[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Girls are interested in you >You know you arent ugly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1452279142165.jpg (102 KB, 581x720) Image search: [Google]
1452279142165.jpg
102 KB, 581x720
>Girls are interested in you
>You know you arent ugly or have a shit personality
>You just cant talk to them
>I fucking hate myself cause of this
>>
>>674563390
same feeling, you are not alone
>>
In the same boat man, just socially inept as a motherfucc

almost impossible to hold a conversation between someone I haven't already been friends with for 89 years.
>>
File: steam.png (164 KB, 294x289) Image search: [Google]
steam.png
164 KB, 294x289
Better to shit your pants than die constipated
>>
>>674563691
I took an anons advice and quit putting women on a pedastal and truthfully that has helped immensely. Don't give them any special treatment. Just talk to them like they're a dude.
>>
>>674563890
I have plenty of female friends solely because of this, but any girl I'm interested in I always seem to fuck it up, mainly because I'm uninteresting as fuck.
>>
File: ugly-young-man.jpg (17 KB, 254x338) Image search: [Google]
ugly-young-man.jpg
17 KB, 254x338
>>674563390
>I'm ugly af and have a shitty personality.
>I could talk to them
>they'd reject my
>that's why I don't

stop being beta cringe fags
I bet all of you look like him irl
>>
>>674564020
Same here. I just don't know what to tell them. My life is boring as fuck at the moment and I got nothing special to tell
>>
>>674563390
I was like this for years, it will pass anon.
>>
>>674564520

You guys know that you can just make shit up?
Have a couple of interesting bullshit stories or things at hand, that can't be verivied by them.
>>
>>674563390
Same here, not ugly but shitty saocial skills, is a trully torture when they try to talk with me and i dont have nothing to say and they then think im boring and leave me.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.