[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we make this a meme
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 5
File: FB_IMG_1458467467977.jpg (56 KB, 640x834) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1458467467977.jpg
56 KB, 640x834
Can we make this a meme
>>
No. Australians are dirtbags and everyone already knows it.
>>
>>674889863
Is this kid balding?
>>
ya'll niggas posting in a spiderman thread.
>>
Statistically he would not be Australian, there is not many of us left.
>>
Fuck yeah get on it johno!
>>
what a legend!
>>
File: hahahahahaaha.jpg (29 KB, 242x242) Image search: [Google]
hahahahahaaha.jpg
29 KB, 242x242
>>674889973
says the faggot who's mum squealed like the pig she is when he was conceived....lol
>>
at least crawl into one of the slides on the playground to smoke a cone.
>>
kids wearing spiderman shirt
>>
Fuck whoever took that picture. There is nothing wrong with Cannabis use. Tobacco and alcohol are much worse.
>>
this nigger need to be thrown under the jail...in PUBLIC WITH NOW SHOES ON IS FUCKING DISGUSTING
>>
>>674892106
To be fair, he is basically right at the beach where it is less weird.
>>
>>674891587
We both know thats bullshit, drug use is still drug use. That dude could be chugging tylenol and itd still be setting a bad example for young people. If you need to use drugs to feel like a normal person youre just a junkie who chose a different poison. Same thing with fat people
>>
>>674892665
Yeah, please stop smoking fat people in public.
>>
>>674889863
But yet it's a okay to drink or smoke cigarettes
in front of kids?
>>
File: vhytcx.jpg (145 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
vhytcx.jpg
145 KB, 1600x900
>>674891238
>>
>>674894136
Yes, non-white people are smarter, and thus more likely to use public transport instead of wasting their money.
>>
>>674894136
Yep, that's Australia. Western Sydney I would guess. Not many white people at all. Not the image people have of this country.
>>
>>674894449
Lolno
>>
>>674894449
More jewish lies to make us think our land isn't being swarmed by the non-whites. At what point do we fight back? When we turn out like South Africa?
>>
>>674894639
>swarmed by the non-whites
And how is this negatively affecting your life?
Apart from having to face the fact that you're a racist piece of shit?
>>
>>674894136
yeah those filthy immigrants catching the train instead of each individually driving cars how dare they, with their pragmatism and weird looking faces.
>>
>>674894449
It's more that skips are poor and live in the outer suburbs while non-whites are wealthier and work in the city
>>
>>674894639
We don't fight back because Chinamen are better than skips
>>
>>674894729
Muslim rapists who hate white society, rude selfish Indians and Chinese who are making everyone become more immoral to keep up with them, ghettos full of filthy black animals, the list goes on. This all negatively affects my life. My ancestors came to this land when there was a white Australia policy, on the promise that this was a land full of white people. There was no talk of it being polluted with the human trash pouring in today. In short we were lied to and now have to face the consequences. Just because you're far left wing, doesn't mean everyone else is. It's you left wingers getting our white women raped in Germany at the moment, not to mention destroying the overall society, and it's the far right trying to keep them safe. Let that sink in for a minute.
>>
>>674889863
As long as it isn't a filthy abo cunt I'm fine with it.
>>
>>674895004
lol wow are you german or dumb or both ?
>>
>>674895004
I would like to subscribe to your news letter good sir.
>>
>>674895004
Did Centrelink cancel your dole
>>
>>674895220
Are you that out of touch with reality that you think someone needs to be German to be more right wing than you?
>>
>>674889863
Is the mercury? Holy shit
>>
>>674895349
>It's you left wingers getting our white women raped in Germany at the moment, not to mention destroying the overall society, and it's the far right trying to keep them safe.

I guess I was just jumping to conclusions.
>>
>>674895274
Never been on centrelink in my life. I work hard for my money, unlike the fucking refugees, especially Afghans who are largely on centrelink using every lie they can come up with to get our money for free. Seriously, fuck "stopping the boats" shoot at them and drown the cunts. We'd only need to do it to 2-3 boats before they get the message.
>>
>>674893834
This.
>>
>>674894136
>Muslim
Not a race idiot.
>>
>>674895613
Where do you live retard? Probly some shithole in rural Queensland or something
>>
>>674894136
So? Go to a nicer train line and it's all white people. Not their fault you live in a minority poor area
>>
>>674891587
>top comment of facebook picture
>>
>>674895796
Faggot, I live in Sydney. I'm saying all this based on real life experience. Not some random shit I read online.
>>
>>674895802
Poorest parts of Sydney like Campbelltown are only places which are mostly white. Chinamen have more money than skips
>>
>>674895906
Where in Sydney bogan? Penrith? Campbelltown?
>>
>>674896212
You serious? I'm gonna tell some random psycho on /b/ where I live so he can stab me based on my political views? Where do you live to have such extreme views, Newtown?

And yes by extreme views I mean the ridiculous belief that all humans are equal.
>>
>>674896393
I live in your ass bitch, and you like it
>>
>>674896933
Wasn't expecting that one.... I guess I've learnt my lesson. I'll change all my views now.
>>
>>674895759
Lmao, they all have the same caveman goals and look identical

And they all explode (some literially) when you make fun of their religion/call them a race

It's great fun, really
>>
>>674896933
>I guess I've learnt my lesson. I'll change all my views now.
It's like you understand that you don't understand. Don't worry everyone hits puberty at a different time.
>>
>>674897327
You're actually making this fun. I had very little to do tonight but you've kept me entertained. This would've been a great conversation to have in real life too. Thanks anonymous /b/ dude.
>>
>>674889863
looks like he's sucking a big cock
>>
>>674889863
So this guy just carries his bong everywhere?
>>
>>674897497
>This would've been a great conversation to have in real life too. Thanks anonymous /b/ dude.
Why don't you just engage people in conversation in "real life" if it so fun for you ? Probably because you realize you are stupid and are embarrassed to express your opinions in public.
>>
>>674898419
You should speak to the people that sit near me at work. They have to listen to this endless dribble on a daily basis. A girl at my last job who was really left wing like you hated me so much because of my endless ranting.

I understand why you think that way though, /b/ has a lot of weirdos who spend all day on it, and don't interact with people in the real world very often. Ironically, you've pigeon holed me into that stereotype in the same way that I'm pigeon holing every member of society. I've quite literally dragged you down to my level.
>>
>>674898813
>I understand why you think that way though, /b/ has a lot of weirdos who spend all day on it, and don't interact with people in the real world very often. Ironically, you've pigeon holed me into that stereotype in the same way that I'm pigeon holing every member of society. I've quite literally dragged you down to my level.

Literally speaking, you have admitted that you are below my level. Is this a first in the history of 4chan ? That anon has admitted that they are wrong ? I'm honestly impressed with your humility.
>>
>>674898813
Typical loudmouth LNP voter who never shuts the fuck and expects everyone else to believe in the same thing he does

Skips will eventually be wiped out of existence
>>
>>674891451
grow up
>>
>>674899662
This is certainly not the first time someone on 4chan has taken trolling too seriously. You're getting quite offended by my remarks... I'm guessing you're one of the mud races and you hate all white people. You claim to be anti racism yet insult "bogans" which is racism whether you like it or not. It's like insulting niggers then saying "some blacks are ok, I only mean the actual niggers"

So do you mind if I ask which type of mud race you are? Perhaps a sand nigger? You're too articulate to be an abo.
>>
>>674900727
>insulting bogans is racist
Bogans are not a race dickhead
>>
>>674891498
This guy knows what's up!
>>
>>674900377
I wish I could prove this but unfortunately you'll have to take my word for it. I'm in my 30's and I've never voted for Liberal, only Labor, so that's quite a few state and national elections. On top of that I'm a grand total of 0% skip. In fact I'm half Lebanese and have to listen to racism off skips fairly often.

Sometimes reality doesn't fit into your preconceived notions. I actually agree that skips will be wiped out. Australia will look like Malaysia in 50ish years.
>>
>>674900867
Bogans are not a race just like niggers aren't a race, gooks, kikes aren't a race etc. It's a racist word used to refer to white people. I don't hear people refering to asians as bogans, even if they're acting like typical bogans.
>>
>>674897497
You sound euphoric.

Retard.
>>
>>674895004

When your ancestors came to Australia it was for being faggoty poorfags that got caught sucking dick for mouldy breadcrumbs
>>
>>674900649
bet she was a slut too
>>
>>674894136

All white people are migrants in Australia.
>>
>>674894543
>western sydney
>single deck train

get the fuck outta here
>>
>>674900727
I'm just quoting whoever posts I'm responding to, unlike you, who has to jump to conclusions about race or political standings to form an argument. Is your post a troll ? I really am confused because you seem genuinley stupid.
>>
File: image.jpg (135 KB, 594x774) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
135 KB, 594x774
>>674889863
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (212 KB, 1346x1142) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
212 KB, 1346x1142
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikvTBsnvoh4
>>
>>674894449
Dunno about where you live, but over the course of a year in Wellington buying a cheap car and fuelling it costs less than public transport.
The 25 minute train journey to and from the city costs me $190 NZD (~$130 USD) a month at the cheapest by using a monthly past, and the four bus trips I have to take every day are $2 each for another $160 NZD a month.
>>
>>674894543
That's melbourne cuzzy,
Next stop Caulfield
Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.