[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Convince me why I should like Mr Trump, despite the fact that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: FB_IMG_1456273435854.jpg (32 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1456273435854.jpg
32 KB, 540x960
Convince me why I should like Mr Trump, despite the fact that he has 0 knowledge on our biggest threat (foreign policy,) and despite the fact that he HAS NO PLAN FOR ANYTHING
>>
>>674569059
because it's him or shillary
>>
>>674569059
I can't, Trump is literally retarded.
>>
>>674569059
well, do you want a nationalist or a literal criminal
>>
In for legitimate reasons to vote for this prick.
>>
>>674569059
shit there are some americans who aren't retard left here?

"The problem with political jokes is that they get elected" -Henry Cate VII
>>
>>674569059
Still 100 x better than the warmonger witch.
>>
File: Rubio.jpg (6 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
Rubio.jpg
6 KB, 300x168
OP here. Marco was our last chance at uniting the Republican party. Now we're fucked
>>
It´s hopeless
It's gonna be a literal retard vs. the female equivalent of Frank Underwood
Either way America is screwed
>>
>>674569059
Not only does he have zero knowledge on foreign policy.
He outright denies the existence of our actual biggest threat.
How could anyone vote for a climate denier?
Why isn't this the most imporant issue for everyone?
>>
>>674570714
Marco Rubio is no better than trump
>>
>>674570980
it doesnt matter if he denies it or not, if everyone country in NA and EU made zero pollution, china would make enough to destroy the earth anyways. there is literally zero point in being an environmentalist in NA
>>
>>674571357
That's ridiculous, China is rebuilding its infrastructure and dumping much more money into green energy than we are at the moment. They seem to be more committed to the radical change that is needed.
The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. Any step in the right direction is better than a step backwards.
China isn't the problem, it's you and people like you. The fact that you aren't willing to do something because you don't think others will is the biggest challange we face. There is every reason to be an environmentalist, if you love nature and the life it's given you and would like it to continue functioning in the same way. Don't come here with that bullshit.
>>
>>674569059
And what makes you think senators and other politicians know any better?

I'm not saying Donald knows either, but it's not like a congressman is a better choice either. A comparison of being a senator or representative versus being THE president is like that of umpires vs pitchers in baseball - sure, they're on the same field and a part of the same game, and they know the rules, but they don't see them actually play in the game itself.

A senator or representative just sits in his office, try and get a bill or two passed (maybe?) and maybe attend some luncheons. They are no more qualified to run the country than you or me (or Probably Trump for that matter)
>>
>>674572175
Confirmed for not knowing how congress works
>>
>>674570980
Climate control should be the least of our worries. Global warming is a natural process. Us increasing measures to increase our climate control is just delaying the inevitable. Obama goes to meetings about climate control and then rides airplanes all the way to get to Hawaii to play golf. Aren't those carbon emissions bad for our climate?
>>
I'd rather have someone abrasive and offensive regarding foreign policy than yet another Jew boot-licking dog like the rest of the field. We are America, we should not allow ourselves to be controlled by anyone, let alone a bunch of hook-nosed subhuman Jews.
>>
File: getinfag.jpg (202 KB, 1170x781) Image search: [Google]
getinfag.jpg
202 KB, 1170x781
>>674569059
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.