[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright /b/tards, what's your secret. It's about time
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 236
Thread images: 15
File: 1458346535879s.jpg (9 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1458346535879s.jpg
9 KB, 250x250
Alright /b/tards, what's your secret.
It's about time you got it off of your chest.
>>
My dirty secret is that your a faggot
>>
gave a blowjob at the movie theater and loved when he pushed on my head to make me gag
>>
>>674844187
I touched my best friend's sister once
>>
heh, I knew that was coming a mile away
>>674844525
>>
I broke into a rich dudes house 3 hours ago, found 780€ on the table and left my usual dna bomb
>>
>>674844525
*you're
>>
>>674845047
This isnt 9gag you memeboy
>>
>>674845047
You're also a faggot
>>
>>674845136
sorry for that :S
>>
dildoed myself in college co-ed bathroom with baby carrots speared onto a wire clothes hanger
>>
>>674845305
well you got it right this time :P
>>
>>674845403
lol
>>
I steal money from work every day.
>>
okay here we go , i fucked the dead dog of my employer when she ask me to bury him , i fucked that dog really hard in the ass , that dog hated me and tried ti attack me a lot of times , so i love to fuck him. Also i fuck a disable man i work with , he has a mental retardness and enjoys that a lot , laughing like a retard .
>>
My bf shaved his glorious beastly beard and I'm less attracted to him. It's six months into our relationship and he got rid of it saying he only grew out for me....but that he hated it. I feel bad that I have such a strong beard fetish but here's isn't attractive without it. He has a weak chin and no jaw line.

I guess it doesn't really matter though =\
>>
Fucked my friend when we were younger. I'm guessing around 5-6 when we did that.
>>
I fapped to zoophilia, the husky was kinda handsome
>>
>>674844187
I stole something very very valuable. Somebody else got blamed. I still have the thing but can't sell it and will not be able to do so until 3 people are dead.
so I wait.
>>
I had sex with my high school crush our sophomore year of college. It lasted 45 seconds and afterwards he told me that he has erectile dysfunction and needs to take meds to get an erection.
>>
>>674844525
>you're

is your second secret that you're retarded?
>>
I'm very sadistic. No one really knows except for my psychiatrist.
>>
I have a gun in my night stand that I put in my mouth everymorning to show myself I want to live and lately it hasn't been working as well. I'm thinking about getting really drunk one night and finally shooting myself.
>>
>>674850132
what do you mean by sadistic? anything specific you do?
>>
i killed a man and they never found the body
>>
>>674844187
I pooped in a hot tub and made my friend find it, then I blamed it on her
>>
>>674850931
State?
>>
>>674850931
Story?
>>
File: altar.jpg (42 KB, 600x750) Image search: [Google]
altar.jpg
42 KB, 600x750
>>674844187
Sure we all have secrets.

But do we support those secrets more than the lives of others??

If you would murder to defend your secrets you are evil.

If you would die to preserve them you are good,
>>
>>674851043
I pulled out while fucking a chick in a hot tub and I ended up with jizz dingleberries all over my leg hair
>>
>>674844187
My wife & I fucked our cat with a pen while she was in heat, to make her shut up. It worked. Now she's fixed.
>>
File: MARCELA_IMG604.jpg (38 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
MARCELA_IMG604.jpg
38 KB, 600x450
I killed this woman
>>
>>674844187
I repeatedly fucked my brother's girlfriend...after they got married I analed her a few times.

I fucked another brother's girlfriend a few times.

I was engineering a way to ping my oldest brother's wife when he left town for a better job and took his parasite with him.

This was before the advent of whoretech, so no pics or vids.
>>
>>674851350
kek, I did my thing to the same girl twice
>>
>>674850509
I tortured and ate animals i domesticated. Fed them burgers and made them feel loved before doing what I did. I can't really control myself around things that bleed. Also have a thing about dominance
>>
I Touch my little Cousin while she is asleep everyday
>>
>>674851793
are you like that with girl too? like if you would have sex with a girl would you be insanely rough until she bleed or cut her or something?
>>
My cousin was 7, I was five.

We played sex games a lot. He would be on all fours, and I'd "milk" his penis and tongue his ass.

We'd sometimes hump. He never did anything to me, but I used his ass with my tongue, fingers, and penis many times over two years. Eventually we just stopped.
>>
>>674844187
I hate my fat,smoking,lazy,drinking,weeb of a brother. He was able to get a decent job all because of our cousin. Yet I work harder than he ever will and it eats at me inside.
>>
>>674850378
Damn son.
>>
>>674851945
I usually end up clawing into them before I climax. Can't ejaculate until I draw blood
>>
- Lost virginity to a hooker
- Had several bi mmf threesomes with random people on craigslist
- Have well paying job, but sucked old men's dick for money. Enough to pay rent
>>
>>674850378
Used to play russian roulette before work for a few days.
>>
>>674851862
How old?
>>
>>674852182
ever had a girl that was more open to that kind of thing? that wanted you to be as rough as you want? how far would you go?
>>
>>674852374
I thought about doing that but I'd rather make the choice myself than get lucky and shoot myself.
>>
>>674850378
don't do it bro
>>
File: q1.jpg (122 KB, 734x621) Image search: [Google]
q1.jpg
122 KB, 734x621
Her name is Javiela. She cheated on me for a few months before I figured it all out. It hurts like a bitch and it's my time for payback. I am here by today releasing all her videos( bitch loved getting in the ass , jesus that pussy) She is also legal I promise. .. http://www78.zippyshare.com/v/ubuw4Usy/file.html .. Will be removed in 5 mintues. /b/ OP is not a fag <3 14
>>
Ive groped Alot of girl when they sleep, I've repeatedly followed people home choked and held a knife to one of my girlfriends throats
I don't keep in contact with any of my friends anymore for fear of me attacking, raping or killing them
>>
>>674850378

Please don't... there are other ways to prove that you want to live. If you're going to drink, lock up your weapons. It's just not worth the risk.
>>
>>674852456
>>
>>674844187
I didn't fucking 'rape' your sis, Dillon. I know you don't believe me. But I mean how could you? She's your sis and I understand your anger. But you have to believe me when I say I didn't do anything to her.
>>
>>674852182
Lol
>>
>>674852879
GTFO
>>
File: 1454720908222.jpg (14 KB, 242x255) Image search: [Google]
1454720908222.jpg
14 KB, 242x255
>>674852980
Not that Anon.

But what if I told you I am a homosexual Pedo?
Not that I have harmed any boys ever but I easily could do so.
You hold my life in you simple reply.
>>
>>674846495
No, he's only a beard on a penis
he's worthless now
>>
I'm in love with my younger cousin. She's 22 I'm 28. I already have a girlfriend that loves me. It feels like shit.
>>
>>674844187
i've seen my sisters nudes on her phone and I fantasize about fucking her ama
>>
>>674844187
I am a liberal and I am thinking about voting for trump
>>
>>674852478
Went out with a girl who was as sadistic as I was. She was underaged and I couldn't bring myself to fuck her. Something about corrupting what innocence she had left made me uncomfortable with the act. Brilliant child. If anything it was more so structured a mutual respect and understanding for each other than an infatuation. She slipped and hit her head on a table, unfortunately
>>
>>674844187
Not really a secret since several people kmow about it but a great personal shame that no one knows but me and the perpetrators.
> when i was 13 my older brother who i trusted with my life took me to the city and literally sold my ass for some heroin.
I was used for several hours and my brother ended up forgetting about me when he left. I probably would have been sold further if the drug dealers friend hadnt taken pity on me and gave me bus fare
>>
>>674853052
Honestly, that's older than I was thinking. Just don't get caught. She ever wake up?
>>
fuck I can't keep lying. I only did to keep our friendship together man. Honest. You mean too much to me. Beat the shit out of me if you want, I deserve it. Just please know I only lied to keep us close. I didn't want to loose you. ugh. I'm gonna jump off a bridge
>>
>>674853525
wait.. she died!?!? what happend after she hit her head?
>>
>>674853525
>she slipped and hit her head on a table, unfortunately
Anyone else feel like this faggot killed her?
>>
>>674844187
>be driving on highway heading east
>exit onto ramp that takes me to different highway
>it two lanes
>right lane merges into left and i'm in the left lane
>car in right lane is trying to pass
>i say fuck no and speed up
>hes still going for it ohshit.jpg
>here tires screeching then a loud bang
>look in rear view mirror and see car spinning out of control
>looks like a spinning bottle but when it stops no body will be making out
>spins 4 lanes and hits guard rail
>there is a semi truck barreling down highway like a maniac
>ohmyfuckholyshit.avi
>speed away as fast as I can
>>
>>674853640
Well, i've been touching her since she was 8, i think. My Uncle, her father, almost caught me one time. Shit was intense
>>
>>674853714
>>674853081
goddamn i'm a fucking mess. I'm so sorry Dillon.
>>
>>674853764
She died. Slowly and then all at once
>>674853935
Stop
>>
>>674844187
The only reason my friend and I aren't having the sexy fun times is our mutual respect for my wife.
>>
>>674850378
>>674853322
I am this anon. Nice dub dubs. I would say do what you feel like doing. If you don't think life is worth living and don't want to go on, off yourself. I've wanted to for a while it's just been hard because I worry about what it will do to my family but I've gotten to the point where my desire to die outweighs my care for their feelings. Just do what you want to do.
>>
>>674854081
oh god :O while still underage? thats so young for something like that to happen... im sorry
>>
>>674844187
i drooled on my dick when i fell asleep on the toilet and gave myself herpes.
>>
>>674844874

bit how did your dad justify making his son do that in a movie theater
>>
>>674850378
>don't do it bro
^that
>>
>>674854280
Bahahahah
>>
>>674854311
not my dad that did it, he was a bit older than me though, he was only 18 though
>>
>>674845348

has your asshole stopped bleeding anon?
>>
>>674854311
Dude movie tickets are expensive and if he bought a soda he basically just missed his next car payment. Better be getting some head from that
>>
Started having regular sex with a 15 year old when I was 24. Last five years.
>>
>>674846495

did he let you keep your beard anon?
>>
>>674854089
I understnd but I am faithful. I fear the penalty for suicide. That is honestkly all that stops me from putting the gun curently in my right habnd in my mouth and ending it all.

That and the hope that one day an underage an underage b& may decide to love me.

I live with the hope that while it may be a sin one day an underage and B& could ask me to do what I ought not.

Less then a month ago I took on employment that allows me to work with underage and b& and now AI can not decide if life sucks enough to eat the bullet or not?
>>
>>674848737

why wait when you can just start killing?
>>
>>674854089
I feel like my life is a
>test
>game
>show
The only thing keeping me from killing myself is this reoccurring nightmare where I die and end up in a crowded movie theatre featuring my life's greatest and worst moments. I can feel them watching me every time. But every time I turn to see if they are, all of the movie goers are replaced with owls in tuxedos that stare me down
>>
>>674849159

but did you get an erection anon.
>>
I'm in love with my bestfriend's latest ex-girlfriend, been meaning to tell him but am too much of a faggot.
>>
>>674844187
i used to play a game with this kid when i was in pre-school. i called it peepee and bumbum. at our preschool whenever we had to use the bathroom we had bathroom buddies or some shit like that. me and this dude were buddies and every time we used the bathroom we would play this game which involved touching out penises to each others butt holes. not sure if i was just curious at that age about private parts or if i was acting out something that an adult was doing to me. like kids do, you know? anyway.
>>
I've secretly been buying a pack of fruit snacks once daily but not eating them. Rather, I dump them all in a large sack. When I am depressed enough, I will eat every single fruit snack in my fruit sack and be the first man to commit suicide via fruit snacks
The news headline will be: Teenager Dies of Fruit Snack Related Injuries
>>
I'm a teenage femanon who says I hate 4chan but actually lurks all the time. I''m in a relationship with a normie but I have a crippling crush on a /b/tard who only likes his waifus and would never like an unattractive and insecure girl like me.
>>
fucked my 18y old cousin when she was drunk take her virginity
>>
>>674854045
Fuck, I bet. What did he say/do?
>>
>>674854195
Don't be. We both know she deserved it. She was pure evil. Reminded me a lot of Mary Bell. Had a strangulation fetish too
>>
>>674855190
Im the exact opposite except I have no girlfriend, I am also in love with my waifu.
>>
>>674854813
As someone who is semi faithful, I feel your pain. I've just come to slowly accept that whatever is out there that created us (if there is that something) wouldn't have done it to send us somewhere to torment. As long as we don't do things for the sake of being evil then, we should be fine. I recently got over my fear of the afterlife. A lot of preparing yourself for suicide is getting over your fears of what happens afterward. One thing that really helped me get over it was the thought that everything has been around way longer than I can comprehend and will continue to be around way longer than I can comprehend so what's wrong with ending it?
>>
When I was 14 I was put in foster care where I met a 11 yr old girl. She told me how her older male relatives had done things to her. She told me it hurt when they stick it in her. But she liked it when they'd lick her and she missed it. I told her I loved eating pussy. We made s deal where I'd eat her out and shed suck me off. I even got her to start wearing her shoes without socks and letting me sniff her feet and suck her toes. Sometimes I'd eat her ass as well. This went on for almost a year before I moved away.
>>
>>674855298
didn't you say you are like that too?
>>
I've all but had sex with my younger sister. Oral, anal, fingering. Everything but sex, and it'll probably be happening soon.
>>
>>674854469
How old were you?
>>
around 10 years old, flashed the dick to the neighbor (year or two younger) saying "Kiss it!"

Rock thrown through my window and they moved shortly after.

Wish to appologise. Can't.
>>
My girlfriend told me to stop doing acid, yet I still do it occasionally.

I also want to fuck her best friend so bad, I wish I was able to just get it out of my system at least once.

I also want to fuck my math teacher silly and her daughter
>>
>>674855656
i was 14 and he was 18, first date i ever had with a guy
>>
File: image.jpg (193 KB, 627x749) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
193 KB, 627x749
>>674845047
>>674845136
>>674845343
>>674845403
>>674845570
Wtf has this board turned into, and why is there such a sudden influx of newfaggotry
>>
File: 1409780149996.jpg (203 KB, 766x1024) Image search: [Google]
1409780149996.jpg
203 KB, 766x1024
I want to be the next twd bundy
>>
>>674856026
because people get so mad about newfag, so more people come in and laugh at you
>>
>>674853550

grill or faggot? faggot i presume.

what happened to brother? dead or prison?
>>
>>674851510
LOL ok. Proof?

The interwebnetz say differently.
>>
i was 9 and i let another boy suck my dick. but im
>>
My step sister and I had a sexual relationship for about a year while she lived with my ex wife and I. No one knew until about a year after it had stopped when her mom picked up the other line while we were talking about it.
>>
File: image.png (95 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
95 KB, 750x1334
Ive been dating this girl for 2 months now and about 3 weeks ago she was at her friends place with 2 creepy dudes I said were fucked. She says she got drunk then they got on top of her and one started fingering her. She says she was sexually assaulted and I want to believe that's true but there's too much to say she was lying. I don't know how to break this off without being a massive cunt
>>
>>674854045
you know she knows, right? and that she does not like it
>>
>>674855872
Thats pretty hot. You slut.
>>
- 21 years old
- neet
- barely left house for 3 years after high school
- erectile dysfunction makes me want to cry don't know if my dick will ever work properly
- neglected my health for my entire life
- therefore: need to do the opposite of what I've always done in order to be healthy and have working penis?
- I hope so
- the way I have lived my life doesn't deserve to be rewarded with good health, powerful erections, sex
- part of me doesn't want to change even though I have this problem :( comfortable mediocrity
- I've kept fapping anyway like an idiot when my dick clearly doesn't work properly. Last time I did it I cried for the first time in years because my dick felt so fucked up.
- been 2 days since then. I need to stop for as long as is necessary.
- I'm scared and sad :(
- it's so embarassing. I haven't told anyone about it yet and I dread having to tell a girl, but I will have to because I'm so sick of depriving myself of the intimacy and affection I crave.
- I'm so lonely.
- been so alone my whole life
- virgin
- scared virgin with broken dick
- :'(
- this is my struggle in life, this is what I have to work hard to overcome
- want to just give up sometimes but I really haven't even tried yet because I've been too scared
- have to try
- I already know life is good, I already have value and huge potential, just need to work hard
- signed myself up for 6 events with a self development company I've been following online
- first 2 events in April, just a few weeks away
- this shit is going to kick my ass
- I will easily become of the weirdest people there
- most of them are actually functional members of society
- I'm not
- I'm scared
- I need to change and do what I already know I need to do
- I just want to be healthy and whole
- it's going to hurt
>>
>>674844187
I street race. There, I said it.
>>
>>674851510
Marcela Bovio?
>>
>>674856539
i did find it really hot too :$ never had anything like that after that, gave other blowjob and handjobs but never been pushed down or did it in public
>>
File: 1035x1244-144614097-2.jpg (173 KB, 1035x1244) Image search: [Google]
1035x1244-144614097-2.jpg
173 KB, 1035x1244
I am a better guitarist then jimi hendrix
>>
>>674854469

ok, so you are faggot and not gril. no grils on the internet.
>>
>>674856382
If she didn't report them, dump her.
>>
>>674856816
ok
>>
>>674855529
I do deserve it. I know I do. But I won't stop until I've drowned in a sea of blood and tears. I can't satiate my thirst. She was different in her own way. She was very manipulative. Able to accurately identify one's personality with a glance. She was the devil's advocate and I her demon
>>
I was hanging out with my gf, her younger sisters, & one of their friends. I gave my gf a massage then her sisters. when my gf dozzed off I played with her sister and the friend
>>
>>674856776
First time?
>>
>>674853935
>I'm a sadist
>can't fuck a bitch under 18

Yeah its already legit
>>
File: image.png (110 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
110 KB, 750x1334
>>674856849
Lol
>>
>>674857036
oh god.. if like you ever want to talk or something, you can add me or like.. steam or kik or something
>>
I playd with and licked the younger cousin of a woman I dated with her
>>
>>674857305
it was my first blowjob ever, i had gave a hand job before that but yes, i was so nervous
>>
>>674857036
Kill yourself you emo faggot. You arnt a legend, a killer or a demon. Go stand in the corner
>>
Married 10 years and was going to divorce my bitch of a wife. My mother in law begged me not to...even offered me money. I said fuck no! I said my wife is a pain in my ass! If I am staying married then I was going to be a pain in hers. I fuck my mother in law in the ass every Sunday before church and cum in her mouth. She sings in the choir. Married 25 years now. Fuck yeah!
>>
>>674857463
What's your contact information?
>>
>>674857599
Are you gay or bi? If so, did you know? Just wondering if you were just some dude watching a movie with your buddy and he just forced you to suck his dick at a movie.
>>
File: 20151206_142750.jpg (3 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
20151206_142750.jpg
3 MB, 5312x2988
Junkie.
>>
I let my girlfriends younger sister suck my cock
>>
>>674858157
Emofaggotdemon666
>>
>>674854280
Ya dingus
>>
>>674844187
>Family thinks I'm a virgin because I've never dated/talked to anyone
>I used to annoy one of my brother's friends because the hate sex was amazing.

He absolutely hated me as a person, and I really couldn't stand him either, but the fucking was great. He would never let me know when he was gonna fuck me. I would be in the restroom taking a piss and he would text me to let him in and I would get on my knees and let him face fuck me or he would bend me over on the toilet and fuck me. He loved my big fat ass and would spank my ass until it bruised and always came on it. My favorite thing he used to tell me was "Since you can't seem to shut the fuck up, I'm gonna put your mouth to actual use" and then he would shove his dick as far as it could go.

He stopped talking to me because the last time we fucked, I only rode him until I came and didn't bother finishing him off.
>>
>>674858157
WaXxX22 on either
>>
>>674844187
I still play classic EQ
>>
>>674855190
I'm a lurker and in a live in relationship with a normie. We should bitch to each other.
>>
Between the ages of 10 and 12 years old I had a babysitter who would have boys over and would get me to suck their cocks in exchange for showing us her tits and then letting the boy fuck her after I had gone to bed.

There was 7 different boys she had over (all on different occasions) and only 2 of them didn't go along with it and wouldn't let me suck them off. She tried to get them to suck my dick too and only 1 of them actually sucked my cock. A couple of them did fondle me though.

The one boy that sucked me off in return started driving by just as I would be walking home from school and he would give me a ride home. Eventually we started going to his house before he would bring me home and we would go up to his bedroom and suck each others dick. I also started sucking off one of his friends off as well.

As for the babysitter, when she didnt' have boys over she would get me to show her my penis and she would show me her tits and eventually started sucking me off and started letting me fuck her as well.
>>
>>674858256
what's the problem ?
>>
>>674858410
You mean cheat on your partner lol
>>
>>674850378
My Cuz did it, completely destroyed his fam
>>
>>674858043
Do you do any drugs?
>>
>>674849651
>>
she was like1 0
>>
>>674858509
Totes
>>
>>674856663
Just do it faggot
>>
>>674857036
Faggot
>>
>>674858581
At least I admit it
>>
>>674844187
i hate most of my oldest friends. they've all turned into arrogant hipsters or potheads. i miss the good old days of high school. i'm 25.
>>
>>674858492
>>674858492
she was lik 1 0.. i was 26
>>
>>674844187

Lots of secrets

> I stalked the shit out of a hot teacher. Obscene phonecalls, drivebyes, and even trick-or-treated her. She didn't deserve it.

> Racist as hell.

> Wanna hate-fuck my own mother.

> Hope my sibling dies before parents so my inheritance will double.

> Wish Hitler had won WW2 and Lincoln had deported blacks.
>>
>>674855298
Ok. I want to hear a lot more from you, anon. Just keep posting.
>>
I let my dog lick my pussy every night
>>
>>674858509
Unapologetically
>>
>>674858229
Must be hard
>>
>>674852119
Is that you Rob???
>>
spent the weekend in juvenile detention because I got caught drinking underage at a party, guy I was bunked with had been there for 4 months, had 8 more months, longest juvenile detention I've ever heard of, still don't actually know what he did to earn that, but he was a really small guy, if I were gay or bi I'd probably say he was cute, the 3 days I was there, a different guy came in all 3 days and raped him, two anally, one made him give him head, I asked about it and he said that there were 6 guys that beat him up and gangraped him his first day there and he had a deal that they could take turns, as long as it was just 1 per day, and in exchange they wouldn't beat him / gangrape him like that again, so basically he was getting fucked or having to suck dick by 6 different guys, every single day, for an entire year, he asked me to talk to someone for him when I got out, see if I could get authorities involved to make it stop, evidently the officers that worked there knew it was happening and didn't stop it, I told him I would talk to someone for him, then when I left, I just didn't really feel like spending my time to help a stranger that I only knew for 3 days, so immediately threw the phone number he gave me to call in the trash, never got him help
>>
>>674851862
how old are you?
>>
got head from a good friend's fiance last weekend......
>>
>>674858819
And you feel guilty about this, you stupid faggot? This is one of life's sacred pleasures.
>>
>>674855012
Yupp! He knew I wanted to fuck so he took something before he picked me up.

That was the last time we hung out, he didn't want me to develop feelings for him. Joke's on him, I stopped being into him because he has came in less than a minute.
>>
>>674853081
ELABORATE
>>
I fingered my cousin who was 15 at the time, I was also 16
>>
>>674844187

i wanna fuck my sister
>>
I'm a drug counselor who has a raging heroin addiction
>>
File: 1455807287116.gif (952 KB, 500x685) Image search: [Google]
1455807287116.gif
952 KB, 500x685
>>674857463
Um, dude...You sure you want that in your life?
>>
Every women I've ever met has been a whiney bitch that complains about every task given to her. I love the female form but I hate women, you feel me dudes?
>>
>>674844187
I'm a female supremacist. A sincere one.
[spoiler]Ask me anything.[/spoiler]
>>
>>674859183
Had a guy that wanted me to call his baby momma to send him more money. Threw that shit out too. You're ruthless tho.
>>
>>674859226
Clap for a nigga
>>
I'm dating a girl with 2 younger sisters. They share me secretly
>>
>>674856810
Thats unpossible
>>
>>674858487
How old was she? Also nice, I guess.
>>
>>674851510

Is it because she liked puppets? Good reason IMHO.
>>
>>674859405
Same. Pretty common.
>>
>>674855190
Unattractive girls are the best kind.
>>
>>674857400
piece of shit girl
>>
i pretend im a foreigner
>>
When I was 12 years old I started hanging around with a boy on my baseball team.

We would mainly just go swimming at his house after games but one Saturday he came over my house to come and get me to go back over to his.

When he saw my bumper pool table he became very intrigued and insisted we played so we did and he became instantly hooked and we played for about 2 hours straight.

It was getting hot though and I wanted to go swimming so I kept begging him to go but he kept wanting to play "one more" game after "one more" game.

Finally he said lets just play a best of 7 series and then we'll go swimming so I agreed.

After I whooped his ass and was ready to go he stopped me and challanged me to one more 7 game series but I wan't having it so he just blurted out "If you beat me. I'll suck your cock."

The instant he said it I became extremely horny and pressed him to see if he was serious or not because he had not won a single game off of me the entire time we had been playing. He assured me that he was serious and repeated that he would suck my dick if I beat him 4 out of 7 games.

I had one other gay experience with my cousin when I slept over his house about 2 years earlier. We slept in his bed together and started showing each other our cocks and then ended up sucking each other off and I absolutely loved it so when my friend said that he would suck me off if I beat him in pool, I really wanted it to happen and I was already thinking that I would get to suck his cock as well.

As expected I beat my friend easily and he started protesting right away about how he wasn't going to suck my dick but I kept telling him a deal was a deal as I stood in front of him and pulled down my shorts exposing my hard cock to him for the first time.

..cont..
>>
>>674859405

Who doesn't??
>>
>>674844187
i actually don't mind being a virgin.
>>
I think
> Caitlyn Jenner is a man
> Niggers dominate pro sports and crime cuz of genes
> homosexuals were marginalized for good reasons

If you're not shocked at these secrets, take a deep breath and realize that publicly expressing any of these ideas could cost you your job, relationship, friends, and family.

Muh freedom.
>>
I have gotten revenge on people who pissed me off three times:
1) Is a chick I got raped, and harassed for months beforehand.
2) Is a teacher whose life I ruined by planting child porn on his computer at the school he worked.
3) Is an ex-friend whose cat I killed, and got his immigrant wife deported.

No one knows a fucking thing.
>>
>>674844187
that innocent book, you fucking monster!
>>
>>674859228
sick fuck
>>
>>674858487
Hooray for getting molested.
>>
>>674858676
The fastest way would be to just let go. True true.
>>
>>674860409
>I have gotten revenge on people who pissed me off three times:

and I just troll them on Facebook!

Have you ever gotten anyone to an hero?
>>
>>674860189
Wanna see this slut's nudes?
>>
>>674844187
I'm 23/m and wearing a diaper I have no medical need for. With nothing else.
>>
I once cured a tumblrina of being a dumbass feminist by telling her I'd pay her to castrate me.
I wasn't kidding.
>>
>>674859642

Winner
>>
I troll 4chan because I am a cop and enjoy seeing all the shit that goes on. I have been involved in sending people to jail for online solicitation of minors.
>>
>>674859527
I know, I do think I might be something similar to a sociopath, not full blown sociopath, but I have a lot of sociopathic tendencies, but I do also have feelings and empathy and love, but only for a very small number of people, none at all for a stranger, when I was moving my car at work once (no employee parking, 2 hour parking limit, so basically get a 20 minute break ever 90 minutes to move your car) I saw a guy get run over by a truck when he walked at the cross walk when the no walk sign was on, and I laughed, pretty sure normal people don't do that
>>
Used to fuck around with my female cousin from ages 4-9. She was a year older and initiated the whole deal. Started with show and tell, moved on to diddling each other and eventually oral, starting at age 7, I think. Prolly pretty common, whats weird is that after i went thru puberty, i was a literal jack ass in front of girls...didnt have real sex until my late teens.
>>
>>674845348
Haven't we all?
>>
>>674860189
Want to see this slut's nudes?
>>
>>674856663
Seek medical and talk to someone... Go to a church and get plugged in with other young men
>>
>>674860646
Not to my knowledge.
Honestly, all three cases are arguably long-term life-ruining, so it wouldn't shock me if one of them wussed out of their ruined life.
>>
>>674856810
Jimmy Page?
>>
>>674860899
>asking
>>
i want my little brothers cum on my ass
>>
For a few weeks, a sexually-frustrated cousin of mine would fondle me and ask to see me jack off and stuff.
What makes it interesting is I'm a dude and she identifies as a lesbian. Also I was 12 to her 17.
>>
>>674860801
What do you enjoy seeing? You find much of this stuff amusing, or do you just like browsing for stuff that's red-flaggish?
>>
>>674860482
You're just jealous it'll never happen to you
>>
my roommate shared her younger cousin with me
>>
>>674861259
he found a badge in a cracker jack box, he is not a cop, dont feed his childish delusions
>>
>>674860899
yup
>>
>>674846495
break up with him
>>
>>674858256
>>674858819
I highly doubt this. You wish.
>>
>>674861259
people think they are so anonymous online.....

and I am also a pretty sick fuck myself and enjoy some weird shit (legal but weird)
>>
>>674859068
No it's not Rob, but someone else.
>>
>>674861281

Like it happened to you. As >>674861515 said, you wish.
>>
>>674861161
your age, his age, & are you m or f?
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 750x1334
>>674861433
Lol
>>
>>674861400
haha, nope, have a badge and a gun, sorry, it's true...
>>
I gave this dude Hepatitis C through a dirty needle because he wouldn't stop asking me for dope
>>
>>674861585
Seconding.
>>
>>674861629
post a beaver pic
>>
>>674860206

..cont..

My friend kept refusing to suck me off and kept saying he was only joking but I was way too fucking horny and wanted this to happen so fucking bad.

Finally seeing that he was not going to suck my dick, I didn't want to moment to just go away so desperately I told him to at least let me see his penis but only would do it if we would play another 7 game series. I quickly agreed but added that the loser of the series really did have to suck off the winner this time and he agreed. He then showed me his cock for the first time as well and seeing that beautiful piece of meat made me even hornier and all I could think about was taking it into my mouth but I was too shy to just drop to my knees and start blowing him.

We played pool again and I quickly one two games and my friend, knowing he was going to lose, started telling me that he wasn't going to suck me if I lost so I agreed to change the bet so that if my friend lost he only had to play with my dick for one minute.

I really wanted to suck my friends cock by now though and knew that he wasn't going to suck mine so I started missing shots on purpose and started to let my friend win.

My friend started accusing me of losing on purpose but I assured him that I was really trying and I think he believed me. When it was 3 games to 3 I was so nervous I fought with myself on if I should blow the last game or not and finally just decided to let him win because I wanted to suck his cock so fucking bad. I didn't even care if he sucked me off in return.

He won and was all excited, so excited that he seemed to forget about our bet which made me feel really dissapointed so I gathered all my nerve and reminded him that he had won the bet. He got all quiet as I walked over in front of him he just stood there as I pushed his shorts about half way down his legs.
>>
>>674861699
nerf or nothin'!!
>>
>>674861629
Have one with face / tits.
>>
>>674861699

Good. Use the latter to finalize your existence.
>>
When I was 13 I got a female relative to touch my hard dick. I came. Feel guilty about it

Also seen cp and it gets me diamonds. Feels bad
>>
>>674859228
not really, just confessing
>>
I was planning on killing myself on Wednesday, but due to visiting family next weekend, I'm waiting until after then
>>
I jerk off with sandpaper
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 750x1334
>>674861896
>>
I've played GTA Online for over 80 days total....
>>
>>674861905
>the first letters spell "mfw i'm"
Already disbelieving.
>>
>>674862309
>shaved
DROPT
>>
>>674861515
_~ yea youre right, im just putting shit on here
>>
>>674862309
sharpie or marker in the pussy
>>
>>674860409

Are you worried they will find out?
Thread replies: 236
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.