[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys, I m from belgian and I have a simple question : Why
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 17
File: ShowImage.jpg (71 KB, 758x530) Image search: [Google]
ShowImage.jpg
71 KB, 758x530
Hey guys,

I m from belgian and I have a simple question : Why does the daech/ISIS attack us ? I cannot understand ....
>>
cause belgium is a kebab infested country
id rather kill myself than live with all the mudslimes in brussels or liege
>>
they just want to attack you since you let so many ISIS in, once europe becomes an islamic republic they'll probably stop
>>
Man you really think that the kebab kill people ...

You really think that all muslims wanna kills the non muslims peoples, that really stupid
>>
Because Belgium is a mudslime-infested cesspit. You let them all in, these are the consequences.

Brussels got rustled.
>>
File: george-w-bush-1.jpg (80 KB, 339x345) Image search: [Google]
george-w-bush-1.jpg
80 KB, 339x345
>Bring
>Back
>Bush

>November 2016
>Bush re-elected after modification is made to the US constitution allowing a 3rd mandate
>Immediately appoints Rumsfeld as supreme commander of the armed forces
>By the start of December, "Rumsfeld's Wreckers" aka all of the USAs nukes surround the middle east
>All muslims beg for forgiveness as Dons finger inches towards the big red button
>Red necks and kikes the world around urge him on
>Rumsfeld's finger stops millimeters short of activating muslim-murdering havoc
>Suddenly Donald removes his face-mask and reveals his true identity
>He is Donald, but not Rumsfeld
>His finger finishes pressing the button
>A quiet whisper is heard from the control room
>"Can't stump the Trump"
>The president adresses the world and announces his intention to invade Iraq in search of WMDs
>hfw
>>
File: cancer of humanity.png (51 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
cancer of humanity.png
51 KB, 600x600
>>675288786
Because of religion.
All religion should be removed from existence.
>>
>>675288786
>>675288929
Operation remove kebab
>>
Where is your humanism in your sentence ... You are not different from them ...
>>
File: CaseMangif.gif (3 MB, 384x298) Image search: [Google]
CaseMangif.gif
3 MB, 384x298
>>
People who say that it's because all muslims are terrorist, I think terrorists have to kill you instead of belgian people.
>>
Don't blame the religion, blame the people guys.
>>
>>675289281
yes, some of your finer points need ironing out but in general I have to agree with the overall argument.
>>
>>675288786
Because you don't live properly, following the proper rules and laws as outlined in that most perfect holy book, the Koran.

You don't keep your women in line.

You don't make them wear proper clothes.

You allow filth on your radios, televisions, and internet.

You spread corruption everywhere.

You do not punish the guilty properly.

The list goes on and on and on.

Straighten up, live like you are supposed to, kill all the heathens, pagans, and non-believers. Fix your country to be a proper place for humans and their women. Then you will know the peace of Islam.
>>
>>675289920
erh, it's the same thing. Religion is man-made.
>>
File: 1445800816288.jpg (24 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1445800816288.jpg
24 KB, 600x600
>>675289920
>>
>>675289281
That's why China and the USSR were perfection and had no issues. No religion allowed, the practice of such was outlawed.
>>
belgium is the heart of the europe.
>>
>>675290059
Yes I agree. But don't blame Islam because of some terrorists of ISIS. It's not the same. I know a lot of muslims who are twice the woman I am.
>>
File: johnny 5.jpg (20 KB, 321x445) Image search: [Google]
johnny 5.jpg
20 KB, 321x445
>>675288786

I was thinking about 9/11 and all that the other day... the whole motivation for attacking the west like that just seems so strange. I have a hard time believing that someone smart enough to plan the attacks is stupid enough to think the attack will help their cause. Yeah, there's the angle where they want to spark a war... but why would they do that? We(the west) would *easily* win. Are terrorists just a bunch of autists? Engineer smart but socially retarded? Is it really just false flag attacks? I dunno...
>>
File: 1436248475760.png (62 KB, 191x200) Image search: [Google]
1436248475760.png
62 KB, 191x200
>>675289280
>>
>>675288786
EU headquarters, NATO, anything related to europe common policiy is in brussels.. sucks man!
>>
>>675288786
Muslims are animals. Kick them out.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmGoc3TmPcY
Because Muhammad that's why
>>
>>675290492
9/11 got them more recruits and donations.

This attack in Belgium will get them more recruits and donations.

That's how this works. They take action, they get more recruits and monetary support.
>>
File: 1448465450133.jpg (281 KB, 730x1095) Image search: [Google]
1448465450133.jpg
281 KB, 730x1095
A lot of radical Muslims are suffering from recent trauma reflecting cultural insensitivity resulting from colonialism, White Privilege, and institutional racism.
>>
>>675288786
cos fuck you thats why
next question
>>
File: dTGZBmL.jpg (45 KB, 531x471) Image search: [Google]
dTGZBmL.jpg
45 KB, 531x471
>>675290718
You best be joking, boy.
>>
File: my little monster.jpg (13 KB, 200x300) Image search: [Google]
my little monster.jpg
13 KB, 200x300
>>675289281
I dunno... I'm starting to think we just need to get rid of one religion... or only have one religion.

Religion is useful. It exists to provide short-term 'software patches' to the slow process of evolution. We need irrational beliefs because sometimes behaviors which benefit our survival do not come naturally to our naturally evolved brains. Atheism fails to replace the necessary components of religion, which is why is has basically failed and continues to fail.

God doesn't exist, but that doesn't mean it is a useful and powerful concept. God is an app you run. Does microsoft windows actually exist?
>>
>>675290718
>A lot of radical Muslims are suffering from their leadership fucking them over and blaming the West, particularly America, Europe, and Israel.

Fixed that for you.
>>
>>675288786
>thinking they care about targets
>>
>>675290471

Fuck you nigga. Islam is a hate religion against non muslims.

Yeah sure not every muslim is a terrorist but islam has a big percentage of radicals who are potential terrorist.
>>
>>675288786
They probably have a inferior complex and come broken homes.
>>
>>675290693

I agree with this guy.
But it makes me wonder, if you escalate the conflict the more polarization and the fighting goes on.
So what are the realistic peaceful options?
>>
>>675288786
Because they're brainwashed twats.
>>
>>675290718
Some low quality bait right here
>>
>>675290866
Right now, the most advanced western science says that there is a 99.99999% (repeating) chance that God exists. Science just can't tell in what form, or the reason why God created our universe. It is extremely likely that this is all just a simulation on an advanced computer, but whether it is educational or entertainment or a science experiment, our science cannot tell at this time.

There is a small chance that this universe was created by beings in another universe for their own purposes.

There is an infinitely close to zero chance that this universe did not have an active creator as its origin.

Science is strange like that. Give it 50 years, and the best science will be back to not being able to tell if there is any chance that this universe was created "artificially", as that is just how science usually goes.
>>
File: avoid-muslims.jpg (55 KB, 670x406) Image search: [Google]
avoid-muslims.jpg
55 KB, 670x406
>>675291297
When you see a mudslime with a bomb, just say NO
>>
>>675290471
Fuck Islam
The religion of bad hygiene
>>
>>675291297

Realistic ones? Who the fuck knows.

The best bet would be to just kill muslims on sight, but even that is flawed to hell and back.

If you give in to them, they'll destroy the world by making everything as shit as the middle east.

Can't kill them, can't join them, can't win. I guess we could try to leave the planet, nuke them from orbit, then move back in a few decades later, but I don't think anyone has the resources for that.
>>
>>675288786
Maybe it's about this nigger from Molenbeek and his arrest, sure they pushed the others to acting fast.
>>
>>675290939
Not defending those rag heads but They have every right to hate the US. Our government literally raped the Middle East, so.......
>>
>>675291830

Our government also supported them and hailed them as heroes before that, back when we were giving them funds and weapons to fight the soviet proxies with.

We stopped, they got pissed and started attacking us instead. And we just made it fucking worse from there by slicing off the hydra's heads.
>>
>>675291297
Best answer? Kill all muslims. Just kill them all. Profile anyone coming into your country, and if you suspect they are muslim, kill them.

Because even conversion will not stop them. If you don't do exactly like they want you to do, they will kill you. No matter how studied and devout you may be as a muslim, if you are not their exact flavor and color, they will hurt you and kill you horribly, as an object lesson to those that will not follow the one true path.

So the only answer is to kill them all, particularly when 70% of muslims surveyed in Europe agreed that everyone should live like proper muslims under sharia law, and what the jhihadists are doing is ok, or are just taking it a bit too far.

Remember, you cannot get into very much trouble for following the life of the main prophet/savior of that religion. And Mohammed was an invader, terrorist, and conqueror. So doing those things must be okay to those that follow his teachings and the message he left from his god.
>>
>>675288786
Cuz there pussys they can only attack easy targets and there hoping to scare people and governments to back off them which won't happen. It's only a matter of time before this disease of terror is destroyed.
>>
>>675291644
I agree. Take off and nuke the site from orbit.

Its the only way to be sure.
>>
>>675288786
>Why does the daech/ISIS attack us ?
you are not muslim
that is all the justification a muslim that takes the quran literally needs
>>
>>675292359

Heh. I like your style, /b/ro.
>>
>>675291519
I agree in a way, but I don't like to call that being "God" though.
It adds a bad connotation, like it's implying that everything religions say is right, which is absolute bullshit.
>>
>>675292191
>Just kill them all

American detected
>>
>>675288786
Why do they attack?

Because shit lords like Drumpf, and Cruz run their mouths, and agitate them into this kind of reaction. The American Republican Party in general is a giant cancer to the entire world, and needs to be eradicated.

As a liberal, I am truly sorry for what my fellow idiots in my country are bringing on for the entire world. Know this however, we are working hard to change this and put and end to them or educate them.
>>
File: current year.png (91 KB, 627x672) Image search: [Google]
current year.png
91 KB, 627x672
>>675288786
Critical shitskin mass = assplode
>>
>>675291830
When the US wasn't supporting them and making them safe from their enemies.

Unless you are talking about when they were ruled by the British? Or the Persians (Ottomans)? Or the... well, you get the picture.

They've been hating and raping each other since the day their ancestors walked into those lands. They don't need an excuse to hurt and kill you other than you are not them. That some of their leaders have figured out how to send their worst people out into the world to rape and kill far from home just shows you how human societies work to protect themselves from their worst members.

Now, there would be a whole lot less of these crazies in the world to begin with if the middle east didn't practice fucking little boys constantly, nor beating and torturing little boys that aren't good little sex slaves until they are.
Many of the extremists are nothing but the most gamma of males trying to seize a higher rank than "dick sucker #4" from when they were children. Others are just hated filled men who have had all of life's advantages and had the free time to obsess over the meaning of their own life and how they might englorify themselves in this life and the afterlife.
>>
>>675288786
They attack any easy "western" target they can. They'd love to attack America but most of the willing American muslims get arrested by FBI honeypots before they can do anything.
>>
>>675292670
>everything religions say is right
>which is absolute bullshit.

that's, awesome man. you just did what religions do. blew my mind anon. well done.
>>
File: 1455393948425.jpg (49 KB, 665x493) Image search: [Google]
1455393948425.jpg
49 KB, 665x493
>>675288786
>Hey guys,
>I m from Russia and I have a simple question : Why does the daech/ISIS attack us ? I cannot understand ....
>>
>>675292809
>every single one is white

kill muslims AND these cunts
>>
File: memorex.jpg (7 KB, 238x150) Image search: [Google]
memorex.jpg
7 KB, 238x150
>>675291519

Bullshit but whatever I'll bite.

But first you need to define what god you're talking about. I don't really care if the universe has/had a creator or not... the important thing, to me anyway, is if the thing looks anything like the god described in any of history's religions. As far as I can tell, there is no personal god. There isn't a god that gives a shit about you or wants to communicate with you.

Whether or not there is an intelligent force which created this game but who does not want to interact with me is moot. He is a god in a sense but not in the sense that matters to most humans.
>>
>>675292849
What? explain how? I literally just said that not everything they say is true, how can you imply otherwise?
>>
>>675292811
so you are saying because of hundreds of years of raping the arab region (until this day) they are getting slightly annoyed and now 'we' need to do something about it.

good logic man. I like you.
>>
Because we're the capitol of europe. Which stupid person put it in our little country, i don't know, but we are.
For the people saying that the muslims support this behaviour, I tjink you're wrong.
>>
>>675288786
>I m from belgian and I have a simple question : Why does the daech/ISIS attack us ? I cannot understand ....

Israel. False flag attack. Again.
>>
>>675293089
>religions= absolute truths
>you claim its absolute bullshit.

same thing anon. just from another perspective (yours) which you assume is right, just like they do.
>>
They know you are weak. They know you will probably cuck out. They also know you have a history of strength. While your garden variety sand nigger is an illiterate breeder, the middle and upper classes are very aware of history. Belgium is one of the world's most prolific small arms dealers, and they don't work with roods.

If Daesh can show older, smaller europoors they are easily hit, they will spread the cuck virus.

Belgium, Nederlands, Czech, Italy, are all teetering targets. They will avoid Polska, danemark, Norway, and most of former satellites, as these guys are itching for a fight.
>>
>>675292670
The creator of a universe is by definition, its god. Whether that creator then has any further influence on that universe (ie, helping, guiding, altering things) or never performs any other acts (ie, starting up the simulator and watching what develops) does not change that.
>>
>>675291519
low quality bait, try harder
>>
>>675292686
How cute.
>>
>>675293212
>I tjink you're wrong.

asianfag detected
>>
>>675288786
honestly, and this comes from my pure sense of historically how you deal with an insurgent force (yes these guys in Europe is technically an insurgency). You have to come down so harshly on the community as a whole.

All families known to support terrorism, proven to support terrorism are shot in the streets, their bodies displayed publicly.

all terrorists captured are tortured, think medieval. like skinned alive, then salted, then burned (yes real example).

if you want these things to stop you have to make the people most susceptible to the ideology afraid of what you would do if they had said ideology.

I'm not a humanitarian. I have answers to questions, but the world will not listen. the world hasn't been pushed far enough.
>>
>>675293230
False flag yes, but not Israel. Trump is behind this to fear-monger his people into continued Islamophobia.
>>
>>675288786

Because you are not a Muslim. That's it.
>>
>>675288786
Because extremist Muslims get triggered by people being happy.
They're like the Grinch but retarded.
>>
>>675290014
BarakAllahu feek brother
>>
>>675292833
This is why European naivety is so sad. Yes, part of it is retaliation for wars, but they see the entirety of the west as decadent, evil, and unislamic.
>>
>>675293230
sounds logic but, any proof?
>>
>>675288786
1 .Because it's in some people's interest to make you feel unsafe in your so called democracy. New laws and regulations will slowly abroge all your rights and freedom. Ans as a moron you will even vote them. You'll be a perfect robot for those who will use you.

2. Because all religions are shit and in order to protect everyones right to believe in bullshit, noboday dares attack the heart of the problem : religious extremism.

3. ISIS are some dangerous jerks, there's nothing to understand there, should just be cleaned up like cockroaches. But nobody dares because Mr Bush Jr already messed up in the area. We should invade and clean up now, but in b4 crusade, islamophobia and shit...
>>
>>675293490
This
>>
>>675290471

Hmm, yeah, strange how these terror attacks aren't happening in Hungary, Poland and Slovenia. I'm sure it's just another coincidence eh, schlomo?
>>
>>675293490
in this day and age this would only blossom forth more terrorists
>>
>>675293490
How do you think Saddam kept them in check all those years. They only understand one thing.
>>
File: howlowtogo.jpg (23 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
howlowtogo.jpg
23 KB, 600x600
>>675292767
Bait quality getting even lower.
>>
>>675293273
Exactly. It's what I believe, based on my experiences in life. Am I supposed to not think at all?
How does that blow your mind? You literally just stated what this confilct is all about, which I assumed everyone already knew.
>>
File: 2372.jpg (31 KB, 598x448) Image search: [Google]
2372.jpg
31 KB, 598x448
>>675290718
>>White Privilege
they arent blacks or asian eighter ya fuckwit....
also you wont pull the wool over our eyes again with that bullshit
>>
>>675293300
there's a reason France and Belgium are hit though.

their police/intelligence infrastructures are barely alive and/or many of their machineries are competing with each other and fracturing focus.

Belgium is because poor management and money.
France is because WW2 and their endless fuck ups.

easy targets i'd say
>>
>>675293727
He did it by killing Kurds? Alright guys, I think we found our solution!
>>
>>675293695
thats the problem. you make them fear terrorism. you have to be harsh, uncaring and unflinching. you pull them out like weeds in your garden.
>>
>>675288786
Why is no one nuking the middle east?
>>
>>675288786
Stop fearing for your life. Your life will be taken no matter what, better inform yourself better. You act on emotion not rationalism.

Fix your life to fix your afterlife.

Islam will win no matter what you or I will do, since Islam is from the Almighty God.
>>
>>675293340
fuck you moron!
>>
>>675293893
nukes create longterm problems, thinking three ac130 gunships circling raqqa destroying the entire city from outside to in

this would send a clear message.
>>
>>675291519
>Right now, the most advanced western science says that there is a 99.99999% (repeating) chance that God exists

Lol source ?
Everything science said about religion can be summed up as "We don't need the guy."

God existing as a scientific model can't predict anything and thus ca't be disproven. Just in the same way you can't beat a pidgin at chess.

And the "we don't need god to explain the world" goes back as far as the ancient greeks....
>>
>>675289101
Blanket statements and xenophobia exist for a reason
>see Paris or Brussels
>>
>>675293793
logic says you cannot undermine an absolute truth....with an absolute truth.

Lets put it this way, where is your proof that religions are wrong in claiming absolute truths?
>>
/B/elgianfag here,

This country is one of the most horribly run countries in all of Western Europe.

>Catches Abdeslam
>Boasts about how they caught Abdeslam
>Doesn't think about possible retaliations
>IS decides to teach the fascists running the country a fucking lesson
>Belgov doesn't decide to take any precautionary actions, like installing military units at every station entry
>Shit goes down
>"It's not our fault, we did everything to prevent this"
>Meanwhile has been spending millions to keep military in bullshit locations while nothing happened.

God fucking damn NV-A.
>>
File: 1438990853247.jpg (58 KB, 474x595) Image search: [Google]
1438990853247.jpg
58 KB, 474x595
>>675291519
nice try
Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.