[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was it rationally explained yet /b?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 127
Thread images: 16
File: elisa-lam-body.jpg (70 KB, 692x384) Image search: [Google]
elisa-lam-body.jpg
70 KB, 692x384
Was it rationally explained yet /b?
>>
No. No way in besides big bolted door. Good story thou.
>>
New fags don't know this
>>
>>675190434
>friends said she was acting like a cunt and being a weirdo
>they kick her out
>bipolar
>didn't take meds that day

Tbh I really don't know if there is a rational explanation? The only thing I could think of is that someone who worked in the hotel killed her? Someone who knew the layout? But the reason I can't think of, I really want some new leads on this.
>>
>>675190434
story? name?
>>
i can roll with the psychotic episode explanation, but i would like to see further evidence, mainly camera footage. the elevator had a motion activated camera, what about their hallways, those were camera free? if so, that's pretty dumb.

as far as her getting into it, you can see there is a hatch that was probably easy to open or unlocked and she got inside, whether she couldn't get out / closed on her after she got, we'll never know.
>>
I can't think of anything besides she being schizophrenic or some shit, and getting into it
>>
They said is was bolted shut though
>>
i stayed at this hotel, granted it had gone through a remartketing name change for obvious reasons. creepy as fuck
>>
she killed herself, no need to look furher
>>
>>675192777
That's no fun though...
>>
File: datahahahahaha.gif (75 KB, 130x130) Image search: [Google]
datahahahahaha.gif
75 KB, 130x130
>>675192434
Those water tanks are on top of a hotel. Everyone who worked or was a guest in that hotel was getting extra protein, unbeknownst to them.
>>
CREEPY SHIT
>>
>>675192434
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48jBi86ih5Q
>>
>>675190434
How do you rationally explain a mental illness like schizophrenia?
>>
>>675190434
>>675192437
>>675192342
>>675192777
they never found her clothing or any of her personel belongings, that hotel was also full of registered sex offenders.
>>675192773
it has a history of suicides and murders.
>>
>>675190434

What the actual fuck, why is that video suddenly exploding? I remember watching it like two fucking years ago and getting chills and I find it weird that people are suddenly caring about it.

Anyways, here's what happened:

> bitch got high on drugs
> some random jap spotted her and took advantage of her
> one pound to the head and she flatlined
> ohshitnigga.jpeg
> jap stuffed the corpse into the tank and voila, the fucking end
>>
>>675193232
one of the last places the black dalia was seen alive
>>
>>675193373
this.
>>
Who cares?
The only good Yip is a dead Yip.
>>
>>675190434
Pretty obvious really. Whoever had the keys did it.
>>
>>675193373
Explain the ghosts then?!
>>
>>675190434

Bipolar schizophrenic who didn't take her meds.
Only mystery is why the door was unlocked to the roof. Actually not much of a mystery, I'm guessing a maintenance guy left it open or forgot to lock it, or some employees like to go up to the roof on break and smoke weed like they do at my office building. No one is going to admit leaving the door open cause they don't want to be have any responsibility for her death and/or lose their job.
She obviously had a mental episode and started seeing things, very common when psych patients go off their meds.
>>
>>675193667
static lol
>>
>>675193612
fucking this.
>>
>>675190434
bitch was tripping on some strong shit and ended up in the water tank, what's so hard to explain?
>>
>>675193772
yeah, just a shitload of coincidences. don't think too much into it
>>
>>675193232
>they never found her clothing or any of her personel belongings

http://www.pdf-archive.com/2014/02/24/el-autopsy/preview/page/3/

the autopsy say they were floating next to her, you dumb nigger.
>>
>>675193772
then were are her clothing? why would someone having a mental episode even think of go to the roof and climb into a water tank. iam not saying she didn't commit suicide but to ignore the possible of a murder is foolish especially when several registered sex offenders live in that hotel, i forget what they call those places were sex offenders go for housing but that hotel was being used for that basically.
>>
>>675194108
people take everything as real from only one and shitty source
>>
>>675190434
>Adolf Hitler for a very long time has resided at
>the hotel under the alias Elvis, Check the register
>>
>>675192999

This is a psyop.

> video is not complete (how convenient, just to allow open discussion)
> if the body was in the tank, then the body would've been liquified because of the absorbed water, it would've been impossible to do a complete autopsy.
> I'm 100% sure she's an actress. She's not fucking dead. She's probably sucking some jewish dick at this very moment
>>
>>675194342
Her clothes were found floating next to her you dumb fuck.
>>
>>675194342
>where are her clothing
Read the autopsy report
>>
>>675193667

No ghosts. Only drugs acting out. I'm guessing she went to the bar to take a drink and relax from stress at her shitty job, she met a guy, he roofied her, he took her to the hotel, she went bat-shit crazy and ran from the hotel room to the elevator. While she was hiding the drugs actually made her hallucinate due to her adrenaline pumping in from her escape from the room. The guy that roofied her finds her and shoves her into the tank.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160320-142842~3.jpg (120 KB, 1071x795) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160320-142842~3.jpg
120 KB, 1071x795
>>675194581
>liquified because of the absorebed water
What the fuck faggot. You can still conduct an autopsy on a drowning victim. Water doesn't dissolve the body
>gtfo with your wicked witch of the west ass anatomy
>>
>>675194342

lol, could have thrown her clothes off the roof, and asking why someone having a mental episode would go to the roof? lol, cause they are having a schizophrenic mental episode, that's why its called crazy.
Autopsy shows no sign of struggle, not one scratch... if you look at a cloud long enough you will see anything... stop being a potato.
>>
>>675195120

dude, have you ever seen what water does to a body? For example, a body found in a bathtub with water? The body fucking goes jelly mode and starts to split apart, the fat gets everywhere, the skin peels off.
>>
>>675195120
Kek
>>
Dæmons. Plain & simple.
>>
>>675195563
You are correct. A body gets bloated due to swelling from water intake and the skin begins to separate from the body, but you can still conduct an autopsy. It's not as if it was left in a strong acid/base and the body is completely gone.
>>
File: Der Fuehrer spricht-20.jpg (437 KB, 1168x1500) Image search: [Google]
Der Fuehrer spricht-20.jpg
437 KB, 1168x1500
>>675192777
Ve alveyz heff to look furher!
>>
OP here, well autopsy said she wasnt on any drugs when she died, on the other hand i know she was bipolar and had some mental disorders as i did read her blog the other time i was interested in this and there was some weird stuff written. I just watched mediocre video about it today which didnt explain shit and thats why i asked here. Also wasnt the water tank closed when they found her body? Shit looks unreal for her to jump into there and close it, she was just a 40kg mixed-asian girl. Also the dumbest way to commit suicide, but she had mental disorders, so i wont say no to that, but i doubt it tbh.
>>
Shortly after the discovery of Elisa Lam’s body, a deadly outbreak of tuberculosis occurred in Skid Row, near Cecil Hotel. You probably won’t believe the name of the test kit used in these kinds of situations: LAM-ELISA.
>>
>>675194510
See
>>675192777
>>675196674
>>
>>675197519
In addition, murder is pretty fine explanation to me, but the shit she did in elevator recording is weird as fuck.
>>
>>675197575
>You probably won’t believe the name of the test kit used in these kinds of situations: LAM-ELISA.

i fucking HATE coincidences like this for several reasons, but holy shit that is fucking crazy.

just checked, that's actually what it's called and there was a tb outbreak from what i can tell
>>
>>675194581
I know there's elements of PsyOp in nearly everything these days, but what is your personal thinking on the why of this particular situation?
>>
>>675190434
Considering her elevator video sequences show her in panic, i guess she was being followed.. the elevator footage stopped at a point..

I think it was someone with acsess to the security tapes, and alterd them.

or she plain and simple was just not on her meds, went to the roof thinking she was followed.. climbed ontop of the water tank and hid inside, maintance guy came to close the hatch (since she hid, he couldn't see her) locked it and left her to drown.. but its okay.. they all drank a bit of elisa lam..

Or as /x/ would explain it..

> Demons, Ghosts, Poltergeists, Vampires, Scientology, Fbi, CIA, Chinese Secret Service, Aliens.
>>
>>675190434
My friend said she knew someone who was staying in the flat with her.
She said that her friend had to deal with alot of weird shit with that girl.
The guys said that he thought she was just a normal shy asain chick until she seemed like she was talking to someone that wasn't there.
She locked herself in the bathroom and just sat in the shower for over an hour.
They tried to check on her because they could here her talking and she was apologizing continuously.
After she finally got out they confronted her about it and she pretended like she wasnt in there for very long.
Eventually they have enough of her shit and talk to the management about having her moved out of the room and even offer to pay for whatever room change charges.
The hotel just ends up moving her and doesn't charge them anything.
After she disappeared they were questioned but not in very much detail. Dude said he was scared as shit thinking he was going to go down for something because hey had a pretty big confrontation with her.
After they found her body, they were questioned again but they had almost forgotten everything about that night. One of them swore that while she was in the shower he heard her say something about mermaids.
Weird as fuck.
Thats all I know.
>>
>>675198247
There was also a movie where this almost exact situation happened I can't remember the name of it but it had Jennifer Connelly in it
>>
>>675199093
oh shit i totally forgot about that movie. i think i actually saw it
>>
>>675193373
No signs of trauma you dumb fuck
>>
File: tumblr_o3sxq1S1r01tr9luxo1_400.jpg (18 KB, 336x336) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o3sxq1S1r01tr9luxo1_400.jpg
18 KB, 336x336
>>675197575
O shit.
>3 letters in LAM, 5 letters in ELISA and a - in between
>3-5 = -2
>-2 is less than 2
>there were 2 less towers in the world after 9/11
>Bush did 9/11
>9+11=20
>tuberculosis has 12 letters, 12-2=10
>20 over 10
>20/10
>20/10=2
>10 is 1/2 of 20
>3 is greater than 2
>3+(1/2)=3.50
>$3.50 = about tree fiddy
>mfw that goddam loch Ness monster had fooled me again
>>
>>675190434
who gives a shit, she aint white so she doesnt matter
>>
File: Dark-Water-2002-film-poster.jpg (21 KB, 220x312) Image search: [Google]
Dark-Water-2002-film-poster.jpg
21 KB, 220x312
>>675199093
Dark Water

pic is the Japanese original.
>>
>>675190434
She was fucking nutz off her rocker, seeing and hearing things. no conspiracy she was just lost in delusion. Everybody looks for a ghost, but the only ghost was in her head.
>>
>>675199093
Quarantine? It starts off with them interviewing firefighters
>>
>>675199461
Nice meme
>>
>>675199461
Not bad...
>>
>>675200065
>>675199397
See
>>675199916
>>
She had to have climbed in the tank under her own power.

>Access to the roof via the fire escape.
>Ladder goes up to a platform from which one could climb down to the water tank she was found in.
>Hatch was unsecured
>No evidence of trauma on her body; would have been almost impossible for her unconscious body to be carried up there
>sandy particles found on her clothes would match with her climbing on the roof platform

Other "mysterious" things explained:
>Later proven that the hold door button (which she pushed) on the elevator holds the door open for two minutes for whatever reason
>Elevator camera being motion activated explains the gap in the video

Something else to note: on the elevator she was on the 14th floor (button doesn't light up when pressed), but her room was on the 4th.

Most likely possibility:

She was experiencing an intense manic episode (possibly under the influence of something that didn't show up in the toxicology test due to her submersion) and decided to get into the water tank. Whether it was a suicide or accident or inspired by the film Dark Water, we'll never know, but unless you believe that some huge cover-up is happening, there is no evidence of anyone else's involvement.
>>
are chubercoobers real
>>
>>675201531
I seen one on my uncle's farm several times.

Or several of them different times.
>>
>>675190434
oh gawd not this fucking bullshit again.
>>
>>675201142
She was last seen with a black notebook. She betrayed her shinigami wishes and was trying to hide.
This is how he wrote her death.
The Shinigami must have taken the notebook back after she died.
Damn asians.
>>
>>675201979
are you sure it couldntve been a dog or kyoti tho
>>
>>675202649
Dogs look like dogs and this didn't. Dogs also don't use hind legs to run ever

I mean, it's not like it came up with a name tag that said chubercobbler but it was a freak that isn't in any Crocodile Hunter episodes, and it kilt our animals & stole some.
>>
>>675193373
Except no one had access to the roof without security clearance, the water tower was bolted shut, and she passed a tox-screen. Faggot.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (50 KB, 1053x675) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
50 KB, 1053x675
>>675203237
:s
stuff like that is scary
>>
Maybe it was all made up?
>>
>>675203925
Why did you bring up choppercobras?
>>
>>675204213
cos I was watching ten scariest thing ever vids on youtube the other day and elisa lam was oneve them and chubercoobers were on another and Ive been thinking about them ever since
>>
>>675204640
I'd say they're real. Don't know where they came from or what they are but I believe.
>>
>>675190434
She had mental problems and was off her meds. She evidentally thought someone was chasing her / following her. She ended up getting on to the roof via a door that should have been locked and hiding in a tank. She couldn't get out and died.

The "mystery" comes from a few things like the hotel saying the door was locked. They're saying that so they don't get sued for allowing people access to the roof.

No mystery, just a mentalist doing mental shit.
>>
>>675203347
>security clearance
Theres all kinds of classified shit on the roof.
>>
>>675192437
>>675193232
They did find her clothing though, it was in the tank. I think whatever extra camera footage would have either been insubstantial or lost - they don't save that shit forever, the motion activated ones in elevators will remain for longer because it will fill a hard disk slower... only records when there's shit to record. Hallways are likely to be on all the time like most cameras. Don't forget the hotel will have a predisposition to reduce legal liability when people die on their premises too, which is why they at worst lied or at best had no idea about the roof access being locked.
>>
>>675194355
> cite a reference
> must be fake because I have a different opinion
You have your opinions, everyone else has facts.
>>
>>675194581
> water liquefies bodies
> must be a Jewish conspiracy
Do you read what you post before you post it or do you just let your head think of words and mash them down?
>>
>>675195208
What if he stares at the clouds, sees a potato and finds himself looking at himself?

I wish I could find that kind of existential epiphany in a potato cloud.
>>
psychosis and paranoia are one hell of a drug
>>
>>675199461
Half Life 3 confirmed.
>>
>>675195563
This takes time. Decomposing flesh turns to liquid in two to three weeks, when this happens in water the decomposed flesh is diluted. Being in the presence of water can actually slow down that process under some circumstances because the meat on the body is colder.

Test this for yourself. Get a steak, put it in a bowl of water, cover it up and leave it for a week. Tell me how fast it liquefies. Guarantee you that after a week you'll be pulling a lump of soggy, putrid steak out of the water but it'll still be obviously a rancid steak.
>>
>>675206396
>>675192437
wasnt the tank locked prior to her being in there AND when they found her inside?
>>
>>675207397
My front door was locked this morning before I left AND this evening when I got home....
>>
>>675206127
They don't let people on the roof, if they try breaking in it sets off an alarm which it didn't and there is no way she got into the tank by herself. And she wasn't on drugs either which is even stranger
>>
>>675202288
Dubdubs dubcheck'd. This is more believable than the some of the other shit people think happened.
>>
>>675195022
No sign of drugs
>>
>>675207694

how are you gonna compare your front door to a fucking water tank with a 20 pound lid
>>
>>675207694why would the tank lid be locked after she fell in?
>>
>>675201531
>>675201979
I seent one once while visiting mexico but I might have been high at the time
>>
>>675207942
she didnt have to be on drugs she was actually properly mad anyway
>>
>>675207397
It wasn't locked when they found her inside. They had to cut a hole because her bloated corpse would no longer fit through the 24-inch opening and besides, the tank had to be drained to get her out.
>>
>>675192434
Sum Ting Wong
>>
>>675207397
It was closed with a bar, not a lock. I haven't seen the bar on the hatch but here's two possibilities:

1. If the bar comes down when the hatch closes then closing the hatch can drop the bar, like a latch on a gate.

2. The maintenance guy who should have locked the door found it open, decided to check around, found the hatch unbarred and decided to drop the bar down since he'd already fucked up by leafing the roof open.

A barred hatch doesn't intrinsically imply or suggest that someone barred it with the purpose of keeping someone inside. Its supposed to be closed like that all the time and I'm pretty fucking sure it's not a purpose built drowning tank.

The woman inside was hiding from imaginary people, she's unlikely to say "hey, I'm in here!" when she hears someone coming... that's if she was even still alive at that point. You can drown pretty quick when you're treading water.

I'd like to see pics of the hatch, anyone got any?
>>
>>675207942
Crazy people do use doors.
They climb ladders.
>>
What's so hard to comprehend? Some murder enthusiasts who worked at the hotel saw a girl compromised by mental illness, drowned her, used access to the cameras to cause them not to be recorded having interactions with her that linked them to it, edit the tapes and hide the body in the water tower with the alarms disabled.
>>
>>675208806
Dis Gal Ded
>>
>>675208785
Well, fuck all of this then: >>675208949

If it wasn't barred when she was found what the fuck are people getting all shit up over? I'd always heard it was barred closed when they found her. Got a source for that? Final nail in the bloated coffin.
>>
File: The_Hatch.jpg (43 KB, 637x350) Image search: [Google]
The_Hatch.jpg
43 KB, 637x350
>>675208949
Here you go
>>
Bruh two things that fuck me up in this story

1) the elevator didn't close for shit
2) PEOPLE DRANK AND WASHED THEIR CLOTHES IN DEAD PERSON WATER
>>
>>675190434
>Was it rationally explained yet /b?
yes, crazy bitch.
>>
>>675198794
....BOLTED SHUT BOLTED SHUT BOLTED SHUT
>>
>>675209406
Nice hatch.
>>
File: youfuckingknowhwo.png (291 KB, 554x414) Image search: [Google]
youfuckingknowhwo.png
291 KB, 554x414
>>675208949
>>675208785
game over man game over, bitch was fucked up or it was a ritual murder at a hotel known for evil shit to go down at
case closed
>>
>>675209408
The hold door button in that elevator keeps the door open for two minutes.
>>
>>675209811
> two options
> case closed
That's some fine detective work, Carl.
>>
File: 1458575061661.jpg (169 KB, 611x907) Image search: [Google]
1458575061661.jpg
169 KB, 611x907
>>675190434
The jews did it
>>
no one is mentioning how the rooftop was easily accessible using any of the 3 available fire escapes, she easily could have done that.
>>
What if the engineer on site was doing some stuff on the roof, came down to get tools or something and she thought he was following her from that (maybe spooked because he could have been holding a fuckin massive blunt object) so she ran off evidently to the roof and hid, thinking he was following her so when he eventually came up, she hid and he locked the door. Case closed?
>>
>>675209408
Would you rather drink Flint water or dead person water?
Id choose dead person water.
Mmmm the thought of one of her rotting Asians pubes, which we all know are the worst kind next to dindus, getting caught on the back of my tongue while I take a sip of water would be pretty gnarly.
Choose wisely.
>>
>>675210215
in the middle of the night?
>>
>>675196674
>furzer
Fixed.
>>
>>675210188
This picture is god tier
>>
File: just chillin.jpg (76 KB, 692x530) Image search: [Google]
just chillin.jpg
76 KB, 692x530
>>675192917
>Everyone who worked or was a guest in that hotel was getting extra protein, unbeknownst to them.
Goddammit, lost
>>
The Cecil Hotel is also in company with another hotel in NYC called the Carter Hotel. Both became horrible hotels for crime and drugs.
>>
>>675211157
Oh yeah right, didn't your mom used to stay there?
>>
>>675211157

Correction. I just looked up the Cecil Hotel. Not even close as bad as the Carter Hotel. Fucking Los Angels is horrible. AKA the "City of Lost Angles".
>>
>Place has history of murders and serial killers staying there for more than 1 night
Which could be because they were attracted there either intentionally or because the killers picked up on staff members acting and thinking like them or some staff members started working there because of the murder and killers.

I love how people can scream 9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB!!!!! on the internet but people seem like they act oblivious to the concept with this.
>>
>>675212087
Los is the plural form of the masculine el.

It is not spanish for 'lost' you autist
>>
>>675193772
i didnt know there was a thing such as a bipolar schizo
>>
>>675193772
bipolars arent schizos and schizos arent bipolars. also, seeing things is not a common thing among psych patients that go off their meds. only a small portion of schizos have visual hallucinations
>>
>>675212087
>Los Angeles
it means The Angels you faggot
im white as fuck and I even know that
>>
>>675212373
Good points here
>>
>>675212695
People with mental disorders often have more than one, anon.
>>
>>675212087
>>675212527
>>675213134
See, told you, you fucking idiot piece of shit.

Example:
El Carro = The car
Los Carros = The cars

1 year of spanish in highschool anon. 11 years ago.
>>
>>675213273
I think he was associating then together as like a subbranch of one or the other, not 2 separate conditions.
Thread replies: 127
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.