[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let me give you MY experience of Islam. >be me >born in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (183 KB, 2000x1801) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
183 KB, 2000x1801
Let me give you MY experience of Islam.

>be me
>born in the UK to good Muslim parents
>parents were loving and caring and tought me respect
>being Muslim as a kid isn't that big of a deal
>don't really need to pray and life hasn't caught you yet
>fastforward to about last year
>parents, specifically my dad is no longer the man he used to be
>constantly shouting at me and making me feel like shit
>even though i have, to this day, not even drank a sip of alcohol
>im still a virgin
>i pray
>and im unhappy as fuck
>i missed out on teenage love because no girlfriends in islam
>i never really had many friends because my dad said shit like "don't mix woth other kids"
Take it from me /b/ros, islam is a shit tier religon, and trust me when i say, it is a peaceful religon, but praying does not do shit and you basically miss out on childhood, a muslim SHOULD NOT EVER, grow up in a western country, it's just not meant to be, and take that from an actual muslim.
>>
i understand you completely
>>
>>674757936
I'm honestly thinking of just dropping this religon thing, I believe that Allah exists but it's just not for me, islam should stay in Arabia, because western culture and islam do not fucking mix
>>
>>674757548

im also a muslim
but the only thing that makes me sad
is the fact that every time i want buy candy i have to read the indgredients to make sure i dont consume pork ;_;
>>
>>674757548

>My dad did basically the same thing
>He is not religious
>He actually hates most religioins
>>
just start living on your own as soon as you're past 18
>>
>>674758403
You seriously think an omnipotent, all powerful being that created an entire universe cares if you eat a fucking pig? That's some ego you got there, friend.
>>
>>674758199
I dunno you just need to do the 5 prayers a day thing and avoid a lot of stuff that is generally bad. How did it ruined your childhood exactly?
>>
>>674758199
i agree man i believe in it to some extent, i dont see why Allah would create the whole universe then say you cant have sex before marriage
>>
>>674758403
Kek, that's kind of just a nuisance, also not being able to eat at Mcdonalds
>>
>>674758881
my thoughts exactly
>>
>>674759189

>I dont see why a sentient being would have preferences
>I dont see why a father would want to be obeyed by his children

effendi, pls
>>
>>674757548
>even though i have, to this day, not even drank a sip of alcohol
>im still a virgin
>i pray
>and im unhappy as fuck
>i missed out on teenage love because no girlfriends in islam

It's just like Bill Maher says -
all of the toxic Muslim evilness
comes down to denying horny young men
the chance to get their rocks off
so it builds up as an angry, violent personality in adulthood.
>>
>>674759289
fish o fillet is halal
>>
>>674758881

obviously i was joking. but pigs back at that age had tons of viruses and stuff like that. and that is the main reason to why muslims isnt allowed to consume pig. he loves everybody so he made a "rule" that says that muslim should not eat pig, but if you are not aware or if you have to survive, you can" or something like that
>>
>>674757548
Feel lucky you're not in a muslim country! Muslims in the west are so ungrateful.
>>
>>674759484
im not saying why would he have preferences im saying why does he prefer us not to have sex before marriage. i Honestly think this was a Saudi government created thing to control the population.
>>
File: BOKO.jpg (32 KB, 414x233) Image search: [Google]
BOKO.jpg
32 KB, 414x233
Life as a muslim must suck double hard when you're living in a country with teenage kicks and you can't have any!

Kind of like autism kids maybe
>>
>>674758958
My dad always tought me that other kids are bad and I should not be around them, so I was always kind of an outcast. I also think that the whole premarital sex thing is just dumb, my parents actually want me to gen an arranged fucking marriage, I also think getting a qt 3.14 gf in high school would have been an enjoyable thing. On the contrary, I do agree with Allah's word on many things, such as the consumption of alcohol, I really don't see the point in getting drunk.
>>
>>674757548
don't worry mate

you'll marry your cousin one day
>>
>>674757548
I'm a muslim too

>virgin
>no alcohol
>no haram food

But no girlfriends? WTF?
Well, you can have a girlfriend but no fucking before marriage
If your parents dont allow you to have a gf then they must be some extremist shit
>>
>>674759644

why?
>>
>>674759644
>implying Sryia and Dubai are anything alike
They are both "Muslim" countries
>>
Are there honestly muslims here? Speaking as an EX muslim, I could never imagine that any muslim would browse 4chan
>>
I'm Muslim too.
Well, was born Muslim.
Although I don't drink or eat pork, that's mostly personal preference at this point. I don't believe in anything about the religion and only fast during Ramadan so my dad doesn't kick me outta the house.
Prayer is retarded and people who take this religion too seriously are a great cause of problems.
I've also never had sex or a girlfriend but that's just cause I'm ugly and antisocial.
>>
kek i live in Malaysia and this is the best place to be a muslim. the rules aren't that strict, u can have girlfriends, 98% of things are halal and we're a happy multicultural country

i feel sorry for ya OP
>>
>>
>>674759522
Not to mention almost all enclaves of Muslim men will resort to sinking their clocks down to the balls in 10-14 yo boy pussy.

Sick faggot Allah approved.
>>
>>674759289
what is halal mcdonalds?
>>
>>674760196
Why are they ungrateful? Who knows?
>>674760205
Both hellholes filled with crazy muslims
>>
>>674757548
Let me give you My experience of Islam.
>Be me
>Born in the USA to good Christian parents
>parents were loving and caring and tought me respect
>being Christian as a kid isn't that big of a deal
>don't really need to pray and life hasn't caught you yet
>fast foward to about 14 years, 6 months and 8 days ago
>news, specifically on tv is no longer the happiness that it used to be
>constantly angry/sad newscasters making me feel like shit
>even though i have, to this day, have not done anything wrong to a muslim
>im still a christian
>i pray
>im angry as fuck
>i missed out on teenage innocence because islam flew planes into the towers
>I'll never have any muslim friends because they are all scum
Take it from me /b/ros, Islam is a shit tier religion, and trust me when i say, it is a violent religion. A muslim SHOULD NOT EVER, grow up in a western country, it's just not meant to be, and take that from an actual victim of muslims.
>>
>>674759522
Agreed
>>674759561
But dat big mac looks 10 times better
>>
>>674759619
This guy gets it.
>>
>>674760308
OP has it good - he's in the UK, plenty access to everything a person could want.
>>
>>674757548
Religion is a waste of time.

Props/more power to you guys who want to believe and it works for you, but living my life(and restricting it) based on a set of rules that
>>674758881
mentioned, even gives a fuck about small ass details, is ridiculous. Even more so that it cannot even be proven whether it exists or not is crazy. What's truly mind boggling is that dark ages fantasy and superstition can still exist to the level of a cult today.
>>
>>674760514
Kek, you're actually retarded
>>
>>674760694
least he'll have the nhs when he had an inbred child
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 224x216) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 224x216
>>674757548
Fucking retarded muslim shit , hang yourself u shit
>>
>>674760594
>A muslim SHOULD NOT EVER, grow up in a western country

Muslims and westerners agree on this- genocide when?
>>
>>674760832
I'm not marrying my cousin you fag, I don't agree with all that shit
>>
>>674760792
What a marvellous islamic argument(!)
>>
>>674759619
Which is still egotistic if you think about it. Because he only went to one specific group of people in the world and said, "Yo don't eat the pig. I did fucked up stuff to it. You don't want that."
>>
>>674759824

why do you dislike things you dislike? Allah is a person, he has likes and dislikes and he doesnt like people having sex before marriage. He wants to be obeyed by his children, so he doesnt want them to have sex before marriage. That's just an aspect of his character, you might as well ask why he's powerful or why he isnt an elephant. He just is certain ways.
>>
>>674760902
Woah, easy there newfag
>>
>>674760832
He'll have far more than he will ever be grateful for.
>>
>>674761013
how closely related are your parents?
>>
>>674757548
Sorry anon but you're just a loser, i don't think that islam has anything to do with it.
>>
File: 1419611285564.jpg (64 KB, 599x541) Image search: [Google]
1419611285564.jpg
64 KB, 599x541
>>674761125
any more insolence and I'm chopping heads.
>>
>>674760832
The NHS where half the doctors are muslims and the other half are hindus!
>>
>>674757548
Please leave the UK OP. Every immigrant group assimilates except muslims and it's something you need to work out yourselves, in private.
>>
>>674757548
Yo Anon, are you from London? Also, from Paki background?
Anyway, respect to you for speaking your truth.
Do you have any sisters?
If so, how bad bad is it for them?
>>
>>674760308
>Malaysia
>best place
>happy multicultural country
Ok bro. Whatever floats your boat.
>>
>>674761586
The Hindus are good doctors though and they don't hate us like fuck.
>>
>>674761125
He could be an elephant. It's not like we can ask elephants about their religious beliefs. They seem pretty smart.
>>
>>674761486
nigga looks blazed as shit
>>
>>674757548

If you're not happy, you're free to go be a sandnigger somewhere else.
>>
>>674761125
This is the most dumbass response ive ever heard. God is not a person. He for that matter does not have emotions. i would encourage op to check out the euthyphro dilemma. Coming from an ex muslim/agnostic , there are lots of problems with islam.
>>
>>674761586
my GP is a sikh
>>
I had an friend who basically shed all of it to come out as a lesbian and to me, you can be as much or as little as a muslim as you like, what matters is what you believe inside, that's what faith is and what lots of people don't seem to get about religion. It's about what you feel inside.

I'm a Christian, do I go to church? Hell no. Do I take the LORD's name in vain? I god damn do. And you know why? Because I have faith that if an omnipotent being exists he really isn't going to care what I do, I'm a little piece in a cosmic machine. That and Christianity also teaches you that you atone and pay penitence for your sins before access into heaven (if sure a thing exists??) so frankly I'll fuck dudes, cheat on my wife and have a life of debauchery because there isn't fuck all else I'm going to do when I'm dead.
>>
>>674762059
you sound borderline american.
>>
>>674760702
*tips fedora*
Your so cool /b/ro your intelligence is superior
>>
>>674762059
Then there are fucking idiots like these who say theyre christians then do exactly what christianity goes against.
>>
>>674757548
>it is a peaceful religon
Yeah ok m8
>>
>>674761070
I think the idea isn't that he said that only to muslims, but that he expects everyone to do that and only the people who obey are proper muslims
>>
>>674762188
Check'd and kek'd
>>
>>674761586
still remember my friends sister who's child was born in bolton told me she was asked if her and her partner were related because that stuff was common in that hospital. i wonder why?
>>
>>674762268
It is though...in other parts of the world
>>
>>674757548
Muhamad was pedophile gtfo and kill yourself
kill fuken muslims !
>>
>>674757548
IP gather info on all your friends that are terrorist and give that info to cops.. You be the first mudslime jerkoff that actually did something that shows you are human
>>
File: q1.jpg (122 KB, 734x621) Image search: [Google]
q1.jpg
122 KB, 734x621
Her name is Javiela. She cheated on me for a few months before I figured it all out. It hurts like a bitch and it's my time for payback. I am here by today releasing all her videos( bitch loved getting in the ass , jesus that pussy) She is also legal I promise. http://www31.zippyshare.com/v/O4qVcs25/file.html Will be removed in 5 mintues. /b/ OP is not a fag <3 24
>>
>>674762550
Seriously? on what continent do muslims exist and are not savagely killing each other?

bush started the whole "islam is peace" meme and he's probably still laughing.
>>
>>674762550
But the religion is built upon violence and a lot of other shit? How is it peaceful in the slightest?
>>
>>674762318
>everyone is wrong except you precious little warlord desert tribe
You'd think he would have chosen China. Huge population, very civilized, advanced technologies, and very effective at spreading religion thro>>674762318
ughout asia even in its earliest form.
>>
>>674762256
That's because christians follow their religion the least possible compared to all other religions. At least in the west.
>>
>>674762801
How is it built upon violence and shit?
>>
>>674762801
This. Islam is too tightly wound into politics and the state to be truly peaceful. Not saying other religions aren't as well.
>>
>>674757548
>a muslim SHOULD NOT EVER, grow up in a western country, it's just not meant to be, and take that from an actual muslim.

Nice try trump
>>
>>674762777
Places In asial like In Malaysia and China are pretty civilized and not having mass beheadings even though some population of the country are muslims
>>
>>674762910
not saying its right, just their point of view
>>
>>674757548
OP, have you ever considered leaving your religion once you move out of your parents basement?
>>
>>674763114
It's a hateful religion, In the quran it encourages the killing of non believers, then there's the whole paedo shit, stoning of raped women, etc etc. Plus women are treated like shit, so explain to me how Islam is a religion of peace?
>>
>>674763575
muslims aren't even peaceful with one and other
>>
>>674762910

The Chinese don't allow new religions because it always implies some sort of revolution, and China's government isn't having any of that shit.
>>
>>674757548

fuck off Mohammad, jesus FUCK get the fuck out of white countries you camel fucking cretin
>>
>>674763508
and get killed by his twenty plus brothers Mehmed etc? lmao
>>
>>674759619
>but pigs back at that age had tons of viruses and stuff like that
Are you sure that's the reason? Not anything to do with superstition about the cloven hoofs? Any animal would have had the same level of infections, including cows, camels and goats
>>
>>674763922
Oh that's right! More than 80% of all muslims believe you should be killed for leaving their religion. You could just turn into a closeted atheist like me. I don't care to tell anyone my beliefs and when they ask me, I tell them it's none of their business.
>>
>>674760594
>>i missed out on teenage innocence because islam flew planes into the towers

Boo fucking hoo

Being a bit overly dramatic fagot
>>
>>674763734
China hasn't always been communist, you know? It used to be easy to get a new religion en vogue with the nobles. And peasants follow nobles.
>>
>>674763575
How the hell d'ya know more about islam than me. Dayum man. Even I didn't know these shit and where I live those things don't happen man.
>>
>>674763724
Anon, humans aren't peaceful with eachother. Have you seen the rekt threads on 4chan
>>
>>674764789
Me and my best friend have spent the past 3 years reading the quran and researching Islam, we're just doing a bit of research before we go on the streets and gun Muslims down in London.
>>
>>674763724
Thank goodness you came to /b/. The most peaceful board ever.
>>
>>674765293
>before we go on the streets and gun Muslims down in London.
Ignorant fag here, I thought you guys had gun laws and shit that prevented you and it's citizens from having guns. What's the loophole?
>>
>>674759925
To forget
>>
>>674760594
>i missed out on teenage innocence because islam flew planes into the towers
is the equivalent of
>i missed out on teenage innocence because columbine happened
>>
>>674765293
Killing isn't good though. Quran said so. As well as the bible. And the Sanskit scripts. And the the jury
>>
>>674760594
BUSH DID 911
>>
>>674765612
I have special snowflake privilages
>>
>>674765612
Only serious criminals have guns - so when someone is shot, we know they deserved it.
>>
>>674766081
Damn. I kind of envy you. Thanks for the response, senpai.
>>
>>674765636
You won't till you drink
>>
>>674757548
Mashallah bruv. Rubber dinghy Rapids, yeah? Fast pass, no line!
>>
>>674766532
ney bosh
>>
>>674766774
GONNA BLOW UP DE INTERNET INNIT BRUV
Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.