[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
anon, what do you know now, that you wish you knew 5 years ago ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 9
File: tumblr_nx2zfbQDmG1ux7ck2o1_400.gif (2 MB, 400x374) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nx2zfbQDmG1ux7ck2o1_400.gif
2 MB, 400x374
anon,
what do you know now, that you wish you knew 5 years ago ?
>>
Jet fuel can't melt steel beams
>>
>>675122057
Army surgeons suck
>>
She would have seriously considered being with you and was even quite into you. Until you got mad drunk and fucked it all up, silly son of a bitch.

Teenage drinking is very bad kids.
>>
>>675122656
Yo, but I got a fake ID though!
>>
That everything I had been taught about WW2 was a lie.
>>
>>675122057
Don't fuck around in school, you have so much fucking potential, don't fuck it up by being lazy.
>>
>>675122057
Injecting meth habitually will affect u for the rest of ur life
>>
>>675122057

she was a slut.
>>
>>675123000
Trips dont lie.
I injected 6 marijuanas once and i OD'd until i was coma
>>
That my crush will die.

That I don't need to know how to pick up bitches.
If you are not a fucking looser they will come to you by themselves.
>>
>>675122057
>File: tumblr_nx2zfbQDmG1ux7ck2o1_400.gif (1.72 MB, 400x374)
thumbnail looks like two spiders
>>
No you really should've invested in bitcoin. Still chance though. Cash out once it gets to £500/coin in 2014.
>>
>>675122057
argue my point
>>
>>675122757
Fuck that fake ID and project x for the inspiration. If I'd been sober that night, there's a good chance I'd be a happy man today.
>>
>>675122057
New Updated 2016 Tor/Deepweb Links! Enjoy!
http://qus.be/tor
>>
>>675123764
Seems legit.
>>
>>675122461
thanks for letting us know bruv, was thinking about joining the army but now im rethinking it, especially since i can just get sick and die from some fucker messing up.
>>
>>675122057
Sex is overrated
>>
this thread is just gunna be non stop
>"dont do drugs/drink too much, younger me."

but for what its worth,
dont do drugs younger me.
you are a hell of alot more attractive than you think you are.
most of the girls you are into, are into you too.
work hard at university, instead of partying 24/7.
get a job lined up before you leave.
dont study something creative.
she will leave you in 5 years.

tbh i would just walk up to my younger self and furiously punch him until this all sank in. just like so many other anons, just like dario, i could have done alot more.

on the plus side im still relatively young, but damn its hard to get motivated again when you feel like you've fucked up at the start.
>>
She's not going to marry me. Get out now, do't waste the next 5 years living with her and putting off grad school for someone who is completely unappreciative of the sacrifice you are making for her.

Get out now. She will not marry you.
>>
>>675122985
yeah, fucking this. haha
>>
>>675122057
Helping people is ok but never sacrifice anything for anyone. In the end people live for themselves and you will have nothing.
>>
>>675123902
Free healthcare is nice but i cant run at all and even walk for more than about 30 minutes without my ankle swelling up and hurting all night.
>>675122461
>>
I'd say:
you are a fucking hottie
now go get that pussy!
>>
You can't trust a child molesting bitch to work hard at a marriage. You've ALWAYS been smarter and stronger than her, and she's just going to leave. Take one of the 20 offers you have and go.
>>
Going to college and digging yourself a hole of loan debt will not be worth it for the job you end up with and you will not enjoy what you do at all.
>>
give up on your dreams, avoid the biggest disappointment of your life.
>>
>>675123946
>im still relatively young
So why are you worried?

These aren't 'mistakes', they're lessons. Its not like you're alone in making those decisions; 9/10 dudes do that same shit when younger. Sure, sometimes you dig yourself a pretty deep hole to get out of, but it's not impossible to get back out.

If you have debt, pay it off asap. If you wasted your education, learn something else that's worth your while.

Don't worry about girls until you've sorted your shit out first. TRUST me on that one. I've made that mistake time and time again, forcing myself into a relationship 'cause I thought it would make me happy. All it did was cause me to spend money on dinners, partying, keeping her happy, etc. Swore off relationships (not picking up/fucking) for 4 years. Cleared my ~$20K consumer debt, bought myself my first condo, learned some highly valuable skills and was able to greatly further my career. Now I'm sitting pretty, and just started dating again. But now I have so much fucking confidence it's ridiculous. Nothing more embarrassing than meeting a girl and telling her you're in debt, have a shitty diploma in some shitty industry, a shitty job, and are still renting.

You can't be happy with somebody unless you yourself are happy with your current, personal situation.

Getting motivated is easy if you set legitimate, attainable goals.
>>
>>675124945
>Swore off relationships (not picking up/fucking) for 4 years
To clarify that, I DIDN'T swear off picking up broads from time to time. I just never invested myself into them. Just to satisfy a need while getting my shit together.

Just don't go sitting back feeling sorry for yourself. The time will fly by and you're regrets will sink in even deeper which will lead to some serious depression.
>>
>>675124484
Is that a dick joke?
>>
>>675124945
wow, thanks for the legitimately advice anon. 4chan is a very mysterious place sometimes.
i hve screenshotted your advice. thanks.
>>
>>675122057
True love doesnt exist
>>
You CAN get addicted to weed,
>>
My wife is a whore
>>
I'm probably gonna get a lot of hate on here, but I need the advice.

I'm a 21 year old black male that hasn't had a job in 3 years, and I only lasted not even a month on that job. I completely fucked up during college and got my government benefits revoked, I can probably appeal to get it back the process would take semesters and I need changes now.

I'm completely broke, have no phone for any employers to contact me, and the whole situation is just depressing. My only chance of getting hired is to somehow pull off a miracle by getting hired on the spot, but my confidence is just so shit right now that anybody hiring would see me as a lose thread.
>>
>>675126005
Ya b/ro. Ignore if it doesn't apply to you, but your #1 goal is to pay off debt. I fucked around thinking it'd just magically go away on its own.. but it doesn't lol. Paying off debt is your new part-time job. Once I eliminated mine I left like a different man. Even paid off my car in full. Aside from my mortgage, I have no outstanding debt. If the debt payments are too large, go get a Consumer Proposal. Best thing I ever did.

>Pay off debt
>Purchase a home, even if it's a shit hole. Doesn't matter. Own something.
>Further your education 'cause now you're not a dumbass and you can see which industries pay the best money. Can't see this when you're very young.
>Settle down with a broad.

That is all.
>>
>>675122057
That girls in high school were easy as fuck and I should have fucked more of them.
>>
File: wut.jpg (21 KB, 293x342) Image search: [Google]
wut.jpg
21 KB, 293x342
I wish I knew 5 years ago:

- people are more stupid than you think

- playing video games is a good paying job now if you start recording and uploading now in 2011

- electronic music can actually be good, don't judge the whole genre by just listening to david guetta or other shit artists that where relevent back then

- stop wasting money on dvds

- she is into you, make a move, stop waiting for the 'perfect opportunity'
>>
Don't deal drugs. You missed the opportunity to kill people legally and get paid for it.
>>
>>675122057
>sticking your dick in crazy is crazy
>4chan reached the point of "how bad can it get" around 2008. It was bad then and its bad now
>wanking too much has consequences, most of which are negative
>finding a good hobby is the single best thing one can do
>>
>>675122057
Putting your dick in a light socket does not give you super powers.
>>
>>675122057
Winning lottery numbers
>>
Dont go driving your car around like a racedriver, because you are not a fucking racedriver.
>>
>>675122057
4chan won't get better.
>>
anything is a dildo if you're brave enough
>>
USE A CONDOM
>>
Relationships with woman aren't worth it 98% of the time
>>
-People are literally human. They cope with exactly the same problems as you do. They are stuck in their own heads and thoughts 24/7 too.

-The world is one huge chaos. Noone knows what the fuck's going on. Actual overview barely exists. Yet always try to get it as much as possible.
>>
>>675122881
please elaborate a bit. i know its a lie but i dont know much truth
>>
>>675123157
you didnt know that 5 years ago?
>>
>>675123910
Agreed friend
>>
File: 1458363520418.jpg (123 KB, 750x921) Image search: [Google]
1458363520418.jpg
123 KB, 750x921
>>675122220
quints!
>>
>>675122057
That no one gave a fuck about what i do and to have more confidence
>>
>>675128507
This
>>
>>675122057
my turn
1) stick with mechanical engineering rather than industrial engineering & management
2) travel as often as you can
3) work to live, not live to work
3.1) spend some of your money, dont hoard it
3.2) spend your money wisely
4) visit your folks more often
5) visit whores more often
6) your metabolism is quite alright
>>
>>675122057
That I'm a fucking loser
>>
File: tumblr_n9aczoz0LY1tdhimpo1_500.png (228 KB, 500x368) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n9aczoz0LY1tdhimpo1_500.png
228 KB, 500x368
>>675122057
That there isn't shit going on here, so I should work on staying in Korea and learning the language to fluency. Also, I wish I knew what STEM was, and how great an idea it would be to go into Comp Sci.
>>
She's a total bitch behind your back, and not worth the effort.
>>
>>675124607
>master of arts
>>
>>675126956
depending on where you live, walk into a metal shop and ask if you can get some work experience, for free if you must. metalworkers will always be in demand.
>>
File: 1457385928845.jpg (1 MB, 780x5942) Image search: [Google]
1457385928845.jpg
1 MB, 780x5942
The winning loto numbers for the next five years. Duh...
>>
go live at college instead of being a beta cuck, and stop caring what 27 year old straight edge comic book readers thought about what you thought about awful hardcore music
>>
>>675130863
What a news story, "man wins lottery for five years straight"
>>
This is actually a decent thread. Let me contribute with this video I watch once in a while to remind myself what's important in life.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTJ7AzBIJoI
>>
>>675130863
>that pic
Made me feel like shit for not having accomplished anything, but then...
>kek
>>
>>675122057
I do know shit I wish I didn't know ever. I wish I was an entirely different person in an entirely different family.
>>
>>675131069
You forget, there's multiple drawings a year. So I could just have all the winning numbers written down and wait for the jackpot to rise. I could even win it every time they did a drawing, but that'd raise a few flags.
>>
>>675128507
I agree. It's so fucking difficult to understand, to really understand, but everyone is exactly as human as you are. Everyone else is just winging it. Don't be too hard on others.
>>
drop off the computer,youre actually good looking and start socializing
>>
>>675122220

Ebec meme, reddit!
>>
How to talk to a girl. I'm 21 now and still can't do it. Had I learned when I was supposed to I could easily have taken her on a date by now. But I'm just too fuckin beta to figure it out.
>>
A.M. is not the one. You think she's perfect, but you have blinders on. Let her go.
>>
Nothing life's better being an ignorant little cunt
>>
That my wife would leave me when I needed her the most.
>>
You have a lot more chances to smoke than you think you do.

Don't fuck up with Mads.

Spend more time helping your nephew out with treatment.
>>
>>675122057
Masturbating feels 6x better than sex
>>
File: IMG_2539.png (517 KB, 468x700) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2539.png
517 KB, 468x700
>>675131135
>from Georgia
>wants to burn Alabama
>likes Illinois

I found the nigger.
>>
>>675132089
same..
>>
File: 1457301813059.jpg (40 KB, 800x377) Image search: [Google]
1457301813059.jpg
40 KB, 800x377
>>675133372
What's wrong with Illinois?

>nothing
>self.kill();
>>
>don't go to college, and just start driving trucks and saving money.
>>
>>675132089
Are you reaching for girls out of your league? that would be a reason for your shyness. You need to meet a friendly 6/10 and realize people are people.
Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.