[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i'm pretty mad that girls don't wanna fuck me. like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 6
File: 255rss2.jpg (8 KB, 140x140) Image search: [Google]
255rss2.jpg
8 KB, 140x140
i'm pretty mad that girls don't wanna fuck me. like legit mad. what should i do about this frustration /b/?
>>
>>674693570
women aint worth your time, the squeeze aint worth the juice, cuz even if you get the poon, they get all crazy n shit.
>>
rape
>>
>>674694087
still mad doe
>>
>>674693570
kidnap one and you won't need their approval :^)
>>
u fat or something? Go excercise
>>
File: rodger.jpg (38 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
rodger.jpg
38 KB, 620x387
>>
school shooting seems to be the way to go
>>
>>674693570
prostitutes want to fuck you.
>>
>>674694935
Top kek
>>
File: 1444709300016.jpg (160 KB, 683x1024) Image search: [Google]
1444709300016.jpg
160 KB, 683x1024
Here hoping that someone can help me shed some light on this siduation

People on /b/ strike me as people that get laid a lot despite being absolutely braindead retarded
>>
File: 77814.jpg (70 KB, 700x627) Image search: [Google]
77814.jpg
70 KB, 700x627
>>674695193
>>
>>674694903
No. short and ugly.
>>
Fuck a girl
>>
>>674693570
Get good at masturbation. Right now, you probably reek of desperation and frustration... pussy repellent.
>>
>>674695107
The prostitutes in America are ugly as hell. I'd never pay for them.
>>
develop a personality. be likeable. people will fuck you. noone owes you shit. suck less
>>
>>674693570
don't put women on a pedestal. They're worth a fraction of your time. Focus your attention on more important things, but when an opportunity to chat up a women comes up, go share a drink or a cigarette with her and talk about her interests n shit. Girls love talking about themselves so talk about her hobbies and what she loves. Get emotional with a women.
>>
>>674693570

rape a guy
>>
>>674693570
Realize there's probably more than one reason they don't even want much to do with you at this point. Write down the questions you have for yourself and then write out the answers, then burn the paper and decide what you're going to change. Stop being a turd and see this as the opportunity to change for the better.
>>
>>674695603
i do have a likeable personality. I make girls laugh and they enjoy being around me...AT WORK. When I ask to hangout they never want to.
>>
>be rich
>drive nice car
>???
>profit
>>
File: Done.gif (456 KB, 480x361) Image search: [Google]
Done.gif
456 KB, 480x361
>>674693570
kill yourself
>>
>>674695551
you just don't know where to look.
>>
>>674695777
Show them your holy trips
>>
>>674695780
I'm too retarded to have a good career.
>>
>>674695777

They don't want to hand out because you're not attractive in any form.

You might be funny but if you're ugly as fuck and have no sexual value why would they hangout with you?
>>
>>674693570
are you one of the brandon shitposters?
>>
Screw women... Just turn gay and suck a few lads' cocks
>>
>>674695777
if you are average looking. with good personality, girls will fuck you. its not hard.

and if you reduce your standards, holy fuck its a field day. my single regret in life, is not just fucking every girl i could in college.
>>
>>674696035
how the hell should I know? it's not like THEY'RE all that attractive either. It's not like I'm asking out 8s or 9s. I'm not THAT delusional.
>>
Well today I learned a new trick /b/ros, this girl i started fucking recently told me she wished she was a squirter. I told her I had watched a video and could make her squirt, so I fucked her and jizzed like normal then left my dick inside and start rubbing her clit furiosly. When she was about to orgasm, I started peeing inside of her she came and the piss poured out and she thought she squirted. Safe to say she is now in love with me and went on her laptop and started bragging to her friends. I hope this helps someone else out. Good luck.
>>
Put some work in and make yourself fuckable, if you're a disgusting NEET asshole nobody will want to touch your cock for good reason.
>>
>>674695777
Don't date co-workers. Better to be temporarily miserable in your personal life than to have both personal and professional lives miserable.

The other anon is right, don't put them on a pedestal. Stop being attached to the outcome and realize that you don't have to give a fuck about it. Let go of wanting to be liked, there is a great deal of freedom in this.
>>
>>674696503
Yeah but I've been miserable since junior high. I am now almost in my mid 20s and don't know what it's like to be loved.
>>
>being mad at animals that can't independently think for themselves
You might as well yell at a dog
You're wasting your time trying to get with women, sex is literally a tiny faucet of your life yet you try to devote most of it to it
>>
>>674696757
I'm older than you, trust me, there is still time. I read a quote that went something like 'The biggest mistake you can make in your 20's is to think you should have it all figured out by then.' This is the time where you learn that all the previous models of relationships, romance and love are very flawed. Your experience is what matters, no one else's.

Of all the people you know, don't take advice from anyone who seems to 'live' where the grass is greener. Sometimes the grass is greener on the other side because it's covered in dog shit.

Two of the best pieces of advice that I received from friends about this kind of thing was this:
-- You don't gotta marry 'em all
-- She's already not fucking you. You ask her out, she declines, you go right back to not fucking her.

Also, don't base your sense of who you are on someone's incomplete evaluation of you. You're more than this.
>>
>>674695641
Hes almost right you know...i personally dont like men to be very emotional. It tales a long time and extreme situations for me to be okay with a guy being emotional.

My bf is the perfect example. Been with hom for almost a year and a half and ive only seen him lightly cry once while he was drunk and it last like 2 minutes.
Hes exactly like ron swanson
>>
>>674696503
>Don't date co-workers.

Oh god this
>>
Break the Virginia Tech high score pls, it's been far too long
>>
>>674693570
If ur fat turn it into energy and work out

If you're ugly turn into motivation and get plastic surgery. Job done.
>>
>>674697396
>The biggest mistake you can make in your 20's is to think you should have it all figured out by then.

This. I needed to see this to know I'm doing alright. Im not OP BTW.
>>
Take picture of yourself so I can see what you're working with. Full body length wearing typical clothes.

9 times outta 10 when a guy thinks he's ugly or not getting laid it can easily be fixed with some new fashion and exercise.
>>
>>674696503
Yup, stay away from colleagues.
>>
>>674693570

probably shoot up a sorority, it's all the pretty girls fault, they don't see how much of an ultimate gentleman™ you really are

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4-F3ypkqe8
>>
>>674698920
Why do people make this assumption? I will never blame them. Humans are visual creatures and if I look too odd to be attractive then there's nothing I can do but just continue living a miserable life.
>>
>>674698920
you mean supreme gentleman
>>
>>674693570
You are not good enought to pass your genes, deal with it
>>
>>674700848
nobody is talking about having kids.
>>
>>674700848
Nobody is taking this post serious, either. The weiner-kid who shot up people because he thought he deserved something for nothing was weak. OP, you're stronger than temptation and certainly strong enough to not get stuck on the situation. Know what you're worth, continue to improve yourself, and learn what not to hold on to. You're gonna be fine.

Put in the work, you'll be glad you did. Trust in the process.
>>
>>674697365
#virgin
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.