[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Challenge for you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 211
Thread images: 24
File: FB_IMG_1458344598766.jpg (55 KB, 570x574) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1458344598766.jpg
55 KB, 570x574
Challenge for you
>>
>>674633857
relaxing with a smoke then shot in the head?
>>
Suicide. Obviously.
>>
>>674633857
Murder, the gun is in his right arm, but he was clearly sitting at his seat facing the window, therefore the blood splatter wouldn't be on the right of him unless he was shot.
>>
>>674633857
murder
cigarette is in the left hand, so would have had to face the table. and the shot came from the left side aswell.
>>
>>674633857
Murder was in the midst of a cig n good ol gun cleaning when the murderer came in and bashed their head off the wall until they died.
>>
Murder. Most people smoke with the cig in their dominant hand, an hero wouldn't be able to pull the trigger with non Dom hand.
>>
No signs of a struggle. Gun and cigarette still in hand (death grip).
>>
>>674633857
Murder.
>>
>>674633857
Murdercide!
>>
>>674633857
Murder. He was sitting in front of window and writing something and if it was suicide he would have gun in left hand not right hand to make that bloody stain
>>
>>674634537
but the finger is not on the trigger
murder
>>
>>674634506
>>674634434
>>674634402
>>674634302
>making assumptions

The facts support suicide.
>>
Murder. Smokes with left hand. Would not shoot self with right hand. Pencil on table is on left hand side. So is drink. Victim left handed.

Case closed
>>
>>674634799
what facts?
>>
>>674633857
Probably rape. How much semen was found at the crime scene?
>>
We need moar like this
>>
File: georgie.png (984 KB, 1166x849) Image search: [Google]
georgie.png
984 KB, 1166x849
I would probably murder someone but would like to hear how, why and when I must murder
>>
>>674634799
But who was slipper?
>>
He did a 360 and walked away

From life
>>
>>674633857
murder, the lamp is unpllugged
>>
>>674634825

I support this theory
>>
>>674634506
Who cares? He is dead now and he isn't coming back.
>>
>>674634731
Noice try
>>
why are the glasses not on, and the lamp is not plugged in.
>>
File: 119wjdw.jpg (41 KB, 569x428) Image search: [Google]
119wjdw.jpg
41 KB, 569x428
>>674633857
Murder

Gun is in the right hand and cig in the left. If she was sitting facing her ashtray and suicide note the blood splatter would be on the opposite wall. If she just wrote the note why is the lamp unplugged? She's also missing a flip flop, which is weird.
>>
>>674634799
And im going to assume you are a nigger faggot.
>>
>>674634731
You almost got it anon
>>
Definitely murder
>>
>>674634825
/thread
>>
the position they were sitting in when they died doesn't make sense for a suicide, and the letter looks to be unfinished or rushed, was a murder.
>>
>>674633857
hes left handed cuz of the cig its murder
>>
>>674634825
Does he drink and write at the same time with one hand?

Stupid theory. People have two hands and if they arent making the best of both they deserve to be shot imho.
>>
>>674633857
Murder. If she had shot herself, her corpse would have fallen to the left, since she was facing the mirror, smoking.
>>
Murder, the victim was kneeling when he got shot.
>>
>>674633857
The pen is pointed right on the left side of the note and the lamp is pointed left on the right side which makes it seem like the person who wrote the note was a lefty.
>>
Murder. Cigarette is half finished so someone put it out.
>>
Both. Do I really need to explain it again? Look it up.
>>
I think he took his time wrote a suicide letter took off his glasses smoked one last smoke and shot himself
>>
I'm not sure if I'm seeing right but if the ciggarate is lit it means that the person who killed him took the photo..
like no way cops would come to the scene in 2 minutes
>>
>>674634825
OP here
I support that theory
>>
>>674633857
Suicide.
He was facing away from window when he did it.

A gun is too difficult to place in left hand after murder.
>>
Suicide. White people love to kill themselves
>>
>>674634825
wrong. i smoke and ill take the cig in my left hand when im using my right hand for something. all the other shit you said is just bs
>>
File: jpTtOfc.jpg (46 KB, 500x356) Image search: [Google]
jpTtOfc.jpg
46 KB, 500x356
>>674636089
>>
which country for kill? because in some countries suicide is against the law and that makes it a murder.
>>
EVERYONE STOP TALKING! You're lowering the IQ of the whole internet with your bulls**t! It's an accident. She was writing with her pen (6), when she heard a sound in the house. She's american (8) so she decided to take her gun (1), crush her cigarette (5), turn off the light to sneak on the burglar (2), take her glasses off because they're useless in the dark (7) and check the house by herself. When she found nothing, she lit a new cigarette to calm down (10) and came back, still in the dark. She was drunk (3) so she tripped on her slipper (9), tried to catch up on her stool but failed (1) and crushed her head agains the wall (4). There is no bullet hole in the wall, and this stain is not a brain-blowing-bullet-stain. The fall from a standing position and the rotation induced by the catch-up tentative explain the weird position of the body. Ther is no murderer and no suicid note. Case closed, Sherlock out.
>>
>>674633857

Who is this person?
Do they live here? Are they renting?
What does ballistics think? How far away was the gun fired from? Is there gunpowder residue in the hand? Which hand?
Whats the forensic report say? Were they killed by the bullet or dead before?
What did the neighbours hear? What do the neighbours know about the comings and goings of this residence and the people inside?
When was EMS called? Who called it? Can I listen to it and determine the state of mind of the person calling?

So many valid and useful questions that this picture can't answer.
>>
>>674634825

Good job, Lieutenant.
>>
>>674633857
Assisted Suicide
>>674634302
>>674634402
Like these two anons the blood spatter and positioning of gun show that it was unlikely that she shot herself.

But the fact that she had time to take her glasses off and write a suicide note plus drink a coke and have a fag suggest someone did it for her
>>
>>674633857
It is obviously an image. There is no murder.
>>
>>674633857

Murder. The plug is disconnected.
>>
File: 1.jpg (59 KB, 593x536) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
59 KB, 593x536
>>674636288
Picture
>>
>>674633857
The blood on the wall is actually paint. The person has red hair. Prove me wrong.
>>
>>674636297
>Who is this person?Do they live here? Are they renting?What does ballistics think? How far away was the gun fired from? Is there gunpowder residue in the hand? Which hand?Whats the forensic report say? Were they killed by the bullet or dead before?What did the neighbours hear? What do the neighbours know about the comings and goings of this residence and the people inside?When was EMS called? Who called it? Can I listen to it and determine the state of mind of the person calling?

Yes.
>>
Murder. Lamp isn't pluged. So hé can't write à letter
>>
>>674636288
where did you read that?
>>
>>674636547
maybe she didn't want to see herself get killed?
>>
The pen is to the left of the letter, indicating the author was left handed
>>
Its a suicide since he was smoking a cig of stress of about to kill himself,also u cant see his head where the shot is so it doesn't matter what hand the gun is in and the electric plug is unplugged meaning when he fell it unplugged.
>>
>>674636447
>9gag
>>
Suicide
>>
>>674634302
write note while smoking cigarette, look out of window, take off glasses, turn back to window and world. put gun to head, shoot.
>>
File: 1452109619409.png (101 KB, 280x301) Image search: [Google]
1452109619409.png
101 KB, 280x301
If dubs then murder
>>
>>674636719
Yeah?
And?
You jealous?
>>
>>674633857
The murderer shot him in the head, planted the gun on the corpse, wrote a fake suicide note, smoked half a packet of cigarette, kicked a stool over, unplugged the lamp for some reason, and ran off clumsily leaving a flip-flop at the scene of the crime. It's obvious.
>>
>>674636797
suicide it is then
>>
File: brett.gif (838 KB, 245x200) Image search: [Google]
brett.gif
838 KB, 245x200
>>674633857
The outlet is european
ergo no niggers
conclusion: not murder
>>
go back to 9gag
>>
>>674633857
Trick question: it's neither. Here's the real story:
>Feminazi/SJW
>Throws period blood against wall to protest gender oppression.
>Writes Tumblr post on paper because internets got raped away by misogynist ISP.
>Collapses on floor while holding a cigarette and her vibrator, sobbing about the patriarchy.
I think I've solved it.
>>
>>674636841
You faggot?
>>
>>674636841
if u gonna copypasta someone elses post, at least do it internally faggot
>>
Suicide.
The cig is in the left hand because he had his hand busy writing the suicide letter.
>soda and pen in the left
so are the books in the right
>>
>>674633857
suicide;

she has the cigarette in her left hand and if I'm correct most smoke with their least dominant hand

the pen is on the left so what? she was writing look where it ended to so the pen tipped over to the left because she was writing left to right

as for the blood stain? she shot herself in the right side so her body movement would be chaotic

as she fell it's quite possible she knocked the stool over

referring to the stain there's no bullet hole thus assuring she was shot on the right side of the head

the lamps unplug because the downward motion would rip the cord out

any questions?
>>
Lamp is unplugged.
It is dark outside.
Victim was penning a suicide note in the dark?

Seems like murder, also blood spray-pattern and stool in wrong place, etc.
>>
Murder. The gun is in her right hand and the blood is on the wall to her right. Unless she holds the gun weirdly, it was murder
>>
>>674636986
The only faggots here are all the imbeciles saying it's suicide.
>Sherlock Out.
>>
A homicide team enters a crime scene where a dead body of a fat old man lies there on the floor with blood oozing out of his head. The victim is holding a gun and a tape recorder lies there by his side. One of the detective picks up the recorder and plays it "I am tired of this life and hence I have decided to relieve myself from the worldly pains". A gunshot follows the message.

The teams starts investigating a murder investigation.

Why?
>>
>>674634825
i write with left hand and shoot with right hand
bad theory
>>
Murder. Pen is on the left side of the paper so they would possibly be left handed. Window is not opened so there is a possibility that they weren't smoking, just put there to make the victim look like they were stressed, and the suspect didn't want anyone seeing what was going on. Blood is to the right of the room but the gun is in the right hand, so the victim either faced away from the window or was murdered but we'll wait for the actually report on entry/exit wound.
>>
>>674633857
can't see face , but if its a tranny then a well deserved suicide
>>
Murder glasses would have been left on
>>
Why is the chair under the shelf? She couldn't have been sitting on it. So why did she kick it over then roll it under the shelf, then shoot herself?
>>
suicide
>by being shot on the right side of the head, had to be facing away from window
>cigs in left hand
>ashtray on right side if you put the stool up exactly where bottom legs are touching the floor
>if he was left handed, stool would have been more to the right
>dominantly right handed
>gun in right hand
>everything on right side of room for easier access
but wait, what about if it was murder?
>wouldnt have been shot directly in temple, more so in either back of the head or in front, but not directly in front or back
>blood splatter would have been more towards the corner
>books would be messed up
>blood would have been everywhere if murder, unless its low enough caliber to just pierce and penetrate

dont even know if that makes sense but it does to me and thats enough proof for mahself
>>
Murder. He was sitting on the atool facing the window. The gun is in his right hand but the bloood spatter would only be consistent if he shot himself with the gun in his left hand
>>
>>674633857
murder

only because I cant think of a explanation for that stool being knocked over and in that spot on the floor if it were a suicide, other than it was already like that
>>
>>674633857
Murder. It makes no sense that her chair is where it is. If it were a suicide she would have fallen forward.
Also she didn't finish writing what she wanted to write since she has 2 pages unfilled.
>>
File: 34576.jpg (152 KB, 786x578) Image search: [Google]
34576.jpg
152 KB, 786x578
>>674633857

Neither.

>walks into room
>a lit cigarette?
>picks it up
>a gun?
>picks it up
>sees blood on wall
>faints
>>
>>674637114
where did you get th cigarette thing from everyone i know changes hands as there smoking
>>
>>674637261
or murder....
>>
>>674633857
Suicide
>bottle in the trash Vic was drinking
>chain smoking while writing a letter
>no damage or mess or signs of struggle other than chair
>glasses where placed on desk neatly before shot was taken
>Vic is right handed and turned away from desk and shot or turned and put gun in mouth with back to wall
>pen supports right handed writing while smoking with left
>>
>>674636297
Only valid post.

There's a reason nobody walks around trying to solve crimes by looking at things and guessing.

Hard evidence is necessary, this is all just an exercise in conjecture.
>>
>>674633857
Murder, he/she is left handed. Note the cigarette, positioning of the pen/ Coke, ash tray smokes everything is on the left but the murder weapon and blood splatter suggest right handed use.
>>
Murder.
The position of the blood shows that he was on the stool when he got shot (we can't know if he was looking at the desk or not).
The stool plane is at the level of his spinal column, but usually when you fall from a stool (since your ass was camping over it) the stool seat should be at any level under your butt. Also the body cannot move in front of the stool that much after falling. A four legs stool with such wide legs is also very unlikely to fall to begin with.
>>
>>674633857
Probably murder. The cigerrete is in her left hand implying she is left handed, but the gun is in her right hand. Additionally, the pen on the paper is in a position implying she wrote the note with her left hand (if it was rotated 180 degrees it would imply she wrote it with her right hand) further implying she's left handed.
>>
>>674633857
Suicide. He was smoking and died of cancer.
>>
>>674637114
I dunno about you but I'd rather shoot with my dominant hand. Shot placement is important, you don't wanna suffer for hours or end up retarded.
>>
>>674633857
Murder.
Did I win?
>>
>>674637576
You must be fun at parties.
>>
>>674633857
Y'all fucking retarded right
Look at the letter, He was writing with his left hand but gun is in right hand. Get off me mate
>>
>>674637576
no, its a puzzle. drawn with clues. its a fucking drawing with clues.
everyone knows this aint a real murder. fuck off faggot, go post gay stuff in your gay threads.
>>
>>674637524
ash tray is on left so you could assume she smokes mainly with her left i don't smoke so i wouldn't know
>>
File: columbo.png (565 KB, 1208x899) Image search: [Google]
columbo.png
565 KB, 1208x899
Gee isn't that weird? I can think of a thousand reasons why someone who wanted to kill himself would want to have one last cigarette... but for the life of me, I can't think of a single good reason why he wouldn't finish it.
>>
>>674635597
Do you smoke? Because yes, if you have an ashtray (like she does) you can use the same hand to drink and smoke.
>>
>>674637167
Since the tape was conveniently re-winded, something shady had to happen.
>>
>>674633857
suicide. If she has a gun and it was murder chances are she would be on the defensive and the murderer wouldnt be able to make a clean headshot like that
>>
>>674637576
youre thinking too much into it. since its a simple game, you assume that thats their house.
and for the rest, obviously if you knew all that shit you WOULD be able to figure it out, which defeats the purpose of making it a game
>>
>>674634825
As a lefty, I would most likely shoot myself with my right hand, but it would be under my jaw instead of against my temple.
>>
>>674637964
no?

killing yerself is fucking hard, you gotta force yerself to do it in the moment you are most determined.
that could well be during a siggy.

clearly you never killed yourself before so fuck off faggot.
>>
>>674636288
>drinking Coke is American
>>
>>674633857
>blood spatter on right wall
>gun in right hand
Either this guy wanted it to look like a murder or it was a murder
>>
File: magic_schoolbus.jpg (42 KB, 197x292) Image search: [Google]
magic_schoolbus.jpg
42 KB, 197x292
>>674633857

>sitting there reading
>see fly on wall, attracted by lamp
>unplug lamp, fly doesn't leave
>try to burn it with cigarette, miss
>swat at it with sandal, miss
>throw stool at it, miss
>fire gun at it, miss
>smash bottle of red wine on it, miss
>throw wine bottle in garbage in disgust
>lie down in defeat
>women can't aim
>>
>>674633857
Murder, both the pen and the cigarette indicate that the person is left handed. Gun was probably planted on the person.
>>
>>674634825
You guys are assuming he shot himself whilst he was sat. What if he got up and faced the other way and then shot him self. Also it is easy to smoke with secondary hand
>>
>>674636937
This
>>
File: hihosilver.gif (2 MB, 275x172) Image search: [Google]
hihosilver.gif
2 MB, 275x172
>>674633857
Suicide
>smoking final sig, writing suicide note
>when done turns around in stool
>gun to side of head
>bang, dude is now kill

A murderer would have to turn an armed person around in the chair, place the against the side of the head and shoot. Doesn't make any sense.

Everything in the scene suggests a suicide.
>>
>>674638059
because getting killed by those you trust or don't expect it from, never happens..
>>
>>674634825
try writing at that angle lefty
>>
>>674634799
>facts

kek'd
>>
It was a murder.
She was sitting at her desk, writing something when she was shot.

The person who murdered her (probably after a night of drinking) then put a cigarette and gun in her hand, which both would have fallen out of her hands if she did it herself.
But the real "smoking gun" is that the gun is in the wrong hand
>>
>>674638252
so she still alive??

fucking epic plot man, I like it
>>
>>674633857
Murder. Pen is where a southpaw would hold it, the gun would fly out of his hand
>>
>>674633857

He not dead, only passed out from excessive masturbation (which explains the red splat on the wall)
>>
File: 1453507875334.jpg (6 KB, 204x189) Image search: [Google]
1453507875334.jpg
6 KB, 204x189
>>674638706
The fly killed her
>>
>>674633857
Murder!

Blood splatter is to low for a suicide shot...
>>
>>674635510
If the letter was of consequence, the murderer would have stolen the letter and destroyed/disposed of it.
>>
>be me
>21 7/10 qt 3.14
>writing another memoir while having a ciggy
>also have coke
>take off my glasses
>eyes are strained from writing
>stranger enters room
>turn around to see who it is
>blurry-vision.gif
>flinch at the site of a man holding a gun
>shoots me right side of temple
>die
>places gun in my hand
>bullet on the table
>i never got to finish this gre
>>
If she shot herself, why isn't the cigarette in her mouth? If she wasn't going to smoke it as she died, she would have put it out.
>>
>>674638761
>>674638357
>>674638226

What if ambidextrous?
>>
>>674637167
Because he wouldn't have been able to rewind the tape.
>>
>>674638893

There was no fly.

>just Trump anxiety
>>
>>674638043

>auto rewind
>since 1973
>>
>>674636944
I wish this was true
>>
>>674633857
One flip flop? Lamp unpluged implys it was put back on the shelf. Cigarette is in the left hand, gun is in the right, implys she is left handed and gun was put in her hand. Pen also on left side.

And her tits are really small, and has a manly frame, someone probly pulled down her pants and found out that her penise isn't a feminine one, thus, was murdered.
>>
>>674633857
suicide beucase that person has sideways electrical sockets.
>>
File: 1456114309317.gif (834 KB, 191x227) Image search: [Google]
1456114309317.gif
834 KB, 191x227
>>674634825
follow the blood
>>
>>674639077
or the murderer wrote a suicide note...
>>
>>674639400
rewind is bullshit, but somebody had to stop the recording though. case closed
>>
>>674633857
Suicide.

The lamp isn't plugged in and it's dark outside, so whatever they were writing is irrelevant because it was done a long time ago.
The trash is overflowing, leaves falling off the plant, cigarette butt on the counter, random flip flop on the floor. This person was probably depressed.
My guess is they sat down facing their dirty disgusting house and realized they just couldn't take their shitty life anymore so they pulled the trigger.
>>
>>674639614
>Suicide.
>My guess is

well done anon
>>
>>674633857
Murder, gun is in her right hand, buy blood splatter is on her right side, murderer shot her from the left and put the gun in her right.
>>
She wasn't writing at all, the lamp isn't plugged in and it is dark outside!!
>>
>>674637442
>be me
>planning suicide in the morning
>sit down at favorite stool overlooking garden
>light up a cigarette with my left hand because I'm not a faggot
>drink a coke
>it's flat so I set it down obnoxiously far away and to the left as not to absent mindendly pick it up again.
>writers block
>i learned on /b/ that minimum of 3 pre planned pages are required for suicide note
>pick up gun with empty hand for inspiration
>must not leave blank pages
>unplug lamp to sit in dark and think
>cannot waste paper
>despair and sadness set in at the thought of unused writing materials
>what's that in my foot?
>I'm only wearing one fucking flip flop
>kill myself
>>
>>674633857
the most important aspect is that a chair is under the table instead of being nearby it.
>>
Suicide. When your body goes limp while sitting you either fall forwards or backwards. Seeing how the chair is positioned, he fell backwards. He was facing the wall opposite of the blood, put the gun in his mouth and shot himself.
>>
>>674633857
If he was sitting on the stool when he shot himself, he would've dropped the gun when he fell over. It wouldn't still be in his hand.
>>
Anyone notice how there's no bullet in the wall?
>>
>>674633857
Why is the gun in the right hand if the left hand is dominant?
>>
>>674639937
/thread
>>
Its a murder. The light is unplugged, he didn't wrote his suicide note.
>>
>>674634302
The body position suggests they could have turned away from the window, nothing here guarantees they were facing the window.
>>
>>674638252

>>674639545

Right, because recordings don't stop when the tape runs out...

>millennial detected
>never recorded on tape
>never played tape
>never rewound tape
>>
>>674640111
who says the left is dominant?
>>
>>674638252

I think you may be right.
>>
File: 1452960842396.jpg (280 KB, 797x472) Image search: [Google]
1452960842396.jpg
280 KB, 797x472
>>674639937
OP here
/thread
JK
Continue anons
>>
>>674639937
kek
>>
>>674633857
Murder.
A gun is more likely to be in the dominant hand than the cigarette, so if it was suicide, they faced away from the letter. Of minor consequence, a cigarette would most likely be in between the victim's lips, whether it was suicide or an execution, meaning the attack was more spontaneous.

Most damning of all is the pen. The gun implies the victim is right handed, but the location of the pen in relation to the suicide note would indicate they were left handed.

We could be dealing with a serial killer, as only the right flip flop is present. The left flip flop must have been taken as a trophy. The rest of the room is too neat to imply one strayed from the other to such an extent. In fact, it's likely that the victim was wearing their flip flops at the time of the murder.
>>
Suicide. I made that image :D
>>
>>674633857
The lad is smoking fags, his death drive was clearly far more immense than your average person.
>>
>>674640231
brool cory sto, implying tape lasts 10 seconds.
What a waste of space.
>>
>>674640578
This. Is. The. Most. Wonderful. Thing. After. Argo.
>>
>>674634825
I smoke with my left hand but I'm right handed so you can't just make assumptions like that. It was suicide. The lad was enjoying his last smoke before killing himself.
>>
>>674638439
But what if the person tried to escape after seeing the murderer
>>
File: ffff.jpg (67 KB, 540x534) Image search: [Google]
ffff.jpg
67 KB, 540x534
>all these people amusing is a woman
check again faggots
>>
>>674640578
The Flipflop-killer....

the plot thickens guise!
>>
>>674636779
Why keep the cigarette.
He's not going to finish it.
>>
>>674639537
MODS
kek
>>
>>674636297
Bullshit your damn self!!

IF she fell the framed painting\mirror would have moved on impact.

A falling person would have dropped the cigarette.

If looking for someone in your home, gun would be in dominant hand.

Last but not least she is NOT an Amerifag but a Europoor or Brasilfag from the type of electrical outlet.

SO she was murdered with out a clue it was even coming. Height of spray is consitent with her in the seated position (though there doesn't appear to be a bullet hole). Still smoking while writing her suicide note and fiddling with her weapon...

*drops donut, turns 360 and walks out*
>>
>>674638218
>clearly you never killed yourself before so fuck off faggot.
I'm your reincarnated father. Moments after you were born I killed myself, and my personal hell is that I have to deal with you on an indoensian cave painting discussion board.
>>
>>674633857
Courtney did it
>>
>>674634095
Takes a drag never releases it.
I think were either looking at a suicide note.
Or a he was replying to someone when he got shot by someone else and framed for suicide.
>>
http://www.writing-world.com/mystery/suicide.shtml
>>
>>674640897

wrong person
>>
File: 1457496114315.jpg (581 KB, 2203x2937) Image search: [Google]
1457496114315.jpg
581 KB, 2203x2937
>>674633857
Suicide. You can tell by the pink short shorts.

He couldn't live with himself after his family disowned him for coming out as homosexual. He tried to make it on his own as a freelance artist renting a studio apartment in downtown LA but it didn't work out and his savings ran dry.

Case closed.
>>
>>674634825
You're assuming far too much, you state facts that support your theory & fail to see & combine all facts together. Sure the drink & pencil are on the left side-- but have you noticed how the paper is placed on the table? It is slanted to the left, therefore the man is not left handed. Try writing with your right hand when the paper is slanted to the right, it is unconventional. I drink with my left hand, smoke with my left hand & yet I am right-handed. It ought to be treated as suicide until it is proved to be a murder. Logic is about being precise & having true premises with a valid conclusion that follows & assuming will not take us there.
>>
>>674633857
I want to say neither because of the placement of everything. The case is a shooting hence the gun being present in the "victim's" hand. The position of the body, chair, shell casing and blood splatter are rather inconsistent for it to be labeled as a pure suicide but I can't make a correct judgement since I can't see the victim's face. The placement of the gun,shell and blood are making me really rethink the suicide label because the casing is on the counter, the blood is directly behind the victim and the way the victim is holding the gun don't add up. However, I don't know the reasoning besides the papers on the table. The body's placement and the chair suggest they were sitting facing away from the wall yet the gun and shell are very wierdly placed, they're holding the gun still but if it was actually suicide they'd have dropped it but the shell is really throwing me off so I can't say for sure but my guess would have to be neither
>>
>>674641382
Topfucking kek.
All other theories-- go home. This one takes the win.
>>
>>674633857
Obviously murder.
>Smoking a cigarette but not finishing it.

You smoke that last one to reflect on your existence. Every drag bringing you closer to the inevitable faith that's been building up for years. You enjoy it. Take in every drag as you inch yourself toward sweet salvation. The last thing you do on this godforsaken planet is kill yourself before killing yourself. Because the slow suicide didn't come quick enough.

Obvious.
>>
>>674641076
+1 internet for you anon!
>>
>>674634799
Why would the gun in be in his right hand if it was suicide? He would've had to reach around his head to shoot himself if it was consistent with the evidence (especially the blood splatter and the cigarette in his left hand, the position of the note and ashtray). There's literally no way you can make any real conclusions without examining the body or looking at ballistics. Of course the picture obfuscates the top half of his head to turn this into bait too.
>>
>>674633857
>light not plugged

murder definitely, nobody sees without light because seeing is based on there being light for you to see with... therefore murder is the answer
>>
Murder, and what's more, the killer was a retarded nigger! Elementary!
>>
>>674641538
How about you kill yourself along with him pal because this is a case of suicide.
>>
>>674641603
It's logical to assume that you wouldn't reach around your head to shoot yourself.
>>
there's no bullet hole in the wall you fuckwits. the gun hasn't even been fired. they most likely just tripped on that flip flop and hit their head because the lamp was unplugged

neither murder or suicide. (unless the flip flip an lamp were set up on purpose? spooky shit)
>>
>>674633857
The blood stain looks like it hit the wall from the bottom and sprayed up. She was drunk, fell off the stool, and accidentally shot herself because women shouldn't be allowed to touch guns.
>>
File: 1453413922424.jpg (24 KB, 367x384) Image search: [Google]
1453413922424.jpg
24 KB, 367x384
>>674633857
left handed. its pretty obvious
>he's holding his cigarette in the left hand, ashtray on the left, pencil dropped on the sheet as it was hold by the left hand, coke can on the left

he's holding the gun in the right hand

he was facing the window
>again, the cigarette

bloodstain on his right, means the shot came from the left, or front, if he had the time to turn around (even tho we can't see the impact on his head)
>again, pistol in right hand

>_murder
>>
File: reciprocator_439545.jpg (64 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
reciprocator_439545.jpg
64 KB, 640x427
Cucked
>>
>>674641724
Ay. Let me just finish this smoke real quick.
>>
>>674641354
Ahh fuck and on phone so can't link them. To lazy to care so fail for me!
>>
>>674641820
Gotta have suspension of disbelief somewhere. Otherwise, it's likely the victim's torso is backwards. Either that or we're dealing with a world class contortionist.
>>
>>674641603
The shell anon, you forgot the shell
>>
Anyone that says murder is retarded.
>>
>>674633857
What Is an MDK? Alex
>>
Why is it dark out one window and light out the other?
>>
File: THE_GAME.jpg (24 KB, 500x541) Image search: [Google]
THE_GAME.jpg
24 KB, 500x541
>>674633857
i used to fuck a murderer.
she'd come over sometimes while her boyfriend was away after school.

once the door would close she'd almost instantly get naked. most times she'd put on her favorite song and start sucking. then she would cry. her tears and makeup would drip down her face onto my dick. its surprising how cold tears are. eventually i finally asked her what was wrong. in between licks she told me that her favorite song was also her bfs favorite song. so even though she loved hearing it and it totally got her pussy wet, it also made her think about the fact that she was cheating on her boyfriend. i dont think i ever came harder down somebodies throat then right after she told me that. she was beautiful. we dont hang out anymore. wanna get lunch?

this was the song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tgwFpMA61c
>>
>>674633857
Everyone here is retarded. Crimes aren't solved by looking at one angle of the scene. Too many unknown variables. No one is asking what was being written? No one has determined time of death/time body was found? Fucking amateurs.
>>
>>674641933
oh wait, i forgot the most important, no bullet impact on the wall
plus the fact that he couldn't fell of his stool like that after being shot in the face
>doabarrellroll.jpg
>>
>>674633857
Murder

>guy is left handed (pen on left of paper)
>gun is in right hand
>cigarette half finished
>knocked over stool, clue of struggle
Assuming he ate the barrel, the blood splatter on the wall indicates he was backed up pretty close to the wall, i.e intimidated by shooter.

not sure what to think of single flip flop
>>
>>674633857
murder. blood is on the wrong side for gun in hand.
>>
If you've ever seen someone actually get shot in the head with a small caliber handgun, it dosen't splatter. Referencing the fat dude that painted his face and shot himself in the head hoping it would paint the wall behind him.
>>
File: 1446505397453.gif (2 MB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
1446505397453.gif
2 MB, 360x360
Muh dick
>>
suicide... i would never hurt anyone ever
>>
>>674642285
One is a mirror.
That explains both actual reasons and philosophical reasons.
>>
File: bait on.png (35 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
bait on.png
35 KB, 800x600
>>674642134
Yes, casings, forensics, etc. Just this picture is totally inadequate for any real conclusions. Just 8/8 b8
>>
Is there a correct answer to this or is OP a faggot?
>>
>>674637114
>she has the cigarette in her left hand and if I'm correct most smoke with their least dominant hand

absolute bullshit
>>
>>674633857
My opinion is murder. Gun shot wound and hand in which the weapon is being held. Also the splatter on the wall coincides with the gunshot wound and not the hand that pulled the trigger. So either either..

1. Suicide and someone came along and switched trigger hands

or

2. Murder and someone tried to make it look like suicide

or

3. Im a moron and over analyze and took the bait.
>>
>>674642334
its justa game about observation, not a criminal autopsy test for medico-legal surgeons for fucks sake.
>>
>>674633857
If she was writing a suicide note at night, why is the lamp unplugged?
>>
File: tumblr_nmaar6uWcN1qkcsvio1_500.jpg (63 KB, 500x564) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nmaar6uWcN1qkcsvio1_500.jpg
63 KB, 500x564
Thread replies: 211
Thread images: 24

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.