[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do any of you own one of these? What is your impression?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: 438503-451558-350x350.jpg (13 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
438503-451558-350x350.jpg
13 KB, 350x350
Do any of you own one of these? What is your impression?
>>
>>674682516
Its awesome. For awhile
>>
Its fairly good, it scratches the itch the same way masturbation does, still leaves you feeling lonely afterwards though. A hole warmer is essential though, other wise you feel like you're fucking a corpse.
>>
Can't decide if it is worth spending $50+ on a hand pussy....can't justify that purchase.
>>
>>674683376
not op, would you elaborate? lookin to pick some up for myself and a lonely bro of mine. (he's too much of a whimp to go to a sex shop so I thought I'd surprise him for his birthday)
>>
>>674683777
What's so bad about fucking a corpse though?

Checked btw you fucking cunt
>>
>>674683817
$50 on one of those or $100-300+ at a bar and a lot more effort depending on neckbeard status.
>>
>>674683376
Dont you have to clean them?
>>
>>674683896
Dont know if fag or good friend that is secretly a fag
>>
>>674683967
No...not at all...Your just blowing your load into it
>>
>>674683960
Jewfag here
50 = unlimited
100 to 1000$ = Multiple purchases
>>
>>674682516
Does your mum count?
>>
>>674683960
I already have a real life pussy i do often, just would like to have one for the lonely nights. so prolly leaning towards not worth it
>>
>>674683896
>>674683967
Yes you have to clean them, using a hand soap seems to do the trick it doesn't stink and gets the spunk out no problem.
Umm it just feels fucking good , after awhile of using it though it seemed that normal fapping felt better than it used to.
Its worth the money if you're not hurting for cash and plan on using it a lot.
I have the mouth orifice with destroya inside, its cost me about 70 bucks.
>>
>>674683967
Yeah, it isn't a sock that your mom washes for you. You actually have to wipe the cheeto dust off of your fast stomach and walk all the way to your filthy fuckin bathroom and rinse out the hole you fucked.
>>
>>674682516
i'm using mine to get over the death grip. takes forever to cum, but depending on which insert you get, it's a great sensation.
>>
>>674683967
i use an antibacterial soap, then douse it with rubbing alcohol, and use a bent wire hanger to hang-dry it. also feels good to warm it up in a pitcher of hot water before use.
>>
>>674685283
Pretty much what I do minus the alcohol.
>>
>>674682516
It's alright but frankly you won't be using it much, unless you're gonna do some cam whoring.
>>
>>674683967
>Ejaculating in a designated 5 inch long tube of rubber with only one hole that your filthy uncircumcised dick cheese-filled weiner goes in several times a day
>Do you have to clean it?
>>
>>674684517
Fucking rekt.
>>
>>674682516
I have had a couple tenga eggs. really enjoyed them. considering getting one of tenga's higher quality holes.
>>
>>674682516
They feel nice, but not convenient , not that big of a deal to clean with just hot water though

I've had a couple for however many years now but have only used them like maybe 15 times total

using my hand and tissue is just easier
>>
File: OP is god.jpg (3 MB, 1135x5000) Image search: [Google]
OP is god.jpg
3 MB, 1135x5000
>>674682516
>>
I own a flashlight flight that was a gift from an old SO. It's pretty great but I use it sparingly because I have to clean and dry it
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.