[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Need stoner help /b/ I'm an experienced toker I guess,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 8
Need stoner help /b/

I'm an experienced toker I guess, been vheifing since 15-16 and I'm now 18.
Made some new buddies today and got invited to a smoke sesh. I hit the bong maybe 5-6 times, I know its good shit so I expect what I would say a 7-8/10 high.

>I start hearing noises like a car horn over an over
>body feels disconnected from my mind
>extreme rush , trying my best not to pass out

Fast forward 10min I'm on my way to work

I come to a red light and I feel like all of the other drivers are looking at me, and I look around and all the cars are speeding past in large droves, it flips me out.

>everything looks cartoon-ish
>I literally start crying because I'm scared of all the other cars.

What the fuck did I smoke guys?
>>
File: 1457951850504.gif (196 KB, 880x880) Image search: [Google]
1457951850504.gif
196 KB, 880x880
Probably bath salts.
>>
sounds like the weed was laced with something. i been a stoner for 17 years now and i've never experienced this.
>>
>>674708229
I had perception of what was around me and was aware I was driving tho.
>>
just weed man , sometimes shit like that happens , even when you smoke for a long time.

One time me and my brother in law maked us some pancakes. The special kind of one.

We both smoke for over ten years. He ate 3pancakes and 2hours later he a bit sick , fainted and just needed a couch.
>>
File: 1439583187307.jpg (57 KB, 500x501) Image search: [Google]
1439583187307.jpg
57 KB, 500x501
>>674707985
That shit was definitely laced brah. Probably PCP.

Hope you had at least a little fun.
>>
>>674708309
I thought that was just a myth, that anything you try to lace with weed just gets combusted and has no effect
>>
>>674708653
Was having fun while we were chilling, in the verge of passing out but the rush was fun . once I started driving shit got real spoopy
>>
>>674707985
I had alot of these effects when smoking a kief bowl/dabbing with no tolerance. Now I have some severe derealization/depersonalization that I'm probably gonna be stuck with for life
>>
>>674708828
>>674708828
Fuck man what's that like?
>>
>>674708723
I dunno man. I have a friend who has only ever smoked weed, never done any harder drugs. He had a drug test recently for a new job and tested positive for opiates!
>>
>>674707985
>been vheifing since 15-16 and I'm now 18
Stop smoking weed
>>
>>674708822
While all of this was happening, did you feel like there were a million clown baloons under your skin and kept being gradually pumped up pump after pump until finally they burst and it felt like you had all this cold draggish weight on you while you were coming down?
>>
File: ShWuLiw.jpg (154 KB, 780x1027) Image search: [Google]
ShWuLiw.jpg
154 KB, 780x1027
>>674707985
Your friends hit you with some nice synthetic cannabanoids under the real weed trick

Yu got shrekt
>>
>>674707985
Don't smoke before you're going to fucking work tard. You're part of the reason why our flower is illegal. Stop being a fucking idiot.
>>
>>674708935
The first time I dabbed I had a panic attack and was so high that I was thinking about suicide to escape. Everything was just static, visual and audio wise, fucking chaos. The kief bowl got me just as high the next week but I realized I was just really high and chilled out, but things havent really felt the same since then. It's gotten noticeably bad this past week and I've been getting increasingly bothered by it. I feel really numb and hazy to everything and life just feels like a movie. I'm trying to accept it but its probably gonna be awful from here on out.
>>
>>674709267
My manager smokes in his office
Its a collective but still Kek we smoke at work
>>
>>674709267
This
>>
>>674707985
Yea negro shit happened to me. A few things may have happened.

First let's get this "laced" myth out of the way. In reality a dealer loses profit by adding othershit in the weed. Unless the weed you bought was exceptionally more expensive than the usual, it's high unlikely it was laced.

Now you may have what they call sleeper syndrome, you once enjoyed weed, it made you feel like a kid again, now it does the opposite. Your chemicals have changed and thus things affect you different. In which case you need to stop before you trigger psychosis (since you are already showing signs of predisposition)

Also, the fact that you have been smoking since 15 increases your risk for psychosis by 30%. They recommend smoking no earlier than 22.

So one of two things can happen. 1.) you go psycotic by continuing to smoke
or 2.) You develop general anxiety disorder along with depersonalization disorder (happened to me)

My recommendation: stop smoking now. Deal with the withdrawls because its gonna be a hell of a lot better than the other alternatives.

Don't believe me? Smoke again and if this reaction happens again this is a sign you need to fucking stop.
>>
>>674709073
Nah the come down was normal
>>
>>674709073
good feelin,one of my favs
>>
>>674709861
yo this was my post:
>>674709348

How do you deal with the depersonalization?
>>
>>674708723
It is a myth. Ok, dealer A. He sells an ounce and risks years in prison, makes 150$ Dealer B. Sells an ounce laced with a drug thay costs 150$; makes no profit. Do you not understand basic business principles? You just smoked decent weed (not some nigger shit) and got high as hell. Smoking for years my ass...newb.
>>
>>674708570

You would. Did you get sick to your stomach? Did you feel shaky? Did the stuff smell like perfume a little?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikvTBsnvoh4&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>674709861
I have NEVER experienced anything like this, and I felt fine coming down
>>
>>674710099
Which is why its so strange for me. I've smoked really good dank and I was fucked up but nothing like this it was always manageable. Plus I thought my days of getting really high were over.
>>
File: 1428975273307.jpg (35 KB, 293x223) Image search: [Google]
1428975273307.jpg
35 KB, 293x223
>>674709969
I had that like the 3rd time I got high at a friends house and it was the first time I heard moar ghosts n stuff by deadmau5 when it came out and holy shit I thought I was gonna die, that feeling makes you feel like youre existing too hard
>>
shit used to happen to me, at one point i couldnt smoke bud anymore without literally vibrating(no not shaking literal full body vibrating in panic) but you just gotta coast that shit and get used to it and it goes all g eventually
>>
>>674710434
literally the only way to put it
>>
>>674710105
Nope not at all, and when I ate I ate a small meal and felt fine. And nah looked like regular bud and just had a really deep smoky flavor. I didn't cough after the hit until like maybe 30 seconds later if that helps identify this. Was weird.
>>
>>674710442
Fam I'm not a newb, I've gone through some crazy highs but I always chill on it . I KNOW I'm fucked up but I go with it and I'm just chilling on it. First time this has ever happened.
>>
>>674708957
painkillers my man.
>>
>>674710070
Get two books. First read the "DP manual". Shit saved my life. Then read "at last a life" by paul david. The second book is to deal with anxiety (you will find out why that's important to DP once you read the first book)
It's worth the money.

DP/DR is just an anxiety symptom. Stop treating it like a separate problem. When the anxiety goes away so will the DP. You see, we are always in a state of anxiety thus have chronic DP/DR, sure the levels of anxiety may go down here and there to where we don't even notice but we still have some low level anxiety triggering the phenomenon. You know how when people describe traumatic experiences, they say it didn't feel real right? Well it's because our body use this to help us stay calm in situations that are life threatening so we can make better choices to get out. As DP/DR sufferers we are stuck in that mode. Nothing more, nothing less. When we get rid of our anxiety, our dp will go away. Granted it takes the longest of all symptoms to go away.
>>
>>674710524
do you remember the instance you got that feeling? Is there a certain strain that gives you that?
>>
>>674710663
just sayin man didnt happen to me for 2 years, and last year was when it went to shit, now its good, but i still cant and dont smoke as much as i used to (dont go to far over 4 g a day)
>>
>>674710270
But you did. this was just your first time. I'm telling you nigger, your chemicals are different now than they were before so you will react different. The fact that you smoked since you were 15 only proves you have fucked up your chemicals and have no activated a predisposition to psychosis. It's a very well documented phenomenon but the pro pot movements don't want to talk about it because it will harm the cause. I'm not trying to be a fucking square, look this shit up.

>https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvc1yuYbwLp2N0fTsI2u2ag

these guys have a book on the subject (well document book too)
>>
>>674710972
first time i got it after takin 3 tabs and trippin out with a bowl but i find its happening more when i just smoke in general these days, might just be gettin good shit though
>>
>>674710270
He talks about your condition specifically here

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6OHBmMW86MI
>>
>>674707985

Synthetic cannabis probably, HF.
>>
>>674710389
weed is a hallucinogen, it's just normally not naturally concentrated enough for you to get those effects. but weed quality has improved these days. plus people have different body chemistry. this is why a lot of people stop smoking when they grow up, the brain changes enough that you end up getting way too high way too easily
>>
>>674710832
Thanks a lot man. Is the anxiety the result of some underlying problem? Or is it just triggered by marijuana? I don't feel like I had any reason for anxiety that would lead to DP, except the anxiety from realizing that I actually have DP that came along after I felt this way, if that makes sense.
>>
File: 1455052214752.jpg (58 KB, 612x497) Image search: [Google]
1455052214752.jpg
58 KB, 612x497
>>674707985
You speak with all of the eloquence of that fart I trusted too much and give other stoners a bad name.
>>
>>674711161
>https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvc1yuYbwLp2N0fTsI2u2ag
this. your brain develops more receptors and modulates shit differently when you are smoking weed regularly. its a complex mechanism and no one understands it fully yet (receptor formation for any chemical compounds, not just cannabinoid)
>>
>>674711161
This guy is right OP. The same goes with any hallucinogen (yes, weed is one, let's admit facts). Although no hallucinogenic can physically cause by its effects a psychosis, they can cause dormant or predisposed ones to lash out. Case in point is actually my father. He was predisposed to schizophrenia so right before I was born when he was 18 he had dosed on LSD and became full on Paranoid Schizophrenic. He ended up in jail for reasons that don't need to be known.

Later in my life when I was roughly 19 I started taking LSD every day for almost a year, because I was a gay faggot who thought he was a hippie and hung out with them. In turn, I developed a Bipolar disorder and excacerbated my already high anxiety disorders. THC and CBD are helpful medicines and a great way to relax . however casually everything should be enjoyed in moderation. Don't be a hardcore stoner or you're just going to fuck up your life.
>>
>>674711731
Sorry fam I'm on my phone at its 5am and I've been playing video games, brain is slightly fried. I've got some pretty good vocabulary and sentence structure, most people I meet say I don't look like I smoke at all. (I keep it extremely lowkey and I dress preppy asf)
>>
>>674711713
>except the anxiety from realizing that I actually have DP that came along after I felt this way, if that makes sense.

Makes perfect sense. That was exactly my case too. I thought I was becoming schizophrenic ( I wasn't) because of the DP/DR. It fucked me up bad. To answer your question, yes. You may not have been aware of it but you have probably had some sort of anxiety issues your whole life but they were very brief, meaning you had a predisposition and the weed brought it out. I'm assuming your DP came after a bad trip right? You essentially have a mild PTSD but only because the anxiety was the result of trauma. More correctly you have general anxiety disorder. Those two books are the absolute best on the subject (and believe me I've read a lot).
>>
If it's laced with something, I'd say: synthetic 'noids.

Shit is cheap and can turn oregano into killer weed.
>>
>>674712254
Yeah this is all interesting. I mean I haven't been showing any other odd behaviors, it went away in about an hour. Not gonna sit here and say weed is good for me, its definitely unhealthy but I really believe its not any onset psychosis. Fuck its just so weird, every time I smoke I chill on it even when I'm blazed I keep a cool head. If it happens again I definitely won't be smoking anymore though.
>>
>>674712573
They said they mixed up 3 strains, 2 of them came from guys who knew what they were doing the other came from your typical first time stoner girl. Thinking I had some synthetic shit thrown in there.
>>
>>674712071
Interesting fam
>>
>>674712378
I'm glad someone out there understands this shit. I've been reading books about mental disorders in relation to drug use and just in general since I was 16. My stoner friends refuse to believe something like this is true. I've even attempted to get them to read material or watch documentaries to provide and back up data, to no such prevail. The basis is cannabis is great for most physical health issues, but a toss in there for mental health issues. For instance, I smoked a lot when I developed PTSD from a 4 car pile up I was part of. Most days it would help but some days I would smoke and relive what happened. Anxiety fueled by manic depression would cause me to have panic attacks and heart palpatationa from said attacks. I would end up taking a klonopin instead.
>>
>>674712757
sounds like it was laced with embalming fluid. It's actually a thing
>>
>>674712378
Thanks so much I've been reading about this shit all day but you've been the most helpful. Have you noticed visual static/snow with what you dealt with?
>>
>>674708828
I have that but caused by LSD. The only good side effect is that I can fuck for ages without cumming as the derealization makes the experience really weird for me
>>
>>674707985
THC is a psychoactive you nig nog. That means you can hallucinate if you smoke enough. Obviously that shit you had was better than you thought, but your experience led you into it easy. I don't know though.
>>
>>674712970
Nope it's a myth, it comes from a slang word for pcp-dipped joints.

Real embalming fluid would just fuck up your lungs.
>>
>>674712594

Sounds like a de personalisation episode set in briefly. I had it happen couple of week ago.
>>
>>674712970
Any long-term effects? I've been chill for about an hour after I had smoked. Did some homework no problem, played some soccer and my high went away even quicker.
>>
>>674712884
some people can smoke weed regularly for years into old age with no difference in effects, and some people have to stop regularly smoking because their brain is overloaded or something and any tiny bit of weed gives them massive panic attacks and hallucinogenic trip outs like OP is describing

people just have different body chemistry/genetics. and no one has studied this shit yet, probably largely because weed is illegal schedule 1 with no medical benefits under federal law
>>
>>674712594
I still get crazy off of weed sometimes. I have been checked out for Schizo, doctors say I'm fine but who knows. I have Manic Depression and Bipolar disorder though. I smoked for the first time in a week the other day and took two hits and went and laid down. I started thinking the same thoughts you did. "This isn't weed" "What did I just smoke?"

Anyone saying its PCP has also never tried it. I haven't myself but a friend has. He said it usually starts out as intense build up in vibration in your mind then a constant "wub wub" like you would hear in dubsteo, followed by extreme adrenaline and testosterone that overrides your dopamine receptors.

I'm sure your fine. If anything you probably have something similar to what I have. I find smoking a couple times a week or so is better for me in this manner. Luckily, I have other vicea like practicing guitar for 6 hours straight instead
>>
>>674713185
this shit happend to me OP try givinig yoruself a break for a couple days, then try smoking again. if it overwhelms you again you'll have to stop for a long time, maybe forever. unless you enjoy depersonalization dizzying anxiety attacks and racing heartbeat from the tiniest toke off some mediocre bud
>>
>>674713379
Hmmm I've never had any mental issues at all, I doubt it tbh fam. I've never flipped out over some shit, I'm always calm and collected, stress is never a problem in my life and the worst I've gotten mentally was after having a rough breakup and failing a test, but I just played some soccer to get it off my mind. Just a normal dude.

It was probably just too dank and I got scared
>>
>>674712906
and you know what? Your stoner friends may go through their whole life just fine. You must understand people who go through these negative reactions aren't your normal primate. We have a sensitivity to reality that most people don't have. We think too much. Most people smoke weed and don't ever think about anything, they are almost non sentient sober and continue that way high so they will never have a bad trip. People like us however, with these predisposition, are very unique in that we have a higher awareness of the world beyond the material as well as emotional awareness. Things affect us differently than they do most people. we get our feelings hurt easier, we let negativity and positivity affect us on deeper levels because we are just that sensitive to those energies that others aren't. I'm seriously Not to sound all hippie. People like us are very special. Unfortunately our minds are above this world and therefore causes internal conflict (anxiety), but take pride and comfort in the fact that it is because we are unique.
>>
When you say cartoonish and hearing things the first thing I can thing of is spice/k2. I've smoked a bowl of roaches at a friends house I thought were some Reggie. Turned out they were all spice roaches. I died several times that night.
>>
>>674713185
>>674713185
my theory is this:

this happens because your body is saturated with THC. THC is soluble in fat and can be stored in your fat cells after being absorbed through your bloodstream when smoking. (this is why you can test positive on drug tests for weed weeks after you smoked). this means even when you are not smoking, you have THC in your body. as fat is metabolized and shit, little amounts can be released which maybe dont give you a high feeling, but keep a base level in your blood. when you smoke, the smoked THC stacks with that to overwhelm your brain, which thinks you smoked a lot more than you actually did, because the base level of THC that would normally dissolve in your fat cells after each hit of weed can't, because they are totally full.

this is just my hypothesis, i wish researchers would actually investigate this shit so we would all know the health effects of weed
>>
>>674710442
thats definitely been my experience with it, i always felt really cozy when i was high for a while but then the next 3 or 4 years of smoking i experienced a lot of these symptoms, in the past couple of years it's completely switched back to being enjoyable and cuddly
>>
>>674713023
oh yea. especially at night. I've had every symptom in the book bro. It doesn't get to me any more. You see, we've always had visual snow but our anxiety makes us sensitive to it all. You must understand, we are in fight or flight mode. All our senses are amplified now. I can see the smallest mosquito, hear a pin drop.
I seriously thought I needed to be institutionalized. These books assured me, it was all just anxiety. Don't underestimate it either. anxiety can cause very mild hallucinations. Just understand that it just your body trying to protect from non existent danger.
>>
>>674713858
I have started doing more exercise, so this is possible. My metabolism is speeding up and when I smoked all the extra THC in my body got released.
>>
OP here with my last post

Thanks for all your help guys. Lots of good suggestions.
Tomorrow me and my homeboy have a kickback planned and we were gonna get pretty lit, I'll see how it goes and if I have ANY type of symptoms like I did today no more weed for a very long time. If everything goes well I still plan on now smoking maybe once a month.
>>
>>674714051
how did you get it to go away the anxiety?
>>
>>674714086
i first came up with that hypothesis years ago after feeling a little high after doing exercise and not having smoked that day. and no it wasnt runners high, it was weed high, but super mild
>>
>>674714321
if i were you i would test the waters with a light hit from a pipe or something that will go away quickly if its a bad experience. you dont want to take a huge gravity bong rip just to find out oh shit im fucked
>>
>>674707985
Sounds you smoked the 'holy Quran'. Burning that shit gets you stoned AF.
>>
>>674714332
Much like war, you must learn what the enemy is, what he looks like, how he acts. This takes away the fear. You have now seen the man behind the curtain. The next step is to accept it. I mean truly accept it. don't fight it any more. Now that you know he isn't a scary guy out to hurt you. Invite anxiety in, make dinner for the motherfucker, let him put his feet on the couch. If anxiety starts shouting in your ear you have to treat him like you would a feminist trying to debate you. How's that done? By ignoring her and do something else with your time to stay busy. You see you can't reason with someone who argues and yells out of emotion (much like anxiety does) in fact, if you try to reason with said feminist, they will only get louder and shout longer. So you can't reason with anxiety, it's not a forced to be reasoned with. Just let it shout all it wants, let it make you feel scared and bad and every color of the rainbow, just don't fight it, don't reason with it and don't try to avoid it. Let the bitch scream till she tires herself out and Just do what you would normally do if you didn't have anxiety. From there it will slowly recognize in your brain that this feeling is not a threat. ("at last a life" goes over all that).
>>
>>674713710
Fair point, honestly. I just have negative feelings about certain aspects of their lives sometimes. Maybe its jealousy that reality isn't as subjective for them as it is me. Every little piece effects me. You understand this so I don't really have to explain myself. Even when taking LSD or Mushrooms they never were similar to me. I would and still do sit and write for page after page. Every thought is recorded that is of some existential nature or poetic in any form. I refuse to let any of my thoughts be forgotten. They always saw it as "not enjoying the trip" but in my mind I can only think "That's the point if these drugs. Test your nervous systems limits and reach an enlightened mindset that projects your inner turmoil into reality as a subjective whole."

This also comes to my anxiety that I'm a preacher or will be someday, then die in my prime. For context, any artist, poet, musician alike that has test the concepts and individuality of mans thoughts as a whole has died early on life or never lived a full life. I call it the Preachers Sickness.
>>
>>674715260
We are the same negro. I'm a songwriter and can relate. You are truly an artist at heart. I care not about dying early or in my prime, there are far worse things than that, I worry that I would die with regret that I never attempted to make my dreams a reality. Even if I am not yet successful when I die, much like a soldier on the frontlines of the battlefield, there is no greater honor than to die in combat. Keep doing you bro. You are god, you are the painter in this empty canvas of reality, as we know color doesn't exist independently from us, your brain is what paints color unto the trees. Fuck the world you are God. Create your kingdom as you wish.
>>
>>674715959
Hey. Fellow songwriter myself. Been playing and studying music for 13 years now. Its true though. One of my favorite artists has been Eyedea for his philosophical approach to the hip hop genre. If you haven't heard him, he will change your life. He was on a similar plane to us if not an entirely separate one. We manifest our own reality with the paint of our minds. You keep doing you, too, man. Prosper.
>>
File: 29939-28702-1323.png (82 KB, 254x425) Image search: [Google]
29939-28702-1323.png
82 KB, 254x425
>>674707985
You shoot to get 7-8/10 high before work? Are you a dishwasher or something?
>>
File: 32715-2803-16001.png (66 KB, 416x569) Image search: [Google]
32715-2803-16001.png
66 KB, 416x569
>>674708309
Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.