[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so why are people gay? Yes I know it isn't a choice and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 50
File: its_ok_2-1680x1050.jpg (56 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
its_ok_2-1680x1050.jpg
56 KB, 1680x1050
so why are people gay? Yes I know it isn't a choice and that they don't have free will to choose who they find attractive and "are" that way but why?

It is against Evolution to continue the breeding process of our species, it is against religion.

Is it a mental illness? Same way people with mental illnesses cannot help how they are?

Not to offend anyone.
>>
File: 1458380819503.png (4 MB, 3600x2100) Image search: [Google]
1458380819503.png
4 MB, 3600x2100
Why do people wanna fuck this tiny adorable bunny?
>>
>>675083405
because she somehow has human characteristics when you watch the movie
>>
>>675083244
It's probably a chemical imbalance or structural difference in your brain that causes people to like other things.
I'm curious what's going to happen, when we possess the medical knowledge to adjust these imbalances, so that they fit to the body the brain is sat on.
Would people still insist on their right to cut off their dicks or tits? Or would they opt for a chemical alternative, where all you do is pop a few pills and suddenly your male/female Body seems to be the right fit for you.
>>
I'm lesbian , I was born gay.
I don't choose

it's just something innate .
like stright , it's the same things .
>>
Because they choose to
>>
>>675084350
we will probably reach a dark age where half of the population will "come out" and it will be deemed illegal to be straight and have girlfriends and not suck cock, and anyone who says they are not gay or "like" the lifestyle of gay sex will be deemed an outcast and have to pay hatecrime fines.
>>
>>675084350
our gay mind is the same of yours
>>
>>675084571
>75084571 ▶
>Because they choose to
we don't choose it !
>>
>>675083244
Actually, I believe homosexuality is good for all species.
There's around 8 billion of us, do you really think we need more? Just let the gay people fuck without getting each other pregnant. Don't know why it has to fit your quota on "correct"
>>
>>675084578
Been there, done that, does it really matter which sexuality you suppress?

>>675084598
Care elaborating? Oh, you're saying the brain of a homosexual is the same as the brain of a heterosexual person? I'd have to disagree with you there, although I'm not saying that all gay's have similar tastes etc.
It just seems logical to me, that the attraction is determined by the brain, so somewhere there is a part that is different than that of a heterosexual, since they simply find different things attractive.
>>
for me people must have the same rights 'cause we are all humans . Some of us are humans without humanity
>>
>>675083244
>It is against Evolution to continue the breeding process of our species, it is against religion.

1. You do realise that every single person having children might actually be bad for the health of a population, do you believe people with serious inheritable illnesses should have children? What about overpopulation. If there are not enough resources to go around a population, masses of people who would otherwise be healthy would die.

Homosexuality, in my opinion, is evolution's way of making sure the population grows at a stable rate. I cite the fact that the more brothers one has, the more likely they are to be gay as evidence.

2. The fact religion is against something means nothing. Homophobic religions, notably the abrahamic ones, come from societies where children are commodities to be married off in exchange for wealth. You can see how having a homosexual son would be a problem in that case.

No, it's not a mental illness.
>>
>>675084974
What about those who are more into legs, feet, breasts, hairy asses, older/younger?
Are all our brains that unique?
>>
>>675083244
There are over 7 billion humans on the planet. If anything, we need to thin out the herd, not keep adding to it.
>>
>>675084974
we , maybe , have hormones different , or just love somethings different . what is the problem ? some people love chocolate , others don't love it, it's just different
>>
Sexual fetishes are complex and have a lot to do with genetic pre-dispostion and what happens around you during development. The cocktail that creates a homosexual is some combination of these.

If you want a more in-depth explanation, you're probably not gonna get one. There's lot of theories around this but no hard science.

Basically, people are gay for the same reason that some people like fat girls, or asses instead of tits, or belly buttons. There's also the romantic component, some people just find the archtype of the same sex more appealing.

TL;DR: People are different in many ways, sexual preference is one of them. Some people like black licorice and some people like dick.
>>
>>675085217
>some people love chocolate, others don't
It's a little more complicated than that.
>>
Manly girls, girly men, homosexuality, siamese twins, blind people, tetrachromacy... we mutate and nature has no idea what is good and what is bad, so we get a bit of everything.
>>
>>675085279
Like me who likes women but prefers female legs than big breasts, likes feminine guys but hates muscular hairy ones ay.
>>
primarily , religion isn't homofobic (Christianity for example) people , after , made it homofobic .
>>
>>675085306
>you never know what you're gonna get
>>
>>675083244
>It is against Evolution
Unless it's a fail safe to prevent defective genes from being passed on.
>it is against religion
So what?
>>
>>675085468
>homophobic
>>
>>675085279
homosexuality isn't a fetish
>>
>>675085070
I wouldn't say unique, they just have a stronger response when they see the object of their desire there are probably a lot of people who have a fetish.

I believe the brain is responsible for everything you do, say and feel. Although I can not tell you how, I'm 99% sure that you can turn a person gay or vice versa, by simply changing the right connections in his brain.

>>675085217
Oh, I don't condemn homosexuals or transsexuals, the only beef I have is trans people mutilating themselves because it's the only option available.
It's like getting your hurting tooth pulled, by a medieval dentist, because it was the best they could do at the time.

Other than that I think homosexual and heterosexual people don't really differ, except in their choice of partner.
> inb4 I know this faggot who is gay over the top
>>
>>675085306
you , straight , make it complicated
>>
File: jfc.jpg (61 KB, 960x931) Image search: [Google]
jfc.jpg
61 KB, 960x931
>>675083244
>It is against Evolution to continue the breeding process of our species
Evolutionary it can e explained, for example in nature homosexual animals are often adopting children of heterosexual animals who have passed away. It is not against evolution in any sense, as this strengthens the survival of the species.

>against religion
So is having sex before marriage, eating shrimps, wearing mixed fabric, having tattoos, having gold necklaces, being rich, etc.. hell what isn't "against" religion?
>>
>>675083244
My theory is that it is the begining of devolution. Generally speaking, the human race is headed straight for the gutter, and on a subconsious level, gay people realize it would not be right to bring a child into this world.
>>
>>675083244
It's a mental illness in most cases. Sure, maybe every once in a while it's hormone issue, whicheck you call genetic. But if you study homos in their natural habitat. Say at a Subaru dealership or whatnot, you will see most of the time there's something not quite right upstairs. Besides the homosexual part, a lot of them have other issues as well. I don't have anything against them doing their thing, I'm no hater. This is just my opinion. I am a straight white male so to them I'm their worst enemy. But I can find the humor in it.
>>
>>675085686
what the fuck are you saying ?!
>>
>>675083244
Religion is a mental illness
>>
>>675085771
If you study heterosexual people, you will see that most of the time there's something not quite right upstairs either. What's your point?
>>
It's just an unfortunate sexual imprint.

Ie: shits happen when ur young and according to ur environment u turn gay or not.
>>
File: 10c12dc68d163a46.png (398 KB, 960x554) Image search: [Google]
10c12dc68d163a46.png
398 KB, 960x554
so why are people religous? Yes I know it isn't a choice and that they don't have free will to choose who they believe and "are" that way but why?
It is against Evolution to be this fucking stupid, it is against common sense.
Is it a mental illness? Same way people with mental illnesses cannot help how they are?
Not to offend anyone.
>>
>>675085899
be gay is not a choise
>>
File: 1458517724446.jpg (25 KB, 431x395) Image search: [Google]
1458517724446.jpg
25 KB, 431x395
>>675083244
Homosexuality is found in almost all species. We're no different. Has been around for as long as we have. Faggots are part of humanity and are no worse or are even better than priests. For all intents and purposes both groups voluntarily eject themselves from the gene pool.
>>
File: 1456372174333.jpg (10 KB, 252x244) Image search: [Google]
1456372174333.jpg
10 KB, 252x244
>>675083244
>It is against Evolution to continue the breeding process of our species, it is against religion
On /an/ we came up with a theory for this

It allows individuals in a population short of resources to contribute to resource gathering, find a companion and not reproduce which would be a drain on resources.
So evolutionarily it's for the benefit of a group. Kind of like how some female frogs and cichlids will turn into males if there's a low population of males, but in that case it's for reproduction ofc
>>
>>675083244
It is a choice. Who would fuck the modern woman?
>>
>>675086270
it's not a choise
>>
>>675085891
>most of the time there's something not quite right upstairs either
A lot of this has to do with the fact that they're ostracized from society or family which fucks them up
>>
It's simple, if pedophilia is considered a mental sickness, then gau should be too.

It's funny how people hate on pedos for feeling a certain way when they can't help it but it's fine for faggots and rug munchers...

Personally you all make me sick and need a bullet. Disgusting sick individuals.
>>
>>675086355
wtf!?
gay are not like peos ! they are not mad
>>
>>675085899
Don't you just hate overly aggressive individuals too?
>>
>>675086355
This pretty much... Being gay is a sickness just like pedophilia. One is just more accepted by societies (aka normies) standards
>>
>>675086355
Gay people don't harm anybody though
>>
>>675085814
That the reason there are so many gay people these days is that it is natures way of saying u dun goofed.
>>
Love doesn't depend on gender.
>>
Gay here. Don't know why. Pussy seems fine in theory, but probs wouldn't be into it.

As far as the evolutionary dead end thing, it's not like the human race is doing a whole lot of evolving right now anyway. When your species doesn't face any resource scarcity or mating obstacles that would be conducive to natural selection (ie starving Africans don't count if they're ALL starving), we aren't really filtering out the gene pool. Plus, cripples and retards aren't necessarily slated for death anymore.

Do you recall choosing to be straight? I doubt it. I'm fine with being gay, but if I knew in the womb or something what difficulties it would cause, there's a good chance I'd have chosen pussy.
>>
>>675086494
Whoops, meant
>>675086355

>>675086514
> implying being a paedophile means you will hurt someone at some point
>>
>>675086514
True but you can't deny its not a sickness
>>
File: 1458516045404.jpg (71 KB, 650x600) Image search: [Google]
1458516045404.jpg
71 KB, 650x600
>>675086336
Of course it's a choice faggot.
You can choose to fuck hedgehogs for the rest of your life, and probably after 15 years you'll learn to enjoy it.
Same thing with gays, you're initially straight, but something attracts you to the same sex, generally oppression of one kind or another. By parents or siblings or classmates. That attraction eventually becomes sexual. Before you know it, you're sucking cock because your daddy beat you/ left you
>>
>>675086355
I use to disagree, then i lived with 2 gay men. Yeah, they are mentally ill, at least in my opinion.
>>
File: 1376951376374.png (250 KB, 511x571) Image search: [Google]
1376951376374.png
250 KB, 511x571
>>675086500
>normies
Dumb Faggot go back to /r9k/

This is you
>>
I don't understand why people think it's something that needs to be 'fixed' in the brain

Even if it's a chemical imbalance or whatever, think about what you're implying. Do we really need MORE babies right now?
>>
Id say the majority of it happens during development. In some cases for those faggots who just wanna say muh born wif it. Its surely a short circuit in the brain.

While its good to accept homos (cuase you guys are people too). the shit should be seem for what it is.
>>
File: 1455972592635.jpg (71 KB, 720x651) Image search: [Google]
1455972592635.jpg
71 KB, 720x651
>>675086514
> dont harm anybody
M8 I haven't heard one of my farts in years.
>>
>>675083244
I think this answers the questions
http://frtyb.com/go/gQ0i_bAaEj/Omekle
>>
>>675083244

Niggers don't chose to be black.
But they do chose to like rap.
>>
>>675086355
Gay - two same-sex adults
Pedophilia - an adult and a prepubescent child

Pedophilia is inherently damaging to one partner, as they are not sexually mature, nor can they fully realize the trappings and nuances of a romantic relationship.

For the record, I pity pedophiles, and I wish that people didn't automatically assume anyone whose brain made them want to diddle kids is automatically a rapist. But it is a paraphila, and is not comparable to homosexuality.
>>
>>675086514
A lot of the "hurting" pedos do is only due to society telling the so called victims they have been hurt. It probably creates more
Mental issues than the actual acts themselves.

Don't get me wrong though pedos are sick fucks that should be Castrated and let live.
>>
>>675086734
That's a retarded analogy. You should be ashamed for being such a retard
>>
>>675086716
I agree, one of the guys that i lived with was abused as a child and i have no doubt this is why he identifies as gay today. His abuser was a female...how wierd....
>>
>>675083244
nahh dude, it's as natural as you wanting to fuck a woman. and honestly i think it's just a matter of promiscuity, people just like to fuck, it feels good.
>>
>>675086870
>His abuser was a female
He doesn't trust women maybe
>>
>>675086500
That's completely wrong. I studied pedophilia for 2 years at college. (not exactly a course on it, but they teach it to you for majoring in Child Psychology). Pedophilia is not a sickness of the mind. You are right in how society looks at this though.
>>
>>675086716
what difference does it make if people think of it as a mental illness or not? it can't exactly be treated, so what's the point?
>>
File: 1456935782333.jpg (132 KB, 846x534) Image search: [Google]
1456935782333.jpg
132 KB, 846x534
>>675086822
A man's ass trumpet is his greatest weapon of dominance, loud farts in public places assert your status as the alpha male, a true alpha always leaves his mark. Like a stallion. Homosexual activity robs men of the ability to make their mark
>>
>>675086931
oh i'm sure he doesn't my point is that he wasn't born that way, environmental events made him that way. Thus backing up the "something is mentally wrong with gay people" arguement. After living with some, I would have to agree. Both the abused one and the other one who i do not believe was abused were mentally ill and messed up people. Not really capable of empathy for others or pride in themselves.
>>
>>675086783
> how could a child under the age of 18 ever be prepared to have sex with someone over the age of 18
> especially when our lifespan was around 20 to 30 years at some points
Please tell me that you don't think, that any sexual contact between an underage child and an adult will always lead to psychological harm for the child?
>>
>>675086471
He merely said homosexuality is a mental illness. He didn't say one is more morally right than the other. Just that they are both a form of mental illness. For example, Somewhat like depression and bipolar are both forms of mental illness.
>>
>>675086956
Allow me to step in and explain the difference.

If it is a mental illness: Don't give those people important jobs. Don't respect their opinion on things any more than you would a person with downs.

If it is not a mental illness: everyone equal including mentally ill faggots.
>>
>>675084756
You're on the right track. It has been suggested that homosexuality exists to decrease the ratio of children per adult. In the modern days this hardly matters, but in prehistoric times having a one or two homosexuals in your group to help taking care of the children might have made the difference between survival or demise.

Considering the fact that other animals display homosexual behavior as well, homosexuality is clearly something that cannot be explained with purely human concepts like perversion, sin or choice.

Then again, there are also pricks like black swans:

"An estimated one-quarter of all black swans pairings are of homosexual males. They steal nests, or form temporary threesomes with females to obtain eggs, driving away the female after she lays the eggs. More of their cygnets survive to adulthood than those of different-sex pairs, possibly due to their superior ability to defend large portions of land. The same reasoning has been applied to male flamingo pairs raising chicks."
>>
It's not a choice? If that's true what's the evolutionary purpose of it?
>>
>>675086655
Not saying it needs fixing.. Saying they need to be shot and stop wasting earths resources
>>
>>675087359
amen brother. amen.
>>
The greatest scientific and MD minds of /b/ are out in full. We are all made out of stars and bred by the earth. We are all a product of mother nature/God/stardust. Check em
>>
>>675087072
That ain't what I said though. I said a /prepubescent/ child, which is the developmental stage that pedophiles are attracted to. Hebephilia and ephebophilia are for older children who've started puberty, and I don't view that as being inherently harmful.

Fact of the matter is, most 6-10 year olds aren't build for taking cock. Even if they are physically capable of sexual intercourse, their brains are generally not developed enough to grasp the concept of a sexual relationship. Not every sexual relationship with a child has led to lifelong trauma, or whatever, but society has generally agreed that kids should stay out of romance and sex.

And by the way, we as a species start puberty much earlier now. It used to begin around 16 or so, I believe, back in the time of the Greeks.
>>
File: 1457150466798.png (281 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1457150466798.png
281 KB, 600x450
>>675083244
Because women get annoying as fuck, and sometimes I like coming home from work, playing a video game, then fucking someone until I go to sleep. Traps and twinks fit perfectly I to that scheduling. So, my answer would be compliance and convenience.
>>
File: 1455731302221.webm (2 MB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
1455731302221.webm
2 MB, 960x540
>>675087072
Not who youre replying to, but it's generally obvious in bed which girl started her sex life earlier. My exes who started having sex at 12-15 were far more deviant and promiscuous than those who started having sex later. Early sexual activity really derails the brain into attraction to porn and higher sex drive.
At least that's been my experience.
Also faggot related, the gays ive met had been abandoned by dads abused by dads or shunned by women,
>>
Sexuality and rape are not the same thing.

Men have sex in prisons, most of them wouldn't be attracted to men in other habitats.

Priests abuse children. Maybe they aren't pedo, they just like to be abusive towards someone, and they cannot marry a woman.

A lot of homos try sex with women and don't like it or are completely impotent. Pedos probably too.

In today's intelligent part of society, homosexuality is accepted and pedophilia is feared. I fin that acceptable.
>>
>>675087201
That argument seems pretty retarded. I don't see how an otherwise healthy gay person would be at a similar level of disability of a person with Downs syndrome, and would thus be incapable of holding certain ability-based jobs.

And as far as rights go, I think that the mentally ill should have equal rights, but not necessarily equal privileges. A lot of autistic people might not be fit to drive a car, for example, but they still have human rights.
>>
>>675083244

Lmao it's a mental illness....it's the same thing as pedos fucking kids. They were "born" that way too I guess amirite?
>>
>>675085578
Yes it is.
>>
>>675087685
meh, you are welcome to your opinion. But i defy you to go live with a gay person for a year and then tell me that they are as capable mentally as a straight person. Anyone who claims otherwise is either lying or too stupid for it to matter.
>>
File: 1456192853934.jpg (49 KB, 455x536) Image search: [Google]
1456192853934.jpg
49 KB, 455x536
>>675087758
Again michael jackson is a perfect example, perfectly fine kid who didn't have a childhood, wanted to have kids as friends but already had that sexually active adult urge to fuck something. Hey presto! Paedophilic behaviour.
>>
>>675087466
Whoops, I apologise, you're probably right, when talking about age 10 and less.

Yeah, women tend to be fertile at a younger age now, although I've never seen any study on boys, it's likely they are getting to it earlier too.

>>675087570
Maybe they started at age 12 because they already were a bit deviant and promiscuous, not the other way around? 12 seems to be the new age for losing your virginity, know several girls who fit in that time bracket.
>>
>>675083244
It is a mental illness entirely. Biology shows us that we're only here to reproduce. That's why we find women and pussy attractive in the first place because that's what we need to reproduce. A faggot knows he can't reproduce with a man, but his defective brain sees a man as a potential mate and the rest is history
>>
>>675087921
this makes a lot of sense.
>>
>>675087921
But michael didn't have sex with any kids....that's just what they say....

Bet you think the earth is round too.
>>
>>675083244
how about u study, instead of askin /b/?
>>
http://www.iflscience.com/plants-and-animals/scientists-discover-evolutionary-advantage-homosexual-sex
>>
>>675088105

But then how will I absorb the ramblings of a retarded mass?
>>
>>675087944
Biology also produces people with missing limbs, Organs on the outside of the body. People born without eyes/nose/ears etc.... We aren't supposed to be made that way according to our DNA blueprints, but obviously that has happened. Your biology point is invalid.
>>
File: 1456940766698.jpg (110 KB, 600x904) Image search: [Google]
1456940766698.jpg
110 KB, 600x904
>>675087932
One had history of molestation from 6yo by uncle (bagladeshi muslim in uk)
Other had predatory bf at 12 who forced her into it.
>>
>>675083244
Go study behavioural psychology to find out more..
>>
>>675087806
I am gay. As was Alan Turing, who invented the computer. As was Michael Foucoult, and John Maynard Keynes. I personally know several gay people, and they are just as mentally competent as the next person, if not more so. I feel you might be colored by selection bias, as homosexuals are more likely to be abused, harassed, and/or attacked, for obvious reasons.
>>
>>675088152
why would u? Ud know better
>>
>>675088226

Yeh and high functioning alcoholism is a thing.

Also einstein married his first cousin....

Last time I checked it's all considered mental illness to fuck family and rely on drugs
>>
What if it's nature's way of thinning the human population?
>>
>>675083244
Could be things that happen during childhood that confuse the person i.e. sexual molestation or prostitution.

Could be God's way of preventing over population

Fact is theres no cure.
Fact is we only have three major sexualities to classify 7 billion people when there are so many different sexual fetishes and preferences.

Caitlyn Jenner is a Man that thinks "she's" a woman that likes women. Shit just don't make sense sometimes just let it be what it is and accept all people for who they are inside and out. Its the diversity that makes this world a beautiful place.

Thank goodness for gay people. I have less competition getting pussy haha
>>
life is too big for thinking about it and mental illness is too big for labels. we just have to sit down and treat these peple like humans not rabid raccoons and ask them how they are feelings
>>
>>675088154
That also means biology created their broken faggot brain you dumb fuck.
>>
I think it's a choice.

Lets humor the other side and agree you are born with it. If you are born with it, and there's no mental stimulation or environment that could change that, it's in your genome.

Gene therapy is rapidly advancing and we already have the possibility to alter DNA as a treatment.

Even if it's not a choice right now, there will be a day where we have the opportunity to give that treatment as an option.
>>
File: 1458397429942.jpg (39 KB, 540x665) Image search: [Google]
1458397429942.jpg
39 KB, 540x665
>>675088081
Ok m8,
http://www.mjfacts.com/2005-michael-jackson-molestation-trial-transcripts/
Read through that then come back to me
>>
>>675088328
Where are you checking? Society has labelled these things. This isn't written into our human history
>>
>>675083583
What movie?
>>
>>675088400

I will not....that's ignorant.. hee hee
>>
>>675088328
No one's perfect. Gays are just as susceptible to the melange of problems that straight people go through, if not more so. You can believe what you want to believe.
>>
>>675088418

I guess you can find it in nature as well...so the question is then

Why do they do it? Horses fuckin horse butts. Monkeys and their Bros big red bootys.

I mean it's just getting ya duck sucked
>>
>>675088382
Thank you for proving my point. Biology has imperfections, so have that anon to say "Biology wants us to reproduce" is invalid. If it is a broken system, then he can't say that biology wants us to reproduce
>>
File: mein neger.jpg (120 KB, 1145x698) Image search: [Google]
mein neger.jpg
120 KB, 1145x698
>>675088516
I dont care if you suck cock m8, your taste in literature is fantastic
>>
>>675088226
lol, you just compared yourself to john maynard keynes while defending your lack of a mental illness. Nothing i could ever say to you or about you is as damaging to your case as saying that. GG you are mentally ill.
>>
>>675088627
What's stopping the assumption that homosexuality is a biological imperfection that should be fixed?
>>
>>675088516

Believing what I want to sounds like faith.

Like I don't mind if you like sucking dick or whatever but I'm a good looking dude and my gay friends always hit on me and try to kiss me and shit....I'm not and tell them that they don't care. I didn't choose to be straight please understand ya fags
>>
>>675088729
the fact that he wants/needs it to be okay.
>>
>>675088627
The normal construct of biology is to move forward. To reproduce. Mistakes can happen and faggots can be made that do not follow said construct. How are you still trying to argue this? If it was just a fuck all let's see what happens shit show I don't think any organism would have made it this far
>>
>>675083244
I am bisexual, I've had sex with both men and women so I can give my contribution.

I've never been in love with a man but I like making sex with men. I don't know why but it just feels good. I am exclusively bottom so I like to suck dicks and get fucked in the ass. I also like to think of myself as a woman in that context.

Why is it so? I don't know. I believe most people are born that way because in contrast to the majority of other species, we have sex for pleasure and not necessarily for reproduction. It is just a way of having sex.

Women are mostly bisexual and they can cope with that far better than men because there is not so much society pressure upon them. Society tends to accept female same-sex sexuality better than male albeit in a covert form. They touch each other, they compliment each other, they like to be undressed in front of each other; it is simply covert homosexual behaviour and only a blind man cannot notice it.

I've only felt love for women but I've had great pleasure with men. I felt better about myself and it was an enriching experience. I never did anything bad to myself or anyone so what's the trouble?
>>
File: gay_greek_art.jpg (68 KB, 549x223) Image search: [Google]
gay_greek_art.jpg
68 KB, 549x223
>>675088576
100% written into our history. Faggots by definition are able to contribute more to the development of society than family men. No kids running around gives you a clearer perspective on what needs to be done to progress society.
>>
File: 1u83jfh.png (38 KB, 275x414) Image search: [Google]
1u83jfh.png
38 KB, 275x414
>>675083244
being gay is a physiological defect of the brain, in that people suffering it usually fail to thrive (meaning, they don't produce children). That fits the full medical definition of a mental disability.

Fun fact: gayness would have full legal protection in the USA as a disability, except that for social reasons many gay people don't want it classed as a disability.
>>
>>675088712
Aw, thanks man <3

>>675088729
I meant more that I wasn't a drooling retard, like you apparently think describes fags everywhere, but thanks for your input. Glad I got the chance to see things your way.
>>
>>675088729
Why does it need to be fixed? Is it is effecting the way we live? Is it destroying the earth some how?
>>
>>675088851
It is a biological imperfection. I never said it should be fixed but it is a defect.
>>
>>675085067
Keep telling yourself that. It's normal to be attracted to the opposite gender. You're mentally ill, it's cool just seek help yeah? There are cures out there for you ;)
>>
File: 1458525429139.jpg (43 KB, 456x600) Image search: [Google]
1458525429139.jpg
43 KB, 456x600
>>675088729
Because so is fucking with a condom. Biologically It's a huge amount of wasted energy with no reproductive reward.
> inb4 sociological implications
Biologically only, fucking with a condom, oral and anal sex are identical.
>>
>>675089098
I think it should be fixed. but meh, i also think we should toss out sickly babies and get rid of downies and other tards. Simple reason why. Limited resources, healthy people will make better use out of them than a downy, or otherwise mentally ill person.
>>
>>675087570
good webm
>>
>>675088127
>Facebook website
You fuck right off m8
>>
>>675085067
I believe it is natures way of saying "stop reproducing, we don't need any more like you."
>>
>>675083244
Homosexuality is more about choice than we give credit for.
The left simply choose to put their heads in the sand and say "it's ok" b'cos they don't want to have to deal with bullshit.

As far as I'm concerned, it is a mental illness just like pedophilia is. In both cases, it's sexual deviancy.
So, if it's okay to be a winged-tip rainbow-farting faggot, why is it NOT okay to be a child-loving freak?
Imo, they're both equally as fucked up, cringey and disgusting. So, why not just assign "sex offender" to the faggots in society along with the pedos?
>>
>>675088328
its not mental illness, its sexual disorder.
>>
hahaha, coming from fucking retards who sit on 4chan. I can't believe most of you have the audacity to label gays as a mental illness. Everyone of us scrolls through countless hours of mind altering posts and read some of the dumbest comments all day long. If you really want to start defining 'gay' as being a mental illness, I think we should all stand in the mirror first.
>>
File: installing vlc.gif (462 KB, 350x270) Image search: [Google]
installing vlc.gif
462 KB, 350x270
>>675088934
My question to you is what sort of emotional or physical abuse, if any, did you go through in your early years? 15 and below id guess
>>
>>675088758
Your friends are douchbags and you should probably beat the shit out of one of them if they keep trying, sincerely a bi dude.
>>
Because they had a female friends.
>>
>>675087944
You have a point on the reproduction part. Something to consider however is the fact that Humans and Dolphins are the only mammals that experience pleasure during the reproduction process. Because of this sex is tied to intimacy. Otherwise we'd just bust a nut and keep it moving. We wouldn't settle down and look for companionship with opposite sex or same sex.

Gay people find more pleasure in having physical relations with the same sex, and thats what drives us is the pleasure we get.
Don't get me wrong I don't believe homosexuality is something thats natural because we are here to preserve our species and reproduce but ultimately we all want what satisfies us the most
>>
>>675089200
Oral and such also activate the reward center. If it feels good your body/brain wants more of it. Just ask any father out there he'll usually tell you having a child was one of the proudest moments of his life. Why? Because his brain tells his body he did a good thing but this goes more into psychology than biology
>>
>>675083244
It's a natural potential and variation. Potential and variation is why the human race is so successful.
>>
>>675085008
''Human rights'' are things we made up because we think we deserve things for nothing. They aren't real.
Kill yourself.
>>
>>675089374
I think we just need to accept society is on the slippery slope. Next it will be socially acceptable for an adult son to be in a relationship with his father. If you apply the gays logic of "Love is love" then you'll see that it's completely fine. They can't get pregnant, they're of legal age and they love eachother. Fuckin homos are setting a dangerous precedent.
>>
>>675089543
Bingo
>>
>>675089252
Why bother wasting time and resources to fixing it if gay and bi people are perfectly capable of being functioning adults with no extra effort than a straight person.
>>
>>675089252
Fully able people do way more damage and use more than they need more than anyone else.
>>
>>675089252
I'm a guy who feels like we should wipe out any 3rd world countries and harvest their resources instead of wasting ours in them so I know what you mean by kill sickly babies and shit. As I see it, if they're not reproducing they will die out over time and are of no concern to the world
>>
File: 1455206584924.jpg (73 KB, 554x960) Image search: [Google]
1455206584924.jpg
73 KB, 554x960
>>675089518
Are you fucking retarded? No pets of your own huh? Orgasms are found in all mammals and are one of the positive reinforcement mechanisms for sex.
>>
>>675089692
key word there, USE, not WASTE.
>>
>>675089716
We're already harvesting heir resources. That's part of the reason they're 3rd world. Capitalists certainly wouldn't agree with you.
>>
>>675089716
oh i didn't say its a concern for me, just that i have no respect for gay people and i will have nothing to do with them, society can do whatever the fuck it wants, doesn't change how i feel or what i know.
>>
>>675089832
Actually the key part is "more than they need"
>>
>>675089828
No, they are not found in all mammals. Where is your sauce on that?
>>
Guess they just love the old knob
>>
>>675089648
Good point.
>>
File: 1456412530554.webm (362 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1456412530554.webm
362 KB, 320x240
>>675089543
You're trying but you're not comprehending. That's the sociobiological aspects. Positive reinforcement, strengthening pair bonds etc.
Biologically you're talking about only the mechanism.
Fucked and successfuly reproduced equals success
Fucked and didn't reproduce equals failure.
>>
>>675089954
I can tell you are stupid from the way you argue, I dont feel like having this discussion with you because you are clearly very set in your ways and nothing i could possibly say will change that. This is a pointless discussion that you have already followed to its conclusion in your head using circular logic. good day.
>>
>>675083244
No sir you hit the nail on the head. They are mentally ill.
>>
>>675089409
I was born in a poor area. My parents back then lived in a housing project (houses belonging to the State for people who couldn't afford their own homes). However they were very demanding of me in terms of school and grades. Nowadays I have a PhD and a very selective profession.

During my primary school I was severely beaten up by my primary school teacher. She was very sadistic and believed in heavy punishment for minor offences. If you had bad grades you'd be placed separately from other children in a chair-aisle known as «the place for dumbs». She put me in there once and I cried a lot. Also I had severe asthma attacks at night and I'd usually go to school after being in the hospital until 2-3AM.

I was severely bullied in my teen years as well. I mean between the ages of 10-14, which in my country corresponds to the 5th and 9th grade. My class was one of the worst, my parents were very demanding and I was heavily bullied because they wanted to destroy me and my grades. My grades started falling and one day I felt so bad that I had a suicide attempt. I am nor proud of that.

During my teens (between 15 y.o-18 y.o) I did not suffer abuse at all but I was very shy and reserved. My family (who are all extroverts) thought of me as some kind of a retard back then. I used to hide in my city's library and read and write in my free time. I had two experiences with drinking which went awry.

Can you shed some light in me from this situation?
>>
>>675090084
Nice out dummy.
>>
>>675089648
I agree
>>
File: image.jpg (103 KB, 478x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103 KB, 478x640
>>675083244
Dubs and I like the number 4, so here's my experience I'll share to kill time at work:

I'm asexual. I'm a 22 year old guy. I've had girlfriends, had sex, enjoyed myself but wouldn't do it again. I feel that I simply have better things to do. I'm often put down by my family and called gay, but I have no desire to fuck anyone or to be fucked. I'm also not interested in having a serious relationship since I don't see a point in it. I feel like I'm treated worse than most gays.

>inb4 I have nothing better to do
>inb4 not b8
>pic sorta related?
>>
>>675089518
That's the psychology of it. If instinctually they see a member of the same sex as a biological mate then their sub-concious will reinforce that. Even if they "know" they can't breed with a man their primal urges will still get them to "try"
>>
>>675090157
yep, whatever bud. you are the smartest and greatest being alive. have a good one.
>>
>>675090227
Project much?
>>
>>675088438
Zootopia
>>
>>675088934
Look at the Romans and shit dude. A man would fuck another man in the ass just to assert dominance. Idk exactly how human adaptation works but I figure if you've been getting fucked in the butt long enough you might as well start to enjoy it. Especially since I'd imagine back then you became a fuckhole at a very young age
>>
File: 1456054205765.jpg (40 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1456054205765.jpg
40 KB, 480x360
>>675089987
http://www.bbc.com/future/story/20140613-do-animals-have-sex-for-fun
L2google you fucking mongoloid.
If you want the actual research papers, you'll need to dig deeper.
>>
>>675089374
Nigga did you wake up one day decide to like what you like. Whether its girl pussy or man pussy. white pussy black pussy orange pussy horse pussy old pussy or young pussy. None of us choose what we like or who we like. We only go with what feels natural to us until societal engineering comes in and tells us whats okay to like and what isn't. We then either bend to the false expectations and suppress our true desires and pretend or live freely and embrace that we're different from what society tells us is normal. Everyone is wired differently and no two people like the exact same things sexually.
>>
>>675089648
And if the gays oppose that then you can call them bigots like they call everyone else. Lmao.
>>
>>675090211
This resonates with me, I just can't bring myself to torture myself with the company of a western female. The idea of having a less entitled woman does sound appealing, but only if she is basically my property. I do not trust women for very good reasons and this is probably the primary reason why I do not find western women attractive. Bunch of free meal seeking whores who don't want to work. They want their work to be: i get pregnant, i have kid, man does everything for me forever even if he no longer wants to.
>>
>>675084492
tits or gtfo
>>
>>675090331
Lmfao. do me a favor, every time you feel like making a comment to me, just pretend you did, and realize that when you talk about the psychological concept of projection in this context, you are essentially saying that you are projecting yourself onto me, which you are, but that is besides the point, how are you so stupid that you cannot see this on your own, while supposedly trying to get me to see something similar in myself, Master yourself first buddy.
>>
A possible explanation for homosexuality is that a gene that is great in one circumstance gets used in another. For example, the gene that has the purpose of making women attracted to men would be great in a woman, doing its job, but because evolution is steered by chance, perhaps that gene could stray into the male population, having an effect that is not what was intended (e.g. homosexuality). Evolution is based upon these variations and sometimes they aren't beneficial or sometimes they may be beneficial in another less obvious way, like indirectly slowing overpopulation. Those are my thoughts, anyway.
>>
>>675083244
I'm gay and I've to say its just something wiyh the brain. Males are far more beautiful than fat women with disgusting curvy arses and droopy tits. So I wouldn't say its a mental illness. Just a predisposition is all. Like why do you like your favourite colour over others?
>>
>>675090535
You forgot the part where she divorces you, takes your kids away, takes an outrageous amount of your money to buy clothes for herself, then complains about her struggles of being a single parent.
>>
>>675090211
Something is better than nothing m8. You're outcasted because not wanting to fuck at all is more taboo than wanting fuck the same sex. Humans are silly.
>>
>>675090661
No u
>>
>>675084756
Problem is many gay couples and regular couples aren't having children because they just don't want them/dont have the time to raise them so its causing stupid people to outnumber intelligent people more and more. Just watch the film Idiocracy.
>>
>>675090722
no, i didn't forget that part, we could sit here and go on about how horrible they are for all eternity pretty much, but, for the same reason i won't date them or pay any attention to them (waste of time) i'm not going to do that.

But yes, they are absolutely a parasite that needs to be removed.
>>
>>675090695
It's because your brain works like a woman's. You see men as a mate.
>>
File: used condoms.jpg (34 KB, 801x247) Image search: [Google]
used condoms.jpg
34 KB, 801x247
>>675083244

i vote for mental illness
>>
>>675083244
simple. population control.
Once a species hits a certain number, in order to stop starvation, a slight altering in the brains chemistry causes thousands not to breed and resources to become more plentiful.
>>
>>675089828
I didn't say orgasms I said pleasure. Look at every other mammal in the animal kingdom they don't "settle down" Lions bang the shit outta every lioness in the pride because their primal instinct is to pass on the information in their DNA. They aint fucking for pleasure otherwise all the lioness would be fighting over the dick. Its the other way around tho in every other species except us retarded as humans.
>>
>>675090869
You'd like South Korea. Do a little research. I went for a couple months and was shocked. They truly are the best Asians.

>inb4 weebs fuck off
>>
It's a chemical imbalance with chromosomes and testosterone. The chromosomes get bathed in an insufficient amount of testosterone to make them heterosexual, but the level isn't low enough to make them trans.

At least, that's how I think it works.
>>
>>675091105
yeah im sure i would love it there. sadly i have family here that i care about. maybe some day.
>>
>>675083244
oh look its plug media again
>>
>>675084578
and then the entire species would be wiped out. Tumblfags aren'tt that stupid... I think.
>>
File: 1455530421975.gif (2 MB, 350x193) Image search: [Google]
1455530421975.gif
2 MB, 350x193
>>675090129
All I was saying is that homosexual behaviour is due to stressful events during the period when a person forms their sexual identity. Whether an individual breaks from a specific event and begins exhibiting homosexual behaviour is down to their genetics and mental robustness. Afaics your experiences match that.
>>
>>675083244
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_B._Calhoun#Mouse_experiments

Initially the population grew rapidly, doubling every 55 days. The population reached 620 by day 315, after which the population growth dropped markedly. The last surviving birth was on day 600. This period between day 315 and day 600 saw a breakdown in social structure and in normal social behavior. Among the aberrations in behavior were the following: expulsion of young before weaning was complete, wounding of young, increase in homosexual behavior, inability of dominant males to maintain the defense of their territory and females, aggressive behavior of females, passivity of non-dominant males with increased attacks on each other which were not defended against.

>expulsion of young before weaning?
we dont even breastfeed them anymore. check
>Homosexuality?
yep
>inability of dominant males to maintain defense of their territory and females?
Yep.
>aggressive behaviour of females?
third wave feminism? yep
>passivity of non-dominant males?
definitely.

the next part is scary.

After day 600, the social breakdown continued and the population declined toward extinction. During this period females ceased to reproduce. Their male counterparts withdrew completely, never engaging in courtship or fighting. They ate, drank, slept, and groomed themselves – all solitary pursuits. Sleek, healthy coats and an absence of scars characterized these males. They were dubbed “the beautiful ones.” Breeding never resumed and behavior patterns were permanently changed.

TL:DR - society structure is on the decline
>>
>>675086355
Fact is, children usually don't want to be raped. I'm fine with pedophiles using sex dolls though - as you said, they can't help it.
>>
>>675085468
what ?! the bible say to kill homosexual people.
>>
>>675091338
So you mean it is an escape route because I'm not mentally robust to know how to deal with it?
>>
>>675085067

I agree Anon.

And why the fuck do people care what OTHER PEOPLE are doing in their bedroom? Gay guys leave more chicks for straights, and the only lesbians I see in public are ugly as fuck. Win-win.
>>
>>675091367
good read. 10/10 probably fairly accurate. I am a beautiful one.
>>
>>675085146

THIS GUY UNDERSTANDS.
>>
>>675091367
> because man behaves exactly like mice
The fact that you know about this experiment already makes it less likely to happen.
>>
>>675091235
Just visit for like a month. Everyone speaks English.
>>
>>675086081erm
fuck you im gonna donate my sperm
>>
>>675083244
pretty sure it's natures way of saying "there's something fucked up wrong with you and you shouldn't pass your genes on to another generation".
>>
>>675091612
If i go there i will not leave i am sure lol. Video games, asain food and women i can actually be attracted to? yeah i would never leave
>>
File: 1456773522365.gif (2 MB, 373x270) Image search: [Google]
1456773522365.gif
2 MB, 373x270
>>675091081
Orgasm = dopamine release = pleasure.
>>
>>675085686

>it would not be right to bring a child into this world.

Certainly not now, fuck no.
>>
>>675091728
They also drink a lot.
>>
>>675090509
If you like sexual things that are tangential to what society finds agreeable, then why not exit such society, and make your own "Island for Misfit Toys"?

So, tell me, what kind of sexual deviant are you?
>>
>>675091367
the sad part is, we brought this on ourselves.
we live in an age where so much is acceptable.
even things that are counterproductive to survival are acceptable.

our society is ending. maybe not this generation, maybe not the next. but soon. brought down not by pride, but by stupidity

>>675091588
thats the thing though. mice are like us in many ways.
they fight for mates and resources
they breed.
they have a pecking order.

we work for money.
we find wifes/husbands
we have a social hierarchy

just because we know it does not mean we have the ability to change it.
>>
>>675091814
yeah, same reason i won't bring a child into this world. I can't do that to my own blood. I mean, i care about any potential offspring i would have and if you care about something you do not shit all over it.
>>
>>675091838
now if only pot was legal.
>>
>>675083244
Probably, evolutionailry speaking, to help prolong the time until a species hits its carrying capacity. this could be why the more children a female has, the more estrogen the fetus is exposed to, and the more likely the offspring is to be homosexual. It could be described as a mental abnormality I presume, but, I dont think it is a mental illness.
>>
>>675086557
ha good lad. nice response.
do u think nurture could play a part in the changing of a man though?
>>
>>675091929
>we work for money.

i hate this life
>>
It's crazy how after we ensured people we wouldn't Lynch gays anymore, more and more gays started to out themselves to the public.
The only logical conclusion is that our species is trying to stem the flow of new born humans. Why else would there be such a sudden spike in homosexuality?

>>675091929
By that logic we are like many animals in many ways, maybe because we are animals?
Name animals that do not fight/compete against each other for resources/mating/social status. It's the basics of living in a group.
>>
>>675092021
I don't know. I was there for business mostly, so I didn't really check up on laws and stuff. I figured that if I behaved myself as usual, I'd be ok.
>>
>>675089184
I'm not that anon, but I think you should at least play around with an idea, even if you don't immediately agree with it. Do that and you might actually get surprised one day that the things you thought you knew, are in fact false.
>>
>>675091929
You are spot on dude, ignore the idiot who wants to carry on optimistically into the hell that awaits him and those like him. Just look at how weak his argument was. He is just a feeble minded, able bodied male who is still trying to fuck but is met with the shitstorm that is reality, so he comes on here and pretends everything isn't going to shit.
>>
>>675088226
People with autism are a lot better at mathematics and at solving puzzles than regular people.

Guess that means they are normal then huh?
>>
>>675083244
simply a genetic mutation(and likely not just one chromosome is responsible. i.e., many different possible mutations can all result in a type of homosexuality. look up Harper gene that applies to most gay men, but not gay women). happens in the animal world with the same frequency as in humans. 5-10% roughly.

environment only affects how they grow up as a person, not how they grow up sexually.

as far as evolution goes? shit is far from perfect. it is an awe inspiring aspect of nature, but has so many flaws.

and who is to say heterosexuality is the perfect result of evolution?
>>
So people who hang out on 4chan are accusing others of being mentally ill.. This being a place where people celebrate columbine.. hate women with a passion.. constantly post pictures of shit, gore and feminine penises. The gays might or might not be mentally ill.. but we sure as hell are.
>>
>>675092170
yeah, the golden rule generally will get you far in life.
>>
>>675083244
>Yes I know it isn't a choice
I have been personally informed by a gay person that yes, sometimes it is.
>>
>>675086557
>natural selection

that's where you are wrong.
we are still in a state of natural selection.

getting into postgrad college is a form of natural selection.
getting a raise at work is natural selection.
sure you done die if you lose. but you dont get to breed with higher quality genetic stocks anyway because females wont choose you if you are a fuckup.

>>675092135
>>675092220
there is one thought though.
you enforce a form of societal structure through religion. any. doesnt matter whether its judaism, christianity, or islam. as long as people are afraid of a god punishing them if they fuck up.

maybe this has happened before in history. maybe thats why religion is there in the first place.
i dont have the answers.

but i know that i intend to withdraw as much as i can from this fucked up decaying system and live by myself, for myself.
>>
>>675090894
But only seeing them as a mate. nothing feminine and fruity, I'm not a fucking faggot
>>
>>675086557

underrated post my dawg
>>
>>675092499
good luck enforcing me to believe that there is a god that will punish me, you'd have better luck putting a bullet in my brain.
>>
>>675084350
I wouldn't think they'd be fine with the pill option. Would you want to become something you've never felt you are?
>>
File: 1457839841726.gif (1022 KB, 450x253) Image search: [Google]
1457839841726.gif
1022 KB, 450x253
I've heard that it's usually because they receive too much of the opposite gender's hormones. Like women having testosterone. I don't if that's true, though.
>>
File: DonaldTrump.jpg (78 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
DonaldTrump.jpg
78 KB, 1024x576
>>675086557
>cripples and retards aren't necessarily slated for death anymore.

True, but everyone's quality of life would be better if they didn't live out an entire life on the backs of people who aren't chronically fucked.
>>
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 640x391) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 640x391
>>675092400
I've got bad news for you...
>>
i just think every kid needs a fair start in life
if there was some way that you could be shielded from the notion of gayness until you are 18 then that would be a good start
impossible i know

i dont mind gays but i can't say i like them either, the ones i have met have all been loud lewed and gerrally repulsive in some small way.

i do fear for the young ones because of the amount of idiots on youtube and the like making videos (and lots of money)
kids are stupid and i fear that you guys are now encouraging it and breeding gays

thats not cool i m o
>>
>>675092523
Doesn't matter. Not all women are "girly" either and still take mad dick
>>
>>675092812
i once heard it explained to me like this.

we live in a developed society. we have the resources to keep them alive.

if we go through a recession where we no longer have as much resources, guess who gets healthcare cut off to them first?

>>675092824
good luck.
the whole LGBT acceptance thing is killing our next generation.
fat acceptance too.

i sleep at night knowing its just another hurdle to screen for shit tier people.
not all kids are equal. this way there's just another filter.
>>
>>675091485
I wouldnt phrase it as 'deal with it', but ultimately yes, stress during those early years pushed you into escapism through sexual exploration, but this helped you cope with life and its challenges. The only possible adverse effect I can see is if you want to form a cliche family with a wife and 2.3 kids, but are (more) attracted to men, bisexuality gives you more chances for promiscuity/destruction of said relationship.

Bottom line is, if you're mentally stable enough to hold a relationship until your children are functioning adults and didnt pass your complexes onto them, you have successfully overcome your childhood trauma.
Chikdren literally don't care who you have sex with, as long as you display love and affection to them and your partner.
>>
>>675083244
Can't speak to all of it, however...
The vast majority of non reproductive attraction is due to:

A) Genetic deficiencies by birth. This can be triggered by a myriad of environmental, and or nutritional factors in utero. Extreme end of that spectrum are those born with improperly developed reproductive organs. (No, I'm not saying those this applies to are less human. It's not a judgement, just scientific fact.)

B) Hormone imbalance via consumption or contact with either endocrine simulating substances or pollutants directly interfering with associated glands. Greatest source of this are plastics that mimic especially estrogen.

C) Personally traumatic and societal damage. That's a huge can of worms to dive into suffice to say the human brain reacts to stress in odd ways.

Evolution is an odd thing in that to the layman it sounds counter intuitive. Most people of genius intellect are born from parents of average intelligence. Obviously with few exceptions non heterosexual people are born from those who who are heterosexual. Lesbian women who get artificial insemination most often raise offspring that identify as heterosexual. So in that sense it doesn't have much of any bearing on the discussion.
>>
>>675087437

>God
>>
>>675092641
I always considered it as an alternative to sex change.
Take a couple of pills and go from woman in a mans body, to gay or even straight.
While the alternative would be to cut up and around my body until it sort of resembles the body that I'd like to have but not really, since my physiology doesn't match my self identified gender and the whole gender specific organs thing will likely still take a very long time.
Personally I would always opt for the pill, maybe I'd be a bit more careful if they have strong long time effects.
But if they offered me a trial version that you'd have to take everyday for a couple of month, so it can slowly adjust your chemistry or whatever, with a similar withdrawal period, I'd definitely try out, if I were transsexual.
>>
>>675083244
there are many theories as to why people are gay, because its not strictly found in are species. There have been many other mammals that will pair with a same sex partner. Theory one:
> Homosexuality manifest because heterosexual animals abandon their young or are to focused on breeding and surviving that they loose track of their young
Also, religion has nothing to do with it. Religion was created and doesnt affect anyones genes.
Theory 2:
>Homosexuality manifests as a form of population control, because they cant breed.
I only vaugely remember these so i dont have anymore in-depth details but its not a mental illness.
Its been proven that conversion therapy, or "make you straight" therapy has only seriously fucked up the people made to go through it. It's not like depression or bi-polar disorder.
>>
>>675092396
50% trolls 50% cancer. Probably more cancer actually.
>>
Bifag here. Sex is sex, feels good either way. I prefer girls usually but guys are fun too.
>>
>>675093062
the world would instantly become a healtier place to live if youtube was shut down tomorrow
these children are so cancerous its scary

im not an old man but i can say for certain that kids these days are fucked enough with out going fat gay and furry
>>
File: 1455978492148.webm (3 MB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
1455978492148.webm
3 MB, 854x480
>>675092159
Its not a spike it's a reveal. Gays have always been around and will always be around, but now thats it's not taboo you can clearly see it, instead of it being repressed /hidden in the family home.
>>
In theory, homosexuals would be less likely to pass on their genes, but many did/do. I'd wager that everyone alive is descendant from a homosexual.

Even now, gays still have naturally or artificially conceived kids.

Also, evolution isn't so cut and dry.
>>
>>675086270
>Modern woman under the age of 30.

I'm turning 25 next month and I can tell you I hate every girl I haven't known sknce hugh scool or other prexposed situations. Like every tween girl I've met is just a mess of a person. I'm not into milfs either I just need to bide my time.
>>
>>675093082
I want to form a cliche family with 2/3 kids. I am more attracted to women than men, as I said before, I've never felt in love with a man. I wouldn't trade a woman's love for sex with a man.

The problem is that I can't hold a relationship. I seem to enter into destructive relationships one after another, all short-timed and very unstable. Recently I very much fell in love with a woman who had had a divorce, I told her that and she couldn't care less about me. I felt really hurt.
>>
>>675093551
i hear you brother. can confirm
>>
>>675093201
Also forgot, theory 3:
> Intrautero, some people form as one gender then end up developing into the other before they are fully developed into their set gender, so essentially they have still some of the male wiring but are born female and vice versa. This also helps explain transexuals.
>>
File: 010 - UBxhtzo.png (101 KB, 500x366) Image search: [Google]
010 - UBxhtzo.png
101 KB, 500x366
Says amerifat that breeds with nignogs.
this world is so fucked anyways
with diases like alzheimers and cancer, over population, fattys, nigers, trannys, feminist and refugees.
That small thing ain't my primary worry. (im not saying its okay) We should do something about the other thing then fix the fag thinggy.
>>
File: 1455881392513.png (19 KB, 141x150) Image search: [Google]
1455881392513.png
19 KB, 141x150
>>675093336
> fat gay and furry
>>
>>675093698
now we are moving into real mental illness country
being gay aint so bad but you guys who like to tweak the already fucked up model into something no one can recognise is verging on mentally sick
have fun though anon. its your life
>>
File: 463.jpg (24 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
463.jpg
24 KB, 600x450
>>675093387
>>
LGBT=autism
>>
>>675090843

That movie was disturbingly accurate. I watched it with friends who fucking lol'd at everything, while I had my jaw on the floor from how accurately it describes society today.

Good thing global conflict is staging right goddamn now, we need a little herd thinning.
>>
File: 1456964387111.jpg (168 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
1456964387111.jpg
168 KB, 640x1136
>>675093584
You set yourself up for that. Divorced women are traumatised as it is, even if they initiated the divorce themselves. Plus divorced women aren't the mentality you're looking for since she's clearly not a lifelong partner.
For someone in your position, if you're seeking advice, is relax. You have a stable job, get a house if you dont have one already, stay fit or lose weight (or both) and get a social hobby or two to build up social skills (if lacking). Then find a girl who's smart but not stunning with little experience in relationships. (Blank canvas effectively) And dont worry about a divorcee who didn't reciprocate. Do your own thing.
>>
>>675091964

Precisely.
>>
>>675092135

Welcome to the club.
>>
File: 1456772969427.webm (2 MB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
1456772969427.webm
2 MB, 854x480
>>675093898
>>
>>675095302
i can't watch webms
only gifs :(
>>
>>675092159

We are most certainly animals Anon, we are of temporary design, and DNA is responsible for our construction. All animals share this commonality.
>>
File: 1457011425168.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1457011425168.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>Anal Sex
>uniting all races and sexes together in harmony.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 50

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.