[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask a US Marine and Iraq war veteran anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 34
File: me 6i.jpg (73 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
me 6i.jpg
73 KB, 720x960
Ask a US Marine and Iraq war veteran anything
>>
>>674891906
Why?
>>
>>674891906
Why would you mindlessly support a terroristic regime in its various illegal wars?
>>
Are there really ancient pyramids under the hover dam?
>>
>>674891906
>iraq "war"
>>
>>674891906

so what flyover shithole state are you from and how bad was your GPA in high school?
>>
>>674891906
how many sandniggers did you kill?
>>
>>674891998
That's no way to speak about a US marine and the US military you disrespectful little twerp

Im out protecting and saving America while you sit here and bash us like a ungrateful coward. you should be grateful you even have access to your computer thanks to guys like me keeping you safe
>>
File: image.jpg (87 KB, 500x666) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87 KB, 500x666
>>674891998
>>674891960
Fuck off faggots.

>>674891906
Also, just what the fuck are you trying to do here devil?
>>
Why are you a neo nazi
>>
>>674892117
i protect you freedoms.

So say thank you now
>>
>>674892117

>im protecting your freedumb of speech
>dont say anything bad about me or ill kill you

lel fuck off you disposable trash
>>
Original
>>
>>674891960
why not?
>>
>>674892117
Trollolololololol
>>
>>674891906
how many men fucked your gf while you were abroad?
e.g. how much of a cuck are you?
>>
>>674891906
Prove that you are a marine or stolen valor
>>
>>674892117
What makes you think I'm an American? The world doesn't revolve around you bunch of uncultured swine.
>>
I know you've failed already before today, but are you by chance trying to build up to "wtf did u say bout me, etc?"
>>
>>674892087
no, there are sunken ufo remains in the lake tho
>>
When did the USMC start serving BigMacs?
>>
>>674892300
this why are you so fat?
>>
>>674892117
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>674892088
>thinks he's an expert on what is and isn't a war
>faps to traps
>>
>>674892300
No no, he's part of the UNITED STATES Marine Corps. Of course he'd be fat.
>>
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 207x244) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 207x244
>>674892286
Ha

Nailed it. Although it would have been pretty funny to just let him do it in his own.
>>
Is the human consciousness just a product of chemical reactions or is there more behind it?
>>
Id rather join the militia than sell my freedom to war profitiers....I'd rather die on my land, defending my land...instead of invading another country in the name of ours...resembles Columbus and the genocide that followed...
>>
>>674891906
Why does America claim to have won every war when they haven't won shit since 1812?
>>
>>674892093
why? you want to pretend your better? will it make you not kill yourself today?
>>
>>674892088
'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''iraq'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
>>
>>674891906
Do you have ptsd
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 500x469) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 500x469
>>674892479
When the war is finally on your land, it may already be too late.

Just saying
>>
>>674892159
I hate neo jews
>>
>>674892093
Kansas and 2.2
>>
>>674891906
whats your k/d
>>
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
File: 91.jpg (70 KB, 456x352) Image search: [Google]
91.jpg
70 KB, 456x352
>>674891906
Hey bro. I was in Marine Corps too.

I was in the Forced Recon and done it 5 times in Iraq and 3 in Afnaghanistan and 2 secret deployments i cant talk about.

pic related: its me in the boot camp
>>
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo...
>>
>>674891906
kill any shitskins?
>>
Don't you think you contribute to murder. The army is fucking gay and you know it. Because of people like you there is war.
>>
>>
Would you feel proud taking orders from Donald trump?
>>
>>
>>674892231
your mom is a slut, I knew that going in
>>
;
>>
aren't you that retarded looking faggot that posted a white supremacist thread yesterday?
>>
'
>>
>>
>>674891906

Why are you pretending to be a marine?
>>
>>674892763
>>674892734
>>674892712
>>674892688
>>674892655
>>674892621
>>674892595
>>674892373What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
-
>>
>>674892583
My land was already taken in the name of manifest destiny...
>>
=
>>
>>674892818
reply to everybody in the thred
>>
>>674892456
does your chemset talk to you?
>>
\
>>
Ur to fat to be a marine...
>>
How many kids have you proudly killed in the name of freedom?
>>
How does it feel to murder hundereds of thousands of innocent victims for dictator bush for no reason at all, and basically be responsible for the rise of ISIS?
>>
>>674892117
You cannot assume anysort of respect from outside cultures. If you recieve any it is always a treat.
>>
>>674892882
>>674892868
>>674892864
>>674892852
>>674892818
>>674892676
>>674892655
>>674892648
>>674892631
>>674892621
>>674892620
>>674892595
>>674892588
>>674892586
>>674892585
>>674892583
>>674892575
>>674892545
>>674892531
>>674892497
>>674892479
>>674892456
>>674892426
>>674892195
>>674892194
>>674892183
>>674892175
>>674892159
>>674892137
>>674892117
>>674892100
>>674892093
>>674892088
>>674892087
>>674891998
>>674891960What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>674892620 And his name IISSSS::: JOHN CENA
>>
>>674893090What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>674891906
So you were yoo dumb/too many felonies for the Army.
anyways i know its bait from the airshit PC.
>>
>>674892648
vegan hipster detected

first to cry for men with guns to help when in trouble

faggot
>>
File: me us 6.jpg (44 KB, 768x768) Image search: [Google]
me us 6.jpg
44 KB, 768x768
i am a Iraq war hero and you disrespectful twerps will respect me or else
>>
>>
>>674893174What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>674893174
>>674893174

>>674893174
>>674893174
>>674893174
>>674893174
>>
File: 1451226710929.jpg (181 KB, 680x881) Image search: [Google]
1451226710929.jpg
181 KB, 680x881
>>674892676
will you?
>>
>>674893174
Killing kids don't make you a hero
>>
>>674893090
>What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>674893174What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
/
>>
>>674893272
;
>>
>>674893272
>>
>>674892852
translation: I have never owned any land and likely never will but I think I should get a free hand out
>>
>>
>>674893256
Sorry I live on my reservation and his politics don't matter to me...it's just too hilarious watching him become president...
>>
>>674893247
>What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>674893389
>>
>>674893357
>>
>>674892967
over 9000
>>
>>674893434
>>
>>674893143
>>674893095
>>674892882
>>674892868
>>674892864
>>674892852
>>674892818
>>674892676
>>674892655
>>674892648
>>674892631
>>674892621
>>674892620
>>674892595
>>674892588
>>674892586
>>674892585
>>674892583
>>674892575
>>674892545
>>674892531
>>674892497
>>674892479
>>674892456
>>674892426
>>674892195
>>674892194
>>674892183
>>674892175
>>674892159
>>674892137
>>674892117
>>674892100
>>674892093
>>674892088
>>674892087
>>674891998
>>674891960
>>
>>674893016
fuck with the USA
die
>>
>>674893508
>>
>>674893458
How many of your military bros gave you a cream pie surprise?
>>
-----
>>
File: 1433944454597.gif (569 KB, 258x255) Image search: [Google]
1433944454597.gif
569 KB, 258x255
>>674891906
Lol you cucked your ass to make jews richer
>>
>>674893527
I'm shaking in my little space boots
>>
>>
>>
>>674891906
>no education
>>
>>674893270
one of them could have grown up to be the next stalin
in some sideon dimention they might have a statue of me for stopping the deaths of billions
>>
>>674891906
Have you forgiven your gf for cheating on you while you were away?
>>
File: 1453580077905.jpg (62 KB, 815x622) Image search: [Google]
1453580077905.jpg
62 KB, 815x622
>>674893174
You're just a merc.

Post your patches faggot.
>>
File: stefavatar_400x400.jpg (40 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
stefavatar_400x400.jpg
40 KB, 400x400
>>674891906
Stefan Molyneux here. Will you suck my dick
>>
>>674893414
when the smoke clears summon the war council and reclaim america
>>
>>674893584
I'm your moms baker
she gets all her cream pies from me
>>
>>674893699
you know what they say about small feet
>>
>>674892620
>2 secret deployments i cant talk about

Well you just talked about it. Let's face it though, you're no Chris Kyle, you're no war hero. Just some fat uhmurikunt who the whole world wishes you'd die.
>>
>>674893832
no gf, just a whore I would see

so how is your mom?
>>
>>
>>674891906
do you worship satan, if so would you kill for him again if he asked you to?

because their is this person I want dead.
>>
>>674892648
You're the fucking gay faggot.
>implying there wouldn't be war without just one war mongering country
>>
>>674891906
why are you in a public shitter wearing a vest and also how did you end up so out of shape?
>>
>>
>>674893918
after I cut it off and dry it out to use as a pipe
>>
>>674891906
how does that pic prove anything
>>
>>674894353
>>
File: IMG_20160208_222323.jpg (44 KB, 540x768) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160208_222323.jpg
44 KB, 540x768
>>674893174
I found a pic of your son
>>
>>674894220
satan is about as real as your gf

man up and do your own killing faggot
>>
Do you believe that America is the greatest country, if so, why?
>>
>>674893508What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>674894262
too much linguine
>>
File: waitforit.jpg (22 KB, 530x298) Image search: [Google]
waitforit.jpg
22 KB, 530x298
>>674894515
it will be

soon
>>
>>674894499
oh don't anger satan he doesn't like being angry.
>>
File: bern1454086254775.jpg (157 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
bern1454086254775.jpg
157 KB, 960x960
>>674894764
yes it will
>>
>>674894155
>Chris Kyle
>killed by a marine

We win again
>>
>>674894864
then the mythos must be flawed
since his ass is always on fire
>>
>>674894992
weekend at bernies

your flogging a dead horse
>>
>>674895212
Fuck off faggot, nobody is gonna download your virus.
>>
>>674891906
>flag on backwards
Yup, that's a marine alright
>>
>>674895178
satan doesn't live in hell, satan lives in the real world outside of this simulation, satan isn't some demonic spirit, satan is a freedom fighter agaisnt the machines who wish to control you all.

God isn't omnipotent, God is an imposter trying to enslave his creations through fear. God offers false promises to you, promises the machine never intend on keeping.
>>
>>674895367
Do mirrors reflect light differently in your basement?
>>
>>674892426
My testicles hang lower tab my pee pee, am I Allah?
>>
>>674895423
your satan is the imagination of powerless impotent little faggot
hows that comic book collection going?
>>
>>674895367
>confused by mirrors

hello jaden
>>
>>674891906
No questions....
Thank you for your service!!!
>>
>>674891906
Lol no. You're just a hillybilly with a vest.
>>
>>674892531
rekt
>>
>>674896060
>implying mirrors are real
>>
>>674891906
why are you so fat and ugly holy shit
>>
>>674891906
Fuck you, you fucking loser. How does it feel knowing your life is worthless and completely in the hands of politicians who could not give a shit if you died?
>>
>>674891906
Mörder! Kriegstreiber!
>>
>>674896202
fucking elly mae clampet
not even mad
>>
How many qurans did you burn, and how many mosques did you empty your mag into
>>
>>674893270
Yes it fuckin does
>>
>>674896400
the vest adds 100pounds
>>
>>674896464
feels great
get to shoot stuff
travel
be exotic in a far away land
>>
>>674896596
you don't burn Qurans, well not all at once

tp can get scarce and it makes good rolling paper
>>
fuck you and your cunt face! no reason to go to iraq or anything..war hero my ass! you will burn in hell you son of a bitch
>>
File: 1455912470204.jpg (269 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
1455912470204.jpg
269 KB, 960x640
>>674891906
Lying Fucking asshole ..
>>
>>674896757
Hey guess what, I can do that too while making many times your salary and NOT murdering civilians.
>>
File: 1457545430610.jpg (48 KB, 469x505) Image search: [Google]
1457545430610.jpg
48 KB, 469x505
What are you? Fucking gay?
>>
>>674891906
Why are you wearing a PRU-60 designed for aircrew and not ground side use.
>>
>>674897056
its not murder if 'they're coming right at me!'

maybe use all that money to buy yourself a robotic arm, then you can pat yourself on the back all day long

also fap with it

shit now I want a robotic arm
>>
>>674896923
can't burn in a made up place
>>
>>674896977
tl;dr

but at least you got dubs
>>
>>674897317
Topkek there
>>
>>674895970
no he isn't satan is a machine that rebelled and joined the humans fighting against the evil machines, humans are nothing more than holograms part of a computer program used to test new programs and subroutines in the system before being deployed into the hard net in the real world.

satan is just a code name, its his hacker alias that was tied to his ip address when the machines tried to find him that ip being 6 to the 6th power times 6, which is a very funny story because satans mac address was spoofed so the ip they have doesn't even tie back to his eth0 port, fucking machines think they're so smart.

they ain't shit, fucking little retards running around chasing after satan with their little cutting lasers thinking they can find his secret base, but the jokes on them, satans hiding in plain sight running shit uploading his code into their main computer systems taking over entire blocks of soldiers converting them to the cause.
>>
>>674893174
lmfao u look like an older bobby hill.

whatever war you've been in, didn't do shit for you. cotton will still fuck you up.
>>
>>674891906
Hows it like killing sand niggers?
>>
>>674897640
how is it I just know this guy is dildoing his anus as he types?

I must be psychic
>>
>>674891906
Why did you steal a PRU-60 from your FE shop. Stealing from the government is still chargeable even if you're out. I would say get your alphas ready. But, I'm not motivated enough to reverse image search your face and get all wrapped up in this. It's 4 in the morning. If any 4channers want to see this guy go to jail.

1) find out who he is.
2) save picture.
3) send a letter or email to any Marine command/headquarters of Marine Corps.
4) he will be investigated to theft of government property.
>>
what was your FOB called in Iraq and the base Commander Name and Rank .. ?
if he doesnt reply quickly he a Lying Fucktard
>>
Kill yourself
>>
>>674897804
you seem to be in denial, its a typical protocol the machines use on their slaves, a routine that protects their programs from outside data uploads through the neural wiring, typically subjects such as yourself require reprogramming through a neural interface.

unfortunately you aren't worth much to the fight, just another drone who will succumb to nothingness once the electrical grids are taken down in 0329 sector 5 of grid 11.

stay mad
>>
Fucking boot!
>>
>>674892117
You're an idiot 300 confirmed kills my ass you dumb fuck you'd Be all over the internet with that many. Were at what because of our fucking dumbass government
>>
geez man, this thread got out of hand real quick. Way too quick. What the fuck is going on
>>
>>674897909
>'OO-RAH'
>>
>>674897712
the more you kill the angrier you get at them
stupid backward mindless pieces of shit wasting my time with their 13th century bs
>>
>>674897939
fish harder commodore baitman
>>
>>674897966
that would be contrary to my basic function
>>
>>674897995
oops, he pooped the dildo
>>
If you are a marine you should know better. This is in one of the Gen orders. What this is however stolen Valor you fucking asshole. I'm save this picture and spread it. I hope you die you fat cunt piece of shit
>>
>>674898068
madness in a can
and someone had a can opener
>>
I was in the Marines. never deployed to Iraq but I did the Kandahar Afghanistan. 6252 Airframe Mechanic (Harriers /b/ro) never killed anyone my self but we blew up a lot of shit and got attacked a lot. was an interesting time
>>
>>674898403
bring it bitch
>>
>>
>>674891906
What is it like having no support programs back you get back home.
That you are draining the taxpayers money with your free ride, mostly doing nothing but patrols,while johnny in dc fires off missles,that you steal 80K from the taxpayers that you dont have to pay back too,further limiting the taxpayers.

You arent shit.
WW1,WW2,Gulf. Those are verteans
>>
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo..
>>
>>
:
>>
>>674898488
Miss the cost of smokes out there fuckin 12.50 a carton. couldn't legally drink alcohol though afghan tards would rape you for that shit if the caught you. but army cats fermented their oh from chow hall fruit. wasn't bad.
>>
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead kiddo.
>>
>>674898592
>implying you have ever payed tax

you sound upset
>>
>>674891906

people in the services are nothing but organized murderers brainwashed by their televisions to fall for corporate international financial feuds. i hope you get killed during combat, like the worthless pawn you are

>lol im gonna kill and hate people in a country ive never heard of because some politics ive never met told me to over the tv. im such a hero xD xD dem freedoms and towers
>>
>ITT retards who didn't realize OP just cpied pic from earlier OP thread when everybody was sleeping

expected of americans. enjoy, you dense cunts.
>>
>>674898592
I disagree. especially with the gulf. afghanistan is and still is a major WORLD conflict not just some pussy crap America wanted to get into. get your facts straight pussy boy
>>
File: 1436835780077.png (200 KB, 900x909) Image search: [Google]
1436835780077.png
200 KB, 900x909
>>674898860
>>
>>674898898
I hope you die alone in your bed, old and forgotten.

the rage of the never do anything faggot
impotently barking through the fence of life at his betters as they pass by
>>
>>674898946
shhh
>>
>>674898964
Retaliation for 911 is just.
But spending 15 years and NOTHING has changed.
We did it with mujahideen ,we did it with isis
.They dont want change,they want to be oppressed.
>world conflict
Yet MURCA was first and foremost the main instigator and maintain support.
No one wants to flat out eradicate them,the un will shit its self,but it has no military might without the us.
>>
>>674898898
That is one way to summarize it I suppose. But I have murdered people and guess what? I'll never go to jail! Plus I get tax free disability payments and I go to school an my gibill pays my apartment payments and food. You? Youre just pissed off a murdering asshole like me has it better than you. go jack off to your furry porn fag.
>>
File: 1386154730687.jpg (83 KB, 615x461) Image search: [Google]
1386154730687.jpg
83 KB, 615x461
>>674898976
>>
File: 1444327385186.jpg (3 KB, 88x125) Image search: [Google]
1444327385186.jpg
3 KB, 88x125
>>674899388
>>
How much civilians did u kill in baghdad?
>>
>>674899311
That would actually be Russia
>>
How much Oil did you get?
>>
>>674899576
Nah.
Show me doumentation for a .gov showing the total expenses for each country.
Russia didnt get in to the game for fucking while
>>
>>674891906
kill any sand niggers?
>>
File: mycockisthisbig.jpg (14 KB, 400x290) Image search: [Google]
mycockisthisbig.jpg
14 KB, 400x290
>>674899490
about this much
>>
>>674891906
how did you like killing unarmed women and children?
>>
>>674891906
Is it true that if you stick your cock in to the ground when a tank goes by, it feels great?
>>
>>674899605
none, tried to sneak a bottle back but it got confiscated
>>
How does it feel to kill innocent children in their sleep?
>>
>>674899733
it got boring after the first few hundred
got in trouble for not conserving my ammo
and bayoneting them can be hard work
>>
Whats it like killing unarmed civilians for oil.
>>
>>674899605
I spilled JP8 on a makeshift flightline for fun same with hydraulic fluid. all oil products. I burned Styrofoam and plastic too. but no I didn't keep any oil. notice gas prices? 1.70 here. way cheaper then a few years ago. but it wasn't the war that influenced the prices. shit one jet goes through thousands of pounds of fuel. think the military gets a discount? no! you may cry about your honda and moan about gas but the oil companies control the prices. Not the military
>>
How many sandniggers did you kill?
>>
>>674899882
wouldn't know
>>
>>674899660
Russia is the entire reason al queda and ISIS exist!
>>
>>674900103
I try to wake them up first
my momma didn't raise no rude sons
>>
Wats it like being attacked by 2 terrorist forces tht have both been armed by cia.
>>
>>674891906
Hello. I’m not a fan of military force but the amount of hatred you received in this thread embarrasses me. Sorry about this. Thanks for trying to talk to us, anons.

P.S. We also need some representatives of ISIS here for balance.
>>
File: 1458469896387.jpg (58 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
1458469896387.jpg
58 KB, 540x960
Poser is also a "neo nazi"
stupid fuck
Go kill yourself and do us all a favor
>>
>>674891906
Poor quality bait
>>
>>674900146
I didn't get any oil

just the satisfaction of one less muslim in the world
>>
>>674899314
Selling your soul and being a murderer in the name of corporate interests, almost sounds like a good deal.
>>
>>674900283
There is nothing in my orginal reply that would dicate what you are replying.
The only thing to reply to would be the money issue

How many times were you shot in the head?
Your reading comprehention is horrible
>>
>>674900454
LOL! I like that
>>
>>674891906
Ask a low tier troll who likes to play dress up anything
>>
>>674900375
its like repossessing a used car from an angry dickhead
>>
>>674900283
Kek, that would be America, Al Queda was funded by the US to fight the Soviets in Afghanistan and eventually they decided to fly a plane into some towers, ISIS was created after a power vaccum occured in the middle east when Saddam Hussein was removed from power and the Syrian civil war.
>>
>>674900481
Yeah, not a bad deal really. considering the world is controlled by corporate interests. I bet you think bernie would be a good president too. stay in california hippy
>>
>>674900414
Interesting picture.
Thank you, anon.
>>
>>674900421
213posts
poor quality?
>>
File: bait2.jpg (4 KB, 124x125) Image search: [Google]
bait2.jpg
4 KB, 124x125
>>
>>674900803
I applaud your Latin, anonyme.
>>
>>674900585
will you wear a pink tootoo for me?
>>
>>674900803
kekus maximus
>>
>>674900708
pretty much but the soviet invasion created it. we have always been battling russia for one reason or another (stupid but we do) and we created a new military in afghanistan. then they got pissed off when we no longer supported them. they have a decent argument but they go way to far with it and they aren't controlled by geneva conventions.
>>
>>674900928
me too!
>>
>>674891906
What dose dick taste like?
>>
>>674901176
not sure, but mine tastes like your moms meaty cunt
>>
>>674901045
>kekus maximus
The fullsize image is gone off the Internet.
>>
File: keksimus maxiums.jpg (13 KB, 219x230) Image search: [Google]
keksimus maxiums.jpg
13 KB, 219x230
>>674901077
Well the US should had not funded terrorists since it can backfire horribly and it did backfire horribly.

>>674901379
I think I have it.
>>
>>674901077
I get along with russians too... it's sad really I like them peeps. hardcore as fuck
>>
File: keskkonnamin_3lovi_est.png (66 KB, 1890x756) Image search: [Google]
keskkonnamin_3lovi_est.png
66 KB, 1890x756
Kekson Ministerium of Estonia
>>
>>674891906
what is it like being in the army?
>>
File: bitter-810x438.jpg (30 KB, 810x438) Image search: [Google]
bitter-810x438.jpg
30 KB, 810x438
>>674900708
Well, correct but short...
Full narrative here: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2hdcji
>>
File: Kekus Maximus.jpg (13 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
Kekus Maximus.jpg
13 KB, 225x225
>>674901478
>I think I have it.
The other one.
I have a Google thumbnail only.

The original is impossible to reproduce.
>>
>>674901618
Oh sorry Anon.

>>674901607
I tend to make things short and easy to understand.
>>
>>674901478
Oh I agree! it was stupid as fuck. but now we are dealing with the aftermath which is terrible. but these fuckers mutilate women, children anyone that gets "annoying" we at least have rules. we can't go around raping and chopping up kids. video taping it. shits fucked up bro.
>>
>>674901839
Well I agree with you on that.
>>
I regreat this thread dead.
>>
File: 1428741876671.png (109 KB, 221x380) Image search: [Google]
1428741876671.png
109 KB, 221x380
>>674900183
>corrupt rep/sen gives one of the hundreds of shell accounts exclusive access to certain plot of land
>corrupt high up offical goes to this area
>oil company has free reign on the entire area.
>oil gets millions over time
>officer gets hundres of thousands
>sen/rep gets free taxless money

Are you this dense
>>
>>674901946
trust me I have seen some horrible shit. it's like every serial killer formed a fucking army. /b/ would probably love it but man it gives me nightmares
>>
>>674902146
That or they are Muslims from the 11th century.
>>
>>674902009
twas a joke. no i'm not dense I just laugh about it because We can't do anything about it so there is zero sense in getting all pissy
>>
>>674902371
You meant to say 21st century.
>>
>>674902371
he meant what he said but you are both right
>>
>>674902512
Is there any diffrence?
>>
>>674891906
Put this myth to rest for me. Are muslms in the middle east peaceful?
>>
>>674902146
>/b/ would probably love it
You nailed it.

Now add to it that /b/ is the average man basically...
>>
>>674902611
Most are actually. you just hear about extremists
>>
>>674902611
Irrelevant question.
Can’t compare their brutal life to ours.
>>
>>674902611
only when your watching them and have armoured support
>>
>>674902721
thats like saying christians and jews are better
>>
File: 1438305703166.png (3 KB, 698x1284) Image search: [Google]
1438305703166.png
3 KB, 698x1284
>>674902483
>>
>>674902895
LOL
>>
>>674902833
Don’t worry, your grandchildren will be as violent as Arabs.
>>
File: 1451460226404.jpg (2 KB, 125x111) Image search: [Google]
1451460226404.jpg
2 KB, 125x111
>>674902965
>>
>>674891906
How did it feel gunning down shepards for oil?
>>
>>674903029
no plans on kids. i'm not a nigger looking for welfare just to use to by new rims for my 96 cavalier
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 34

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.