[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
where can i get some LSD? And how does it feel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 12
where can i get some LSD? And how does it feel
>>
>>675108024
It's insane
>>
>>675108271
i heard it feels like nirvana
>>
>>675108024
It is very similar to a strong dose of psilocybin but twice as long. Wasn't even that impressed.
>>
Ask your local dealer
>>
>>675108024
Best thing to do is to just keep a lookout for it in your social circles, ask your dealer if they have some or could get you some, etc.

If you have some wherewithal with the internet and are willing to take the risks, the deep web is pretty reliable for acid.

As for how it feels, a little googling will get you plenty of trip reports which should give you an idea of what tripping is like. Personally, I've always likened the LSD experience to the feeling of having your brains put in a skillet and letting them sizzle nicely for 8 hours.

Aside from that, it makes you feel a lot like a psychologist or a spiritual guru, because your mind become very self-aware. Unfortunate downside of this is that it can make you look like a retard in otherwise normal social situations.
>>
Feels giddy and excitable like adderall, warm feeling in your gut, then the trip sets in and everything gets nuts. Fishbowl vision, blended colors, tracers, disassociative, general mind loops. Negative thoughts can kill your trip or make it really scary. It's weird because your emotions are right on the brink of going to the extreme. My mouth felt like mush with random teeth everywhere. It feels like a crazy journey, even if you don't do anything extravagant. Hard come down for me and I had to smoke a lot of weed and take some vitamins to cheer me up.
>>
It's similar to amphetamines if you've experienced that before, only with a psychedelic aspect.

I would recommend you smoke before and during the trip or else you'll be really on edge. Also I would avoid being alone during the trip.
>>
>>675108024
Do mushrooms lsd is dead you won't find real tabs except on deepweb
>>
>>675108024
I'm pretty sure I don't live anywhere near you so I won't know where to get any
took a blot last week and ended up chasing a motorbike out of sheer anger near the end of my trip
the rest of the trip was great; your head gets a total mindfuck from all the logical connections you suddenly make and all your emotions become amplified 5000%
>>
File: true story.jpg (38 KB, 604x516) Image search: [Google]
true story.jpg
38 KB, 604x516
Gather round, newfags, story time.

>Acquire bitcoin
>download TOR browser
>go to Alphabay
>purchase LSD from Alphabay with bitcoin
>LSD arrives in mail few days later in plain envelope

And thats how adults get drugs these days.
>Save this info before this thread 404s
>>
Ask your weed dealer to set you up. Acid Is a different experience. Everything seems hyperreal and it kind of changes the way you look at some things.
>>
easiest way for me is going to a local psytrance/goa party and ask around. Depeding on where you live the chance you get another substance or loosy trips can be pretty high. But where i am it's ok
>>
>>675110389
check lsd trip reports on erowid.
>>
I layed in bed with a girl I literally just met and talked about how society works for 8 hours. Solid 5/7
>>
Just remember: DONT DO KETAMINE
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBOPFWmZCdM
>>
>>675110797
so you dont get raped...
>>
>>675110045
>hur due DEA said LSD is dead so it must be
You obviously have no idea what you're talking about and/or dont even bother looking for it.
>>
>>675110797
Why not? it's a nice drug. Its like being drunk and stoned at a low dose, just don't take to much
>>
>>675111500
FBI fag gtfo
>>
>>675108024
DO NOT DO LSD
it will ROT a HOLE in your BRAIN
many fine young people have been driven batshit crazy from it.
There is a reason it is called ACID
Do you want ACID in your BRAIN?
Get the help you need if you are suffering from drug addiction
http://www.drugfreeworld.org/drugfacts/lsd.html
>>
LSD is seriously the most fantastic high you will ever have. It works way better than any anti depressant, you can literally feel happiness just welling up inside your whole body. its really a nice aid to certain types of transcendental meditation and esp helpful for astral projection. it will most of the time change your view of life. you are extremely gullible though if you take a high enough dosage, so make sure your trip guide is someone you can trust. Have a blast.
>>
>>675111938
Kek pleb.
It's proven that LSD is safe if you do it in smaller dozes and not every fucking day.
Gtfo fag
>>
I literally blacked out and went through what I can tell was an extremely bad bout of LSD induced psychosis at the age of 19 and only came out of it at the beginning of 2015. The last thing I remember about my former life was the names of my family members and that I was failing business studies and on the verge of dropping out of college.

When I dropped back into reality I was sat in the cockpit of a Boeing 747 at Melbourne airport. I had 'lost' 6 years of my life. I'd somehow managed to become a fully qualified pilot (full ATPL) and had even paid off the debt I had from taking my Intergrated course. Things are good now although I do have periods where I kind of get lost in my head trying to piece together what the hell happened during those 6 years. For example I've got a couple of scars on my face and burns to my side just below my ribs that I cannot explain. I find it all beyond troubling. Thankfully fucked up me picked a pretty awesome career.
>>
>>675112081
>ignores my facts
>says LSD is "fine"
>doesn't post a source for his supposedly "proven"
>>
File: 1.jpg (4 KB, 93x125) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
4 KB, 93x125
>>675111938
1/10 for making me reply
>>
>>675111827
I've had to take care of too many friends who took to much because they "didn't feel it". Honestly they almost died... Ran out in traffic, walked up to the river, ect. They all said they didn't know what the fuck they were doing.
>>
File: ohshitaspie.jpg (7 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
ohshitaspie.jpg
7 KB, 225x225
>>675112147
>>
It feels like pulling oit a shotgun and threatening your family whilst on a bad trip

>true story
>>
>>675112253
I person who uses LSD rarely is damaging their body less than someone who drinks alcohol regularly.
>>
File: 3.jpg (36 KB, 500x512) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
36 KB, 500x512
>>675112147
dats crazy
>>
>>675112652
>still no source
keep believing whatever your druggie friends tell you and ignore all evidence to the contrary
>>
cops thread. bye
>>
>>675108577
Smells like team spirit!!! Rawr lel XD
>>
>>675113071
:>) KEK XD
>>
>>675110308
I have a friend who does this (hes a big dealer). I heard it comes from Germany? Isnt there a big risk of it being intercepted or your mailing address going to on some list the DEA/FBI will see?
>>
you wont have a bad trip off of LSD-25 its pretty much impossible. However, a chemical known as 25i-NBOMe could be what is on the tab and sold as lsd because it is much cheaper to make. This is where most of peoples bad trips come from. If you tabs taste bitter, spit them out, but the only surefire way is to use a testing kit, which is a strain and honestly a waste of time. just buy from someone you trust. or if you know how, use tor its the best way to go
>>
1P LSD is legal in a lot of places (including UK) and it is a pro-drug to LSD.
>>
MENTAL EFFECTS OF LSD
>Delusions
>Visual hallucinations
An artificial sense of euphoria or certainty
>Distortion of one’s sense of time and identity
>Impaired depth perception
>Impaired time perception, distorted perception of the size and shape of objects, movements, color, sounds, touch and the user’s own body image
>Severe, terrifying thoughts and feelings
>Fear of losing control
>Panic attacks
>Flashbacks, or a recurrence of the LSD trip, often without warning long after taking LSD
>Severe depression or psychosis
>>
File: 1.jpg (20 KB, 261x313) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
20 KB, 261x313
>>675112831
>providing only DEA for source
Enjoy your propaganda
Now 2/10 bait for making me reply twice
>>
>>675113675
>providing no source
enjoy your "trip"
TO HELL
>>
well i heard even the monks are using it
>>
Be with friends. Once in LSD I was walking at night and I saw a witch (really just a trees shadow) I freaked the fuck out but my friends helped me.
>>
>>675113071
no i mean the Nirvāṇa of buddhism
>>
>>675114016
Shouldn't you be on christiantoday.com talking about how Spongebob should be taken off the air because it promotes a homosexual agenda?
>>
>>675112147

>sits in a chair at his mother's.
>pantomimes the movements of piloting a plane.
>been doing it a regular intervals for six years.
>parents say nothing out of pure pity of his mental state.
> allow him to be the best pilot he can be.
>we still love you anon
>>
>>675114669
If LSD is so great why can't you provide one source that disposes my argument?
>>
>>675114903
https://www.theguardian.com/science/2012/aug/23/lsd-help-alcoholics-theory
>>
>>675114669
>>675114903
No response eh?
Why don't you accept defeat like an adult and stop wasting you life chasing a high?
>>
>>675112147
>seems legit

Personally, I dropped 300ug in 2026, and woke up ten years previously.
>>
>>675115319
>the garden
KEK
why don't you provide an actual scientific sources like mine?
Because they don't exist.
Thought so
>>
>>675115576
http://jop.sagepub.com/content/early/2015/01/08/0269881114565653.abstract

http://jop.sagepub.com/content/early/2015/02/25/0269881114568039.abstract

http://jop.sagepub.com/content/early/2015/01/08/0269881114565653.abstract

Anything else, baby boy?
>>
>>675114634
Ironically, mind altering substances are disagreed with in the buddhist beliefs
>>
>>675115767
http://jop.sagepub.com/content/29/3/280

Heres an updated version of one of the articles
>>
>>675115576
Tap out, bud
>>
As far as psychedelics go, it's stronger than DXM, but lighter and softer than shrooms.
It's a nice way to start in the psychedelic scene.
> Pro-tip:
> plan the whole trip
> don't be spontaneous the first time
> decide what things ur gonna do, where ur gonna go, and who ur gonna be with.
> this will save you from ending up in bad situations with unfriendly people, which all together will probably result in a bad trip
> go to the shrommery or bluelight and read up on the tips and advice they give younglings
>>
>>675108024
>le deep web
>le nucleus market
>treat it like le ebay, check le feedbacks etc.
>be le careful with le bitcoin (avoid le coinbase, use le mixer services etc.)

It puts you in a very different state of mind. All your senses mix together, you get the most heavenly body high (can feel like a full body orgasm), you see shit funny, among many many other effects, many of which can't be described with language.

Word of warning though: do NOT abuse Lucy. She keeps tabs on how much you use her. Use her too much, or use her without proper care and respect, and she WILL punish you with bad trips and possibly even HPPD. HPPD ain't fun at all.
>>
did lsd this weekend with mates, one kept forgetting who and where he was. Looked like he was searching through his head to figure out what he was, it was funny at first but then he started getting extreme with every emotion, including violence.
>>
>>675115823
no,the drug will work like meditation
e.g. Steve jobs is a buddhist and he takes a lot weed and LSD
>>
>>675116164
>this

People end up getting hurt not because of the psycadelic, but because they underestimate the paranoia they can cause. If you're doing any psycadelic, plan your trip. Set and Setting, two most important things to account for
>>
>>675108024
Its all different chems now, real LSD is a myth.
>>
>>675116468
Test your blotters, always. Test kits are cheap
>>
File: 1456239042810.jpg (69 KB, 640x714) Image search: [Google]
1456239042810.jpg
69 KB, 640x714
>>675113535

comes from whatever country you're in, if you pick a vendor in your country.

it's all zero risk, unless somebody at your house opens your letter... then you've got explaining to do.

otherwise it's safe, real, and works.
>>
>>675114634
Tu ko tu te dirs?
>>
>>675115576
I think christianmingle boy is dead
>>
>>675116546
I got some 25i and 2cb that fucked me up great. Ended up doing yoga in the backyard with some friends
>>
>>675116418
One time I almost got into a fight with a bunch of ducks at the park. I was walking around and I realized this one little fucker was quacking and opening his wings at me. I started walking away. When I look back there's like 5 ducks following me. They followed me all the way to my car and then stood right outside my door quacking at me. I sat there panicking thinking about strategies for duck fighting.

So I got out and started chasing them... Then I realized they were friendly and I spent the whole afternoon walking around with the ducks and taking pictures of them. Was one of my most fun trips.

>>675116468
Bullshyt bruh. Deep web has good acid.
>>
>>675108024
question to trippers.

took a drop of lsd and all i felt was super happy. no fractals. should i take more?

>dropped in central park and "tripped" in The Met
>>
>>675116804
You might be right about that deepweb shit, but that's just begging to be caught. LSD isn't worth it, just get some 25i and you wont give a fuck
>>
you will come out with a different personality dude. just know that much.
>>
>>675116713
Christian mingle boy has done more acid than anyone ITT and was only pretending to be retarded
It was all an elaborate ruse at your expense, I have used my superior intellect to make a fool out of yet another unsuspecting victim.
>>
Don't buy anything from the street. Buy it from the Tornetwork.

What you are sold nowadays as LSD on the street is very rarely real LSD, mostly it's an NBOMe variant. There's a few NBOMe variants that can literally kill you, although the chance that you get sold that variant is pretty small. Nontheless, NBOMe in itself is not pretty healthy in the long-term.

If you want to buy LSD off the street, buy a drug tester kit first. They don't cost a lot and are legally obtainable from the internet.

Stay save and enjoy!
>>
>>675116565
Thanks. It just worries me giving my address which is obviously linked to me to something that might be raided or under siezure by authorities
>>
>>675116931
I've been buying acid off the deep web for years. They know how to package their shit. Some people put it between two pieces of paper glued together, some bundle it in with cheap electronics like old RAM sticks.
>>
>>675108024
It is absolutely fantastic, get some nice speakers or headphones and listen to music. Personally, I cook when I'm on acid/lsd. Pancakes are the best.
>>
>>675116796
A friend of mine was taken into the hospital after buying some bad tabs. Turns out they were n-BOME, him being a common user he took about 3 tabs and overdosed, thanl god he survived
>>
File: pig.jpg (153 KB, 501x679) Image search: [Google]
pig.jpg
153 KB, 501x679
What's happening here?
>>
>>675117242
It's NBOMe, not n-BOME. Get it right.
>>
Acid aint for everyone man. It isnt like E or pot, it is a head fucker. I know someone that took way too much of it when he was 18-19 and he has been in and out of the nuthouse ever since. If you have any fairly major mental issues, don't bother. If you are fairly happy and stable, go for it. It is an amazing drug.
>>
>>675108024

lsu is one of the better feelings in the south but i honestly prefer alabama instead

roll tide
>>
>>675117049
Shit, I'm thinking of that n in the beginning of n,n-dimethyltryptamine.
>>
File: n8umjWj.png (3 KB, 698x1284) Image search: [Google]
n8umjWj.png
3 KB, 698x1284
>>675117049
>>
>>675110045
I get a variety of real LSD monthly from 3 different dealers. I can also usually find that experimental bullshit but I don't haven't had to use that in a few years.

Tbh LSD seems like it's hit a steady stride at this point in time.
>>
>>675108024
1-p lsd from lizards labs, is identical in all aspects it has only 1 carbon difference and is currently a legal lysergamide.
>>
>>675117579
>>675117378
This was for you, whoops.
>>
File: 1332111791121.jpg (26 KB, 500x258) Image search: [Google]
1332111791121.jpg
26 KB, 500x258
>>675108024
Your mind will no longer be bound by the limits that allow you to function as an individual in this reality. Time and space will cease to exist and free you to the realization that all is one and one is all, you will know this world is not what it's all about, you will know what Jesus taught, you will know how a deeply spiritual person could live in asceticism an entire life and you will be overwhelmed with love for all creation.

That was my experience at least, I highly recommend.
>>
>>675117579
DMT <3
>>
>>675111938
LSD does not rot holes in brains. It is not a very neurotoxic substance. The only thing that could possibly go bad is the chance of serotonin syndrome when combined with other drugs that also interact with serotonin levels.

It is called ACID because it's full name is Lysergic acid diethylamide. In chemistry, an acid is a very natural and not necessarily bad thing.

Many people have indeed been driven batshit crazy from it, but many more have not. Like other hallucinogens, LSD is primarily an 5-HT2a agonist. These are molecules that bind to the 5-HT2a receptor, which belongs to the serotonin receptor family. These receptors are found in most areas of the neocortex, but are specially highly concentrated in the apical dendrites of pyramidal cells in layer V of the cortex. Besides the neocortex, 5-HT2a receptors are found in a variety of places, ranging from the midbrain, olfactory systems, the brainstem and intestines to smooth muscles and cardiovascular systems throughout the body. Exciting these receptors with LSD will cause a full body transformation, an altered state of consciousness if you will. A beautiful thing is, that since the pyramidal cells in your cortex are more heavily weighted than usual due to being modulated by LSD, there is a stronger effect for top down cognition, as opposed to bottom up processing based on new information from the sensory modalities. This translates into the subjective experience of a 'heightened state of consciousness', which is true to some extent, but at the cost of being severely disrupted with regards to normal you - environment relationships.

It has also been shown to enhance neural plasticity, which you might see as 'rotting a hole in your brain', but it's not. This is mainly due to the fact that during an LSD trip, functional connectivity patterns are severely disconnected or altered within the brain. Sometimes, it so happens that these alterations, although small in most cast, last for a while.
>>
>>675117698
Not in the US. They treat it as an analog of LSD even if it's not actually LSD. Fuck the DEA fuck the police.
>>
>>675117957
Never tried it, usually just weed, shrooms, and occasionally a tab. Is it really as grand as everyone makes it? The whole tunnel, and breaking through, all of that?
>>
>>675108024

Years since I tried it but it was shit. You go through a giggly stage, with paranoia below the surface. Then a 'time disappears' stage, where the paranoia is more pronounced. Then a stage where you are susceptible to stuff, paranoia becomes all consuming.

The paranoia I felt was concerning people recognizing I had taken something.

In the giggly stage it is like a big joke and not that serious. In the time disappearing stage, it was like 'whoa that cigarette burnt out really fast I don't remember even smoking it' - this must mean I am not acting normally and people must know I have taken something, paranoia.

The final stage is the worst (or best considering how your look at it). we were near a farmer's field that had been ploughed and I became convinced that if i jumped into that ploughed up earth I would be submerged up to my forehead with no way out, sort of like jumping into a really big puddle. Even then, in this stage you can control it, you believe it can happen but if you just tell yourself it is the drug and it is not real then you can overcome it (I jumped into the soil).

The paranoia is really bad I came very close to having a fight with someone because I was convinced they knew I had taken something and were looking down on me for being weak. Luckily they backed off, looking confused.

When I got home that night I was lying in bed and my jaw started clicking when I yawned and I became convinced my body was a giant wooden ship like a galleon and the jaw clicks were the creaking of the deck as it sailed across the sea, there were even little people on it.

TLDR - basically you will be paranoid and the paranoia will take will be based on whatever your insecurities are (unless you have no insecurities at all).

You will think weird stuff but as long as you tell yourself you are under the influence you can control it.

Happy tripping.
>>
I did LSD on summer 2015 , and had a pretty violent experience.
>take two drop with two friend
>make the mistake of not having anyone around sober
>somehow ended up persuaded we all car crashed during the trip (we took car just before the trip started)
> 10 hours of horror ensue
> death hallucination,feeling of being eaten alive and shit like that

We also rampaged and wrecked our house like no tomorrow. Even broke three windows.

To this day, every time I took shrooms, I get uneasiness and feel anxious. Am I out of psychedelic forever?
>>
>>675116931
LSD is almost completely untrackable in mail. They have to have full suspicion and have to open the package to know it's there, which they cannot legally do without warrant. So don't give them warrant, ie go through the proper channels to protect yourself.

Also, the police don't give a fuck about the guy buying $50 of acid. It takes tons of work and money to even begin to detect a transaction if you do it right, and even then unless you're suspected as being involved in something else more illegal, they aren't going to go after you. It's just not worth it, they can't get the seller through you and your local Podunk police force probably can't detect you to begin with.

So no, it's really not that risky with LSD. In fact it's almost impossible to get caught unless you do something blatantly idiotic or don't use the right protections.
>>
>>675118327
You have some mental issues friend. Also, take LSD in your own room, or in a forest. You never want to be interacting with sober people. It's just dumb.
>>
>>675108024

Eh it depends. I've had good trips and I've had trips where it was panic inducing and scary as fuck.

All in all, it was a good experience but it brings me too much anxiety to touch anymore.

Use at your own risk.
>>
>>675118583
are you aware customs goes through opening all mail packages thats international...
>>
Everyone should be forced to take acid or psilocybin several times when they are a young adult.
Some will fall, they are weak. Good.
Survivors will learn from their experience and hopefully take things a little less seriously.
>>
>>675108024
dark net

fucking amazing

instaall tor
>>
>>675116468
Not true. It's pretty obvious when you have some RC or actual Lucy.
>>
1) caliconnect
2) seriously, thats your only option for good lucy
3) idk never tried it
4) you CANNOT get real lucy on the street
5) 99.9% of the time it is nbome
>>
>>675118308
I've never broken through because I'm too pussy to take that last toke. I've had pretty high doses though, it's still supper fucking trippy even if you don't go all the way.

This one time I mixed DMT in with some weed and after just one hit, I looked at my military jacket and the camo pattern turned into gears. Fucking rotating gears. What was interesting about this is the gears stayed in place and moved in the same direction regardless of how many times I moved my eyes. Compare this to shrooms/acid visuals that morph as you change your visual focus. These gears were real as fuck.
>>
File: OPNOTFAG.png (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
OPNOTFAG.png
1 B, 486x500
Gonna leave this here. Enjoy /b/ You won't be able to download after 50 hits :) http://www32.zippyshare.com/v/Y65NFUnM/file.html 11
>>
>>675118685

No, I don't think so, that was just how my trip was.
>>
Its awesome
>>
File: 1454890352716.gif (2 MB, 460x607) Image search: [Google]
1454890352716.gif
2 MB, 460x607
Taking acid looks something like this except everywhere! Also thoughts start melting together with others hense you dont want bad vibes because people dont know how to drive their emotions and just want to feel anything like stupids
>>
>>675118327
I could get the paranoia under control by thinking about my then girlfriend and assuring myself she would completely understand me and back me up if she were there with me.

After the paranoia vanished, the real awesome shit began. It was like seeing god or whatever you may call it with my own eyes (except I didn't "see" anything describable), knowing it was always there and knowing it is way too complex to ever comprehend.

Then I got this feeling of unity, it was like a puzzle coming together and bam, the trip finished right at this moment and I was back. Then all my friends I was with came into the room to take a group picture because I was missing. One of the best moments of my life.
Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.