[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Someone explain to me why Western powers are not pushing for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 3
File: Flag_of_Assyria.svg.png (228 KB, 2000x1332) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_Assyria.svg.png
228 KB, 2000x1332
Someone explain to me why Western powers are not pushing for the creation of an Assyrian Christian state in Mesopotamia that can serve as a TRUE ally - no kikes or bedouin moon worshippers.
>>
>>675275942
because only arameans (oromoye) are the real landowners and the best landowners that the middle east ever had.

lo msalat la koshuhe.
>>
>>675276891
Lol, you must be a fucking retard if you believe the Aramaean lie. It has no basis in objective reality. Syriacs/Assyrians/Chaldeans have always seen themselves as descendants of the ancient Assyrians until recently. The majority of us are from the ancient Assyrian homeland, not the land of Aram. You fucking moron.
>>
File: Star_of_Shamash.png (24 KB, 573x574) Image search: [Google]
Star_of_Shamash.png
24 KB, 573x574
worshipers of Shamash
>>
>>675277057
Everyone was a pagan if you go far back enough. :)
>>
>>675277056
the assyrians started to grow when the coward Naim Faik fled to the US and wrote about the assyrians and people started to believe his lies because common science has proved that the barbaric cow worshippers are extinct a long time ago. nobody knew the meaning off assyrian 100 years ago.
>>
>>675277056
abro do kalbo, mejko hat? uhdo inaka ko korat hano, latyo suryoyo he? salmo abre do salmo..
>>
File: shamash.jpg (36 KB, 300x224) Image search: [Google]
shamash.jpg
36 KB, 300x224
>>675277176
I agree just want to make sure we are praising the correct deity. I stand with the sun god
>>
>>675277299
You clearly have no knowledge of eastern history. The Aramaean lie was invented by immigrants to Germany. We have always been known as Assyrian and the Aramaic we speak is actually infused with Akkadian. Even the Armenians that lived near our villages called us ASORI. It's okay though. We don't need traitors in our gene pool. ;)
>>
>>675277665
exactly thats why nature will slowly push you into exctintion.. once more. there are arameans all over the world, not just germany. damn i feel sorry for your grandparents who died under the aramaic flag in seyfo. but tell me do you speak the ancient assyrian language and is it still 100% assyrian after thousands of years? or do you speak kthobunoyo or toroyo?
>>
>>675277517
so you still pray to the sun and cows? shamesh, gilgamesh, ashur and all the other cumnuggets?
>>
>>675278058
No one speaks Akkadian. Aramaic was made an official language during the Neo-Assyrian Empire. This is a historical fact you fucking retard. Speaking Aramaic in no way ties you back to the Aramaeans who were nothing compared to the Assyrians.
>>
>>675278058
Oh, and I myself do not speak the language, but we are Turoyo speakers, from the Syriac Orthodox Church in Upper Mesopotamia. :)
>>
>>675278162
Don't worry you Aramaean faggot. Many Syriacs are waking up to their true heritage. :)
>>
Because we're idiots who like to play the victim all the time, and this post proves it because we sit around complaining about the west while the Kurds, Turks and Jews take our lands
>>
>>675278789
You can thank the Aramaean faggots who have done nothing but divide us and implant lies into our children's minds. Had we been unified we would have had a real chance.
>>
>>675278361
exactly you dont speak akkadian because its a dead language such as your "people".
oh ye Edessa wasnt just one of the greatest empires and king aram and suleyman wasnt some of the most influential people of old history.
go and pray to the sun already. itll help you.
>>
>>675278162
The sun. You bet I do. If you are celebrating Easter this weekend, then so are you. I simply cut out the middle man "Jesus"
>>
>>675278908
Edessa was a Neo-Assyrian kingdom... guess where it was located. Not in the land of Aram... In Upper Mesopotamia. Get rekt you fucking faggot.
>>
>>675278465
inakayo ko fuhmat d'hano o lishonano suryoyo. lo mdaglat al ruhoch.
>>
>>675278908
Once again, languages change over time. It doesn't take a linguistic professor to understand this. The Aramaic we speak today is infused with Akkadian loanwords. Syriac is a language in its own right because of this and is extremely different from the Aramaic spoken 2000 years ago. The Mandeans and some Jewish communities also speak Aramaic, but is not intelligible with ours.
>>
>>675278908
Honestly, pick up a history book and stop believing what your church fathers teach you. Retard. People like you will lead to the demise of our once great nation.
>>
>>675279045
it was owned by arameans not cowfuckers.
>>675278897
>>675278558
you cowardly fuckers are the ones who divided us in the fear of muslims instead of holding your ground and defend your land like real men. now look at you, pathetic morons who does nothing but try and push your EXTINCT religion and peoples name on the world while denying thousands of years of history behind your backs.. your grandparents must be proud.
>>
Went on a date w/ an Assyrian girl once. Beautiful girl, very western. Had a good time. Only talked to her a few times after that. Her father wanted her to date Assyrian guys. Thanks for jogging that nice memory, anon.
>>
>>675279346
Keep regurgitating your lies. The historical record doesn't lie and it doesn't matter how much pseudo-history Aramaean retards try to spread, the truth will be revealed. I couldn't give two shits about our ancient pagan religion or Christianity. I care about our nation.

Your Assyrian ancestors are rolling in their graves. You've been so conditioned. There's so much evidence that the Aramaean lie was invented.
>>
>>675279250
ofc its chanced, you're the one claimed at first that akkadian is 100% pure as it was thousands of years ago not me, understand the point or dont argue.

>>675279341
what book is that? naim faiks book of retardation? oh ye ofc im gonna read that and believe everything that coward cowfucker is gonna say.. its been brainwashing people for 80 years or so and the "assyrian revolution" started then. nobody in our lands knew what the meaning of assyrian was before he spewed a bunch of bullshit.
>>
>>675275942
I'm actually half chaldean half Assyrian. Surprised to see some on 4chan, of hope to think so.
>>
>>675279613
Sorry mate. You're beyond saving. It's fine though. I don't want traitors in our nation. Enjoy your life with your fake history. :)
>>
>>675279575
there is no nation. its gone. the last bit of it is being destroyed by isis. but instead you're sitting and trying to tell people that the once extinct people of assyria has in some magical way reappeared. wake up. there is NOTHING called assyrian anymore except ruins, there is no nation and no people.
>>
>>675278897>>675278897
Don't you think it's the Arabs' fault?
People like hizb-al-ba'th fight the Syriac identity with all their power
>>
>>675279882
There are obviously lots of factors at play, but it doesn't exactly help when we have a cancer (Aramaean faggots) that try to destroy us from the inside.
>>
>>675279802
hahaha yeah the last thing i wanna be is being "saved" by the white cow in shiny armor who's gonna take me to the land of neverland.. aloho koshahloch o kul ashuri d'kit o kutwa :)
>>
>>675279878
By the way, you do realise there hasn't been an Aramaean nation for thousands of years? LMAO. Historical Aram was in Syria, to the west of the Euphrates. God... I can't believe we have this type of cancer in our nation.
>>
>>675275942

define "Western Powers".
USrael only wants dissolution by ethnic lines (search google for "kivunim").
EuroUnion only wants to serve USrael (eurofags think "better slave than dead").
>>
>>675279882
muslims overall has had huge parts in splitting us up. especially when they scared some of us off to the US where they all of the sudden got a new identity who's long gone and say they have magically reappeared.
>>
>>675280245
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6ecEThaWrE
>>
>>675280245
Red pill yourself, faggot. Watch that video.
>>
>>675275942
>no kikes
racist dipshit
>>
>>675277665
>We don't need traitors in our gene pool
you fucking racist piece of garbage
>>
>>675280162
yeah ofc i do, i dont deny it. Arams empire was all over from iraq, iran, syria, israel, turkey to greece. and still you talk about this "nation".. what nation? where? you dont have shit! neither do i. and thats what happens when you run away instead of fighting for your country.. fucking cowards.
>>
>>675280476
LMAO, stop with your shit. The Aramaeans never had an empire. Now you're just talking out of your ass. No one takes you seriously, you moron. God... Our nation is doomed if we have people like you in it.
>>
>>675280476
The Aramaeans never had a unified nation. They were independent kingdoms that often fought EACH OTHER. LMAO. Pick up a book.
>>
>>675275942
because everyone isn't a religious fanatic like you OP
>>
>>675280665
Till they were conquered & absorbed by the Jews, hence the Aramaic languge.
>>
>>675280593
TELL ME WHAT FUCKING NATION YOU FUCKWIT?! TELL ME! YOU DONT HAVE SHITTTTTTT!!!!!

and that arameans didnt have an empire? now you're just trying to be an edgy troll, since you say "pick up a history book" then youve probably read that the arameans not only had one empire but fucking MANY! Aram, Suleyman, and last but not least Zenobia the aramaic queen had almost the whole fucking world. now go, read a real book. and stfu im tired of you and so are your grandparents.
>>
>>675280892
I can't take you seriously. You're honestly retarded. Enjoy living a lie. Lol.
>>
>>675280873
kek m8, jewish language came from akkadian and aramaic, not the other way around. about 200 years ago jews came to arameans to get their scriptures translated because they couldnt read them themselves.
>>
>>675280987
you gotta be a feminist.. with that logic youre a feminist. when somebody comes with facts and names who were undieniable in history you have nothing to back it up so your counter argument is that im retarded .. go die. im done with you.
>>
>>675281009
If I'm not mistaken, Hebrew and Aramaic are the closest living Semitic languages that are relatives.
>>
>>675281189
I already gave you historical facts, and all you can counter with is pseudohistory given to you by your Aramaean organisations. Go suck a fat Arab cock because that's all you'll ever be good for. If you were genuinely interested in TRUE history you'd realise that you're an Assyrian and stop denying it. Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>675281189
I'm letting this thread die now. Peace faggot.
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.