[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My neighbor smokes weed. The doorway smells of weed all the time.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 12
File: weed.jpg (7 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
weed.jpg
7 KB, 225x225
My neighbor smokes weed. The doorway smells of weed all the time. How do I get the cops to arrest this piece of shit junkie?
>>
>>674905138

Why not just mind your own business?
>>
>>674905221
Piss off
>>
>>674905138
"I saw anon at address smoking marijuana and abusing his pets. People also go in and out all the time so I think he's selling it too. I don't want to get involved just a concerned neighborhood resident"
>>
Suck His cock that's what u really want anyway.
>>
>>674905138
stop giving a shit
>>
Let him know the smell bothers you? Lots of stoners are chill as fuck, might just not know he's making the apartments next to his smell.

Maybe try smoking one with him?
>>
>>674905138
Stop being such a teachers pet and grow up.
>>
>>674905138
Legit just ask him to conceal it better if hes reasonalble he'll listen if not fuck him up
>>
Looks like you are the sack of shit who wants to get people arrested. Just talk to him and ask him to start vaping or just grow a pair and tell him that shit stinks and ask to use a window you fucking autist
>>
make an anonymous call you dumbfuck assisted autist
>>
>>674905456
This

Op do not worry just have a talk no need to be an angry nig nog
>>
>>674905507
>>674905456
These. Just let him know it's bothering you.
>>
>>674905138
just pray for him
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikvTBsnvoh4
>>
SWAT his house the next time you know he's blazing - do it right and you either get him killed, get a cop killed and he's put away for life, or they at least drag him off for the drugs. That's a win any way you slice it.
>>
File: babysmile.jpg (75 KB, 650x390) Image search: [Google]
babysmile.jpg
75 KB, 650x390
>>674905286

>ooooooooo salty!

Stick your dick in a toaster, nosy neighbor Ned.
>>
this could be me. where you at bro?
>>
File: Hitler On Christianity.jpg (83 KB, 545x404) Image search: [Google]
Hitler On Christianity.jpg
83 KB, 545x404
>>674905138
fuck off ya faggot bitch. mind your business.

if i was your neighbor i woulda shot you long ago.

i bet you also believe in god.
>>
DUUUUUDE MAN I SMOKE WEED AND WEEEED IS COOOOOOL DUDE UR A FAG FOR WANTING TO CALL THE COPS ALL WE WANT IS LOOOOVE AND PEEEAACCCE MAN BUT UR A FUCKING ASSHOLE AND ID BEAT UR FUCKING PUSSY ASS FOR DOING THAT SHIT MAAAAN

ITT : stoners
>>
Bring a bottle of bleach, knock on his door and chug the bottle. That should freak him out enough to stop
>>
File: Cum-cry.jpg (69 KB, 1165x729) Image search: [Google]
Cum-cry.jpg
69 KB, 1165x729
>>674905799
>>
>ITT: People who do not mind their business, and people that can.
>>
File: Untitled.png (4 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
4 KB, 225x225
>>674905138

this stoner wasn't even stupid enough to fall for this
>>
File: images.jpg (6 KB, 256x192) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6 KB, 256x192
>>674905947
>>
>>674905138
grow up bitch
>>
File: image.gif (221 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
221 KB, 500x375
I think it's legal to smoke in your own place now. And assuming he isn't selling, even if you convince them that he IS selling (and if he's not and you give fake incriminating information you will get roasted) they'd have to get a warrant from a judge which is incredibly difficult to do, so best case scenerio they'd probably just ask to come in and explain to him that he's distrupting neighbors and he will hate your guts for being a spineless rat for the rest of your residency.

TLDR; just speak with him,
Or if you're feeling kinda ballsy, just claim that u think he's in possession with intent to distribute and hope for the best you fucking faggot. 420blzit
>>
Tell the landlord. Depending on where u live, they have to notify them to cut the shit. This will prevent it, stoners are paranoid.
>>
>>674905138
I hope he/she has a med card and beats the fuck out of you for not minding your own fucking business.
>21st century and being this neckbearded to cry about a plant
>>
File: imagesM1IG1YCD.jpg (9 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
imagesM1IG1YCD.jpg
9 KB, 300x168
>>674906001
>>
>>674905912
It's the truth though. Look how many people are saying things like, "kill yourself faggot", " dude mind your own business". It's a drug, its illegal in most states.

Even that is besides the point. If i was a chain smoker living in the same apartment as you and everytime you stepped outside your door all you could smell was the cigarette stank radiating from my place, you'd be pissed too.

>I like weed, so should everyone else!
>it's a plant dude, not a drug!
>>
>>674906138
No you. If something is exciting where you live and affecting the people around, youre a shit neighbor.
>>
File: Ed_Asner_-_1985.jpg (400 KB, 761x943) Image search: [Google]
Ed_Asner_-_1985.jpg
400 KB, 761x943
Why so hostile OP?
This guy isn't the one who pissed in your cornflakes, don't take your issues out on him.
>>
File: Turkey.jpg (270 KB, 1000x1210) Image search: [Google]
Turkey.jpg
270 KB, 1000x1210
>>674906297
>>
>>674906314
Apartments are full of kids, drug addicted faggots, pot heads and drunk losers.

Maybe people should take a big fucking step back and realize that they are living in an apartment, not a condominium complex or a house.
>>
File: image.png (204 KB, 313x312) Image search: [Google]
image.png
204 KB, 313x312
>>674906314
Well... I'm trying to get your point... But in order for your flat to fill up with smoke so much so that its radiating off your thick apartment door, you'd literally have to be smoking every minute of your waking life. And even if that were.. The case... I don't think I'd mind it TOO much if I only smell it in the hallway; considering I don't usually hang out in front of my door, but given that I DO smoke cigarettes, you'd probably have to call me a faggot irl every time I see you in order to start bothering me.

I don't smoke weed. I just think you and op are fucking faggots.
>>
>>674907196
U smoke shit weed. My neighbors complained because I had some loud and even tho I was smoking in spare bedroom, it would smell in living room. Open the front door to leave and it would make it to hallway. Neighbor comes home, smells in hallway, opens door, now smells in their apt. Non stoners are extra smell sensitive to that shit too.
>>
>>674905799
This is now a cringe thread, that post just gave me cancer
>>
>>674907196
See, what I WOULD hate is if they constantly played obnoxious music or left trash or dog shit everywhere all the time.

But a quick call to the landlord is all u need to do in those situations, same as the smell thing. If it really bothers you that much just make a complaint, otherwise you prob shouldn't go on the Internet to complain about things that you've allowed to continue without any consequence
>>
>>674905138

don't get the police involved, just stab him in his worthless face with a screwdriver
>>
The world won't change for you faggot move start doing it yourself or get over it and deal with it
>>
>>674907548
Assuming shit weed don't rank. I started smoking a decade ago, I understand that weed smells. You misread my post, and didn't even bother finding out what I was referring to you dumbass stoner
>>
>>674907906
Samefag here. With heroin dropping people like flies why would anyone give a shit about weed anymore
>>
>>674907991
All weed stinks regardless. What's with all these young butthurt stoners? When I was younger and could be considered a stoner (still smoke occasionally but not as much) everyone who smoked was chill and didn't bicker like children.
>>
OP you should kill yourself, then eventually your rotting body will give off a bad smell and your neighbor will call the cops to investigate and while that is happening they will question your neighbors. While that's happening they will smell the weed filled apartment. Problem solved!
>>
>>674908329
Genius. You get a cookie
>>
File: IMG_3985.jpg (24 KB, 447x640) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3985.jpg
24 KB, 447x640
When you can't beat him, you should join him. And relax a bit....Get yourself a #Vegabong, spark it up and get rid of your anxiety....Sheesh
>>
Weed is not the problem.

Stoners and stoner logic is the cancer.
>>
So what did these stoners ever do to you op?
I think someones a little jealous they aint smoking any ganja and your also too much a beta bitch to try it because when you were a kid you was sold oregano from one of your friends and you found that out because you got to scared your mom and dad would find out so u flushed it down the toilet like a little pussy.
>>
>>674908642
That was pretty specific anon. Do you want to tell us something?
>>
>>674905138

this thread again and again and again and again
>>
>>674908589
Cause most people who can be considered "stoners" are young and think they're hot shit for smoking. People my age who smoke can handle that shit and are responsible so they can't be considered stoners. It used to be if you smoked alot you were a stoner no matter what but now the term has kinda evolved into someone who smokes alot and doesn't do shit with their lives.
>>
>>674908323
Of course all weed smells, some smell stronger than others. Also, there's a huge difference in burnt weed smell vs non burnt weed smell.
>>
>>674909106
Well yeah that's a given. I just think it's hilarious all the youngins like "my weed smells better than yours fam blah blah blaze it lmao 420" I've smoked a long time, it stops becoming fascinating after a while
>>
>>674908840
I had a friend that i gave a tab of acid too because he was one of those kids that talked bout wanting to do it all the time and always talked about Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas and was just really into trippy culture and that type of shit right. Guess what he does with the tab i gave him?
Flushes it right down the toilet but he didnt tell me that until months later. Before that, he lied to me about his experience and just how "truly enlightening it really was". Why u gotta be a pussy karl, Fuckin why
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.