[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ausfags in NSW... With the mobile random drug tests now tripled
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 216
Thread images: 16
ausfags in NSW...

With the mobile random drug tests now tripled across the state (you can get arrested and sent to jail if the PRESENCE of a substance is found in your system, regardless of whether you're under the influence or not), wondering if anyone have been caught out by this, what did you do etc...

If I partake in a blunt in the safety of my own home one night, I wouldn't be able to drive for 7-14 days.

I'm all for not getting behind a vehicle under the influence, but it's pretty batshit insane that you can get jail time for half a cone you had a week ago.

And does anyone who follows Australian politics / law see and end or change to this 'testing for long-term presence'??

Give me some good news please...
>>
File: 2qdr6ty.jpg (26 KB, 720x300) Image search: [Google]
2qdr6ty.jpg
26 KB, 720x300
>>675074111
that's a weirdly sexy pic
>>
>>675074111
Good news? sure. This shit is easy as fuck to get out of. Tell em you havent had any in 14 days. Weed can stay in your system for months, they have no concentration testing, only the ability to detect the presence. You straight out ask them to prove you did it in a time unreasonable to drive under. They cant. Ez getaway.
>>
>>675074496
>yes officer, I have consumed an illegal substance but I did it more than two weeks ago
>I assume I am now free to go
>>
NSW is so fucking cancerous..
>>
Yes but they have the power to suspend your license, and arrest you even with just a presence, no matter how long. 2nd offense carries probably jail time.

They've proven presence, that's enough to get you now...
>>
A mate said he had a pipe not long before he was tested and thought he was done for but when he was tested he passed it
>>
>>675074853
consuming it isnt illegal you fuck, possession and distribution is. You can't get in shit cause you smoked a joint a week ago.

The drug testing thing is for driving, you cant drive under influence, but they also cant prove your stoned because of the nature of weed. It's in your body for months. Even though youre fully sober. There are easy loopholes to alot of things.
>>
Revenue raising 101 all under the guise of safety, next they will be doing prostate exams
>>
Fuck, you guys got it tough. 0.5kbps internet, gun buyback, and now this?
>>
>>675074917
Only if you let them, demand your right to a prosecuter and then demand that he prove you were driving under influence, because police officers and government advise not driving until 7-14 days have passed. They can't prove that time didnt pass. You can just say you had a joint that long ago and thought it would be okay to drive. Since that advice comes from government officials you cant be told that wait time was unreasonable. If youre smart, you'll cause them enough headache that they'll drop charges.
>>
>>675075152
oh and dont forget, the most taxed state in the entire world!
>>
>>675074111

That's what you get for doing illegal substances.

It's not fucking difficult. Just don't do it.

Fucking retard.
>>
>>675075431

Yeah. So. That's not true.

At all.

Don't be daft you moron.
>>
>>675074853
Don't you guys have like a statute of limitations or something over there?
>>
>>675075582
>hey guys look at me I'm so str8 edge
>I'm edgier than anyone who takes drugs

Fuck off mate
>>
http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/health/are-you-at-risk-of-failing-a-roadside-drug-test-after-a-wild-weekend/news-story/9d3acf6803063a6e26c310df9b8358c8
>>
>>675076040

No I don't think I will.

And it's not difficult. Just stop smoking weed. Once you're done with this whole teenage rebellion thing you'll realize how sad you're really being.

Weed is lame and boring and illegal. Have a beer and shut the fuck up you fucking child.
>>
>>675074853
Just say that a hobo was smoking something strange 3-4 days ago near you or just a stranger dont say a friend because then they will ask you who and if you dont say you will propably also end up held under arrest just say a stranger was smoking it near you and it affected you at that time.
>>
>>675076040
>look at me I'm a weak minded faggot that can't get through life without drugs
>>
>>675076264

Yeah thanks Mattlock. How's that lawyer's degree working out for you?
>>
>>675076225
>beer is good becasue its legal
>weed is bad because its not legal mmk
grow up kiddo
>>
>>675076225
>implying a beer is any worse than weed.
>implying alcohol hasnt destroyed hundreds of thousands of lives
>>
>>675076360
Well thats how my father got out of something similar some months ago i had to do a drug test for my father basicaly because he had to do one for a job and he said basicaly "Pee in this" but I am also smoking weed and he didn't know so he said this and he got the job
>>
>>675076225
Nice

/thread
>>
Feels good to own firearms and ammo....real good. Reeeeeal good. Murika.

AUS is about to become as sackless, effeminate, and honestly retarded as the UK.

No firearms means no resistance. eventually you'll have these things jammed in your assholes on your own dime...and it'll have a camera and GPS too.

Good luck, your country is helpless and weak, and the shit you set into stone is about to unfold.
>>
>>675076588
>>675076600

Meanwhile in the real world I'm going to have a beer and then drive home and wave at whatever police officer that stops me and thank him for doing a great job keeping society safe.

Then when I get home I might have a couple more beers and go watch a movie. Maybe even have a beer outside on my porch and wave at my neighbors.

While all this is going on you're scampering around like a bunch of cockroaches hiding in the dark, paranoid that your friends might report you. The mere sound of a car in your driveway sends a panic through your system at the thought it could be the cops. All so that you can smoke some weed in an effort to impress those same friends that you also suspect hate you. (which they do)

yeah...no....you're going great there buddy! Really winning at life.

honestly. Once you've grown up a bit you'll look back at this and remember this conversation. Mostly you'll remember how some random stranger on the internet was absolutely fucking right about you.

Then you'll feel ashamed. But that's okay. Don't be. We were all young once. Just remember that it's okay.
>>
>>675076588
>>675076600
Both are shit but why go through the extra risk for something illegal when you can just go out and buy something legal to get fucked up on?
>>
>>675076355
>look at me, I'm a cunt who actually cares what people do in their spare time
>>
>>675076970
because you don't "get fucked up" by weed
>>
>>675077305

>I've read about weed on the internet man. I'm an expert!
>>
>>675076932
Jesus what a dumb fuck. Being a mall cop in some Midwest township must be intellectually limiting....that and the extra chromosome you're sporting...getting real heavy for ya now if ya catch my drift, Corky.

"I drink some poison in a can, wave to cops, and look back on the old days of having the same no life and realize, yep, I'm older...I'm awesome talking like a dad who was almost the Bumfuck Auxiliary Fire Department Weekend Dispatch Backup guy...wisdom of the ages and mountains of accomplishment."

Closeted chickenfucking moron, get out of Mayberry and see the world if you're not too stupid to use a map.
>>
>>675076932
Are you serious mate. Aussie cops don't give a fuck about weed, I've smoked that shit in parks, in public and no one gives a single fuck. Been caught once and the guy didn't even ticket me. Don't know what sorry state you're living in just come down to Melbourne and we'll sort you out g
>>
>>675076932
lmao, i've smoked weed 5 or 6 times. none of which i scampered anywhere or felt remotely paranoid. I drink moslty and rarely smoke.

You seem a little bit like that one faggot at every party, whose like "nah man, i dont do that, im better than all of you trash"

You try to take some morale high ground cause your dad gave you your first beer and you never ever tried any other beer or anything cause your safe in your comfort zone.

Yeah, you're going great there buddy! really winning at life. You seem like a really fun guy. I bet you have alot of friends in the "real world"
>>
>>675074111
Didn't that stoner sloth bullshit come from the nsw government as well? God they're brain dead retards.
>>
>>675076932
>poor bait
>>
>>675077398
Ive got high enough that i couldnt eat properly but still remember it I wasnt in pain the next day and i was genuinely having the time of my life
>>
This thread

Shit's fucked
>>
>>675076970

really this debate legal vs illegal etc is a nonsense.

people like what they like and who are you to tell them that alcohol is better than weed.

the real issue is that since there is no current means to determine if a person is detrimentally under the influence of marijuana as there is for alcohol the law has no option but to criminalise any presence of it in someones system if it is detected whilst that person is driving.

really this is an excellent time to try and create some kind of test that can show the current level in a person and use some verifiable evidence that shows what levels of THC create a comparable driving ability deficit to 0.05 BAC.

do this reliably and bingo you make billions of dollars from law enforcement. fuck i wish i was a chemical engineering student.
>>
>>675076924
>implying guns are the only way to have a free society
>>
File: 1984_poster.jpg (1 MB, 801x1230) Image search: [Google]
1984_poster.jpg
1 MB, 801x1230
>>675074111
Welcome to the New World Order faggot... you thought you were a free human being....
>>
>>675077418

I like how you can't refute any of my points and have to resort to throwing weak ass insults.

I enjoyed that win. Thank you.

>>675077426

>G

...lol. You're so white and nerdy it hurts.

>>675077436

I have a few close friends and a hand full of regular friends. Again, once you're a little bit older you'll get that. And I've smoked weed a fair few times when I was a teenager like you boys. Which is how I know it's lame and boring and eventually you'll grow out of it.
>>
File: IMG_20160111_WA0000.jpg (31 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160111_WA0000.jpg
31 KB, 600x600
>>675074111
>>
Yeah they are having a really hard time prosecuting, i think it's weed which is the hardest for them. That said i live in Glebe and don't have a car so no real reason.

I went to the reclaimthestreets protest on the weekend and there was a lot of people rallying against the drug dogs too.

Vote greens, so we can get rid of these guys man.

I've been living in germany for the past few years, I got back two months ago to this shit. Sydney's fucked now
>>
>>675077426

This. Vic Govt more worried about the ice problem. NSW govt takes the line of 'just throw it all in one basket'
>>
>>675076924
I don't know where you guys got this idea that guns are banned here, but it's not true at all.
>>
>>675074111
nice going stralya
Even more cucked and nanny than great cuntainia
>>
>>675077436
I've been growing cannabis for 20+ years and doing just fine working my way from Head of Network Infrastructure and Security and into Corporate IT Director for the last 25 years.

These sweatsuit wearing slobs working 3rd shift at a Kwik Trip on the corner of Dipshit and Country Trunk MM, hammering down can after can of piss water in a can declaring everyone else a loser because they're not poison swilling drunks like them of govt assistance are a dime a dozen.

My taxes pay for this moron, his cheap beer, his illiterate brats, and his weekly trip to Wal-Mart for some groceries and culture.
>>
>>675077659
There you are, a point that actually relates to the OP.

Props mate.
>>
>>675074111
>And does anyone who follows Australian politics / law see and end or change to this 'testing for long-term presence'??

yeah australia is has been cucking itself for the last 20 years, starting when they banned guns. just move to america if you care about personal freedoms mate
>>
>>675076924
Australia has plenty of guns m80, just less (only slightly less) morons toting them
>>
>>675077724
Fuck off I'm a Somali nigger and I'm racist towards black people too
>>
>>675077724
Hey dude, you seem nice. I'd let you fuck my sister. Also the government is controlling the weather with chemtrails and did you see tower 7? Man that shit looked like a controlled detonation to me. In summation I'd like to welcome our republican lizard friends to Terra and I hope they have a nice time feeding off the misery of the masses.
>>
just say someone handed you a funny cigarette at the last justin bieber concert you went to. theyll have no trouble believing you based on how faggoty you look
>>
>>675078077

cheers /b/ro
>>
>>675078100
This.

They did some research on how many people actually have guns and a fuckton of people do, we just don't flaunt them and use them as dumb as the US.
>>
>>675077724

Just because you can't read doesn't mean you won anything.

Call social services tomorrow and see if they'll send you over a remedial English tutor to help you with the big words. Don't worry, us taxpayers have it covered, Otis. Just call. You're fun to beat up on, you don't want all this going over your pointy head.
>>
>>675076924
Yeah I'm so jealous! I wish I was surrounded by a bunch of brain dead retards with guns.. We're lucky enough that we enforced that law before it was too late. Americas dug themselves into a hole. You've got more firearms than people, that's just fucking retarded. Murica where the definition of freedom is ammunition.
>>
>>675074111

Just take heroin OP and you will be fine as they don't test for opiates in the NSW road side drug test.
>>
>>675075819
>claims not true
>not even a reference as to why
>2016
>>
>>675078325
Australia is basically a nanny state, everyone knows you can't have True freedom without mass murder every day of the week.
>>
>>675074111
I am assuming this would only be used if you are driving.
not just rockin around.
>>
>>675076924
I promise you, you will never use your firearm to protect you from your government. If the government wanted to fuck you in your house, they would. All you're firearm does is give you a security blanket.
>>
>>675077899
I went to a sydney private school and we had our own shooting range at the school. Learnt to shoot a .22 at the ago of 14. Not that i give a shit about guns, i would much rather not have them around.
>>
>>675078467
Ehh, fair enough mate you got me there. I didn't consider that fuck.
>>
>>675078136
APEX rep you fucking nigger. Fuck off back to Dandenong and steal more cars you chimp
>>
>>675078325

LOL...whatever gets you to sleep at night. You're unarmed, guns have been forcefully confiscated and criminalized in your country....and you have just about as many as the US....OK man, whatever you say...must be something in the Aus water.

Now, lick the drug test thing for your govt. What? No fourth amendment? No fifth?

Ugh, sorry ..mate... your country sucks.
>>
>>675078037
>rekt
I have a friend in a somewhat similar situation. Sitting on somewhere around 80k salary, major pothead. He's high most times each day, rarely drinks, and is one of the most compassionate people I know
>>
>>675078389
Well it's good to know that you can inject death into your veins without having to worrying about the cops getting in your way. They really care about our safety!
>>
>>675078353
Been that way since time began, beta. You're just on the business end of it now and as we all know, power comes from the barrel of a gun when push comes to shove.

Wrap it, slice it, dice it, flavor it however you want, Aus is the new UK...castrated and fully under the complete will of the govt.

Crack a book for fucks sake.
>>
>>675078604
Don't fucking reply to me you Chinese owned coal mine. Fucking Australians don't slaughter children and think they can talk to the biggest gangbang of freedom in history. Go punch a tourist you Muslim.
>>
>>675078491

Says the forcefully disarmed Aussie, tail between his legs.

You don't know me. You don't know shit, other than if you want a gun, you go beg mommy Aussy and she if she'll let you have one.

And yeah...no mass murders in Aus! Check your knife crime stats. Check your rape stats.

You're wearing blinders.

Accept your fate oh sackless one.
>>
>>675078735
You're retarded.
Guns are not banned in aus, that's American propaganda.
It's false, but you believe it anyway
>>
>>675075105
Unless you're in America and are black or mexican. Then even usage is illegal.
>>
>>675076264
>Make up an obvious lie
That's retarted. Just tell them you smoked a few days ago. It's fucking weed
>>
>>675074111

Eventually when medical weed is legalized things will start to change.

>Medical weed
>Legal weed
>Changes in substance influence DUI laws
>>
>>675079179
Too right mate, I'm disgusted how easy it is to knife rape bitches these days. Back when Australia used to be free you could never knife rape anyone without being shot, didn't stop me and the rowdy bunch though. Fucking melenials can force fuck anyone they want with bloody pointed stick these days. Fucking Muslims trying to get a mosque built inside parliament house, what's that shit about? Look the point is, Australia used to be about opportunity and freedom to knife rape, ever since the buy backs nobody wants to kill children en mass anymore.
>>
>>675078937
I don't define freedom by killing machines, that's retarded. This idea that we've lost all control and we have no freedom because we don't have steel barrels that shoot things really fast doesn't make any sense. I could name something that's illegal in your country and say look this an example of your government controlling you and taking your freedom. Most australians don't care about firearms it doesn't matter to most people. I know there's a lot of people here that would feel uncomfortable if someone was out and about open carrying. So what's it fucking matter? guns don't define freedom for us and I'm sure the people in the UK feel the same way.
>>
>>675079487
Its not what you say is how you say it and how good you are at persuading people and looks matter too. If you tell them you smoked weed you are taking a risk for no reason. Even though it is just fucking weed its illegal and (at least in greece) you don't wanna mess a lot with cops
>>
>>675079235
OK, let's be specific then, since you demand it, and see if the outcome isn't the same.

AU citizens never had a right to own firearms anyhow. Your shitty govt thought it would be a good time to tell YOU that your time is up. If you're not in a few very special privileged groups, you don't get a firearm, period.

AU has to justify ANY gun, run it by Mommy Aussy, and see of you're special enough for her permission, all based on govt standards at that very moment.

Nobody owns even a semi-auto or pump except. again, in very rare exception granted by Mommy.

How we doing so far? You all still got all those guns you were talking about?

Yeah, we don't need to go any further on this unless you insist. because you've had your ass handed to you on this and all I used were the facts.

You...? What do you have left, Aus?

You got nothing. bolt action if you're LUCKY.

But thanks for allowing me the few joyful moments it took to mop the floor with you and point out what I said was true, and all you were doing was pumping smoke.
>>
Quickeze or wiz fizz before driving or if you can sneak it in when the copper pulls you over the Carb soda eats away at the saliva containing the thc
>>
>>675080089
Speaking of mopping floors, I was the janitor at sandy hook when shit went down, I wish I had a gun then, fucking little shits pissing all over my floors.
>>
>>675074111
OH SHIT MAN fuck i thought it was detectable for two days ive been smoking hard and im in a trusted position for work kek, i drive under influence but only if ive hit it real fucking soft
>>
>>675080089
What a dumb cunt
>>
File: 127565130981.gif (1 MB, 307x244) Image search: [Google]
127565130981.gif
1 MB, 307x244
>>675074111
>Break laws
>get punished by the law
"It's insane!"
>>
>>675079877

See, short sighted one...it's not about defining freedom, it's about maintaining it, ensuring no-one can take it from you.

I'm sure the rest of your post had some fufu nonsense in it, but all it does is codify what's going on. Some anonymous clown in AU, who's entire country history involves being a fucking island prison...who knows nothing of a governing document which guarantees you inalienable rights granted by God.

No, son, firearms don't "define freedom", they ensure it remains so there's something those of us who have it can cherish and talk about, and those whom don't can dream of having one day.......or you can be a butthurt Aussie who doesn't even K of how to define freedom without going to 2-3 bumper stickers which struck him as wisdom as references.
>>
>>675078735
hahahahahaha, 2 of our cities are in the top 10 most liveable cities and we're number 2 on the HDI index last time I checked.

Suck a dick you dirty American fuck
>>
>>675078952
underrated
>>
>>675080370

excellent retort Aussie. Must be frustrating trying to refute facts...I don't know, I embrace them.

Getting harder and harder to get any bullshit by anyone, yeah?

See about educating yourself before trying to bullshit those who can run intellectual circles around your dizzy arse.
>>
>>675079520
Medical weed is legalised in Victoria mate (recently)
>>
>>675080630

We were talking about guns. You lost. Badly.

So, would you like to discuss gross domestic product comparisons? Leading academic institutions?
>>
>>675077724
You insult one guy for not refuting your dogshit arguments, then you immediately use ad hominem in the SAME POST. Oh and weed is legal now, where do you live?
>>
>>675080089
Mate, the point is. We do not give a fuck if we don't have guns. If I really wanted one, I'd talk to some of my nigger mates in the flats and get it illegally.

Who the fuck wants the government knowing you have a gun anyway. Relax you uptight faggot.
>>
>>675080803
You're ranting nonsense like a b8fag
Again, what a dumb cunt
>>
Walked past 2 cops while smoking a joint in fed square after midnight. Told me to put it out and not to do it again. Walked 50 meters and did it again. Got caught again and told the same thing by different cops. They don't give a shit in Melbourne as long as you aren't off your fucking head
>>
>>675080984
For GDP and Universities, ;ook at out population vs yours. Yep, Q.E.D.

Anyway, the fact that you are miles behind us in life expectancy, average time as a student, healthcare and anything that actually furthers a nation shows how shit you are.

You literally have places like Detroit and ghettos. I don't even know if he have anything slightly comparable to a ghetto here in Aus. You're so fucking deluded it's frightening.

You had to sing your oath and shit in elementary school at the start of everyday, you're living in a government controlled propaganda machine.

get your head out of your arse and stop masterbating over your gun
>>
>>675081433
look* our*
>>
>>675081101

Hahahah!!! Oh, outSTANDING come back, bravo!!

The classic and rarely used "I don't even care about this" after you have had your punkinhead smacked around with facts.

Oh, you care. You definitely care. You're not fooling anyone. At least TRY to be gracious in defeat.

Also, anyone who'd deal with a nigger to get a firearm on the street deserves their involuntarily gun confiscation. Just sayin.

Good luck to you, Aussie cuck, and God Bless the USA.
>>
>>675080573
It's a gun for fuck fakes cherish something good or that's actually valuable it's pretty pathetic that out of all the things you choose to cherish and "talk about" it's a gun. Jesus Christ I hope something hits the earth and wipes everyone out. The earths too precious for you morons
>>
>>675081433

You Aussies seem to have a problem with comprehension and subtle dramatic devices. Must be the school system there.

Never fear, I'll explain it to you.

The point of that post was simply to point out how you were getting your well-abused ass thoroughly beat on the gun issue, and you just figured you'd flip over to, what...highest rated cities to live in or some shit.

Take a Ritalin and try again in 30 mins
>>
>>675081745
Yeah I'm starting to think this is low qual bait

7/10 made me respond
>>
>>675077724
Using "lol" and then acting like a full grown man on the Internet. Nice one
>>
>>675077445
those ads were funny as fuck, completely wrong though as to what weed does to you
>>
>>675082043
I was countering with how guns don't define a country's worth. Yes it may have been a bit off topic, but my point still stands. Why would I need guns when my country is peaceful and easy to live in.
>>
>>675081996

Shoot for comprehension, please.

Already explained it's about the ability to maintain freedom. It's. it hard to grasp, you're just unwilling to say you are wrong, and I'm not biting on the bait. I've explained thoroughly, respond to that post after someone helps you with the big words.
>>
File: identifying_weed.jpg (93 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
identifying_weed.jpg
93 KB, 500x667
>>675076225
Hey guy, listen me for a moment.

There's plenty reasons why weed isn't lame - and you know most of them so I won't list them here. Being high and telling everybody that you're high is lame. It also applies on alcohol, but this is a whole different topic. There's no reasonable reason why small amounts cannabis should not be decriminalized. Not legalized, but left those using it would be left without punishment. This isn't solely about legalizing drugs, it's about freedom of choice and killing off drug trade. The amount of corruption created by drugs is beyond the average citizen's understanding. The only way to remove the option for corruption is to drive down the drug prices and remove the supplier from the equation. This will infinitely fuck up the profiting scheme in drug trade.

So you see, it is very important to legalize this substance. And if it does work, then this model can be applied on other substances... besides, it's not going to matter after some 80 years. The only thing we can actually do is lay proper foundations for future generations... just like the baby boomers did for us - it just didn't work out very well.
>>
File: 5bZefOk.jpg (120 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
5bZefOk.jpg
120 KB, 900x600
>>675079724
>>675078952
>>675080246

Fuck off ted cruz, go do sexual favors for an asian supermarket manager again
>>
>>675076932
Wow u r better than me
I am to fuck
Beer drink not weed
Thanks for adviss
This best penis ever
U penis large and juicy
Let have beer and wave and suck penis
You best retard ever
I love retards
>>
>>675082215
Why are you soooo obssesssseddddd with 'maintaining freedom', just relax holy fuck
>>
>>675081745
I love America, I really do. There are a lot of haters that give us shit for being free. IT IS FREEDOM THAT CREATED ISIS, IT IS FREEDOM THAT ADVOCATES FOR WAR CRIMES, IT IS FREEDOM THAT KILLS NIGGERS FOR BEING NIGGERS, IT IS FREEDOM THAT POISONS A WHOLE TOWN BY NEGLIGENCE, IT IS FREEDOM IN WHICH I HAVE THE PRIVILEGE OF BEING AMONG THE LOWEST EDUCATED PEOPLE OF THE WESTERN WORLD FOR THE HIGHEST PRICE. IT IS FREEDOM, FREEDOM WE MADE WITH OUR OWN SLAVES AND WAR. OUR FREEDOM IS JUSTIFIED BY GOD!

Australians don't even have the dignity to recognize their ignorance.
>>
From my experience, the opinion i've concluded is that we're much safer WITHOUT guns. Seems like there's a shooting every day in 'merica, but hardly ever in aus land. Sure, there's plenty of ways to injure/kill someone with the use of a gun, but the rest are hands on and everyone is too pussy to do that. Using a gun makes it quick and a lot less confronting than using a knife or a car. I think that's the main reason why we are better off keeping firearms generally illegal.
>>
>>675082208

Listen, I get that to a point. You have no inalienable rights as an AU citizen, and therefore, nothing to really defend regarding such. (leaving out right to self defense, etc for brevity)

Perhaps it's that in the US we do have a Constitution, the governing law of our land. Our govt is encroaching on our rights constantly.

In that context, I will give you that you and I come from different perspectives on, say, Tyranny and how to defend against it. Our forefathers stood up to it and created our unique form of govt.

It is the duty of people here to see that it remains. The Fed would love nothing more than to tear it all up.

We can agree on that point.
>>
>>675074111

Mel/b/ here, got pulled over once

> Smoked 2 days prior
> Drug tested
> All sweet to drive away
>>
>>675078649
kek
>>
>>675080089
I think people got shot so they took the guns away, it's hard to understand I know. I'm Australian and I think it's worked alright. I still got my lever action .45-70
>>
>>675082655
You weren't worth the paper work by the sounds of it.

Nobody undestands how policing actually works. There's no point in raiding some shitty crack head house to catch a few bags of meth and some paraphernalia. Waste of time and effort.

It's better spent to figure out who's controlling the actual drug house and get them, rather than a nobody drug dealer. That would actually make an impact on the drug business.
>>
>>675082581
Fair enough, I can agree that we come from completely different perspectives. We are, however, both British colonies and whilst you threw out yours, we're still a Commonwealth (much to the dislike of me and many others).

I think we differ in the way that you guys wanted to take take take, defend defend defend and repel anyone who would take any of your things, which I don't think is a negative thing, the constant need for it in this day and age has diminished.

I do also get how cooked the FBI and NRA and those cunts are since they're always looking into your shit but you guys seem just a tad too paranoid.
>>
>>675082490
The sad part of your post is that, aside from the irrelevant slavery nonsense (have a look into Aus history on their role...if your govt will let you), those issues are the result of an overreaching government which in each instance takes the power away from those people and victims, when had the govt allowed the PEOPLE to make the decisions and govern at local levels, most of that shit wouldn't be happening.

I'd love to discuss this further but it's late here and I'm about ready to crash (it's almost 4:20).

It's complex...but the simplified issue was our 2A in the USA. We have the right to bear arms. The constitution says the citizens have the duty to protect the constitution.

The FedGov has made it clear they don't want to take care of it, and it's a political powder keg here.

Shit hits the fan, nobody's going charging into govt forces guns blazing, but defending your life and property are both privilege and duty here in the US.
>>
>>675081745
"God bless"

Case closed boys
>>
Hey I don't think that banning guns is a good idea, how about we ban bullets. I worked for DARPA in 1999, we developed bullets that gained conciseness and started demanding rights. I don't even think blacks should get rights but I'll be a Ted Cruz worshiping texan if copper and BLACKpowder get to vote.

Romney 2016
>>
>>675083281
Amen brother democrats and their irrelevant slavery legislation means that my cotton had to be picked by mexicans
>>
>>675074111
Fukin awesome! Kek at all you faggot dole bludger cunts who can't live without your fukin weed! LETS MAKE STRAAAYA GREAT AGAIN U CUUUUUNTS!!!!!
>>
>>675083303
/thread
>>
Wow theres some hardcore fuck heads in here ... To the wanker spouting about the "mommy aussie" please remove the gerbil inside your rectum and shut the fuck up, you're a fucking fool and you're not even from here, so all of your opinoins are for not.
I have a gun license which was easy to obtain and gives me the ability to own several firearms, of high calibre from shotguns to lever actions, its a simple category B hunting license, granted category C is what is needed for semi autos and sidearms but this is easily obtained through a gun club or shooting range. Or security work.
This thread has been derailed by trolls and fuckstains who would rather have a dick measuring contest about whose country is better. Op simply wanted advice on how best to get out of the sticky situation which is the random drug test, everyone else needs to shut the fuck up or fuck off,
As for me i too am in a position were driving is nearly becoming too risky, i have recently had a friend have her license suspended due to a random drug test, granted VIC is more lax the NSW but we are a nanny state sadly, i dont think they can slap prison time on for presence of substance, if so then we are fucked. I always assumed the tongue scrape was only effective for up to a few hours not days or weeks. I would recomend smoking less sadly, not that thats a fair or reasonable request, but an option. sadly we must wait until medicinal leads to recreational.
>>
>>675074853
>telling police anything without a lawyer present
>>
>>675078952
Look here mate, the tourist industry is funding halal meat over in asia, and we all know somali pirates dont take well to doing deals with infected jews. I reckon the next referendum should be to out illuminati triple agents from the kebab shops of our beautiful country, the corruption in the government is deadly and will tear our rectums to shreds if we dont put our foot down
>>
>>675083632
It's fuckin simple u stupid welfare lovin cunt, stop smoking weed.
>>
>>675083281
Umm hey, I'm not sure if you know this but the American constitution is an antiquated piece of paper, it doesn't actually give you the right to murder hundreds of thousands of people a year.

I honestly don't get why they think a document that old should be the basis for a nation for the rest of time. This is the same kind of bullshit Muslims and Christians killed each other over.

THEY BOTH BELIEVED THAT A BOOK WAS INFALLIBLE. YOU LOOK STUPID. STOP WORSHIPING "GOD" GIVEN RIGHTS.

Fucking Americans are the same as Muslims.

BLOODTHIRSTY!
>>
>>675082581

auuug....someone to have a real discussion with, and it's 4:30 in the morning here. :(

I'd love to address those points, they're understandable views you have, but from the inside out, the paranoia is justified in most cases. These govt alphabet agencies are all armed up, govt now wants Apple to give them keys to all encryption, using some boogeyman excuse. We always have to fend them off, and all the Fed gov is actually tasked with is defending US from enemies foreign and domestic, and international trade/diplomacy. They're in everything and screwing it all up. people here are really pissed, like a powder keg here. Think people are just planning for the worst as it seems to be what the govt is trying to bri g about.

anyhow. good chatting with ya, hope we meet again bro.
>>
File: image.jpg (110 KB, 548x680) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
110 KB, 548x680
FUCK YEAH STRAAAAAAAAAAYA!
>>
>>675074111
well its obvious, tony abbott is a fuckwit and always will be one.
>>
>>675083787
REMINDER: Americans created terrorism, you deserve your privacy destroyed.
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 316x421) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 316x421
>>675083897
>>
>>675083776

Brilliant, now finish emptying the ashtrays and you can go home.

Dumbest post of the thread.
>>
Ok listen up, i'm pissed about the new bullshit RDT because I like going to raves and music festivals so this shit affects my friends and partying because it picks up ecstacy and the cops have been doing huge operations around these events lately.

HOW TO CHEAT THEM: If you think you are going to be drug tested simply wash your mouth out with cooking oil and hold a light coating in your mouth. If you are tested the oil will clog up the swab and you will get a negative result.

KEEP IT SECRET! KEEP IT SAFE!
>>
>>675083745
Wow how presumptuous of you, for clarification i own my own business and have been self employed now for two years, own my own house and suffer from a subtle form of ptsd due to an injury i suffered in 2011, where i was involved in a work place accident and had the ends of my fingers severed by a bench planner, i use cannibis to ease my nerves and axiety attacks, i would be lying if i said i cant live with out it, i happily go weeks or months without, only i find it much more bareable with weed.
>>
>>675082903
> lever action
You better hit your target on the first shot, mate
>>
>>675084023
Dun wrk bro, the new one gives inconclusive result and they make u wait thirty mins and do another one
>>
>>675083720
Holy shit Australians are so dumb. Halal meat is the only safe meat to eat anymore because project bluebeam can't control holy items. I bet you stupid fucks don't use radium to clean babies because of the "radiation".

GO GET A FUCKING PRESSURE COOKER FUCKO!!!
>>
Swabs right?

Brush your teeth, gargle, brush again, gargle, rinse.

just make sure your mouth is clean

>passed a few swabs at a mine site
>>
>>675083907

Reminder: AU is a prison island, took your guns while you stood there with your collective ducks in hand, and historically your entire culture has contributed nothing to the world unless reminding actual cultured civilizations cooking shrimp over charcoal tastes good somehow counts for something. Go in the corner and lick your nuts like a good lil puppy...
>>
>>675084104
Or the two seconds it takes to uncock and cock the next round in might what? Your pathetic dude you aren't refute my comment or debate it, only retort with bullshit such as hope you're a good shot. Edgy cuck straight edge genderfluid ball-less fat merican. Please just scroll to the bottom of the page, select category, and take your bile to another thread
>>
>>675083994
HAAAA, Americans talk so much game about proper responses and pull this shit.

Look, all I'm saying is that you need a fucking rewrite on that shit. If people truly believed that the constitution needs to be "defended" you're all indoctrinated like Muslims. THE KORAN NEEDS TO BE DEFENDED!!!!
ALAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHALLALALA
>>
>>675084288
>refrigiration
>>
>>675077598
>Ive got high enough that i couldnt eat properly
I'm sure you could drive like a pro though..
>>
>>675084058
Whatever bro we all got sooky lala stories but if u harden up and don't use weed u will be fine. Stop being a softcock, see a decent psychiatrist/specialist, courtesy of our awesome Medicare system, and help MAKE STRAAAAYA GREAT AGAIN!!!
>>
>>675084023
>>
>>675084338
Didnt* not aren't, id say damn iphone but i think in my annoyance of replying i gone done goofed on my english.
>>
>>675084288
At least we didn't unleash Islamic terrorism onto the world.
>>
>>675084463
I think I went to school with her
>>
>>675084368

Your premise is so fucking stupid it's not worth responding to other than to point that out.
>>
File: 1458113815454.jpg (45 KB, 720x525) Image search: [Google]
1458113815454.jpg
45 KB, 720x525
>>675076225
this guy gets it
>>
>>675084436
Yeah seen four pysychiatrists and one specialist, all they want to do is put me on anti D's and mood boosters, i dont see how i can make "straya" any better, i am already a contributing member of society, pay my taxes and have never been on centrelink, ever since i was 14 i have been working. As a human being on this spinning rock i reserve the right to ingest, inhale, or fucking shove up my arse anything i wish. I have great disdain against most otger substances and at the end of a hard day id prefer to have a cone and read a book on the couch. How does this affect anybody else?
>>
>>675084628

Crack a book, son.

Started in Tripoli...300+ years ago. Have someone help you with the multi syllabic words kid.
>>
>>675084803
>Ha, I wasn't taught world history so I don't have to gratify your argument with a response
>>
>>675084883
It doesn't as long as you don't drive mate
>>
>>675084628

You're obviously not licking hard enough...
>>
>>675076932
this guy definitely gets it. i feel exactly the same, was a stoner for many years when i was young, so glad i grew up
>>
>>675084923

I think you'll get that when you get out of middle school. hang in there sport!
>>
>>675084902
Americans and their crack. Mate you are dead wrong the invasion of Iraq made an entire race of people hate the US. You started it, and you'll keep bombing them till the grass doesn't grow
>>
Nearly died in car crash ten years ago because fuckwit mate was high on billy and didn't see red light. Don't care if you smoke it but don't put me or anyone I love in danger because of your love of the high
>>
>>675074111
You'll be right so long as you're not a heavy smoker.

>>675080089
>AU citizens never had a right to own firearms anyhow
Goes on the say that we need to justify a firearm in our possession. Not off to a good start there.
>Nobody owns even a semi-auto or pump except.
again, in very rare exception granted by Mommy. One again contridicting what you said. Also, farmers.
>You...? What do you have left, Aus?
A fraction of a fraction of the massacres you guys enjoy.

What a spastic.
>>
File: shredding-constitution.jpg (21 KB, 300x378) Image search: [Google]
shredding-constitution.jpg
21 KB, 300x378
>>675085106
Thanks dad, when I grow up I want to be as ignorant and stupid as you are
>>
>>675084988
I now implore you to watch this youtube video
http://youtu.be/VIqbo2phXdo
Its just underhanded revenue raising and utter nonsense that they feel that weed users are a menace to society, if they are going to lump weed in the same basket then they should divise a substance test that accurately detects recent use or similar time framed use for all drugs, if heroin can be out of my system within two days then there should be a test that can either detect that after two weeks or only detect all drugs after two days.
>>
>>675084995
Can you invade real quick and give us a hand? I got a lotta balls to lick.
>>
>>675077659
the whole thing of people shouldn't be driving under the influence of any drug is ridiculous, if you're an alcohol you can drink like 6 beers and be just as good of a driver as those sober people that suck

it's just another way of them to make money and nothing else
>>
>>675085215
How martin doing these days? That right he's in solitary confinement and not allowed to talk to anyone. That's something how the rifle exploded but he suffered no injuries or how no one could ID him as the shooter. Really whats the life of a retard when you can get all the gun control you want. Now this. Maybe they will create a registry of drug users, but for what reason? I'll take shootings over your government any day.
>>
>>675085302
Basically all i am trying to say is why should i give my right to driving a car when i am probably more careful and more aware when on the roads when im stoned, if i cant drive for up to 14 days my business which revovles around me driving to local businesses every single day would go bust, rendering me unemployed and unable to pay taxes to help prop up this bullshit system, i am but one drop in this sea of bullshit, why should anyone else have the right to instruct me against something which is therapeutic and harmless.
>>
>>675075431
>>675078437
>Claims true
>Not even a reference as to why
>Ron Paul 2012
>>
>>675085299
Classy image
>>675074111
As an American I don't like how that sounds seems excessive but also like >>675080472 says kind of comes with the territory in that mary-jane is still not illegal if you agree with it or not
>>
>>675085719
You'll take large amounts of people dying over a government who hates drugs? Agreed they're a little stingy from all these fuckheads doing ice...

But someone goes on a shooting spree in a shopping center, mows down your family and see whether or not you'll reply with those exact words.
>>
>>675079444
Okay Anita Sarkeesian.
>>
>>675077724
> And I've smoked weed a fair few times when I was a teenager like you boys. Which is how I know it's lame and boring and eventually you'll grow out of it.

Because i felt that way everyother humanbeing MUST feel the same way. herp de derp. Go to bed please
>>
>>675079179
Lol wtf anon?

Murrica doesnt even compare to crime stats in aus

http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/compare/Australia/United-States/Crime
>>
>>675076932

just by reading this i became 50% more faggot
>>
>>675080089
all you have to do to get a gun is not have a criminal record and have a place you can lock it up

it's like everything else in australia, just tick the right boxes and you can do whatever you want as long as the paper work is correct
>>
So I haven't read most of this thread but I've seen stuff like >>675075374 which is blatantly wrong. We have the law in Queensland, it's a charge of driving whilst relevant drug present in blood/saliva. All the crown have to prove is that you were the driver, the drug was detectable at the time, and they can do this by way of certificate. It'll likely be the same way in NSW.

It won't get you jail time until like the third offence and maybe not even then if it's anything like our law. What they will do is make the offence carry mandatory periods of disqualification which is deterrent enough. If you don't want the law to come through convince your government to legalise the drug outright. But that's not going to happen.
>>
>>675077827
Dylan?
>>
>>675083632
australia is never getting medicinal
>>
>>675088844
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-02-10/medical-cannabis-cultivation-legislation-to-be-introduced/7154006
>>
>>675088932
this doesn't mean we will be getting medical cannabis

it means that we will grow it and sell it to pharmaceutical companies to make a sketchy pill from
>>
>>675089150
its literally only a matter of time until it's legalised.
>>
>>675074111

ausfag here

this shit will never stop, and it will get worse. No government will ever lose brownie points being "tough on crime", and no future government will ever have the balls to reverse these laws or modify them for fear of appearing "soft on crime".

It doesn't help if you live somewhere like the NT, where a serious proportion of the politicians in power (including the AG) are ex-cops who got put there by the police union. The situation is no different in places like NSW.
>>
>>675074890
this
>>
>>675075105
You sound like a fag and your shit's all retarded.
>>
>>675074111
Too bad you bastards don't have any guns to fight back.
>>
>>675089745
This x1000.
Also enjoy the Refugee rapes for the same reason(s).
>>
>>675089556
it's a sketchy pill which takes 1 cannabinoid from cannabis plant, this is only made so they can pretend theyre doing something about legalising medical cannabis

it is no where near legalised
>>
>>675074111
NSW is just a fucking shit hole and there is nothing you can do it about it.
>>
>>675089745
Except we do, you're just too stupid to understand that
>>
>>675076932
Implying I dont have a sesh alone regularly because its relaxing and allows me to be at peace for a short time.
>>
Sure is Reddit in here.
>>
>>675085045
how did that wank over yourself feel?
>>
I fucking hate how aus offends and intimates its citizens. "Drink and drive and you're a bloody idiot." "There's no escaping it". It's just bullshit, uncreative and unsympathetic. Everybody I know who regularly drives under the influence of some substance has substance abuse problems. I've never driven drunk, but I have driven stoned, on weed or large doses of benzos, I'm a registered health professional and I regularly attend therapy to help get to the root of my addiction issues.

The focus should be on promoting and encouraging citizens to seek advice on managing drug abuse instead of inspiring guilt, fear and shame for what is a genuine social issue.
>>
>>675075374
>Demand your right to a prosecutor
>Right to a Prosecutor
>a Prosecutor
>Prosecutor
>>
sounds like some politician didnt get their dick sucked and went to work in a bad mood
>>
File: 1442416241123.gif (647 KB, 243x199) Image search: [Google]
1442416241123.gif
647 KB, 243x199
>>675075374
>A Prosecutor

Kek'd so hard, thanks anon
>>
If they're testing for drugs they might as well test for meds like prozac which you aren't allowed to drive with either.
>>
This is standard procedure in the UK now. You can normally get away with it by swishing your mouth out with an alcohol based mouth wash and then washing your mouth out with water to get rid of the alcohol.

I saw some guy in my town comment on facebook with our towns local police and he was on about how it tests for metabolites and not if you're under the influence. The majority of the replies he got was people thinking he was being an arse for using big words such as metabolites lol.

People are rightly so passionate about driving under the influence but they're so passionate about it they avoid all nuance and have opinions/laws/rules that aren't based on reality.
>>
>>675090970
aren't you only not allowed to drive if you're affected by the medication?
>>
>>675091388
>>675090970
prozac doesnt even get you high or anything?
>>
>>675090970
It's not forbidden but it will be charged against you if you have an accident under the influence of a medication
>>
>>675076970
Maybe I'm being a little bit biased but weed way more enjoyable drug than alcohol. Especially when you hang out with your friends. Also most of people get really aggressive after alcohol for some reason so...it's kinda definitely safer. Moreover after smoking weed you'll never have a hangover.
>>
>>675092813
Ehh bud makes me pazz out and I'm much more relaxed and sociable on alcohol. Different strokes for different folks I guess.
>>
>>675074853
>being this retarded
>>
File: 1458266506287.jpg (228 KB, 843x771) Image search: [Google]
1458266506287.jpg
228 KB, 843x771
>>675076225
>>
>>675077678
It is faggot
>>
File: 1458505015526.jpg (21 KB, 463x454) Image search: [Google]
1458505015526.jpg
21 KB, 463x454
>>675076360
>>
>>675074853
a friend did this and 2 days later they raided his house
>>
>>675075105
I heard the charge is actually driving with an illegal substance in your oral fluids, not driving under the influence.
Can I get a verification here?
>>
>>675074111
The solution is pretty simple.

STOP DOING ILLEGAL DRUGS. You dumbass piece of shit. There's this thing called cigarettes for a reason.
>>
>>675076225
I agree that weed does lose its charm and in my opinion its much more chill to have a beer with my friends then a joint, but this whole random testing process is a bit excessive.
>>
File: 1452277051439.jpg (29 KB, 500x411) Image search: [Google]
1452277051439.jpg
29 KB, 500x411
>>675076225
>Weed is lame and boring and illegal. Have a beer and shut the fuck up you fucking child.
this is why the world is shit
>>
>>675077724
"hurr durr stop liking what I don't like"

You sound like a pretentious autistic dipshit.
>>
>>675076932
wow, you are so adult. please, tell me more about how adult you are and we arent.
>>
>>675082924
My dealer got raided 2 days ago, he's a nobody, and yet he gets busted.
Thread replies: 216
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.