>>
File: CanadaFeels.jpg (188 KB, 922x882) Image search: [Google]
CanadaFeels.jpg
188 KB, 922x882
I have autism. It sucks knowing that no matter what I do, I'm always going to be an inferior human being, who is both mentally and emotionally retarded.
>>
>>675375474
No, you had it right the first time.
>>
>>675375294
That is horrifying. My school utilizes a quiet room, but only if the parents/faculty deem it necessary (and even then, it's very uncommon) - our studnts will bite/choke/hit/kick or any combination and even then the 'quiet room' is not used. It's for extreme, life threatening scenarios. It's really interesting for me to hear the student perspective, as many of my students don't have speech.
>>
I was diagnosed with Aspergers as a kid. I didn't fit in with the other aspergers kids they had me eat lunch with, and I really don't think I have it. Pretty sure I was just an awkward introvert and didn't get along with most kids and the school blew it way out of proportion.

Aside from the whole obsessing over tasks until they're done thing. That comes and goes.
>>
Basically was born in a spic infested wretch hole called el paso.

Mom is mexican and dad is white but somehow was born blond with blue eyes and white physical features. Seriously if me and my mom were side my side you would assume I was adopted.

Anyway went to school in a backwater town outside of el paso. Most of my class were illegals leeching off america and not being grateful.

Top 10 of my class because the school had to dumb down the classes to the point where a monkey could pass otherwise 60% of the class would flunk out and the school would look bad.

Nobody wanted to be my friend because hurr ddurr white boy is rich so that makes him scum of the earth.

Bullied a lot. Favoritism among the teachers with me that increased the anger the students had with me.

In middle school I got a job working machinery at a farm because all the farmers are white and are connected with eachother.

Made 200$ a week for what seems like 12 hour work week. Spics got even more pissed when I showed up with 'fancy clothes'.

Was a typical weeb/degenerate but grew out of it as I spent more time with old dudes since I couldnt hang with kids my age.

All the exercise made me look pretty good. Got asked out a lot even though I cringed everytime a girl talked to me.

Knew they just wanted to leech off me. Also knew most of them were 'used cars' as one of my mentors calls them.

Moved out of state because as spics get older they get more aggressive and so I got death threats from kids who claimed they were part of the cartel. Usual letters that say they will cut my head off and burn my body in an oil barrel if I didnt pay protection money.

Scared to this day. Get so nervous when people in my area are nice because it became a foreign concept to me.

Cant even ask out the white girls here because I feel like Ill piss myself.
>>
i have a friend with aspergers who nobody else likes. he's pretty chill most of the time, but he'll burst out in rant about something or someone he hates from time to time. and his speech feels very spontaneous, no matter what it is he's talking about.
>>
>>675375674
Could have been a downie. Remember that..
>>
File: 1456618207093.jpg (36 KB, 491x566) Image search: [Google]
1456618207093.jpg
36 KB, 491x566
I have autism. im 15 i make fun of my autism. im kind of shy
i collect marvel,DC,transformers and star war figures because i dont have a life. im also in a "social skills class" because i dont look people in the eye when i talk to people. and i listen to mostly classic rock and heavy metal
>>
>>675376054
Could be, but doesn't make it any less shitty.
>>
>>675369756
Op of this comment here. leaving thread. netflix time.
>>
>>675376256
>have been*
>>
>>675368404
yeah not the asshole kind but real autism he was like a grown man child, he was good at electricity stuff he would assemble and disemble electronics, they used to give him Valium to calm him down he would swing back and fort he was the son of my Godmother anyway nobody wanted to take care of him he went to the looney bin after my Godmother passed away.
>>
File: 1458523044331.jpg (58 KB, 460x643) Image search: [Google]
1458523044331.jpg
58 KB, 460x643
Yes. It's a guy from high school
>>
>>675375900
Basically my case: However, my mom did tell me I didn't actually start really talking until I was 4-5 but I could operate any appliance I'm our household. I wasn't really diagnosed with actual autism but it was something in the spectrum..I do believe I was misdiagnosed..
>>
>>675375474
What was he/she like? Did you manage to get a signed picture of Sonichu?
>>
>>675376208
>15
B8 or B&
>>
I know two guys with aspergers, one serverly and the other just barely. Both really chill guys, they miss some social cues but generally are more straightforward and better friends than regular people
>>
>>675376023
>A part of the cartel
How retarded are you to believe this
>>
>be in highschool
>play varsity football
>kid named Josh has aspergers
>comes to every practice even though he's not on the team
>coach sells gatoraid for a dollar after practice
>during D line drills I hear a rukus
>look over to see Josh with a backpack filled to the brim with gatoraid
>atleast 20 bottles
>assistant coach sees this and tries to stop Josh from walking out of the stadium
>Josh tries to skedadle but gets caught
>throws bag on ground and screams a scream not heard by mortals since the time dragons
>coach scolds him and tells him don't stay around for practice anymore
>Josh is not pleased he starts crying and yelling on his way out I'm just going to go play in traffic
>it's a Friday the team is sad we lost our mascot
>Josh still got high fives and chest bumps in the hall whenever we saw him for the rest of the year.
>he graduated that year I was a junior
>he was also in my cooking class and I called my friend a retard he heard this
>the rest of the year he called my friend a retard every time he saw him
>friend isn't retarded
>never saw him after graduation RIP josh
>>
File: 1458621467990.jpg (60 KB, 495x507) Image search: [Google]
1458621467990.jpg
60 KB, 495x507
>>675376208
>15
Underage B&
>>
Used to have a friend with autism

Lets call him Jason

Jason would act fairly normal, for a child with heavy autism. He managed to make himself look and act like a normie from a distance, but once you came close, you'd see him twitching his hand back and forth with a pencil in its grasp, he'd talk about video games way too much, and generally spoke too fast

He was an alright kid, was just kind of a shitty friend. He'd constantly judge the clique of kids I was with, he'd single himself out of group activities, then accuse us of not inviting him to things, he'd barrage me with messages questioning our friendship and asking personal questions about him and his worth. More or less, he treated us like therapists rather than high school friends.
>>
>>675376667
chris is an interesting being. when i told him i thought that sonichu was FUCKING CANCER he flipped his shit like an autism
>>
>>675368404
A friend of mine in elementary had some flavor of autism. Met him in my last year, only knew him for that year before I graduated. He got held back a year before going to a different middle school.

Very into science. Wasn't too annoying most of the time, and it was never intentional.

He was also obsessed with megaman games (this is back with the older, brutal ones). I stayed the night at his place a couple times, and we took turns playing, but it was mostly me dying (that was the first time I'd ever played the series), and him absolutely wrecking everything.

To this day, I still have mega man and autism mentally linked, to the point where if anyone mentions the series, I immediately for at least a moment consider them as an autistic person even when that makes no sense rationally.
>>
>>675376855
>>675376855
its not b8 i promise you
>>
>>675376793
The town was drug infested and cartels like to use kids that know english to smuggle out drugs.

Several kids got arrested on gang violence and the school had to bring dogs to sniff out drugs in lockers.

8 kids as far as I know were caught with an unusual amount of coke or weed.

so pretty retarded
>>
>>675377154
It's not about b8 son, you're 15. Get out of here
>>
I have asperger. Ama.
>>
>>675377101
at least he has great interest in video games
am i the only person who liked mega man 7?
>>
>>675377179
Kids that say that shit are mostly lying, but some speak the truth. And those are the ones you have to be careful with
>>
File: Autism_Awareness_Ribbon.png (385 KB, 1000x1620) Image search: [Google]
Autism_Awareness_Ribbon.png
385 KB, 1000x1620
>>675375838
I never fought or tried to hurt anyone. I was put in there for the most retarded reasons like sitting on my desk or eating too much bad food. I could only come out if i sat quietly for 20 mins and then i had to write out what i did wrong and that i would never do it again. I knew this was bs so i would normally fall asleep but the teachers would get mad and come in and wrek me up. This was 6th grade middle school and for the next two years i was home schooled but didn't really do any work because i was so depressed. I went back for high school but i never really felt safe and it took a lot out of me each day just being there in special ed classes. for 11th grade i got be in normal classes again and idk when really but i started telling jokes to the whole class and they loved it. I would tell my special ed teacher about my jokes and told me to stop it because it was wrong. Ignored her and kept doing it because it made school a little more tolerable. I drop out 12th grade and now i have dreams of being a comedian because everyone says i'm funny and i love entertaining people and being on stage.
>>
>>675377278
but IM AUTISTIC
>>
>>675368404
Yes. Three.

One is pretty normal, he likes to read a lot about weird niche shit and is a bit socially awkward, but I like him a lot.

Another is a furfag that makes me want to blow my brains out every time he's near me, but he stuck by side during a difficult time where I lost a lot of other friends like 5 years ago and would take a bullet for me, so I'm behind him 100%.

I also know this girl that is a friend of my cousins who basically just draws really bad Microsoft paint dragons on deviantart all day, she reminds me of Tina from Bob's Burgers except more sexually aggressive and way more obnoxious in general. I strongly dislike her but keep it a secret because she's my cousin's only friend and I want to accommodate.
>>
my girlfriend of 6 years is autistic and so is her sister. they get super obsessed with stuff easily and sometimes come off "dickish" when they say things because they don't realize it's offensive. also my girlfriend has no concept of what is socially unacceptable or weird a lot.
>>
Do you mean actual autistic people or the ones who just pretend so they can get away with being an asshole?
>>
>>675368404
Yes my step cousin has Asperger's
he was always really smart but really fucking dumb if that makes sense.
He had this problem with his bowels where he would constantly hold his shit in and then
he would be standing there beside you and
just shit all in his pants.
You could always tell because he would make
this weird face and clinch his legs together
as well as the horrible smell that fallowed.
He always smelled like shit, he had no coordination at all I tried to teach him to skate
he couldn't do it.
I tried to teach him how to fight because I knew
he would be picked on at school constantly
but he couldn't throw a punch to save his life.
His brother always gave him shit he had scars
on his forehead from his brother using him as a target for his bb gun or if he shit in his
pants his brother would pull his pants down
to show everyone like the time he shit in are
friends pool and they made him rinse the shit out of his ass with a water house in the backyard.
Really cool guy was into the same things I was
he is also married and has a kid now.
>>
>>675377666
Didn't know Satan rolled that way.
>>
Autist here. Normal, non ugly person, no quirks, otter body, astounding IQ, 1.5 million dollars from govt to come over my life just for autism diagnosis.
Been here 11 years, virgin, no friends except /b/. Here's to another lackluster decade, I love you guys.
>>
One at our high school was insane, use to wear dog collars and shit. Use to growl at people that pissed her off and shit. I always assumed that they'd be quite intelligent though but this bitch use to sit there and drawn animr characters throughout every class she had
>>
>>675375674
Have you thought about just stopping?
>>
>>675377495
> I would tell my special ed teacher about my jokes and told me to stop it because it was wrong.

Teachers are so often small-minded contemptible shit heads. It's a wonder we don't have more school shootings.
>>
One of the best teachers I ever had had a mild case of aspergers. I miss that dude a lot.

I also have 3 sperg cousins. One on my mom's side, two on my dad's. Love 'em all.

I was a cabin leader for several weeks at a camp for sixth graders. Worked with a lot of mildly autistic kids. Only one really stands out though. I look to my right at lunch and he's taken a rubber scraper from under the table (placed there to make cleanup easier) and a chunk of it is missing. It's in his fucking mouth. He's eating a fucking spatula. He got sent home early that week for other things.
>>
>>675377494
Well Im a aspie so I couldnt tell the difference and when my dad found out about the letters he threw a fit of rage and decided we needed to move from this toxic town.

Now that I think about it. It might have been this group of beaners that tryed to be metal heads but ended but looking like burnt beans.

One of the whore metal beans wanted to go out with me because she wanted a source of money but I declined after seeing her hold hands throughout the years with many inbreds.

She was probably desperate for money or the other spics wanted income so they could stop wearing their thrift store shoes
>>
i have aspergers and i like the fact that i dont feel emotions very strongly it leaves me free to do other things although i am very confused by social situations as a result
>>
>>675377379
Yes. You are the only person that liked MM7, it killed Megaman.
>>
>>675368404
When I was a little kid, My mom convinced the us government that I had autism.
>>
>>675378060
I wish I could.
>>
File: 1411519117868.jpg (24 KB, 448x412) Image search: [Google]
1411519117868.jpg
24 KB, 448x412
>>675371130
are you going to post pics of the 14 yo girl or what?
>>
>>675377379
I like it as well but prefer 8 over 7.
If it comes to the classic nes series I like 5 and 6
the most but really prefer the X series specially X6
to me that's where the X series ends but also
really fucking love the Megaman Z series along with ZX.
>>
>>675368404
>Senior year, prom coming up
>Kid with Aspergers creepily asked every girl to prom and got rejected by all of them
>After getting rejected, he would cuss them out
>A friend and I created a "secret admirer" letter and slipped it into everyone's backpack to see social media explode
>It worked
>For the kid with aspergers, I wrote "Prom?" at the bottom
>Asperger kid flipped the fuck out in the middle of class making a scene and reading the letter out loud
>Felt bad but didn't want to take credit since everyone in school got one.
>For months he tried to figure out who the letter was from.
>He showed up to prom alone
>I contemplate suicide
>>
File: burning.jpg (52 KB, 297x500) Image search: [Google]
burning.jpg
52 KB, 297x500
SONIC
>>
>>675368404

I'm aspie. Mild case though. I basically just feel retarded socially. I have very little natural empathy, and I usually pick the wrong tone / words for situations that need care.

I grew out of most of the worst traits.
>>
File: stop-lying-you-faggot.jpg (47 KB, 552x658) Image search: [Google]
stop-lying-you-faggot.jpg
47 KB, 552x658
I know a guy he's called TommyAstarz on twitter and he's a stupid freak he does live streams on periscope from time to time.
>>
>>675379376
how old are you?
>>
>>675378400
OP here
I feel emotions really strongly and love hugs and cuddling and shit with girls
>>
File: download.jpg (6 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6 KB, 225x225
he will beat you up if you don't play sega saturn
>>
>have aspergers
> be in kinda the middle of years at HS
> always had gf's and mates
> but couldn't ever be focused or do my work
> did better at certain classes only to become a tradie painter
> never have aspergers truly affect my life

Feels good man
>>
>>675378514
Took me 22 years to get diagnosis. Disappointing but at least I can live independently far below the poverty line.

I don't have food until April check. I am almost in tears from hunger.
This is not a fun life. There is little to no hope unless you belong to a church.
Thankfully they will give me a bag of stuff to eat at bible study tomorrow.
I'm living in the parsonage too... How the fuck did life get like this?
Anyone share the pain of no one to talk to? Ever? But /b/?
>>
>>675371167
>I mean
autist detected
>>
>>675379569
Damn, he's a good looking dude. I would have never guessed
>>
>>675377639
>Another is a furfag that makes me want to blow my brains out every time he's near me, but he stuck by side during a difficult time where I lost a lot of other friends like 5 years ago and would take a bullet for me, so I'm behind him 100%.

do you let him put on his fursuit and suck your dick?
>>
Annoying as shit. They think they are into Nintendo/Star Wars but they only know like 3% of the total content. They kinda ruin it for the people who actually try to have a mature conversation about the subject without looking Austistc yourself.
>>
>>675379854
kek
>>
>>675368404

>Sonichu
>>
File: otherkin.jpg (160 KB, 1345x792) Image search: [Google]
otherkin.jpg
160 KB, 1345x792
>>675379653
protip, you don't have aspergers
>>
675379773 it's the way he acts for the most part, he thinks he is famous and lies out of his own arse all the time to make himself seem better.
>>
File: image.jpg (114 KB, 720x576) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
114 KB, 720x576
>>675380176
Not what the doctor said it dude was told it was a mild case as it affects some things but i have social skills
>>
>>675379951
Autist here, I take credit for inventing slowkemon by sticking slowpoke's face and ms painting it onto bulbasaur. ~2008?

Thank fuck I only had to do 5 of them before someone with Photoshop speed ran the rest.
>>
>>675368404
Myself. Diagnosed at 8, an asshole most of my life. Then I got a gf at 17 and over the last couple years I have made huge improvements in both my behaviour and social anxiety. Too bad I got serious mental health problems as I got my act together and pretty much am constantly suicidal.
>>
File: 1405223326349s.jpg (8 KB, 250x173) Image search: [Google]
1405223326349s.jpg
8 KB, 250x173
>>675380609
you don't have fucking Aspergers cunt
>>
Professionally diagnosed sperglord here. My story is this. I was diagnosed ~7 years of age, and raised as if I were normal instead of being coddled because of my minor disorder. As a result, I have a job and a small but healthy social life and my tics are minimal, and I fit in with normies, while my sheltered bretheren wear sweatpants in public places that are not the gym and never leave their rooms. Whether a person with an autistim spectrum disorder is likeable is dependent on how they were raised, and especially on whether or not they used their disorder as a crutch or were treated differently because of it. Yes, I'm fairly oblivious socially, but I can function well enough to have friends, because I was made to learn just like everyone else. Basically, don't treat us as if we're retards and we turn out fine.
>>
>>675369756
Are you my girlfriend? Because that is me you just described.
>>
I had a friend a while ago who had a younger step-brother with aspergers. He was pretty cool to be around and wouldn't let his aspergers bother him. It wasn't really noticable but sometimes he'd do some strange shit. He is one of the coolest people I have met.
>>
i dated a girl on the spectrum. we didn't explicitly talk about how she understood and experienced sex. she clearly enjoyed it, and i'd never imply that she was incapable of wanting to fuck because she wanted to fuck, but i'd like to know what i could have been neglecting without assuming that she needed to be treated, like, well like an aspie. there were never any problems but her reluctance to make a big deal out of her symptoms/processes has always given me a gut feeling that despite both of us saying no more than once to each other (in more of a "wrong hole!" or "no teeth!" way than a "get off me" way maybe i did something that was unnaceptable in terms of consent? maybe some tips for sex on the spectrum later on?

any aspie girls want to give me some advice here?
>>
File: 1394561182154.jpg (63 KB, 822x876) Image search: [Google]
1394561182154.jpg
63 KB, 822x876
>>675381074
except you haven't ever had a 3DPD girlfriend
>>
>me, fourth grade
>teacher is typical obsessed-with-god devout christian
>have 2 spergs in our class
>we'll call him A
>have an asian friend, let's call him L
>L really likes to fight for no reason
>always trying to get up on your ass so you'll hit him
>L and A both watch and are obsessed with wrestling
>one day at recess, L challenges A to a smackdown
>wrestling is already banned because of A, so they do it out of teacher's view
>A also loves star wars, he kept making lightsaber noises during the 'fight'
>and by fight I mean L charging A and A slapping him for a few seconds and hissing
>this goes on for 10 minutes
>a teacher blows the whistle
>time to go inside and spend 30 minutes listening to another God lecture
>L bows and is like 'we will finish this another time'
>A says fuck it
>A is not having this shit
>A fucking grabs L's head and slams their heads together
>ohsitfuck(1).jpg
>L falls over and runs to tell the teacher
>"A headbutted me! He headbutted me three times"
>"No I didn't! I only headbutted you once!"
>Teacher looks like she wants to die
>L moves back to SKorea
>A is in sophmore year now
I have a few more, if anyones interested
>>
>>675381074
Your gf is broke if she's on an autism thread on /b/ anon.
>>
>>675381334
My gf is graduating from a 5 year clinical psych program this year. This shit would tickle the shit out of her academic curiousity.
>>675381260
Wtf is 3dpd?
>>
Know a friend that has autism. They are 17 and watches reruns of 90's kid cartoon shows. Other than that, its not that bad
>>
File: 1407768558389.png (108 KB, 500x404) Image search: [Google]
1407768558389.png
108 KB, 500x404
>>675381247
my buddy married an aspie spectrum (banging 10/10 chick too). she wound up being a dom to him and eventually cucking him and having a baby by another man. the cucking and baby hurt him bad, but he was naturally drawn to light sub (orgasm denial, older women, being objectfied) so I dont' know how much of their relationship was because aspie.

>tfw never hit it even tho she was into me first because she never responded to signals
>>
File: reeeeeefuckingnormies.gif (2 MB, 216x150) Image search: [Google]
reeeeeefuckingnormies.gif
2 MB, 216x150
>>675381753
>Wtf is 3dpd?

GTFOMY/b/ YOU FUCKING NORMIE CUNT
>>
>>675381305
here's a quickie
>sperg no.2, call him C
>gets yearbook in May
>C looks at the staff page
>finds out our history teacher's first name is 'Richard'
>C thinks this is the news of the century
>won't stop bringing it up in any possible scenario
>next day, beginning of history class
>C walks in and says
>"Hey, Richie! How's the sunny?"
>I have no idea what he meant by this
>teacher stares him dead in the eyes for 20 seconds
>C starts crying
>teacher starts teaching
>normal history class plus C giving teacher passive-agressive looks
>>
Yeah, I used to work with an ass-burger he was overly-social and had a meltdown because a customer called him a dumbass once. Works at game stop now pretty cool guy.
Currently work with this autist who everyone at my work generally hates and is transgender.
>>
>>675381753
3D pig; disgusting.
>>
One of my best friends is an aspie. We went to highschool together and it wasn't until years later that he got his papers and I learned what Aspergers was.

We always got along, I guess, because it's very difficult to offend me. When he says or does stupid shit, I never judged him. It was just who he was. If I had known about it from the start it might have made it more difficult, maybe making him seem less of a person. He's very stereotypical.
>>
>>675382036

Spotted the assburger
>>
File: 3DPD.jpg (131 KB, 999x666) Image search: [Google]
3DPD.jpg
131 KB, 999x666
>>675382136
>>
>>675368404
Yes i do, my brother has aspergers. He's really funny and cool but doesnt really understand how to talk to people sometimes or how to act in certain social situations
>>
>>675369756
lol you're literally dating an aspie, you must be a prize
>>
>>675382376
I was defining, not agreeing.
>>
I've worked with two autistics before. Both of them were after school special help programs. one was obsessed with the 1950s. annoying because he would sperg about 1950s muscle cars and never get anything done. I would literally tell him I didn't give a fuck and he would talk until I physically walked away so far that I couldn't hear it Anymore. I don't officially know if he stopped talking I just have to assume.
>>
File: 054.png (6 KB, 140x140) Image search: [Google]
054.png
6 KB, 140x140
>>675381247
I recommend peanut butter. Lots of peanut butter.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zgvwqvamdts
>>
File: reeeee.gif (3 MB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
reeeee.gif
3 MB, 500x375
>>675382539
>>
>>675382474
Don't be so quick to assume, man. I'm a sperglord and I've had a few decent girlfriends in my time.
>>
My brother. He's a very kind person, I love the guy. In certain social situations he can get kinda awkward and he doesn't do well in crowds, he's very sensitive as well. But he's not really considered to be that high on the spectrum, it's like high functioning autism. He goes to a regular college, plans on having a career, etc.
>>
>>675382682
wat.
>>
>>675382624
I think everybody spergs about something even if they're not an autismo. Just that sperlords sperg about weird, obscure, narrow fields. Like '50s muscle cars, or... I don't know, atom structure?
>>
>>675380193
>675379773
dude what were you trying to do?
>>
>>675382682
Holy shit what?
She has a nice body though but is a little off.
>>
File: image.png (434 KB, 745x3270) Image search: [Google]
image.png
434 KB, 745x3270
>>
File: index.jpg (6 KB, 201x251) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
6 KB, 201x251
>>675382376

i do, anon. i really do. but i can't.
>>
>>675371167
One of the biggest myths about autism is that they are smart. Most are well below normal.
Case in point Chris chan
>>
Yes, he has Aspergers.

He is nice, incredibly naive, but nice.
>>
Kid with aspergers went to my school and nigger kid through a shoe polish brush at his head. Aspergers kid proceeded to shoot blood from his head and faint.
>>
>>675383048
More like why does the shirt you are wearing have
3 stripes instead of 2 because three stripes
remind me of my dead grandma and that pisses me off.
>>
>be me, a few years back
>grocery shopping with mother
>get to checkout
>mother loads groceries onto checkout counter, I stare off into the distance
>cashier is triggered by my private school uniform
>"you should be helping your mother you spoilt brat"
>ohfuckpeoplearelooking.jpg
>open mouth slightly, let drool dribble out
>slur speech, "mum the lady said something"
>cashier "i'm so sorry"
>get out of awkward situation by pretending to be retarded
>>
>>675368404
I have asperger syndrome. It's very mild and I can function in society just fine for the most part. I have a really hard time with conversation though - I don't pick up on any social cues and get lost a lot. I don't think anybody likes me though.
>>
>>675383640
>Most are well below normal

[citation needed]
>>
File: JewdyHopz.gif (1 MB, 600x361) Image search: [Google]
JewdyHopz.gif
1 MB, 600x361
>>675376855
>be me
>judy.jpg
>mfw
>>
File: MKfeels.jpg (39 KB, 500x461) Image search: [Google]
MKfeels.jpg
39 KB, 500x461
>>675383866
I know how you feel; function well enough to seem normal on the surface, but can't operate properly when forced to socialized.
>>
>>675383866
If it makes you feel any better I don't have aspergers and I also suck at conversations and am convinced nobody likes me lol.
>>
>>675383807
>>
>>675375402
You're fighting the good /b/ruh
My chick works with kids on the spectrum too, and she's personally had to save teachers/aids when one of the students has a tantrum. I lucked out, my little brother is on the spectrum and he's really chill
>>
>>675375294
Sounds like you deserved it. Why didn't you respect the teacher and try to change yourself for the best?
>>
Was on a Robotics team in high school a couple years ago. Autism kid me and 3 adults are only ones still left that day. Autism kid finds 4 foot ziptie, proceeds to twirl around finger, and "trip" causing it to tighten around the first knuckle of his left index finger. Damn thing was purple. We all wanted to let him figure it out for himself but he threatens to sue constantly and his autist mother would go through with it. So we cut it off.

He's a jackass and nobody likes him.
>>
File: save image as....jpg (70 KB, 600x625) Image search: [Google]
save image as....jpg
70 KB, 600x625
>>675383866
>I don't think anybody likes me though.

I don't like you already.

Being aspie do you actually care that nobody likes you?
>>
>tfw i'm literally a gay, black autist.
>>
W̵̦̹̺̬̱͇̏͌ͥ͌̍̃̓̃͑ͬ̇͢͞ͅę̛̗̗̦̻̪̬̠̓ͫ͌ͬ̐ͪ̃̈ͪͯͩ̾̇͗ͩ̓͢ ̢̾̑ͦ̏̿͛ͥͩ̂ͭ̃͗̌̈̅͠҉̗̖̤̼̳̠͇̣̗̕a̧̝͍̭̲͙̞̲͚̖ͣ͆̑̓͊͋̂ͧ̑͗ͤ͊ͬ͆̀͜͟r̵̶̛͕͇̣̥̻͙͉ͭͩ̆ͦ̊ͭͨͫ͆ͦ̋̆͂͡e̴̝͔̦̝̦͉͖͓̙̲̫̱̜̪͌͒͗͂̾ͫ̓̓͋̑̎ͨ̃ͫ̍͢ ̴ͭ̑ͭ͒ͣ̌̄͠͝͡͏̮̼͍̗͕̘c̷ͥ̿͊̊̃̒͝͏̣͎̹̮̤̜͎͎o̽̔̇́ͥ̂̍̈͏̵̻̝͇͕̙̙̖̮͠m̸̨̧̜͉̳͔̲͚̙̗̩̦͓̥͒̈́ͪ͒ͧ̑̾ͣͯ͢͞i̶̢̲͖̺̙̯̭̰̫̩̳̝̮̠͔͓͊̈́̎͐͊͂͂͒̽̑̅̚͞n̴̨̡̢͎̜̗͔͇̤͖͎̭͍̙̯̙͍ͧ͊ͤ̍ͪ͊̒ͪͫͨ̈́ͫ̌̽̆͝g̸̛̙͍̳̟͎͕̥̭̜̮̺̘̖̠͑̈̒ͯ͐̾ͣ̾͑͒͌̃̑̍ͣ.̸̼̲̙̻̫̠̜̺̻̰͖̠̘͓̼̤͌ͯͣ̆̂͊̓̄̾ͪ̐̒̑͟͠͡ͅ
>>
>>675383910
just a heads up also the "high functioning" and "low functioning" spectrum diagnosis was developed so dr asperger could convince the nazis that some of his patients weren't mentally deficient and didn't deserve to be gassed.

this argument never goes anywhere good
>>
>>675384138
Yeah I care. I feel left out from most things and don't really get close to people but that's probably my fault
>>
Sister in laws kids is a 14 year old shit eater completely non functional, (extremly minimal speech, no skills except for walking and operating a cell phone to access youtube) needs pushed off a peer. What the good does he do the world except collect a check? His hobbies are watching (only certain parts of) punk rock and child tantrum videos on youtube
>>
>>675384137
that's kind of harsh, I mean just because he's a retard doesn't mean he doesn't use his fingers
>>
>>675383640
Lets take it a step further. 75% of people with autism have an IQ below 70 (ie mentally retard), but the mean IQ for people with autism is 105. What this means is that there is a small minority of them (the assburgers) that have a very high IQ skewing the shit out of the mean.
Don't take this to imply that they are smart. You can be very intellectually capable but be a totally dysfunctional aspie tard because of the impairments of the disorder.
>>
>>675368404
When I was a kid I had some characteristics of aspergers/High functioning autism. Plainly put, I was a weird kid. Now, I don't know if I would have been diagnosed if evaluated (thankfully my parents never had me tested), but I had plenty of the symptoms. Then, somewhere between 8th grade and 10th grade I grew out of it. No longer was I awkward in conversation. I could carry on conversations with kids my age or adults and relate to other people. I also got a lot smarter around 10th grade. No idea what changed.
>>
File: 1450447711548.png (21 KB, 775x591) Image search: [Google]
1450447711548.png
21 KB, 775x591
>>675384228
You feel like a pizza with inadequate topping coverage?
>>
>>675384417
I have the same problem but I'm not an asspie
>>
>>675383535
Please don't call me names
that could offend someone and that is worst
than rape you misogynist!
>>
>>675384419
>peer
>check

And you say others have "extremely minimal speech".
>>
>>675384461
I have tested 145-150 at 15.
Ten years later and I still absorb every piece of information run past me.
>>
>>675384520
Pretty much.
>>
>>675384461
T H I S
H
I
S
>>
>>675384467
makes you wonder how much of modern supposed-aspieism is kids not having to grow up past the mental age of 8
>>
>>675369756
Thought you were talking about me for a second, but then I remember all my friends are out in the world having lives. Fucking phew, almost texted a fuck-you break up text to my chicka.
>>
>>675384137
Kek, I bet it was FRC. Pretty sure being in that competition should automatically come with an appointment to be assessed for autism.
>>
>>675384720
>every piece of information run past me

it's a bitch isn't it? I am 42 and was feels bad about shit that happened when I was 10 because Easter.

can't forget is hell
>>
>have a gf
>dating her for ~9 months at the time
>we talk about the cesspool Facebook has become
>conversation turns to mental health defects
Me: "I think all those parents who post that "I wouldn't change my child for the world" bullshit are either in denial or delusional, right?"
Her: "..."
>Apparently one of her baby cousins is mentally retarded, because her aunt abused drugs
Spagetted ever since then when we talk about her extended family
>>
>>675384720
It was a while ago, like, middle school, but I was somewhere around 120
>>
>>675375294
After admitting you're retarded, I have to take this with a grain of salt.
>>
File: autism.png (33 KB, 1000x1227) Image search: [Google]
autism.png
33 KB, 1000x1227
>>675384850
>all the people I know are out in the world having lives

fixed that for you
>>
>>675370011
Help with a game? Fuck out of here 14 year old.
>>
>22 yo
>16 yo gf
>her parents ask me to babysit pretty often
>10 yo male autist, 12 yo sexy sister, 14 yo male probable autist
> help them out with school, spank 12 yo sister whenever she does anything wrong, have her sit in my lap to do school work
>10 yo gets jealous BC I never spank him, he talks and thinks like a 7 year old
>got his reading level up 30 wpm just by not giving in to his baby shit
>give him a butternut squash as a gift for doing so well
>he calls it butternub and carries it around all the time
>14 yo gets jealous of butternub and stabs it to death and tries to hide it
>he threw it in the back yard
>one year later another squash is growing there, happiest I've ever seen an autistic be.
>>
>>675385114
Ouch
>>
>>675369756
Summer?
>>
>>675384429
Not the finger, the ziptie. And he could have cut it himself.

>>675385007
Yep 90% of them didn't do jack all, and the "mentor" who does Cad for a living put a chain where a damn box was supposed to go. IE made a chainsaw.
>>
>>675385251
>>all the people I know are out in the world having lives
>fixed that for you

I mean... Unless every every post on /b/ is mine, I don't see how.
>>
>>675370011
>Taylor! How do I kill this boss, he keeps killing meeeeeee oooooh my gaaaaaaawd
>>
>>675376600
you from illinois by any chance?
>>
>>675385340
I kekked. Nice.
>>
File: beauty.png (112 KB, 892x361) Image search: [Google]
beauty.png
112 KB, 892x361
>>675385488
you don't know me asshat

my point was they're not your friends
>>
>>675385106
Can't forget is fucking horrifying.
I twitch and tremor and have seizures for days if someone raises their voice at me.
My landlord chased me out with a knife two days ago because he thought I ate some of his food that I stirred for 6 hours for him.
Life is a fucking nightmare sometimes man. Still shaking.
>>
Aspie reporting in. What do you wanna know, faggot?
>>
>>675386007
They joined the military, and regularly text and call me... I mean they don't have to, but they do anyways. What does that make them?
>>
>>675384720
Soooo, you working for NASA Mr Egghead?
>>
>>675386133
thread's closed. thanks anyway.
>>
I can name a few people I know that are on the spectrum, but the person that stands out to me is Bill.

In my senior year of high school, I took up a mentorship program that essentially set you up as a child slave for various functions, ie administration, counseling, front office, library. I was set up in the library, and for the first few days I did nothing but pull the due slips out of books and listen to music. It was menial, but way better than a traditional class.

One day, as the add/drop high-school equivalent comes to a close, in comes Bill.

I don't even fucking know where to begin because dealing with him was a complete shitstorm.

He talked. He talked and talked and talked, and then he talked some more. Every day, Bill would talk about the same thing. He'd talk about the baseball program that he was somehow part of, he'd talk about what we were assigned to do, and he would parrot anything that came out of your mouth. Bill knew of absolutely no social non-verbal cues and you'd have to tell him to shut up to make him be quiet.

He would start whatever menial work he was assigned to (typically dealing with gross motor skills), and then he'd stop and talk to me, fixating on what he wants to talk about, fixating on what I was talking about, fixating on what I was doing instead of what he should be doing. I fucking shelved books while he followed me, mouth breathing and stuttering and shuffling around. He couldn't do it because he didn't know how the dewey decimal system worked.

I loved Thursdays. Every thursday he'd have speech therapy and I would love the silence that came with his absence. I barely remember them because of how much I instead remember how shitty it was to deal with him.

fucking text limit so I'm writing more
>>
>>675386249
Good, im mid hearthstone game anyway. :)
>>
>>675368404
>worker has autism
>talks about dead babies and dead hookers
>lighting fires
>has a temper but its far and few between outbursts
>stares a lot but I don't think he realizes it
>doesn't like to be touched
>as weird as he sounds he's not that bad
>is super funny, literally has a pun for everything
>always down to hang out or try new things
>alright guy, we've hung out lots and he took me for lunch on my birthday
>>
>>675386553
At my job he's a chef and at his second job he's an accountant. He's pretty smart, just socially retarded. Can't always "read the room" and says some pretty brutal things.
Thread replies: 193
Thread images: 36

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.