[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So /b/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 112
Thread images: 7
File: 1458441412093.jpg (245 KB, 675x900) Image search: [Google]
1458441412093.jpg
245 KB, 675x900
So /b/?
>>
>>674904060
Fucking 15 wolves.
>>
2 gorillas wtf
>>
>>674904060
that's a lot of mice.
>>
>>674904060

>15 wolves is just op, you should nerf it to at least 8 wolves
>>
If you dont pick 3 bears kill urself
>>
>>674904060
I would probably go with the 1000 rats.
>>
>>674904462
How the fuck would 15 wolves stand up to 3 bears
>>
all you faggots must have not seen 9 fucking crocs with jaws like fucking bear traps.
>>
>>674904538
Or 9 alligators...
>>
>>674904662

0 mobility though, easy to kill
>>
>>674904060
im picking the 50 osprey fuck getting eaten by 1000 rats
>>
>>674904662
but you can usually outrun them. Wolves, lions and gorillas are a slightly bigger problem.
>>
i choose Splinter and his friends
>>
Niggers calm your autism, gorillas is the right answer, Those niggers will break anything that tries to fuck with me
>>
No competition.

2 humans working together can easily fuck over everything else on that list combined, especially if they're armed.
>>
>>674904060
bulls win
>>
>>674904733
you ever get chased by a croc, bud? they're fast when they want to move.
>>
>>674904060
Crocodiles, niggas gotta drink.
>>
>>674904918

but there are 9 of them now, one of them will get angry over a piece of meat and probably gonna chew another ones' hand, ya know
>>
there's no point in no choosing the man with the gun because if you don't he'll just kill you the quickest. also, I need details, is this fight taking place on any particular environmental region, and do they all try to kill you at once?
>>
How are yall so retarded not to choose the 50 hawks????
>>
>>674904876
i would be worried about the wolves. up until the fucking 20th century those things where a huge fucking problem for mankind. They're very tenacious and clever.
>>
>>674904060
is it one guy with a gun or one gun? cuz I only trust myself with a gun
>>
Understand that there is no way in a million fucking years that you will outrun the bears, lions, or wolves.

The gorillas would be assraped. The crocodiles would be too slow and retarded. I'd take 3 fucking grizzly bears over 3 shitty lions any day. 50 hawks are no big deal. hunter would run out of ammo and my bear buddies could literally deglove his fucking face in one swipe. the wolves would be too scared of the bears. the bulls are really the only thing I'd worry about. they'd be about the same size as the bears and there are 7 of them. they're super retarded and only have one real attack, though. Lions aren't as big as people think they are. If they were Tigers and not Lions, then maybe my choice would be a bit different.
>>
>>674904060
1000 rats can wipe out every other ones combined. Easy
>>
out of all of these, im pretty sure only the croc can swim decently fast.
>>
Is this a riddle? Obviously the human is the correct choice seeing as you are both human. I'm assuming if you guess wrong you have to fight whatever square you picked? I'm guessing if somehow I did pick wrong I'd still have a better chance against an armed human.l than any of these other choices.
>>
>>674905201
not the osprey they cant
>>
Is this a riddle? Obviously the human is the correct choice seeing as you are both human. I'm assuming if you guess wrong you have to fight whatever square you picked? I'm guessing if somehow I did pick wrong I'd still have a better chance against an armed human than any of these other choices.
>>
you pick the 50 eagles and kill the hunter asap. you pick up the gun and now you have 45 eagles gauging the eyes out of some melee animals while you shoot anything that comes close to you in the head. also rats are not a problem.
>>
Is this a riddle? Obviously the human is the correct choice seeing as you are both human. I'm assuming if you guess wrong you have to fight whatever square you picked? I'm guessing if somehow I did pick wrong I'd still have a better chance against an armed human than any of these other choices
>>
>>674905313
Plus the human might have weapons and food to share.
>>
>>674905364
do you think a bull would give a single shit about some dumb birds or a bullet wound? not even mentioning the 8 other bulls.
>>
Is this a riddle? Obviously the human is the correct choice seeing as you are both human. I'm assuming if you guess wrong you have to fight whatever square you picked? I'm guessing if somehow I did pick wrong I'd still have a better chance against an armed human than any of these other choices.
>>
KING KONG ALL THE WAY , that beast killed T-Rexes
>>
>Human
>Just go inside and laugh at those stupid animals
>>
>>674904060

the two black guys
>>
>>674904538
>>674904694
Wolves are pack animals and work best in a pack

Bears are bears and would probobly attack each other over territory aligators could possibly win but they mostly just end up atyacking each other over the first wolf to go down
Personally I would go with the shadow of death
>>
>>674905313
>>674905414
>>674905533
I honestly don't know why this posted three times?
>>
>>674904060
i pick the dude, take his gun and an hero. This is the easy way out.
>>
>>674905533
>>674905414
>>674905313
>>674905263

four actually
>>674905731

also, Is this a riddle? Obviously the human is the correct choice seeing as you are both human. I'm assuming if you guess wrong you have to fight whatever square you picked? I'm guessing if somehow I did pick wrong I'd still have a better chance against an armed human than any of these other choices
>>
>>674905364
have fun getting all of the lions, wolves, bulls, crocs, and fucking grizzly bears coming right at you.

>>674904867
>>674905583
gorillas are fucking terrible at fighting.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3T0z1CT-nR8

they suck ass. it's all about territory shit. they'd get assraped by 3 lions, 3 grizzly bears, or 15 wolves easily
>>
>>674905542
It never says all at once? Maybe the humans could ambush them little by little and make traps. You know, since they have the brains to do that.
>>
>>674905858

yeah also rats attack in waves of one, what are you retarded?
>>
>>674904876

>>674905263
>>674905313
>>674905414
Repeat
>>674905435

Looks like the human has a single shot rifle and we cant assume that he has anything else because it is not pictured.

which means you have only one rifle for the two of you and whatever ammo he has in his pockets.
>>
File: King_Kong_hitting_V.rex.jpg (35 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
King_Kong_hitting_V.rex.jpg
35 KB, 480x360
>>
>>674905814
Yea something went wrong I'm guessing? It didn't even make me type in a captcha?
>>
>>674906013

after two waves human upgrades his weapon to a rpg 7 m8
>>
>>674905517
bro a bull cant do shit when he has no eyes
>>
>>674906135

first few posts doesn't require a captcha
>>
>>674905263
English isn't your first language, is it buddy?
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 1242x2208) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 1242x2208
>>674906135
And now this happens? Is 4chan Okay?
>>
>>674906254
No it totally is annon. I just suck.
>>
>>674906144
great a weapon that takes even longer to ready and reload. and cant be used in enclosed spaces or against enemies closer than its minimum safe range good luck with that.
>>
File: dishonored-review-rat-swarm.jpg (127 KB, 590x898) Image search: [Google]
dishonored-review-rat-swarm.jpg
127 KB, 590x898
>>674904060
Rats
>>
I pick bears :3
>>
3 Bears Protect - 3 Lions to kill

Bears always win the fight between the two.
>it's true faggot
>>
>>674906507

equipping this special rpg 7 also casts a debuff on all enemies 10 yard radius reducing their cast and movement speed by 70%, also if you kill more than 3 enemies with single missile you will reload 300% faster and it'll be a free cast if it's cast within 3 seconds after the reload
>>
>>674906755
What is my LUK stat because it could blow up in our faces if I make a bad roll.
>>
>>674904907
Only correct answer
>>
>>674904060
The silverbacks are literally one of strongest animals alive. But I feel like if you just climb up a tree and send 50 falcons at any of these the falcons would probably win.
>>
>>674905109
Were they really? I always heard that fear of wolves was mostly unjustified or just used to scare children, even before modern times
>>
>>674907394
Your dumb bitch, them Nigga gorillas would swat those cunts down like child support papers
>>
>>674904060
Medved! <3
>>
>>674907696
But still 50 falcons, all it takes is one to rip it's eyes out.
>>
I will take those 9 crocs any day. That appears to be a Nile crocs. 20 feet of epic badass.fast on land when they want to be. 1 big croc can take a few lions.p.us how cool would it ne to have a leg on 2 crocs back as you go majestically down a river and laugh at niggers
>>
File: 1456042836458.jpg (161 KB, 800x1918) Image search: [Google]
1456042836458.jpg
161 KB, 800x1918
I'll take 1 magma
>>
>>674904462
>league of legends
>>
>>674904060
>impliying 2 gorillas are as powerful as 3 bears
>>
>>674904060
Gators
>>
nine crocs, nothing else on the list is a serious threat to them other than the Lions or the Bears, but you'd have a numbers advantage either way
>>
A lot of it comes down to whether they're fighting to the death no matter what or whether they're going to behave more or less like normal animals that want something dead. A bull isn't going to stick around if a couple falcons start tearing up its face, but if it does decide to fight to the death that's a much bigger problem.

If they're fighting to the death, doesn't matter which you have, you're fucked unless you have a bunker to hide in until they starve. There are just too many of them.
>>
>>674904060
why 2 gorillas but 3 bears? a bear would destroy a gorilla in seconds. also, lions are pussies. The only real choices there are the bears or the man with the gun. Everybody always underestimates the grizzly; they charge at 30mph and can withstand small caliber rounds. 15 wolves is fucking pathetic compared to three bears. A gorilla only weighs 800lbs. Assuming the three bears are kodiak grizzlies, they can weigh up to 1,300lbs. It's really no contest at all between any of these. It's either the bears or the human and even then, it's probably the bears.
>>
This is impossible to win. If you don't choose the hunter, he'll kill you from afar. If you do choose the hunter, you almost definitely run out of ammo.
>>
>>674911881
Bears are pathetically easy to scare off, mate.
>>
>>674911881
A bear would destroy a gorilla in seconds you say?
https://youtu.be/WAQmYuvUgOs
Could a bear do this?
>>
>>674904060
roll
>>
>>674912468
>implying black bears and grizzly bears have anything close to the same temperament and fear levels
>>
>>674912624
you dead son
>>
>>674912297
if you choose the bears, they would charge the hunter at the speed of a moving car and murder him before he got in enough shots. Unless the hunter has an assault rifle or explosives, he's fucking dead; and from the look of the image, he's got a shitty little rifle. bears could take a few shots from that rifle and still be in proper condition to at least try to protect you from the rest of the animals
>>
>>674912506
yes, a bear could do that and then some. at its peak, the kodiak grizzly almost weighs twice that of a silverback
>>
>>674912681
He only has to kill YOU to win and end the game. He's not going to be shooting for the bears, because he has no reason to fight through them.
>>
Three bears definitely, the hunters bound to reload and at that 1 magazine of a handgun/shotgun/hunting rifle isnt going to stop 3 bears
>>
>>674912829
yeah but the hunter is human and so are you; you have a similar degree of cunning and could use the bears as protection, or just find cover of some kind. assuming this battle is taking place in some wooded area, you could just hide in a tree. If you do that, the only ones who have a chance of getting you are the hunter, gorillas, or hawks. Hawks aren't particularly adept at snatching prey from trees anyhow. If you stay out of the hunter's view, I think you'd have a better chance with the bears.
>>
>>674904060
how many bullets, i have?
>>
well...
obviously the human with the rifle is one of the safest choices, but the birds and the rats would be an issue, just cause of their numbers, and that being a rifle, if it can be any gun, or more gun, or the human can prepare, nothing stands a chance.
on the other hand...
1000 motherfucking rats, man, a thousand fucking rats could literally just overwhelm anything there, just by numbers...
but then the human just shots you in the face with the gun and you are fucked.

so i would say your best chance is the human with the gun.
>>
>>674912681
>assault rifle
>explosives
>calling a hunting rifle a "shitty little rifle"
anon, this isnt your vidya, also you are clearly underage, please leave the board
>>
>>674913899
if he takes one moment to reload that rifle, he's dead.
>>
>>674904060
>Pick cows
>Use one cow to crush the human
>Build a cowfort around you with the rest
>Nothing can reach you now
>>
>>674913899
you're not understanding how fast 30mph is. that is the speed of a fucking car; if you get into an accident moving 30mph, there's a solid chance you'd die. they would close the distance to the hunter so immediately
>>
1,000 rats for sure. That's a fuckload of rats dude.
>>
>>674913899

This.
>>
>>674914283
^
>>
File: 1440111500002.jpg (108 KB, 792x624) Image search: [Google]
1440111500002.jpg
108 KB, 792x624
>>674904060
man's at the top of the foodchain for a reason.

lets go with man.
>>
>>674905152
>crocodiles
>slow
>retarded
Holy shit, how fucking sheltered are you?
>>
>>674913899
Do you think the lions just sit around in the middle of the complete barren nowhere? Where you could pick them off one by one from half a kilometer? Because they fucking don't, if they are after you, you won't see them until it's too late.
>>
>>674915281
This picture makes me sad :(
>>
7 bulls lets do this
>>
>>674904662
Bear just stomps on its head

Three limbs to attack with, and a lot more weight to throw around than a lion.

Bears
>>
>>674904060
The nigga with the gun obviously. How the fuck is a lion or a bear or something gonna protect you against that?
>>
>>674904060
50 falcons.

They lift you up in the air, you avoid everything and everyone else. Send a few of them to retrieve the hunter's gun asap. You are now flying through the air as a god of falcons, shooting and blinding all the big game as they kill one another and get ripped to shreds.
>>
As a demisexual genderfluidic bearkin, I'll have to go with the bears. :)
>>
You can't survive.

Of course, facts like: environment does matter, is it open field, forest, amazon jungle, town? How intelligent are the animals, etc.

But over all the real job would be pick someone to a specific location, that would help you to bring the most fuckers down with you.

Open field---> if you don't pick ostreys you get gauged to death , but if you do pick them, you will just get charged and destroyed. Hunter despite having an advantage in aiming, he still can't deal with 50 ostreys or so many animals charging you. So my pick would be 3 bears, just to stall and survive as much as possible until i bleed to death. I could pick wolves, but would probably get charged and killed.

Jungle---> this is where a ostreys could lose their advantage, bu still it's a death sentence either way, you can't camp with gorrilas or a hunter on a tree (because of ostreys), so you have to focus on being mobile. Charging looses it's power compared to open field.So the choice is either wolves or bears. So we can come back to , kill the most fuckers you can before you die. I would choose 3 bears because of the raw power, but you can go 15 wolves for scouting, spread out alarm formation.

Forest---> this one is hard, it gives not best, but decent amount of vision, places to hide. I would probably go with a hunter, i still am pretty sure it's a death sentence. The biggest problem here would be pack of wolves, bear, if you could out survive them, then survival becomes much easier with a hunter.

Town---> this one is also hard, despite that it looks like you can barricade yourself, finally 1000 rats become relevant. A lot of animals loose their momentum because of their size. In this scenario i would choose 15 wolves or 1000 rats. But i am leaning more towards wolves.
>>
In taking the Crocidles. As long as I stay in the water, I should be safe.
>>
>>674905716
Missing the point bruh. Whatever you choose they are there to protect you. Imagine your a drug lord and you bought some exotic animals and are under attack by mother nature herself. Which of these options so you wish you bought and trained for this occasion
>>
>>674905152
https://www.GOOGLECOM/search?q=crocodile+top+speed

better luck next time
>>
you all under estimate the mice. they can kill everything except the bird, all you have to do is hide
>>
>>674916206

50 ostreys, how do you deal with them in the water? as soon as you raise your head up, you will get your eyes gauged.
>>
feeling lucky... punk?
>>
We surrounded by the fukin wolves
>>
File: (◔ ͜ʖ◔).jpg (7 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
(◔ ͜ʖ◔).jpg
7 KB, 300x168
Roll
Thread replies: 112
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.