[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need help /b/ My family, more precisely my uncle is having
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 2
I need help /b/
My family, more precisely my uncle is having issues with a local mob (literally 3 guys) blackmailing him to pay about $200k.
They're loaded, guns, grenades, whatnot. I've got nothing.
3 days ago they threw a grenade at my uncles car to threaten him.
Keep in mind police cannot be involved for various reasons.
We've decided to fight back. What do we do to plant fear in their hearts? Non-obvious ways of course, stealthy shit. To keep myself unknown.
Their most prized possessions are their cars and their money.
WHAT DO I DO?
tl;dr how do i ruin someone's life secretly to get revenge for my family.
>>
What weird eastern block country are you living in?
>>
>>674780875
Egypt.
>>
Ass rape them in their sleep and make them bleed or kidnap one and chain him up like a dog and fuck him constantly for a week cut his balls off then send him back to his gang
>>
>>674781393
Not possible, they stay together and carry weapons all the time, we only see their cars but never them. But i like that idea, if it were possible I'd go for it.
>>
>>674781151

You're fucked then, sorry.
>>
>>674781766
I'm not giving up man, i don't give a fuck who these guys think they are. They won't get away with threatening my family and blackmailing them.

I need plausible suggestions please.
>>
>>674780778
razer blades under their car door handles, cut their brake lines
>>
For a peaceful life, move away.
>>
>>674781766
yeah arabs are fuckin psyco stone aged apes
>>
>>674782080
Good idea. Will look into it. I appreciate your help, thank you.
>>
Dont be stupid. Stay alive.
>>
>>674780778
Capture them. Superglue their urethras and anuses shut. Then slit them open and burn their nipples. Cum in their mouths while they're gasping for air, and watch them drown in your cum mixed with their own blood.
>>
>>674782028
Park your car 10 block away walk with flatsole shoes go to their house burn all the car and the block/house they live in then proceed to shot randomly 10 - 15 round (make sure you load the mag with glove) once this is done just leave change the barrel of your gun and burn the boots of course this had to be done during the night ... check online on how to make napalm molotov are too easily exintguished glhf
>>
>>674781766
>>674782157
>>674782487
I realized the risk I'm taking, but they've done this to a family in my town before, and they paid them a hefty amount of money and got away with it all. I'm not gonna let that happen to my family, it's time these fuckers pay for it.
>>
Well get self defense weapons of your own for a start
>>
>>674782728
I've considered this, it's very possible and i think a couple of my cousins and i could pull it off. I'll look into making napalm. Thank you.
>>
>>674783080
I can't man... I would if i could, but this is Egypt and the only way to get weapons is through the black market or whatever it's called here, and if you get involved in this shit you're never out.
>>
>>674780778

Put Co2 bombs in their car's drive shaft/axles, or sugar in their fuel tank.
You could also make a car bomb,
>>
>>674783516
What would sugar in fuel tank do? And what are car bombs?
>>
>>674781151
move away seek refuge
>>
>>674783252
No worry just remember flatsole , load gun with glove and once this is done and you are a "safe distance" dont run just walk casually if you cross cop or anything just mind your own shit also if you can do it by yourself do it involving people increase the chance of getting in trouble if you manage to do it right you can pull all that out in les than 2min
>>
>>674783516
Too weak you have to go all in otherwise you will only get deeper in that Child play burn them burn all they love and have
>>
>>674783947
That's what i want to do. Burn their cars to the ground. That'll really hurt them i know that for sure. Best way to do it? Fastest and safest
>>
>>674780778
Move you stupid faggot.
>>
>>674784450
/thread
>>
>>674784207
Napalm... the only way also if you want to go even harder make acetone peroxyde and Blow these fucker using mason jar and slow fuse
>>
>>674781151
Can't you tell some fucked up jihadi that they burned a Koran? Burn a Koran and put it near thier house. Then we can watch the Isis webm of them being fed to crocodiles or whatever the fuck you lunatics do for fun in your godforsaken hellhole of a country.
>>
>>674784603
Napalm it is. Time for research i guess. Much appreciated.
>>
>>674783626
Sugar in the fuel tank will clog their fuel line, and starve the engine. They will need to get the car towed to a garage where the tank will be drained and cleaned, and the fuel line replaced.
>>
>>674784780
Gasoline and lots of styrofoam.
>>
>>674782080
what this guy said
>>
if you can get your hands on some LSD, find a way for them to take it.
seriously.
i'd go for at least 750µg for each one
>>
>>674784988
how much sugar?
>>
>>674780778
>Keep in mind police cannot be involved for various reasons.
How about you go get fucked you nigger gangsta wannabe
>>
>>674784207
Try thermite. You can get the ingredients from a chemist. It's basically just Iron-Oxide (rust) and Aluminium. You'll need a bunch, but it's highly effective. Put it in a ceramic plant-pot over the engine block, light the fuse or whatever you're using, then watch it turn steel into a butter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdCsbZf1_Ng
>>
>>674780778
tell your uncle to stop being a jew and pay his debt back
>>
>>674785959
It's a piffling inconvenience, not the shock and awe you need to dissuade hardened gangsters.

Tell me, is killing them an option, or do they have cohorts who would be inclined to seek revenge?
>>
>>674786914
I wasn't the one that asked about the amount, but yes they do have connections.
>>
>>674785829
this.

>What do we do to plant fear in their hearts? Non-obvious ways of course, stealthy shit. To keep myself unknown.
>Their most prized possessions are their cars and their money.
sound like a job for LSD
>>
Kill them, get a bunch of people together close fam and lure them to ur house or somewhere secluded, only allow them to see the people involved them fucking shoot their asses
>>
>>674783640
GERMANY IS LOCKED
>>
>>674788110
Me again, you will not be able to intimidate them away if they are hardened criminals the only way is to kill them.... You could poison them with the razerblades under the door handle the way one guy suggested but u would have to collect the materials and make them, but u are on limited time.... I suggest killing them all at once with your closest friends and fam... U live in a fucking desert not hard to hide the bodies
>>
poison
>>
Me again, if ur able to capture them just inject them with Windex in the blood stream.
. hard to trace where it came from because it's available everywhere... and no blood stains
>>
>>674780778

BEST ADVICE: do not take ANY action until you have information. Watch, observe, hack --GATHER INFORMATION
>>
>>674789144
This isn't the movies, if he just gets them all together he can just make them disappear
>>
Never take the same rout, go places a different way every day... Drastically change ur appearance so they at least wonf recognize you
>>
>>674789144
>>674789349
We are literally waiting for them to make a mistake, for the past week we've been watching. They're always together and on guard...
>>
>>674789349

and its all that simple, huh? You are a shithead and you are going to get Op killed.
>>
File: 1399127731395.png (386 KB, 667x670) Image search: [Google]
1399127731395.png
386 KB, 667x670
>>674780778
>hey guise im gonna escalate violence between my family and armed thugs
>>
Get ahold of a bullet proof vest for all of u, and start wearing it
>>
>>674789349
>if he just gets them all together he can just make them disappear

"Just" use the word "just" to make it sound so easy.
>>
How many people can you get to help u besides u, ur dad, AMD ur mom
>>
>>674789949
Not really it's 3 guys, if he can get 7 or 8 fam members to help he can take them
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.