[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
any dota fags on /b/? post your mmr and what you hate about this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 7
File: dito.jpg (7 KB, 299x168) Image search: [Google]
dito.jpg
7 KB, 299x168
any dota fags on /b/? post your mmr and what you hate about this fucking game

i start
flamers and people who don't tryhARD
>>
flamers and people who take the game too seriously (don't get me wrong I will always try to win), but if you start screaming like a bitch with every little mistake you need to get laid m8.
>>
people who play for fun
>>
>>674913841
4.9 and ill never get out of this shitty fucking hole because people fuckign quit trying as soon as someone fucking dies
>>
File: 1449103854865.jpg (37 KB, 599x337) Image search: [Google]
1449103854865.jpg
37 KB, 599x337
You guys watching dotapit?

NAVI BLACK?
>>
Got my MMR down to 200 and began working my way up. Currently at 1,000 and took a break because it's exhausting at that bracket. I hate people who think MMR hell exists, it doesn't. You just suck.
>>
2k range... (haven't played since oracle relase ayy lmao)

I ALWAYS HAVE TO BE THE SUPPORT BITCH
>>
I thought about getting back into the game.

Who should I play in this patch and should I even touch it at all?
>>

I hate this entire meta, its fucking garbage
>>
>>674913841

i started at 4k, got up to 4,9k then ive decided to say " fuck it, this game is no fun this way tryharding, ill do whatever the fuck i want to do and cause terror and pain and fun everywhere" and got to astonishing 2,3k

that in my experience people from 2k to 4,9k pretty much behave the same, whereas 4k people know a bit more than the 2k and 3kers, but really theres crybabys and tryhards that only want to win the game even if they dont have fun at all, my suggestion for everyone is, dont give a fuck anymore its just a game thats meant to be played with friends and not some public retards
>>
>>674914985
Spectre, furion, invoker and od.
The four most annoying retarded heroes currently in pubs.
>>
3k going like a sin(x) to 3.5 and down to 3k round cause of russians, abandon after FB and shitty loss by stomp
>>
File: 1458402367905.jpg (407 KB, 1031x1500) Image search: [Google]
1458402367905.jpg
407 KB, 1031x1500
my name is puppey:
not enuff money to make...
>>
File: 678568.gif (4 MB, 471x272) Image search: [Google]
678568.gif
4 MB, 471x272
>>674914682
I pick what i like, not what is needed
because i play for fun
and fuck you
>>
>>674915111
Neat, I've mained spectre since 2014. Glad to see it's taking off.
>>
>>674913841

Can't stand people who take the game too seriously and flame you for not following meta
>>
>>674914855
>black
>good

Black is fucking dog shit and needs to stop whining about how no team wants him on stream. Dude sounds like a bitchy teen boy who went through his first break up when he talks about vg and he can literally only play am
>>
This meta is pretty garbage but I don't see the reason why plaYing support is a bad thing I main dazzle or cm
>>
20k научи се да играеш бот
>>
People who play ranked.
Teammates who pick invoker, or don't understand when we need to close a game early, or hold out to lategame.

I have 3k hours in dota, and when ranked came out I done my calibration matches and got the fuck out.
Every bad thing about the community is multiplied tenfold when mmr is at risk apparently.
>>
like 2k lmao

i just watch these days
>>
1.6k, i hate people who feel like they are pro at this level
>4 carry already picked
>last pick lion
>buy wards and courier
>flamed for not buying sentries as well
>buy sentries
>flamed because i dont have boots yet
>buy boots
>flamed for xp stealing when ganking mid
>flamed for buying arcane boots on lion
>flamed for getting blink and not rushing aghanims
>end up losing with a score of 0/2/16
>report lion feeding
>i actually used to like playing support
>mfw
>>
My mmr is shit, but I can claim to have played in the first patch in TFT
>>
>>674915619
Dude if you have 3k hours and your mmr is only 3k you are just really fucking bad. You obviously dont know as much as you think you do

Classic dunning kruger
>>
File: 1457821863670.png (143 KB, 433x387) Image search: [Google]
1457821863670.png
143 KB, 433x387
>>674913841
I hate how some heroes have little to no counter. If your team is fucking horrid and cant fuck with the carry, ex. Anti-mage, then you are 99% doomed. Also is there a way to dispel chaos knight and PL phantoms? I mostly always play support so unfortunately I can only do so much for the team and carry isnt one of things. Also unranked. I fear i'll be with shitters and get no mmr when i get calibrated.
>>
>>674915111
This is bascially the meta, fuck everything about this patch
>>
>>674916196
I'd say anything with a strong right click and a disable.

-viper
-dk
-ck
-venge

stuff like that
>>
1.7k or something

I don't play anymore because it was honestly more fun at 900 and I saw where it was going
>>
>>674915691
this
>>
Literally everything about this game
Why do I play it
I'm in too deep
Fuck
>>
1.9k in ranked, 'high skill' in unranked, about 1600 games 3k hours

the screaming flaming faggot is always the worst player, sniper getting picked is always an autolose, there's always a shit jungler and supports dont know how to stack or pull

warding is abysmal, game sense is shit in my bracket, people cant farm, nobody can do anything but follow item builds and i'm not mechanically skilled enough to just stomp my way up

i think i could slowly work my way to mid 3k ranked but the thought of the journey there is enough to make me want to top myself
>>
3.6 k
People who take the game too seriously
>>
>>674917236
>3k hours
>high skill

You are just bad, thats like 120 DAYS worth of dota
>>
File: 261411.jpg (44 KB, 460x613) Image search: [Google]
261411.jpg
44 KB, 460x613
>>674913841
4.5 mmr, playing mostly support

what I hate most about the game is that there are so many basic easy things that even higher mmr players dont do right for whatever reasons

-like for example not retreating after you destoyed a tower/barracks after a won fight and used all your abilities and the enemy team starts reviving/baught back and has full hp/mana.

-not carrying a tp ALWAYS on you and USING it when someone is getting dived.

-doing single pulls when i will actually push your lane and make is unsave + give the offlaner more xp then he should get

-not blocking the pull camp with a sentry and use a ward for vision as an offlaner

-not grouping up when you have the advantage after you crushed them early game. Apparently many players dont understand that the whole reason to farm is to get an advantage over the other team If you alread have that there is no need to go continue doing so.

etc etc I could list thousands other things

so frustrating. generally this game feels more like a job than a fun hobby but i can`t quit
>>
>>674917467
i've been playing since 2012 lol
>>
>>674915691
>mfw
>don't posts face
fucking newfag
>>
>>674917545
Single pulls are actually good when you want to push.

Single pull at minute 3 gives you a double wave with a seige creep. Coiple that with a chen or something and you take the tower or force TPs
>>
>>674915111
spectre was good before this patch,
this patch just made her more op, but yeah.. OD+omni=+25
>>
>>674915933
aoe nukes deal with pl fairly easy.
if you cant deal with the ck illus and dont have aoe or similar you have to get the jump on him, if you cant youre fucked.
however ck isnt that common and has enough weaknesses that it really doesnt matter too much.
>>
>>674917421
what this guy said
>>
>>674917926
if you do that on purpose yes. otherwise it is cancer
>>
>>674917796
That dont make it better and you are still bad. You are shit at something you have been doing for 4 years. Let that sink in
>>
>>674918041
this.
up to 4k nobody even bothers to buy a diffu, and after that the ridiculous heal and degen on omni still provide a huge adventage.
>>
>>674915915
>I don't play ranked.
>>

Playerbase, russians, russians & russians.

Oh, did i mention those subhuman russians yet?
>>
What do you guys think about Alchemist with heart/manta/BoT/octarine/radiance/bkb?
is really powerful midgame, but late game i think is bad
>>
>>674918225
7k player stuck in the trench spotted
>>
>>674913841
I´m 3,2k, and i must say, I usually pick supports, do all the garbage stuff, make my carrys fell confortable etc... Very difficult to earn mmr for me, but i usually play with friends, so is just a game, so much haters on dota. Peruvians and Russians are usually bad too.
>>
>>674913841
1.5k shit tier here
people who say insist you let them play mid or carry because "trust me"
Bitch you are 1k I do not have any reason to assume you are good.
>>
>what you hate about this fucking game
i hate everything about it and everybody who plays it.
>>
File: SCRN_11.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
SCRN_11.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>674918544
agreed
>>
>>674918508
lach is a sad hero imo.
you have all these items and still, a carry with half your items will most likely destroy you as you have no stats and yor abilities aside from your e suck ass. your ult doesnt do dogshit against burst.
also you would need uninterupted farm for 25+ minutes in best case to have these items when you start radiance into BoT, basically randering your survivability neigh zero
> strength hero with 1.8 stat gain.
>>
>>674919254
sometime's they're smurfs, but either way they arn't going to be better in anouther lane
>>
>>674919375
>source 1

all my fuckin keks
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.